My Best Year So Far - Cover

My Best Year So Far

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A thirty-something divorcee struggles with his empty life until he meets up with his childhood crush.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins  

So that's how it would settle out for the next five months. My friend, the contractor said the house was basically sound but that there were some problems with the foundation that needed to be addressed along with the interior work. The cheapest price he could come up with was over eighty grand and that really set Margie back on her heels.

"Oh my god!" she gasped when I showed her the estimate, "I'm going to have to take out a bank loan. We may as well have just bought a new house!"

"Not really," I consoled, "Just look at it this way; you're going to have a big, beautiful, reasonably energy efficient home that will stand for another hundred years. You're sure not going to find anything like that around here for eighty or ninety thou. I think you're getting a bargain."

"A bargain, huh? Then why am I not feeling lucky?" She shook her head looking a bit deflated as she turned back to the kitchen sink.

"Well I'm feeling very lucky." We were alone in the kitchen and I eased up behind her as she began washing some pots and pans and snuck my hands under her arms to cup her boobs and snuggled my growing erection between her butt cheeks. At first she tried to ignore me but after a little insistence on my part, rubbing against her gorgeous ass and massaging her breasts, she pushed back against me, hinting she might be willing to play.

"You've certainly made us feel welcome, Tommy." She wiped some suds off her hands and reached between us to squeeze my burgeoning erection through my pants.

"You guys are much more than welcome here," I whispered into her ear, "you belong here." My hands slid down from her boobs and unbuttoned her jeans to allow my hand to dip into her panties to run my fingers through her bush and stroke her already moistened sex.

"Ooo! You sure know how to get a girl's attention." She looked over her shoulder and batted her eyelashes at me. "Shall we retire to the bedroom?"

"Nope. I want you right here." I nibbled her ear and kissed her neck, then pushed her jeans and undies down her legs and helped her step out of them. My own jeans and boxers quickly followed. We were both more than ready. She leaned her arms on the counter and pushed her butt back, moving her leg apart just enough for me to have easy access to my target. I was already dripping lube as I eased into her deliciously hot, steamy vault.

"Damn you feel good Tommy but I don't know if this is such a good idea. It's almost time for Davey to get home."

"Then I guess he'll get an eyeful won't he?" I was moving slowly and steadily in and out, not willing to brook any interruptions.

"I don't believe I'm ready for that, if you don't mind." She was panting and grunting in rhythm with my back and forth motions.

"Oh, hush up and fuck me, woman! I don't think I'm going to last that long anyhow but I promise to make it up to you tonight, OK?" I unclasped her bra and reached under to rub and pinch her hardening nipples. It may have taken me until my mid-thirties to realize my childhood dream but Margie was a dream worth waiting for.

I snuck a finger between her legs to rub her distended clitoris as we began to get into a nice rhythm. "Oh god, Tommy, this is so hot! I'm already about to have an orgasm! Do me hard, Baby! Fuck me hard!"

I grabbed her hips and began pulling her into me as I slammed forward. She kept squeezing her vaginal muscles down making me have to push hard for total penetration. The feeling was over the top and I knew I wouldn't be able to make it last even five minutes. Way too soon I gasped, "Oh jeez, here it comes, lover! Are you ready for me?"

"Just go for it! I'm already there! UNH! UNH! UNH! AAH! AAAAAHH!" Her back stiffened as she pushed her ass back to take every millimeter of my cock. I could feel her juices gush around my dick as I blasted a huge load into her belly. The spasms of ecstasy felt like they'd never end as I pulled her tight against me, moving around inside her and rubbing the head of my dick against her womb.

I never got completely soft again and I was thinking I could probably go another round but I knew we'd pushed our luck about as far as we could. Still breathing hard, I slid out of her and we wiped ourselves off with tea towels and pulled our clothes back on to make ourselves presentable. She stuffed some tissues into the crotch of her panties to absorb our juices oozing out of her, and not a moment too soon because we heard Davey come in the front door and kick off his shoes. Margie was back to washing pans and I was just standing there trying to look innocent when he came into the kitchen for a snack.

"Hi, Honey!" Margie greeted him, "How was school today?"

"Same as always, Mom. How come you're home so early, Tom?"

"Me? Oh, I brought the estimate for the restoration for your mom to look over."

"Yeah? How much?"

"About eighty-five thousand or so."

His eyes popped wide open. "Holy fuck! Oops, sorry Mom. Damn, can we afford that?"

"We'll manage, Honey. Don't worry about it, OK?"

"All right, if you say so." He grabbed an apple out of the bowl on the counter and headed for his room, but then he stopped at the doorway and turned, sniffing the air with his eyes closed. He got a big grin on his face and said, "You guys aren't fooling me, you know. I'm gonna go do my homework." He turned and headed through the living room.

Blushing, Margie looked at me and sighed, "That boy is growing up way too fast."


Work on the house progressed with no big surprises. It was looking like it would come in a little over estimate for the basic work but not too much. Most of the old painted trim and finishing work that had aged and deteriorated over the last hundred years was being replaced with new natural wood that was going to really set off the interior. All the old wallpaper was stripped and the walls were refinished and ready to be painted when the wiring and plumbing were finished. In spite of her dread of the final bill, Margie was growing more and more anxious to see the final product.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.