Jackson in HRPG-World 2: Exploding Kiwis in the Nether Regions - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 2: Exploding Kiwis in the Nether Regions

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson has been sucked into a videogame. He's trapped in a JRPG and must fight his way out. His task is hampered by enemies that know more than a game character should. They fight dirty, they use sex and their attacks are most definitely not appropriate for family-friendly entertainment! Will Jackson be able to resist the temptations of succubi and other sexy monster girls and escape this videogame nightmare...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   FemaleDom  

"Tubby isn't the problem," OldFart said. "He's big and he's got a lot of hit points, but none of his attacks does much damage. No, the real problem is her ... the succubus."

OldFart pointed down to a pathway that ran off to the right of the bridge. It wound between dead trees and under a broken archway. At the end of the path was--

DaBigBoom's mouth dropped open.

Wow.

That was a hottie. A real, blazing hot, totally fuckable hottie. She looked like a porn star or glamour model in a Halloween Devil costume, what little of it there was. She looked a little like another Pihanga, but a Pihanga DaBigBoom didn't want to throttle. There was a whole bunch of other things DaBigBoom would like to do to her instead, most of which were unprintable. Like Pihanga, the succubus had horns, wings and a tail, but unlike Pihanga everything was filled out and looked more ... mature.

18-rated.

Especially her chest. She was amply filled out in the chest department.

Were those real? They couldn't be real.

If he'd seen breasts like that on a real-life girl with a similarly slender figure, DaBigBoom would have snap-called them as artificial. The succubus was wearing a low-cut baroque bikini top that barely contained them. Her boobs had ... bounce. She hovered a few inches off the ground, supported by languid flaps of her great bat wings. Her breasts bobbed with each down sweep.

"That's how she gets you, mate," OldFart said. "Hypnotises you with those puppies, and then..."

"She does things to you," Looserbait said. He stared at the floor. "Naughty things."

"Uh huh." DaBigBoom wasn't listening. His attention was focused on the way the shiny globes of her tits bounced and jiggled as she floated a few inches off the ground.

"Okay, listen up," Pihanga ordered. "This is the plan. KwinnyBomb, you come with me. We'll take out the guards to the left of the bridge. Schreck and the rest of the k'winny mob will charge the main gate and beat up Waldorf."

That was the plan? Charge? All that drawing in the dirt and that was the best she could come up with. That was a stupid fucking plan, DaBigBoom thought.

"What about the succubus?" Bob asked.

"DaBigBoom will take care of that," Pihanga said, again with the crafty gleam in her eye.

DaBigBoom looked at the succubus again. Or more particularly, at the way her breasts bounced up and down as she floated a few inches above the ground. He was down with that part of the plan.

"His is the second most important role," Pihanga said.

"Because if the succubus gets out of that path she'll cream us all," Bob whispered to DaBigBoom.

"Fiore will go with him," Pihanga continued.

DaBigBoom was still looking at the succubus's bobbing boobs.

"Okay, go!" Pihanga ordered.

She entered the chequerboard at a glowing orange square and moved towards the gate. The guards watched her scamper towards them with bored expressions. They didn't move out of the squares they were standing in. KwinnyBomb, cartwheels spinning, trundled after her. They moved four squares and stopped. Schreck followed next, with the rest of the k'winny mob fanning out behind him.

"This way," Fiore said, making sure DaBigBoom entered the board through the orange square and then pulling him to the right.

She also walked four squares before stopping abruptly. DaBigBoom was about to walk past when she held out an arm and stopped him.

"Wait. We have to wait for our turn to come back around."

Damn stupid computer game rules.

DaBigBoom looked at the succubus. She was really hot. And practically naked. Her hopelessly-skimpy frayed leather bra was matched by an equally skimpy pair of black panties. The tan expanse of her flat stomach was exposed as were most of her luscious thighs. In a perverse attempt to compensate for the acres of skin on display she wore long black gloves that went past her elbows and an equally long pair of kinky black boots that went up past her knees. DaBigBoom supposed baroque stiletto heels were less of an impracticality if the wearer never had to actually walk in them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.