Biofeedback - Cover

Biofeedback

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdaddy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A family therapist uses neuro-feedback and conditioning to help his "patients" adjust to their circumstances. In this case, 14-year-old Bethany needs help adjusting to the fact that her stepfather is an inveterate, and rather inconsiderate, molester. If her stepfather's rough treatment isn't going to stop, can we at least improve her response? A story in multiple chapters, unusual for Stepdaddy. I feel compelled to include the "mc" code, although everything in this story is medically realistic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse  

Don Weathers was so hard it almost hurt-- it was truly uncomfortable to press down on his too-stiff shaft and teasingly draw the knob of his cock-head through Bethany's swollen and weeping furrow. The leverage of the act put such torque on his body that he had to resist the urge to rise up on his toes. It was worth it, of course, the slobbering kiss of her wet, heated labia upon his sensitive tip being more than adequate compensation for any positioning inconvenience.

It was no wonder that the forty-five year old sales manager was erect: not only was he at last upon the verge of breaking his self-enforced five-day abstention from fourteen-year-old pussy, but the tableau before him could not have been more arousing. The girl's head lay on her own mother's bed, her lovely face turned leftward in profile, her shoulders and even her chest pressed into the duvet, while her supple back curved in feline arch, elevating her tight bottom and prominent pudenda atop spread knees and smooth upper legs like an offering.

To ornament this delightful pose, add a hairless vulva, flushed and glistening in obvious unmet need, confessing in its state the influence of biofeedback conditioning, the eighth-grader's own period of sexual denial, and the primal, evolutionary instinct her double-x chromosomal make-up naturally brought to the occasion; given all of this, the tumescence inspired in the crotch of the youngster's guardian is already sufficiently explained.

Indeed, this combination of factors would be plenty to make any heterosexual male's penis engorge, but in addition Don Weathers had taken, about thirty minutes earlier, two little blue tablets, trade name "Viagra", a medication intended, in a single dose, to aid gentlemen suffering from erectile dysfunction to achieve serviceable genital states so that they might engage in coitus that would be otherwise unachievable for them. Don did not suffer from this condition, and so his use of the pharmaceutical could technically be described as "prescription drug abuse."

His taking double the standard dose could be reproved as "failure to take this medication as directed."

And should his use of the product result in an erection lasting more than four hours, it would be fair to accuse him of "failing to heed label warnings", for under no circumstances would he be seeking "immediate medical attention."

Should such a condition result from his dosing decision, he would indeed seek immediate attention, but the last time he checked, Northside Middle School did not grant degrees in the medical disciplines to any of its pupils, and it would be to one of that institution's matriculants that he would turn for the treatment of any such priapriatic side-effect, again and again if necessary – or more correctly, again and again as necessary.

The pelvis of the very eighth-grader in question shuddered in impatience as Don continued to tease at her impatient mating organ.

"In..." was barely audible. A-ha!

"What was that, darling?"

"Do it." Louder, and clearer. A trace of a whimper. Excellent!

"Do what, sweetie? You're being so friendly this morning, I'm inclined to give you anything you want, but you're going to have to make yourself clear." Don was talking a good game, but he was struggling to hold himself back from taking the plunge his aching, overcharged cock demanded. Easy, he said to himself, make her ask for it.

"Please, Don..."

"Who?"

"Please, Daddy..." Thank the Good Lord for Dr. Cohen and his methods!

"That's better ... please what?"

"In ... put it in."

Don stifled a groan. Jesus was this hot! While not quite ready, per his plan, to yield fully, he did press forward slightly, parting the proffered mating mouth and allowing his penis' full head to rest within. This was hardly an act of solicitude, he was well aware -- this concession to Bethany's plea was primarily driven by his own lustful impatience.

Pleasure did indeed wash over him in result -- the wet, warm, vibrant hold the juvenile sex organ wrapped around his cockhead felt fantastic; an electric shudder ran up his spine, and again it took great self-control to refrain, even for a few moments longer, from further insertion.

The girl responded to his move with a long hissed "yesss", ending after a second or so with a whimper-like inflection of frustration. Don smiled as he watched the tight, gorgeous, heart-shaped ass before him wriggle and writhe, as his formerly resistant stepdaughter attempted to force her way back to engulf his entire cock on her own authority. Were it not for his now two-handed hold upon her narrow waist, she would have easily succeeded. He shuddered once more in pleasure, gritted his teeth, and continued with his game-plan.

