The Pleasure of Insomnia

by zarifa

Copyright© 2013 by zarifa

BDSM Sex Story: Julie has an unexpected "visitor"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

It began like any other night, I was all alone, at home, see my parents go out almost every weekend, I know what you are thinking. You probably assume that I call my boyfriend over and that I have raves, while my parents are out. Despite the fact that I'm old enough to do whatever the hell I want (19) I am a good girl.

That night I laid in bed in my tight sweatpants, and my purple tank top, for a minute, my body was getting the best of me. I slid my hands down my pants, and played with my clit, jus t for a bit, after about one minute of toying my clit, I let that familiar heat buildup, and felt my body slightly shake as I came.

"Having a nice time?" I heard a deep voice say.

The room was pretty dark, so, I really couldn't see much of anything. I was sure that I was just imagining things. My bedroom door was wide open, as always, so maybe I should look downstairs. I got up quietly, thinking, just assuming the worst, maybe someone is here to cut my guts out, and steal my kidney and sell it on the black market. I swallowed hard. I walked slowly towards my bedroom door. The door slammed in my face.

"Not so fast Julie" Said that same deep voice.

I stood frozen; in complete shock

"Cat got your tongue" The voice asked me.

I saw his dark shadow approach me.

"Wha-a-at do you want?" I stammered.

"You" He hissed.

I should have tried to punch him, kick him, scream for help, but my brain couldn't seem to be processing what was going on. He grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me towards the bed. He sat me down. And right around the moment when I realized what was going on, he held a knife to my cheek.

"If you dare scream for help, I'll slice your throat" He threatened.

And tied my arms behind my back with what seemed to be flexi cuffs.

"Please" I managed to squeal out.

He chuckled. "You'd make this so much easier if you shut up" He said as he roughly tied a damp rag around my mouth.

I tried to speak, and he chuckled. "If I were you, I'd focus on breathing not being a bitch" he said taking a big chunk of my hair and pulling it hard. I felt my eyes grow teary.

He held the knife to my cheek again. "Now, are you going to behave? Just nod yes, darling" Darling? What the hell is wrong with this guy? I shook my head. "Good".

He plunged his face into my neck, and licked and bit my neck. Oh god, now my body is really betraying me. It felt so good, but it was so wrong. I felt his knife on my stomach. Now my heart was beating faster than ever. Was he going to stab me?

"Relax" He said with a chuckle. I heard something rip, and then I realized it was my shirt. He put his warm hand on my stomach and I shivered. I really wanted him to untie my hands, lying on them really wasn't comfortable, but I didn't care.

He then cut my bra open, and I felt him lightly pinch my nipple, my body, once again betraying me let out a gasp. He chuckled.

"Enjoying this?" He asked me, in an amused tone. "And don't lie to me" I softly nodded yes. "Hmm" He pondered. Then I felt him take the rag off my mouth. "But shut your mouth, understood?" I just nodded, finally being able to breathe more normally.

He pinched my nipples, this time, really hard; I contained myself trying to not make a sound. But it was really hard to do so. He slapped my breasts. I gave out a yelp. He then kissed me, but by kissed, I mean rammed his tongue down my mouth, no one had ever kissed me in such a way before. He pulled my sweatpants down, along with my underwear at once.

"You are really behaving" He said playing his body between my legs "You really do like this don't you Julie?" He asked I sighed. "Answer me" He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Yes" I replied.

"Yes who?"

"Um, yes sir?"

"Yes master"

"That's ridi-"

"Do you want me to gag you?" He interrupted

"No master" I replied.

I felt his warm hands on my knees. Then he roughly opened my legs wide. He then placed his hands on my warm cunt.

"I knew you were enjoying yourself, you little whore" he said touching my lips. "You're soaked" He said in an approving tone. But he didn't stop playing with my cunt. He kept teasing me, careful not to touch my clit, after a minute or two of teasing he rested his hand against my clit. I let out a soft moan, it really surprised me. He started slowly, and lightly, then he started applying pressure and moving his hand faster, I was already panting. His pressure on my clit and the speed seemed to be rising every second. I felt my body build up heat and I felt my legs shake beneath him. I started screaming, I couldn't help it, it was too intense, my body kept shaking, more, and more heavily beneath him. I had never had an orgasm this intense. I wanted him to stop, but I wanted him to go faster at the same time. Then it was finally over, I felt so dizzy, and I hadn't even gotten on my feet yet.

He chuckled "What a good little whore you are, but next time, come harder" He hissed. He got up from in-between my legs and stood next to my head.

"What do you say to me?" He asked. I didn't answer. He slapped me across the face. "Answer me"

"I don't know" I replied.

"Thank you, master."

"Thank you master"

"Now, open your mouth like a good little whore" he said. I opened my mouth, not completely sure of what I was doing. I felt him shove, no, literally wham, his dick deep into my throat I gagged and pulled my head away. He grabbed my hair and forced himself into the way back of my throat. I gagged every time and it was really driving me crazy, he was going for at least 10 minutes and I kept gagging. I tried to remember to breathe, I took a breath, and then he rammed his dick in even deeper than he had done before. He stood there, with his dick down my throat, not moving, I thought I was going to puke. I felt him pull back a bit and felt him explode in my mouth. "Don't swallow it, and don't spit it out. Leave it till I tell you otherwise" he ordered. He finally took his pulsating dick out of my mouth. Meanwhile, my mouth is filled with cum, and it tastes funny, and I really felt like spitting it out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.