Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 24

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

Mike's Story:

Warning:

Mike's experience with the depraved mind controlling serial killer is violent and disgusting. It does provide background and understanding of some character interactions in later chapters, but what you've read so far along with some mentions later will provide enough of it so you won't be too lost even if you don't read this chapter. So don't feel bad about skipping it if you don't want to read about murder, physical, mental and sexual torture. The author apologizes if anyone is offended – but I sometimes find I must take a story where it seems to want to go.

However, I believe most who read this will appreciate how this chapter ends.


I was leaving Jim's Sports when I saw that girl, Janice, walking through the lot. Of course, I didn't know her name at that point. She was nice to look at so I watched her ... sue me.

Just as she got to her car, that guy approached her. At first I thought maybe he knew her, but when she walked away, leaving her purse, I thought ... well, I hoped I was wrong, but I guess I sort of panicked. If I was right, however, I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Since I knew how they worked their mojo, and that they had to be looking at someone to connect to them, I thought if I could just get behind him and jump him, I could knock him out and send her running.

I walked past, like I was going over to the bank or something and when I knew he couldn't see me, I went for him.

I don't know ... I kicked a rock or something, not sure what it was, but it made a noise and he turned. I tried to beat him to the punch, get him before he could complete a connection but the next thing I knew my body was just standing there and I was in my shell.

"Oh, a hero." he said, sarcastically. "And a pretty big one a that."

He thought for a few seconds then a smile came across his face.

"Rather than save this little cunt, you are going to help me with her."

He told the two of us to get into the van and then he got in the front.

"Okay, big boy, tie her hands behind her, there's rope under that tarp, and then tie her legs together, at the ankles and the knees. Oh, and give her a wrap around her elbows too, make sure that it's tight."

I did what he said. I was helpless and knew that if he got hold of my real mind, not only would I be screwed, but he'd know about all of you. There was no way in hell I was going to point him in that direction. I did what he told me to and hoped I'd get a chance later.

Right after I had her gagged and tied her hands, I think he released his control on her because she started struggling and trying to scream. I was having trouble getting her legs tied, due to her thrashing, when he spoke again.

"Quit fucking around. If the bitch won't cooperate, slap her around until she does. You get her tied up right the fuck now."

I found my shell couldn't disobey and slapped her across the face, hard. That stunned her and I finished trussing her up.

He finally pulled into a driveway. While he drove, I knew he wasn't in my head any more so I came out into 'parole mode' guessing that he wouldn't reestablish a connection until he'd stopped somewhere. There was one of those mesh walls between the passenger and cargo areas. It was sturdy but the metal was thin enough I knew I could get through it pretty fast, but I also knew it wouldn't be fast enough. I sat docilely but paid attention to where we were going. He backed up to the garage door, opened it with a remote and went around to the back of the van.

I retreated back into my shell.

He had me pick her up under one arm and carry her into the house. She was still struggling but I didn't have much trouble. I noticed the van was just a bit too tall to fit into the garage, but the way he'd pulled up, there wasn't much chance of anyone seeing what we were doing. At least not from the street.

He led us down to his dungeon.

I saw Lea, obviously I didn't know her name at that point either, and there was another girl. Brown hair, probably pretty ... once. She was a real mess. Black eyes, horrible marks everywhere, and her hands ... her hands were completely black and blue, all her fingers were swollen and bent at all the wrong angles.

He made me untie Janice's hands and arms, then tie her wrists back together in front. I hung her by her wrists on a chain then he turned me towards him and concentrated on me for a while.

"Alright, muscle beach, strip down and then rip her clothes off."

I had no free will. I tossed my clothes into a corner and then, with rough, hard tugs I shredded her clothing, leaving her naked. She struggled and tried to avoid my grasp, but hanging like she was, it only took seconds.

"Now, hit her."

Without hesitation and much to my horror, my right hand lashed out and slapped her across the face again.

"Not like that. For a big guy, you're a real pussy. Punch her ... right in her bloated tit."

She was screaming through her gag before I ever made contact. It just got a little louder when I did.

"Again, harder."

So I did.

That was when I noticed that the more I hit her, the more excited my false persona was getting – the real me, inside the shell, was aghast at what I was doing,

"You like that, don't you?" He teased. "Try this on her ass and legs. Just sting her, try not to cut her. Welts are fine at this point."

He handed me a wooden rod, just smaller than my little finger and about two feet long, it was springy and whistled through air.

He pulled off the gag while I whipped her and the louder she screamed the harder my cock became.

"You sure look horny there, Mr. Universe. I bet you want to fuck this screaming little cunt. The pussy is mine, but you should have the ass. Fuck her now."

So I had to watch, from my shell, as my body, roughly and without mercy, ass raped an innocent girl who had just been beaten and was hanging helplessly by her wrists.

He stared into her eyes for the entire rape. I don't think he was in her head, it looked more like he was studying her.

