Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 13

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

When we pulled into the cabin's driveway Sunday afternoon, the sun was just beginning to lag in the winter sky. Parking next to Mike's car we trudged through the snow. The road in had been plowed but the driveway hadn't.

Not bothering to knock we opened the door to find Mike, wearing only sweatpants, lying on the couch. He made no move to acknowledge our entrance. The sounds of the shower filtered though the closed bathroom door. There were signs of past meals on the kitchen counter and a couple almost empty plates on the table.

Slipping out of my coat and snowy shoes, I walked over to the couch and kicked it. Mike's eyes opened to half mast. His lips slowly curled into a weak grin.

"So did she pass the test?"

"Oh yeah."

"She was enthusiastic?"

"Very."

"She enjoyed it?"

"As far as I could tell."

"And you came all ten times?"

Mike's eyes opened slightly wider, though not all the way by a long shot.

"She got number fourteen about twenty minutes ago, bro. I am the happiest, most exhausted man on the planet. Mikey needs a nap now ... night-night." And his eyes slid shut once more.

"So Tiffany went above and beyond the call of duty, huh?" Said Samantha, coming up beside me. "Since that's not like her, I can only assume it was something you did."

"I thought about what you said, about these two being good for each other."

"And?"

"And I decided you were right. Hold on, let me get him to bed."

I bent down and using a combination of telekinesis and my own muscles I carefully picked up Mike and, checking both bedrooms, took him into the one that looked well used and laid him down.

I went back out to find the gorgeous red-head sitting on the couch, patting the space next to her. Who could resist such an invitation?

She put her hand on my thigh when I sat down.

"So, I was right was I?"

I could still hear the shower running.

"Yep. I fixed it during math class on Friday."

"Fixed it? I knew you were a softy."

"Give me some credit – I didn't want her to get off scott-free so she still hated hanging on him at school, and the first time they had sex was probably humiliating, but from then on, every time she made him cum it became less and less unpleasant."

"So how 'less unpleasant' did it get?"

"Around about his fifth or sixth orgasm she should have actually started to like it. As they went on, exciting him, became exciting to her. I know Mike, and there's no way he would be mean, so his appreciation towards her and the way he treated her would have started to appeal to her, making her feel confident, contented and, more importantly, appreciative towards him."

"So she would fall in love with him?"

"Not really. Love is a pretty tricky emotion consisting of a whole lot of variables and unless the person comes to that feeling within their own mind, it probably wouldn't stick."

"So how does she feel about him now?"

"That, I'm not sure of. The way I had planned it was that by the tenth time he came she would have come to the conclusion that the Neanderthals she used to date were no longer worthy of a second glance by her and that a relationship with Mike would be a happy, rewarding and sexually satisfying alternative to how things used to be. She would want to be with him and she would have a lot of affection for him. I'd hoped that would be enough for nature to take its course."

"Hmm, but she didn't stop at ten."

"No she didn't. I hope Mike is happy with her, 'cause I don't think he's gonna be able to get rid of her."

I suddenly realized I hadn't been hearing the shower for some time.

"Shush now, she'll be out any minute."

"In that case, why don't you get me warmed up." She said with a wink, lifting up her sweater to reveal the thin lace bra hiding her gorgeous globes. A few deft twists of the lacy material and her engorged nipples were ready for my fingers and tongue to explore and appreciate.

I was still distracted by the fleshy nubs and Samantha's low moans of pleasure when I heard Tiffany's soft, sexy voice.

"Started without me, did you?"

I looked up to see the beautiful blond babe wearing only a brief towel that barely covered her from the nipples to her mysterious honey pot. Her golden hair was still damp and hung in tight sexy waves down across her shoulders. My rigid cock jumped with anticipation.

"We knew you'd be here soon enough," Husked Samantha, "why don't you drop that towel and get over here." She finished peeling off her sweater as she spoke.

"Does that mean I got a favorable report?" She asked glancing in on the snoring Mike.

"I'll say you did." I assured her. "And it looks like you wore him out."

"It was my pleasure." She said dropping the towel, giving me my first unobstructed glance at the wondrous curves that had fed the masturbation fantasies of so many adolescent males in our school over the past few years. Yours truly included.

Perfectly toned and tanned, her tits wobbled only slightly as she slinked her way across the small room, pausing only to smile at the still form lying on the bed in the other room.

Samantha pushed me in her direction and, still seated, I leaned forward to wrap my hands around her tiny waist and sucked one nipple into my mouth. Her artificially heightened arousal and the link between it, Samantha and I was still in place so I didn't have to do any further meddling to elicit a gasp of pleasure from the blonde beauty as I suckled her swollen nipple and kneaded the firm tits. She wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me tightly as I felt Samantha behind me stripping off her jeans.

