Escaping From a Murderer - Cover

Escaping From a Murderer

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 6

"George," the female voice shouted as he closed the door. "Come back to bed."

The lothario smiled as he looked down the hallway to see two naked teenagers staring at him. "Sure."

"Who was that?"

"Some old girlfriend," he replied, dismissively. "She's leaving town."

"At this time of night?" the taller, blonde girl asked. "Is she in trouble?"

"You don't know the half of it," George grunted dismissively as he discarded his dressing gown and strode towards them. He grabbed the brunette by the waist and kissed her on the lips. "Now, I believe we were in the middle of a casting session. I can make you two girls famous and rich," he boasted.

The girls gave giggly laughs. "You've said that," the brunette told him and he put his hands on their bottoms as he led them back to the bedroom.

"Cracking bodies," he leered and smiled. "Any thought on names?" He looked at the brunette and gave a grin. "How about Kelly for you?" She blinked and he ran his hands down her body. "Just like Kelly off Charlie's what-not."

The blonde girl rubbed her nose and chose "Lizzie," as George gestured for the two girls to join him on the double bed.

"So, girls, this film has a lot of sex in it, but I know you're cool with that, but I need to see your talents..." The girls laughed and "Kelly" leant into George's lap and took his inflating cock in her hand sliding her fingers all the way to the base. He gave a sigh as her mouth engulfed his erect manhood and gently sucked on the tip. His hands instantly fell onto her breasts and "Lizzie" came from behind him and kissed him on the neck.

He groaned and he openly touched both of the girls until he allowed them to push him back onto the bed. Lizzie ran her hands over his hairy chest, while Kelly straddled his cock as his legs lay over the bed. He groaned and watched as the naked girl rocked back on his dick, her breasts moving up and down as she bucked on his manhood.

She smiled at him and made exaggerated sounds of feminine arousal. She pulled her naked friend towards her and kissed her on the lips. George's eyes widened and she slid up his body to kiss him on the lips. "Wanna see me and Lizzie get it on?"

He gulped and she sat back upright, her pussy still impaled on his cock. She grunted and pushed forward causing George to squeal; Kelly gestured for Lizzie to sit astride George and slowly the blonde girl lowered herself onto George's face.

He squealed as the hirsute genitals pressed down on his mouth and slowly prodded it with his tongue. Kelly and Lizzie were smiling at each other, as they slowly rocked back and forth on the pornographer's body. Kelly grinned and made fake noises that made Lizzie grin; Kelly's fake orgasms were easy to spot but they clearly wanted to stroke George's ego.

Kelly leant back and pushed her hands underneath George's manhood, squeezing his balls. He cried into Lizzie's muff but Kelly pretended not to hear him. "You like it rough," she asked loudly, as she increased her speed, pushing against the young man with increasing vigour.

He grunted and groaned and tensed, she could feel his body shaking and convulsing, filling her entrance with his seed. He snorted but Lizzie smiled at her friend and bucked her body on his face, waiting. "Come on," she hissed. She forced the pornographer to probe her folds for a few seconds more until climbing off him with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.