After I finished, he led me over to one side, snapped a metal collar around my neck and chained me to the wall. He cuffed my hands behind my back and then ignored me.

He went back over the the poor suspended girl and punched her in the stomach. Then placed a heavy gag over her mouth.

"You just watch what happens next, because sooner or later, it will happen to you too. Think if it as a preview of what the little time you have left will be like."

Her eyes were wide with terror as he went over to the wretched girl with the broken hands and unceremoniously dragged her across the concrete to the table in the middle of the room.

"No more ... please ... no more." the piteous thing sobbed as she halfheartedly struggled.

He had no problem strapping her down, her ass right on the edge of the table, her arms stretched tightly over her head and her legs pulled cruelly back under her, locked to a couple rings on the support structure of the table.

She was sobbing and begging as he worked, but he simply ignored her pleas.

By now, Janice was crying as well, tears streamed down her face, soaking the gag.

He casually went over to his work bench, unplugged a stun gun and brought it back over to the girl on the table, holding. He held it up where she could see it.

"No..." she sobbed, "no more ... please God, no more."

That's when he looked at me and said something strange.

"Pay attention, big guy, you're going to have to learn to do this. And more. I want you to get so good at it that every time I unshackle you, their terror will feed me from across the room."

Then he used the stun gun on the screaming, pleading girl until his cock was standing straight up.

He grabbed the switch he'd had me use, gave her pussy several swats while she writhed and screamed, then rammed his cock into her, hard.

"Grab that dick, you worthless cunt." he shouted as he whipped her tits and sides hard enough to leave bloody marks. "Fuck me like stupid little cunt you are."

He reached up and unsnapped her wrist cuffs and pulled her arms down. Grabbing her swollen hands he squeezed and kneaded them – pounding his cock into her tortured pussy without mercy.

Her sobbing shrieks of terror and pain filled the room and he joined her, screaming with ecstasy.

Suddenly, he let go with his right hand and it joined the other on her right arm. Before she could do anything defensive with her free left arm, he brought the right down across the edge of the table hard, I could hear it snap and her screams went up and octave for a few seconds. He quickly repeated that with her other arm.

Then he grabbed her by the throat.

"It's over now, cunt. It's been fun, but you aren't worth much any more ... no real fight left in you, and you are simply a mess – not much fun to look at."

Her screams were cut off as he squeezed. Her shattered limbs flailed at him uselessly, only adding to her her pain, and his enjoyment, as he choked the life out of her.

He howled in orgasm as her efforts waned, then stopped altogether.

Janice was crying hard, her body sagged and she tried not to look.

"You better watch this, cunt!" He shouted at her.

My false persona found it exciting – in my shell I was all but puking.

When he was sure she was dead, he pulled out of her, and, whistling a cheery tune, unshackled her and dragged her by one ankle over to the floor sink. He tied a rope to her ankles and suspended her, upside down, over it. He casually slit her throat from ear to ear and left her there, to drain.

He went over to Lea and stared at her for several seconds. I knew what he was doing.

"Who are you, Bitch?"

"I am merely an extension of your formidable will, oh mighty one."

"Could you, in any way, for any reason, harm me?"

"Never!" she shouted, cringing, "It hurts just to hear the words!"

He ripped off her blindfold and unlocked the chain holding her to the wall. Her hands were still secured to her hips.

He led her over to the terrified Janice.

"This is my Bitch," he said to her, grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look at Lea, "She has some remarkable skills. Show her what you can do, Bitch. Show her how you can hurt her."

He unlocked one of her hands.

She grabbed one of Janice's elbows and within a second or two, Janice screamed through her gag – even then it was one of the most tortured screams I have ever heard.

Lea released the arm and the poor girl sagged, crying.

"There's a nerve bundle running through that joint. She can disrupt those nerves and make you feel like a thousand bees are stinging you all at once. Well, it's probably far worse than that, I wouldn't know." He turned back to Lea, "Take her over to her new home."

The ropes around her wrists unwound themselves. That's when I knew for sure what she was, and why he kept her blindfolded whenever he wasn't directly controlling her.

To Janice's shock, instead of being free, her arms were wrenched painfully behind her and she was thrown to the cold concrete where her leg bindings untied themselves.

I don't know what scared her the most, the thought of what was coming, or the unseen force tossing her about like a rag doll.

The girl began to float up into the air.

"Not like that, Bitch, drag this one."

Janice was hauled over the concrete to the cot the other girl had been on and unseen hands chained her to the wall by her neck and tore off her gag.

"Please!" She sobbed, "Let me go. I promise not to tell anyone."

He approached her.

"Did you like being hung up and whipped?"

Tears streaming, she shook her head, "No, please don't do that."

"Did you like my bitch's little trick?"

"No more, please, no more."

"If you don't shut the fuck up, that's how you'll spend the next two fucking hours!"

She stopped begging, and merely sobbed.

He re-secured Lea's free hand and then brought her over to me.