"Oh my God," Gasped Tiffany, "what a perfect pussy." And I knew Samantha had revealed her slick little snatch.

I released her tits, "I bet you can't wait to dig your tongue into that, can you?"

"Not one more second." She slid from my grasp, dropping to her knees before Samantha who parted her thighs to give her friend full access to the tasty pinkness. Tiffany wasted no time in diving in, much to Samantha's loudly vocal pleasure.

On her knees, leaning forward like that, Tiffany's perfect body was just too tempting and I ran my fingers gently over every square inch of her sensual contours. Certain areas got more of a response than others so when I finished kneading and fondling her with my hands, I revisited those responsive areas with my lips and tongue. I completed that exhilarating journey by licking and suckling my way down the curve of her back, licking through the cleavage of her tight little ass and ending up with my tongue dug deeply in her dripping pussy. Despite her many gasps and moans it appeared she never took her apparently talented mouth off of Samantha's tasty treat as those noises were slightly muffled.

I was fairly certain I had been ruined for all other women since the first two pussies I had encountered were no doubt the most ideal examples of a woman's sex the world had ever seen.

Her hot juices ran down my chin as my eager tongue explored the quivering succulent flesh. I couldn't have been more excited.

Neither, apparently, could Samantha.

"Eat it, bitch! Oh yeah, suck that fucking pussy. Mmmm ... Oh fuck! Suck it good!"

Her voice grew louder and more insistent as I recognized the signs of her impending orgasm. Tiffany gamely kept her tongue deep inside the sexy red-head while Samantha shook and screamed as she came.

Tiffany must have really enjoyed getting Samantha off since her pussy flooded my mouth with steamy juice when she joined her friend in the world of orgasmic bliss. It probably didn't hurt that I had slid a finger into her steamy snatch just as Samantha started to cum.

I backed off and sat in the large overstuffed chair opposite the couch, quickly closing my eyes and establishing a link to Tiffany's already swollen and fiery lust aura.

"You want Jake's cock now?" Samantha asked holding the subservient Tiffany by her gorgeous golden hair.

"Yes, Sam, more than anything."

"Prove it. Prove to Jake that you worship his cock."

Samantha motioned for me to sit next to her. Tiffany shifted over in front of me, her tanned curves undulating slightly with her graceful motions. She ran her fingers up my legs, the soft touch through my trousers was an exhilarating promise of the pleasures to come. She tickled my balls and swollen cock before gently unbuckling my belt and working on opening my fly. Samantha began unbuttoning my shirt. A few quick maneuvers later and I was totally naked in front of the two gorgeous sexpots, my cock waving in front of Tiffany's lovely features.

Her eyes wildly followed the twitching organ and she licked the remnants of Samantha's orgasm from her lips before speaking.

"Please, Jake, may I suck that beautiful cock?"

Samantha, now kneeling behind Tiffany and grinding her pussy into the tight round ass of her friend, winked at me and gave her head a quick shake before answering for me.

"Why Tiff, I'm surprised at your choice of words here."

"Wha ... What do you mean?"

"I half expected you to ask if you could suck his uber-geeky cock."

"I ... I don't..."

"Don't you want to call him a dork or a pathetic freak?"

"Sam! I ... I wouldn't call him that!" There was pure panic in her eyes, I actually felt a little sorry for her.

Samantha's position had Tiffany trapped between my legs.

"You used to. Don't you remember all the crap you gave me for talking to the biggest loser in the whole school – no wait, it was the whole town wasn't it?"

Her eyes were now brimming with tears, certain this had all been a set up. She thought we had gotten her all worked up only to leave her hanging as revenge - it was the sort of thing she would have done, at least before today. Surprisingly, my link told me that, while she felt considerable concern that Samantha and I were going to toss her out, she was absolutely terrified that Mike would want nothing more to do with her.

"That was before! I wouldn't say that now. I'll never say such things again! I swear!"

"Why? What's different now?"

"I ... I didn't understand." She looked at the floor and tears began to slowly slip from her lovely blue eyes. "I never knew how nice these guys were, how they treat each other with kindness and respect. I've never felt that before now, before Mike showed me. Please ... you have to believe me."

She looked up at me, the panic in her eyes had been replaced with a desperate pleading;

"I'm so sorry, Jake. I know I've hurt you, that I was a total bitch and ... to be honest ... I'll understand if you want me to go away ... I won't like it – it ... it would likely kill me but ... I'll understand."

I reached out and brushed a tear from her smooth cheek.

"We aren't going to make you go away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.