Jake's Dream Come True
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

Tiffany set her lunch tray down on the cafeteria table, shooting me a look of disdain and took a seat next to Samantha. It had only been a few days since I set Tiffany on her lustful loop and, having checked on her in math class, she was currently unable to think of anything other than bedding my girlfriend. It was driving her crazy and, to be honest, I was a little surprised it had happened so quickly. The only explanation I could think of was that she had started out with a pretty strong attraction. It was only Thursday and the fact that she was already willing to forgo sitting with the rest of the cheerleaders and be seen sitting at the same table with me made me believe that I was in for a very entertaining weekend.

"You guys don't mind if I join you for lunch, do you?" she asked. The question was obviously being put to the lovely redhead across the table from me.

"Sure," agreed Sam with a bright smile, "you don't mind, do you Jake?"

Tiffany shot a slightly panicked look my way, no doubt remembering the sour look she had just given me.

"No problem at all." I said with an amicable grin.

I had been practicing my new found ability for the last few days and I could now make a sustainable connection just about as fast as I could call up the sight, which was getting faster and faster as my focus improved. Sam and I had just been talking about what that might mean to our plan for her friend. She engaged the blonde bombshell in conversation so my closed eyes would be less likely to be noticed.

I brought up the sight quickly and, finding her lust aura I forced a quick connection. Sliding my awareness down the link I tapped into her thoughts.

She was wondering why her friend was hanging around with an obvious social lesser and how she might pry the green eyed beauty away from me so she could begin the careful course of seduction she was planning.

Holding the connection I opened my eyes, knowing that she hadn't noticed a thing.

"I suppose you're wondering why Sam has been spending so much time with me lately." I said as innocently as I could.

"Why, no ... not at all." She said with her mouth. Her mind said something completely different. Her mind told me that she was completely baffled why the sexiest girl on the squad would risk being seen with such a pathetic loser. But she also wanted to win over Samantha and, since the sexy red head had some sort of misplaced affection for me, she was coming to the conclusion that playing nice might be a good idea. She also knew that her attitude towards me so far hadn't earned her any points.

"I ... I mean sure, I may have questioned her friendship with you in the past ... but now I realize that, who she hangs out with is her business. I like and respect her, so ... if she chooses to spend time with you, well ... there must be something about you I've missed."

To be honest, I was impressed. It was pretty good for thinking on her feet – or more accurately, on her cute little tushy.

"Would you really like to know what I see in him?" asked Samantha flashing me a surreptitious wink.

"I sure would, because I really can't figure it out – I mean, I know he helped you out in the mall and everything, but no offense, Jake, you aren't exactly in her league, not even close."

She actually thought such a comment wasn't offensive because it was such an obvious fact – so ingrained was her elitism.

"I'm with him because he's amazing in bed." Said Samantha, causing Tiffany's eyes to go wide. She was quite shocked at Samantha's boldness. She was about to be even more shocked at her own reaction. I started pushing energy down the link to her lust aura. Her sexual excitement and anticipation grew exponentially.

I could feel how surprised Tiffany was at her sudden surge of desire in connection with Samantha's mention of my sexual prowess.

Samantha continued. "He fucks me like no man has ever done before."

More energy went down the link and the pretty blonde began to squirm ever so slightly. She still couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Sam, why would you say such things?"

"Because it's true and if you had any sense you would throw him on this table and fuck both of your brains out right now."

Her pussy was on fire. She tried to conceal what she was doing, but the way she was grinding her ass into her seat was obvious. At this point all it would take would be one lick or touch of her pussy and she would have a powerful orgasm. And she knew it. Her need and desire could not be ignored any further.

"Uhm ... I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Leaving her untouched lunch tray where it sat, she jumped up and headed for the restrooms. I made as if I were rubbing my eyes and reestablished the sight to see what happened as she got further away. As she neared her destination I reversed the flow and her lust aura shrank and dimmed so by the time she opened the ladies' room door she was even less excited than when she first sat down.

Now she was really confused. She no longer needed to masturbate but she entered the bathroom anyway since she could hardly claim that she suddenly didn't need to pee.

The connection stretched the twenty or thirty feet to the restroom without severing but as soon as the door shut, my aura disconnected from hers and smoothly flowed back to me. It must require a line of sight.

"So," remarked Samantha innocently, when I reopened my eyes, "is it working?"

"Couldn't you tell? She sure looked horny to me."

"Shit," snorted my green eyed goddess with a grin, "I thought she was going to take me up on the idea to fuck you right here." She turned to look back at the bathroom door. "Is she in there doing what I think she's doing?"

"I doubt it, as soon as she left this table all her horniness mysteriously disappeared."

"Why Mr. Smith, I believe I underestimated you."

"How's that?"

"Well, I just wanted her humiliated and subservient to you as revenge for the way she has talked about you. What you just did was pure meaness."

I would have responded but Tiffany was on her way back, her brow furrowed with confusion. I quickly faked a yawn and reestablished the connection to her lust aura, slowly ramping it up to a low hum as she approached.

