Construction Seduction - Cover

Construction Seduction

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifteen-year-old Ashley McClain goes to work for her father's construction company. During her high school years, she pursues sex with five of her father's employees to the extent of a gangbang. When she goes to Stanford she eschews her sluttish ways and becomes respectable while demonstrating to her father that she will be the driving force of the business to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Son   Father   Uncle   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   2nd POV  

Skip was the last to leave the bar. As he finished the last few swigs of his beer he reached into the fob of his Levi’s and pulled out the folded slip of paper that Ashley McClain had slipped into it earlier. It read, “My parents will be leaving for Palm Springs after work. They’ll be gone for two days. 949-277-3261, my cell. Call me if you’re interested.”

The note triggered the image of Ashley in the truck which put his cock on the rise. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number. It rang three times before she picked it up. “This is Skip here Ashley. Are you playing some kind of high school game with me?”

“I play soccer for my high school Skip. But that’s not the kind of game I had in mind for us to play. Right now, I’m in the bathtub. As you think about that, Mr. Furman, consider my petite teenage tits and the soft, warm place between my legs. If that kind of game interests, you my parents left about an hour ago and we both have a nice long weekend ahead of us.”

Like every McClain employee who had been there for more than a month Skip knew how to get to Jim and Cindy McClain’s house. The only problem he had on the way over was keeping his cock out of his hand which, because he had cum, he considered would enable him to last a bit longer when he got there.

When he knocked on the door Ash opened it dressed in a short pink, silk robe. He could see by the imprint of her delicate nipples that she wore nothing beneath them. By the glow in her cheeks, her freshly dried hair, and her lack of make-up it was clear that she had just gotten out of the bathtub within the last twenty minutes. As his hardening cock pressed against the coarse denim of his Levi’s his balls ached. I am such an unbelievable asshole he thought. But there’s no way I’m not gonna fuck this delicious young thing.

Watching his eyes take off what little she wore Ash glanced at the knot trembling in his crotch. She giggled, reached out her hand, and patted his bulge. “Why don’t you bring this big thing here into my game room?”

Christ this kid is cool, he thought as he walked in the door. Looking down at her bare feet, his eyes followed the smoothness of her young, shapely legs to where the robe came just below her pussy. He wanted to grope her, throw her to the floor and rape her but was drawn up short when she said, “I know you’re anxious Skipper but let’s get you into the shower so you can be as clean as I am.” With that, she led him through the living room and hallway to the guest bathroom. “Everything you need is there, including a razor and shaving cream.” She grinned. “I like a smooth face.”

She started to turn and leave but turned back, “Oh, I’ll be waiting in here when you’re ready.” She opened the door to her bedroom and started to go in but poked her head back out. “And by the way, there’s a brand-new toothbrush on the vanity ... toothpaste is in the drawer.”

Like Greg Sandler Skip Furman thought that Ashley was a teen tart. Because of the yard parties, Jim and Cindy McClain had at their home over the years he had known Ash since she was a little girl. And as she grew, she became a natural flirt. As she got into her teens the flirting became uncomfortable for a guest in the McClain house that became more sexual. He thought she either knew how cute she was and was becoming a tease or, she was simply starting to become sexually active with boys her age. He knew she attended a parochial school and from his experience with females in girls’ schools, those girls tended to be hornier than girls going to coed schools. With his certainty that she had gone down on Greg in his truck earlier in the day, he thought she might have been a nympho.


Like Ashley, her mother Cindy was sexually active as a young girl. After the first time, she was smart enough to never have sex with a boy unless he was wearing a condom. Though the sex was exciting it was only that, never satisfying. She went to college on an academic scholarship. Part of her scholarship required that she work in the library. The head librarian was a man in his fifties. He was married but had the reputation of going after young female assistants. Cindy, disappointed with the sex she was having with boys near her age, was easily seduced by Philo Cornwall.

From the first time Cornwall made love to her she was more satisfied than she could ever have imagined. Whether or not he was playing with more girls than Cindy during her four years in school would never be known. But she was his main squeeze, having sex with him no less than twice a week during the school year. From him, she learned what being a sexual woman was about, as well as every aspect of pleasing a man.

