A Wife's Past
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Read about the sex adventures of Sayali.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Indian Erotica  

Suresh turned his back to the wall against and stared into space, his chest heaving, his erection throbbing, his mind in a daze. He had found out. She had told him everything. Now it was up to him.

He felt drugged and heavy and useless and, at the same time, strangely aroused. From the bedroom, he could hear their rising cries, the sounds of their bodies slapping together, flesh on flesh, flesh in flesh. He went back to the window. Inside, Michael was fucking her rapidly, furiously, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging up and down and back and forth, bobbing and bucking violently, savagely over hers. His cock pistoned and plunged furiously in and out of her cunt. She gasped and cried out, her body jerking and arching, snapping and lurching under his. Her cries were loud and lewd and her hips pumped hungrily under his. His cock went up and down, in and out, his balls crushing against her cunt-lips with each deep, plunging thrust.

She orgasmed violently, arching and gasping sharply. Seconds later, he moaned and thrust into her repeatedly, his hips twitching at her cunt. Finally, he pulled out of her and scooted quickly up her body and jerked his cock at her face. She opened her mouth and sucked him. He came in seconds and she opened her mouth and moaned as his jizz spurted into her mouth and spattered her cheeks and neck and breasts and belly. Still dribbling spoot, he went back between her legs and squeezed his cock into her cunt.

Gasping softly, he rocked in and out of her cunt briefly. She moaned in pleasure, squirming on the bed.

"That was good," he grunted, squeezing her breasts. "Just like the old times."

"Thank you," she replied, caressing his back and chest. "I enjoyed that."

"Will I fuck you again this trip?"

"Frequently, I hope."

"When?"

"I'll call you. When are you off duty?"

"Thursday."

"Plan on spending it with me."

"I will."

He moved out of her and got off the bed. Just like another client,

Suresh thought. He waited as the steward dressed. He returned to the bed and kissed her deeply and gently, fondling her breasts.

She responded with ardour. Finally, he drew away.

"Thursday."

"Yes," she said. "Thursday."

"Call me if it's not going to work out."

"Yes."

"Thanks again. Good fuck."

"'Bye Mike. Say hi to the girls."

"They miss you."

"I'll come by and say hello."

"They'd like that."

He grinned and straightened his uniform. Lighting a cigarette, he let himself out. Suddenly, Suresh was unsure. He did not know what to do, what was expected of him. Should he go to her? Should he wait? What should he say? Ask for an explanation? What explanation was there to give now? He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he started, yelping in surprise. She had come out on the terrace, naked, the other man's smell and jizz still strong on her body; he found it very exciting. She was on her knees in front of him and his sticky, rigid cock was already in her mouth.

"Sayali, I..." he began.

She looked up and shook her head. "Not now, Suresh. Not now.

Later."

And then she took him deep in her mouth and sucked him like he had never been sucked before. On and on she went, whimpering in mounting excitement, making him gasp and groan, till he finally succumbed and started fucking her face for his pleasure, holding her head in both hands and rocking it back and forth between his thighs, his hips pumping at her face.

"Oh, you bitch," he gasped. "Suck it, you whore! Suck it harder!

More!"

Then he pushed her head away and jerked her to her feet. He shoved her against the wrought-iron table on the balcony, made her lean forward over it and stood behind her.

"Your ass, whore!" he snarled. "I want your ass! I want to fuck your butt!"

For the first time in his life, Suresh discovered the unique pleasure of sodomising a beautiful woman. He forced his cock between her buttocks and jammed his cock-head to her anus. She tensed and he gripped her hips and, with a loud cry, jerked his hips forward. His penis burst into her asshole and she cried out thinly, her head snapping up, biting her lower lip. He rammed his cock in deeper and took her ass savagely, pounding his hips frantically at her buttocks. The heat in his loins was uncontainable and he drilled deep into her and exploded, flooding her ass with his seed.

Now the pent-up fury spewed like a lava. He jerked out of her and pushed his cock into her cunt. She gasped heavily and he fucked her hard for several minutes. Then he pulled out and dragged her into the room. Through the rest of that afternoon, he fucked her demonically, savaging her every orifice again and again, making her voice the obscene encouragement he had heard her use with the steward. Finally, he was on top of her, fucking her furiously, ramming and reaming into her cunt. She gasped and cried out, thrashing uncontrollably under him, and he felt her orgasm and lost control again. He slammed his cock into her hard and she cried out loudly. He rammed in again, and yet again and finally ejaculated, his hot seed searing out of his penis and into her hot cunt.

Sweating and panting, he began to slip his cock out of her cunt.

Suddenly, she clenched him and her lips and tongue were at his ear.

"Not yet," she whispered. "Please, Suresh. Not yet. Fuck me again.

Fuck me hard. Like a whore. I want you to hurt me. Please. Fuck me hard."

He looked at her and saw that she was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks from red, misty eyes. His heart broke and he moaned softly, in deep pain. She pulled his head to hers and she kissed him, her chest heaving in racked sobs. Her breasts were hot and heavy under his chest.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she sobbed. "Please ... say you believe me."

He moaned again and her kisses grew feverish. "You must believe me. You must."

"I believe you," he said in a small voice. "I believe you. And I love you, too. I love you, my heart. I love you."

They kissed again, and now no words were needed and he could feel the joy and radiance and gratitude flowing from her in a hot wave.

They rolled over and she began to work on his body again, arousing him with that sureness of touch that took his breath away and made him wonder how there could be a heaven after this.

They fell asleep several hours later in a tangle of soaked sheet and sweating limbs. When he awoke, it was late evening. He slipped out of bed and wandered out to the terrace. He felt strangely elated, even ecstatic, at peace with the world, deeply aroused.