"Maybe we should change the subject." She said sitting back down.

"Why?" asked Samantha, "I don't mind talking about what a great cocksman Jake is." I increased the energy until her pussy pulsed with a dull throb of need. She struggled to think of something to say that would end the talk of my sexual prowess but with her mind occupied by her yearning sex organ, the words wouldn't come.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable to talk about it." Continued Sam, "In fact, he is so impressive that it just doesn't seem fair to keep him all to myself."

I fed even more energy down the link, Tiffany's pussy now was on fire and I had no doubt her panties were soaked.

"You've been one of my best friends, Tiff." Samantha reached out and put her hand on Tiffany's arm. At her level of arousal any touch would seem sensual and exciting so I didn't need to meddle any to make Tiffany squirm a bit, try to grind her pussy into the seat. Of course it didn't hurt that she had come here hoping to seduce Samantha in the first place.

"How would you like to try it?"

"Huh?" Tiffany's breath was ragged, "try what?"

"Fucking Jake."

I began send the energy in waves, taking her to the brink of orgasm and back, over and over.

Samantha continued, "I'd have to be there, of course, I mean, if Jake gets to sample your cute little cooter, then I want a taste too."

She squeezed the lovely blonde's arm causing a sharp intake of breath as she heard Samantha offering the very thing she had come trying to get.

The desire burning in Tiffany's swollen pussy had become unbearable, she was trying to come up with a reason for going back to the bathroom.

"I ... uhm ... I think I drank too much water today, can you believe it, I have to go to the bathroom again."

Not waiting for any response from us, she jumped up and practically ran back to the ladies' room. This time, I waited until the door was about to close behind her before I drained all the lust out of her. From her perspective as soon as she entered the bathroom, the excruciating need she had been feeling suddenly left her completely. So empty was her aura, that even if she tried masturbating it would have no effect, there simply wasn't any excitement to build upon.

"So, is she where we want her?" Asked Samantha, wickedly.

"Yeah, I think she is." I answered distractedly. I had noticed Mike a few seconds earlier standing across the cafeteria. He had just gotten his lunch and was head in my direction but paused when he saw who I was with, obviously wondering if he would be welcome. He, along with most of the other males in the cafeteria, had been watching Tiffany walk to the bathroom, as soon as he looked back to our table I waved him over.

"But I think she should have to prove how badly she wants us."

"What are you talking about?"

"The original plan was to humiliate her, but right now her need is so high that she may not even notice the humiliation. Besides, I'm not the only nerd who has caught shit from people like her."

I shifted my eyes to Mike, still making his way toward us. Samantha turned to see what I was looking at.

"I don't know, Jake, I'm not sure I want to have sex with Mike, he's a nice guy and all but other than you, I still play for the girl's team."

"And that's just the way I want it." I assured her, "But if we want to humiliate Tiffany, we have to make her feel degraded within her own mind."

The wicked smile returned to Samantha's lovely features.

"That, I can live with. What are you thinking?"

Mike was almost upon us.

"Just play along, you'll see."

Faking another yawn I closed my eyes and quickly tapped into Mike's trust aura. Once the connection was made I sensed his hesitation at eating lunch with someone like Tiffany. I knew from our past friendship that Mike thought Tiffany was probably the hottest girl on the planet. He also felt that he was about as far beneath her as a person could get.

By the time he was standing by the table I had my eyes open, the connection firmly established.

"You sure it's okay for me to sit here?" He asked, looking at me.

"No problem at all," I replied, not using the link yet since he already trusted me quite a bit.

"Why wouldn't it be okay?" asked Samantha as he sat down.

"Well, because of Tiffany. I'm sure she wouldn't want to eat lunch with someone like me."

I started using the link. For him to believe what I was about to say would require uncommon trust on his part.

"I don't think she'll mind, in fact, how would you like it if we could arrange for you to go out with her."

"Me? You can set it up for Tiffany to go out with me? C'mon, there has to be a catch."

"Well," I said, hesitantly, "there would be one little thing."

"What, 'little thing' would I have to do?"

"You may not like it," offered Samantha, catching on quickly – I told you she was pretty sharp, "but it will be worth it – trust us."

"What is it?" he asked suspiciously, even though at this point he trusted us so completely that he'd eat a cat-shit sandwich if we told him it was peanut butter – even if he'd seen us holding the bread under the cat's ass.

"You're gonna have to sleep with her." I told him.

"I knew it, there's always a ... say what?"

"You have to fuck her, if you want to go out with her." Explained Samantha, "I'm sorry, but there's no other way."

"Okay, joke's over. Ha ha, very funny."

"Seriously, bro, if you want tap Tiffany, we can fix it."

"Yeah, right. How can you do that?"

"Easy – she wants to fuck Samantha." His eyes went wide and he shot a surprised look a Sam, but didn't comment. "Samantha told her that in order to get into her pants, she would have to get into mine as well." A little fib, but that had been the original plan. "When she comes out of the bathroom, we will just tell her that in order to get into my pants, she has to get into yours."

"Do you really think that will work? I mean, she's so fucking hot and..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.