"You liked that too, didn't you?"

My body was indeed excited again.

"This is, my Bitch. That's her only name now. Bitch, this is ... ahhh ... Kong. Yeah, Kong. Kong got all excited watching me kill that cunt. He needs relief and since you are a good for nothing slut as well as my bitch, take care of it."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. He whipped her once with the switch, then stopped.

"Oops, almost forgot, I don't want to mess you up. Keep sucking and I'll be right back."

He returned with a leather strap, about and inch and a half wide and whipped her as she sucked. She didn't scream, just moaned around my cock with each strike.

Every time that strap slapped her quivering skin my cock jumped in her warm mouth. Welts rose on her back, ass and thighs.

"You like that, don't you Kong? You like seeing me hurt my Bitch."

It didn't take long before I was cumming.

"Swallow every drop, Bitch."

When she had finished, he patted her on the head.

"That's a good, Bitch. No go back to your bed."

He followed her over, replaced the blindfold and chained her up.

I could tell when he released her because she dropped to her knees, sobbing softly.

He left, but was only gone for a few minutes before returning with a rolled up sleeping bag and a five gallon bucket, just like the ones next to the girl's cots. He dropped the bag at my feet and set the bucket down.

"The floor is cold and I don't want you getting sick, I have big plans for you. You'll get a cot when you've earned it, but for now that'll do. You'll figure out what the bucket is for." He added with a chuckle.

Then he left and the lights went out.

I had to unstrap the rolled up bag with my teeth and spread it out with my feet.

I lay down and tried to sleep, knowing I had to be alert. A sleeping bag on a hard concrete floor isn't exactly the height of comfort. But, sitting with my back against the cold, rough cinder block wall was worse so I lay there awake, all night listening to Janice cry.

I had no idea how much time had passed when the lights popped on and he came in with three large metal bowls. He didn't say a word as he set one by each of us, then walked out again, pausing only to glance at the suspended corpse.

Darkness once again. I wasn't hungry, I was sick to my stomach but I knew that if an opportunity presented itself, I had to be ready, so I had to eat. I found my bowl in the darkness and shoved my face down into it.

I'm pretty sure it was Campbell's Beef and Noodle soup. Cold. He'd just dumped it right out the can like he was feeding dogs.

The crying abated, I think the girls fell asleep, I dozed but had returned to my shell just in case he showed up unexpected. It was the best I could manage. There wasn't any point in being in the 'parole state'. There was nothing I could do in my current situation.

Again, I had no idea how much time had passed before the lights popped on again.

When he came in he looked tired and haggard.

"What a fucking day! I need a pick me up."

My false persona suddenly knew that the most horrible thing in the entire world would be if any harm came to the man. Then he came over and uncuffed me. Releasing the neck chain, he handed me a key and ordered me to, "Fetch the new cunt."

I wanted to come out of my shell and kill him right there, but the process of putting my shell to sleep would warn him something was amiss – probably even before I could fully enter a parole state. As for my shell persona, it believed, with every molecule, that attempting to hurt this man, or even the slightest disobedience, was a complete anathema.

He picked up a hand saw from the workbench and carried it over to the body over the sink while I unlocked her neck chain.

"Bring her here."

She struggled, but I grabbed her from behind, wrapped her tightly in my arms and dragged her over to him. She was crying and begging me to let her go.

"Here's your job," he said, pinching one of her nipples, making her scream, "You make sure the whore watches every second of this. I usually have my Bitch do this, but if you do a good job I'll let you have her ass again."

I wrapped her slim form in my right arm and my left hand grabbed her by the hair and forced her face in his direction.

"Good ... good. Now you watch this, cunt. It's what will eventually happen to you. If you're lucky, I'll kill you first."

She struggled and squirmed in my grasp.

"No, please ... I'll do whatever you want ... you can fuck me, I won't resist ... just don't hurt me any more!"

He laughed, "Stupid cunt, when I fuck you, I'm gonna hurt you. Can't have one without the other. Now shut up."

He started whistling the same tune he had the previous night, hacking up the corpse of a tortured young woman as he did.

At one point Janice puked. He had me put her head over the sink to mitigate the mess which put her only feet away from the body parts he had just removed. That just made it worse and she heaved for a long time, gasping and screaming when she could.

He stood there reveling in her horror. He closed his eyes and breathed in deep, through his nose.

"Yes ... give me your fear, cunt. I can fucking smell it."

When he had all the pieces piled up in the sink, he grabbed a couple garbage bags from a small cabinet nearby.

He stuffed everything into one bag, then bundled it up and wrapped it with the other.

He had me chain her back up and then did the same to me. This time I wasn't hand cuffed and when he left, taking the bowls with him. He shot a dirty look at Janice when he saw her bowl hadn't been touched and he left it where it sat.

I entered 'parole state' and tried the chains, to no avail.

He came back wearing sweat pants and carrying the bowls. He looked as though he'd had a shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.