"Tell me what you want, Baby."

"I want it." Don didn't know where to focus his eyes – at the girl's blushing face, in profile, or at the cute little anus winking as him as she squirmed.

"Tell me what you want, like a good girl. Tell Daddy."

"I want ... I want it ... your cock ... inside me..."

"Mmm, that does sound like a good girl--" Don's vocal and pelvic control were challenged at this instant as his stepdaughter's agile vagina made a worthy gambit for more of his cock, and almost succeeded.

"Easy there, Sweetheart. I'm just trying to make sure I understand. You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"You WANT me to fuck you ... you want our own stepfather's cock to fuck your slutty little pussy?"

"Pleeeease ... just ... please."

"I don't know, Honey, remember you used to pretend to hate it; I think I need you to say clearly what it is you want." All this from Don was a struggle, and he could tell that some hint of this leaked into the timbre of his voice. His glib, cocksure arrogance, a standard feature of his every communication with Bethany over the past few months, was on the verge of cracking under the trial of holding himself out of the heavenly girl.

"Don ... Daddy ... please fuck me, I need it, I want it, I always wanted it ... fuck me..."

That was good enough, and it had to be, because Don could not hold back another heartbeat.

With a blurted "Oh, good girl," he drove forward, delighting as each millimeter of his shaft was quickly consumed by the girl's quivering sleeve. It was an amazing sensation, so wet and heated, practically sucking him in, offering no resistance whatsoever and yet wrapping him with a vaginal grip of profound strength. Don's penis felt so good in that moment that he might have considered the pleasurable state better than an actual orgasm.

Having sunk to his depth, his taut scrotum pressed up into his stepdaughter's pelvic bone, hard against her youthful clitoris. He pressed in even further, feeling his sac stretch, not unpleasantly, his tip finding her inner limit after glancing across the firmer nub of her cervix. This brought a sweet grunt from below.

"You like that, Bets?"

"Uh-huh."

"What do you like, tell Daddy."

"Ooh, I like you in me, I like your cock, I love your cock."

Don smiled in lust and self-regard as he slowly withdrew. Her underaged cunt clutched at his retreating shaft in protest, a delicious feeling.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Ughn, yours ... Daddy, my pussy belongs to you, Daddy."

"That's right, that's a good girl," as he drove forward again, slowly and completely. "This pussy is mine. Who decides what happens to this pussy?"

"You do, Daddy."

Another withdrawal, this time almost to the point of vacating his just-confirmed possession.

"And is that for my good, or yours?"

"It's for my good, Daddy -- I want you to own my pussy."

A final "good girl" and Don was done with the sex talk, as important as that can be, because it was time to get serious about fucking this incredible fourteen-year old. He slammed into her without warning, pulled back at a more moderate pace, and then slammed in again. He knew that after this round alone his balls would be bruised, although he felt no discomfort in real time as they violently collided with the girl's crotch.

In and out, again and again, the girl crooning unintelligibly beneath as he pounded away at her upturned cunt. His brain grew hazy, his focus narrowed, zeroing on that sweet ass, on her narrow waist, on his thick cock as it slid in and out of her stretched sex, feeling impossibly hard, impossibly large, impossible to ever stop --

And then his fourteen year old stepdaughter – a victim of months of sexual battery and incestuous abuse, a beneficiary of weeks of diligent treatment by one of the world's foremost authorities on the biofeedback conditioning of adolescent females, and an abstainer from all sexual congress for a full five days -- climaxed.

A gasp, or a shriek, more like a combination of both came from her core, and Don felt the not-fully-mature vagina clamp down on him with amazing, rippling strength. In response, he hastened his pace, vowing to long-stroke the youngster through this orgasm, the first of the day and the first she had ever openly asked for.

"Godgodgodgodfuckfuckfuckfuck..." rang out of the adolescent throat and he did his level best to hammer the adorable little bitch to glory, managing a steady speed, a full cycle length, and a merciless thrust on each in-stroke. He felt rather noble in his effort, as it was none too easy to keep matters steady – or even inserted – the way the vixen jerked and shuddered. But at last she eased in her throes a bit, calmed down, visibly relaxed, her spine again inverting into its graceful, cat-like arch.

Don kept stroking, taking in the vivid flush of her skin, and imagined he might ease off for now and try to build her up for a second peak, but this was a delusion put to rest when his lower body took over and drove him in to the hilt before his conscious mind even knew what was happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.