The sunset was spectacular, gold with hints of purple and scarlet, and the air was clean, with a sharp nip. He returned to the musky, sex-scented warmth of the bedroom. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and studied his reflection. He saw a lean, tall, fair-skinned man, clean-shaven and quietly handsome, without the overly rugged macho looks of a stud or the softness of a householder. Just about right, he decided. His shoulders were wide, his chest was firm and deep, neatly cleaved, his belly firm and trim. His cock was good enough, six inches long limp, eight inches or so erect. His torso was a gently tapering V and his waist was narrow. His arms and legs had long, smooth, strong muscles.

He returned to the bedroom. Sayali slept deeply, the sheets flung back. She was on her side, and he could see the swell of her breasts between her arms, the gentle rise and fall of her bosom.

The dark delta between her legs looked sticky with sex. He sat on the bed and ran his hand up her long, shapely leg to her hip and buttock, then higher to her chest. She stirred in her sleep and she turned, her arm rising, her hand moving up to his shoulder. He cupped her face and then slid his hand down to her breast.

"Fuck me?" she said drowsily.

"Yes."

"Lick my slit, Suresh."

It began again, and they fucked slowly and unhurriedly, again and again, for another hour or more. Now he felt free to do and say as he pleased and she filled him wonder and joy as she responded to his every need and satisfied it without hesitation.

When they were done at last, they showered and went down to the bar. They had several drinks each and he was delighted to find that she knew her liquor.

"Part of my work," she murmured with a teasing smile.

"Tell me about it."

"What?"

"Your -- work. Your whoring."

"Are you serious?"

He nodded, his eyes shining. "Very. I think it's very erotic."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything. Where you go, what you do, who with, how. All of it."

"Let's go to that corner table. We can snuggle. I want to jerk you off while we talk."

"You're crazy."

"About you and about sex."

"In that order?"

"Yes. I think so. First it was only sex. Now it's you and then sex."

"You're fantastic."

"So are you. Let's go."

At the table, in a dimly lit corner, she slid her hand under the huge tablecloth and quickly unzipped his fly. He stifled a gasp as she fondled his penis and began masturbating him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and slowly worked his cock.

"I work for a company called Hedon & Venery. The owner -- we just call him sir -- is a young lawyer, very bright, very rich." She didn't reveal his identity. Jayant ran a tight ship and the penalty for indiscretion was terminal.

"He's also an incredible lover," she continued, "the best I've known. He has a huge cock, almost a foot long, and this incredible body and he makes a woman feel like one big cunt from head to toe.

The company owns a chain of hotels. The Apistia? Yes, that's it, the five-star, double-deluxe, super-luxury chain. It's actually a brothel. We all work there. About three hundred girls and a hundred and fifty guys. There's also a special club for the elite.

I've been promoted to it recently. That's very pricey. The whole place is pricey. Very pricey."

"How much do you take?"

"I began on an hourly rate, two thousand."

"What!"

"Yes. That's the bottom. I've worked my way up. Now, it's a flat fee, fifty thousand rupees, everything goes, long as you like.

Group bookings -- that's a maximum of six guys together -- is two and a half lakhs."

"You make two and half lakhs a night?"

"No. Half that. The other half is the company's brocage. And it might be more than a night, in my bracket."

"Tell me more," he said softly, fascinated by her narration.

"What's the company like? How big is it? How many people work for it? What else does it do?"

She laughed softly and squeezed his cock. "Easy, easy, my handsome groom."

"Tell me."

"I will. So many questions. So little time..."

"Sayali..."

"All right, all right," she giggled, pumping his cock. "Are you going to come?"

"Not immediately."

"Good. I like this."

"So do I. Now talk."

"Yes. The company. It's huge. International, now, with operations in America, Canada, Europe -- especially Amsterdam and the bigger

Scandinavian cities, Japan and the Far East, and the Middle East.

That's a huge market. It makes films, magazines, videos, sexual aids like dildoes and vibrators and sheaths, aphrodisiacs, the works. We also supply personnel, for limited periods -- girls and guys are sent on deputation, seconded to the international market.

Usually, it's for shows or film-shoots on foreign locations, sometimes to work in the company's whorehouses on assignment."

"Is that on request?"

"Yes. There are clients who like the exotic. So the company provides it. Asian girls. Asian guys."

"Have you been abroad?"

"Twice. Once to Stockholm for a show."

"Meaning what?"

"A live show. Fucking on stage. I was with three other girls and six guys. It was two weeks. I loved the work and the show did well."

"And the second time?"

"Oh, to Muscat. That was a regular assignment to a whorehouse. One of the regular clients there wanted some Indian girls. I was one of the four. We stayed for a week."

"And then?"

"Well, the company's very generous. After the Stockholm stint, we were given a five-star two-week holiday in Europe. Free stay at all our hotels, free first-class travel, the works. Unlimited shopping. From Dubai I went to Greece and Crete and Cyprus."

Suresh arched his eyebrows, very impressed. "That's extraordinary.

You've seen more of the world than I have."

"In more ways than you can imagine," she giggled. "I feel that the best way to get to know a nation is to fuck its men."

He laughed. "You must be very highly regarded in the company."

"I am, now. It took time. There's serious competition. The base standard is very high." Suddenly, she looked at him. "My god, you still don't know, do you?"

"What?"

"This hotel is one of ours, too. We bought it several years ago.

It's part of the chain now."

"What!"

"Yes. It's also a brothel."

"They -- they supply girls, here?"

"And guys, if you want them. For men and women."

"Where? How?"

"You have to be recommended. Michael arranges to supply your preference."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.