Holy Obligation
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

I woke up the next morning to the blissful feeling of Maria wriggling her warm, ample ass against my hardening dick and a hand full of soft breast. I rolled Maria's stiff nipple between my thumb and forefinger and was rewarded with a lustful groan. She craned her neck back and found my mouth with hers. Apparently the skills developed in sucking cock translate well into kissing. 'Hungry' wasn't the term here, 'ravenous' seemed to be more applicable to how Maria seemed to be when it came to sex. I was still having to wrap my mind around the fact that this was the same woman who so shyly crossed herself and scooted out of the laundry room whenever I came in. Who would have guessed that, beneath that shy exterior, there was a simmering hotbed of volcanic lust?

Speaking of volcanos, the more we kissed, the harder my dick got and the more it pressed into her ass. I could actually feel the heat in Maria's loins rising with her lust. She twisted around to face me, grabbed my dick with one hand and jacked it while kissing my neck, working her way down to my chest. "Las' night was wonderful, Master", she gushed. "djou make me feel better than I feel in twenty years" I was about to say that she was welcome but my sentence was cut short by the gasp that came out of me when I felt her warm mouth engulfing my cock. She took a few swipes with her tongue, then started jacking my dick, looking into my eyes.

"I think Maria la puta surprise djou las' night, no?"

I grunted an acknowledgement through gritted teeth trying to hold off as long as I could.

"Don' hold back, Master", said Maria as she stroked my cock with her delicate hand while licking my balls, "djou chust cum in Maria's slutty mouth any time jdou want. Maria swallow it all and beg jdou for more!" She licked slowly up my prick and then engulfed it down to the root effortlessly holding it there while massaging my cock with her constant swallowing throat muscles

I'm nothing if not accommodating. I lay back and stopped fighting the orgasm that was boiling up in my balls. and shot my load right past her mouth and throat, down into her stomach. Maria never let me get soft. She just kept her throat muscles working to massage my dick. I remember wondering how long that woman could hold her breath. Maybe she stored oxygen in those big tits of hers! Once she was satisfied that I would stay hard, she pulled my stiff cock out of her mouth and said. "Las' night djou say that djou will fuck my culo, si?" I nodded and Maria straddled my lap, guiding my stiff cock deep into her ass cheeks until I felt it settle against her asshole. "I prepare myself again, this morning before djou wake up" She said breathlessly.

I felt my dick slip into Maria's well-lubricated ass and plunge deep into her bowels. "I usually do this doggy-style", I said.

"No", Maria protested. "Djou fuck Maria this way" She grabbed my hands and brought them up to her tits.

"This way, djou can fuck Maria's fat culo and play with her big tetones at the same time, si?"

I had to admit that I liked her way of thinking. Maria started moving her hips working my cock in and out of her greasy chute. She leaned forward and swung her digit-sized dugs into my face. "Bite them", she hissed. "Bite my big tetones hard". I captured a swinging nipple in my mouth and bit down and was rewarded with a screaming orgasm as Maria's ass clamped down around my dick.

"Harder!", she panted as she begged. "Bite them harder!"

I was afraid of drawing blood if I bit down much harder but I tried to comply. Whatever had happened to Maria in that border town bordello, she loved to have her massive titties abused. I popped her nipple out of my mouth and grabbed each one between a thumb and forefinger and twisted it as cruelly as I dare. Maria, threw back her head and started howling. It took me twenty minutes to work up another load of cum and dump it into Maria's smooth, round, muscular ass. During that time, I could get her to orgasm any time I wanted simply by abusing her nipples.

After I shot my load into her, Maria dismounted and took me into her mouth to suck me clean ... Samantha and Jane both liked to do the same thing; Samantha told me once that it was the ultimate display of servitude to me ... I got the feeling that Maria didn't care about that, she just wanted to feel as nasty as possible.

Once I was clean, (Maria made sure she got every drop, including any that had dripped down my balls and ended up near my own asshole) The voluptuous Latina got out of bed to clean herself up and brush her teeth. Then she climbed back into bed and snuggled her massive titties up against my chest. I absentmindedly started to play with one of her nipples.

"Master", she said

"Yes?", I continued to roll her stiff nippled between my thumb and finger

"If djou keep doing that, djou will have to fuck me again or I will die"

I bent down, taking the nipple between my teeth, baring my lips in a wicked grin, threatening to bite down hard. Maria started to whimper and hump her hot moist pussy against my leg.

"Actually", I said. "I was thinking of taking these big tetones of mine downtown and having a couple of rings put in them. I bit down lightly and was rewarded with a thin, wailing "ayieeeee"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.