It was at the end of her senior year in college that she met Jim McClain. He was the construction foreman for a firm doing a major remodel at the library. Seven years older than Cindy he proved to be every bit as complete a lover as Philo Cornwall. He had never been married, was easy to fall in love with, and looked like a young man who had a promising future.

Recognizing that Ashley was so much like herself when she was young Cindy looked back on her school days and realized that her daughter could be facing the same circumstances, including the pregnancy scare she had, and the reputation she garnered from loose talking boys. For her daughter’s self-defense, she vowed to teach her as much about sex, as was appropriate before she reached puberty.

Well before Ash had her first period Cindy had taught her about safe sex, always stressing that she understood girls wanting to have sex with boys they like. She emphasized, “Only sluts have sex with boys they don’t like,” consistently underscoring that Ash should wait to have sex until she was older. And when you do it, it’s always better to have it with a man older than yourself. “After all Ash, there’s more than one reason that I married your father.”

When Ashley did start having feelings about sex, she didn’t fantasize about boys, just men. And though she took her mother’s advice seriously she consciously began flirting with men, the men who would come to her father’s parties or other men from his work. She didn’t know where she got her forwardness. It was something she never talked about with her mother. And she wondered if her mother might have been as forward as she was when she was younger. But Ash knew she liked the prospect of being made love to by older men, just a month ago the blow job in the truck Greg ... and now the prospect of having sex with another man, Skip Furman. I think I might become addicted to sex.


It felt strange for Furman to be taking a shower in the boss’s house, particularly since McClain wasn’t home and he was getting ready to make love to his sixteen-year-old daughter. He was thirty-four. As the massaging torrent pelted his back feelings of criminal intent were being washed away. He was now simply a man governed by a swollen dick and his lust for a young female.

He didn’t want to shave but figured even though she’s only sixteen she has more class than any woman I’ve been out with. It wasn’t lost on him that she didn’t want to go to bed with a slob. So, he shaved, used deodorant, and brushed his teeth. Wrapping the towel around his waist he thought I don’t know why I’m doing this; I’m going to take it off anyway.

As he opened the bedroom door what met his eyes stunned him. The sixteen-year-old was lying on her bed, the spread and top blanket of which were neatly folded over the footboard. She was lying on her back, her hips twisting upon the mattress. Her legs were crossed like the number 4. Her five feet seven inches willowy body and small breasts reminded him of the Rolling Rock Beer nymphs, peaches, and cream with no blemish.

Skip was 6’1.” He had short, curly black hair and brown eyes. At 185 lbs. he kept himself fit and tanned. With muscles that were well defined he had six-pack abdominal muscles and was in great shape.

To Ashley, the hair on his chest shouted “MANLY.” The white towel around his waist was a marked contrast to his tanned body. And the bulge that was poling the towel to a tent was impressive. As he walked toward the bed she said, “That’s some tent you’re wearing. Why don’t you take it off so I can see what’s holding it up?”

Loosening the towel Skip ripped it off, catching the tip of his ten-inch cock which made it waggle back and forth. Ashley’s broad smile and wide eyes took in the visage of the monstrous organ. Nibbling at her lower lip she giggled and said, “I’m not making fun of you Skipper, but you must have clubbed a few girls into submission with THAT thing.”

Having sucked Sandler’s cock earlier in the day she thought Greg’s was big, but Skip’s looked so much larger. She wondered if she could get it into her mouth, not to mention her pussy. She remembered how tight Greg’s cock felt inside her.

Chuckling, Skip was taken by the young girl’s wit and presence of mind. At the same time, he, as all males would with his endowment, loved the fact that she acknowledged it. He also felt a sense of power as he recognized the veiled look of fear in her eyes and thought I’m gonna fuck your brains out you little twat.

As he walked closer his cock swung back and forth. Ash noticed how it was standing at a less upright angle than Greg’s. I wonder if it’s the difference in their age. She was also taken by his cock being so much more generous in size, but his balls hung low like a bull’s. She imagined how much sperm each one held and was glad she thought of putting two of the condoms she had ordered online under her pillow.

Sitting up on the bed she swung her legs off the side. When Skip was close enough, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock. “It’s BIG Skipper,” she said with a voice of amazement, “and WARM.”

He was taken by the fact that the young girl was acting so naturally in this situation. “I just got out of the shower,” he said in response, confirming his thoughts about her having a lot of sexual experience. “And I’m much more sensitive, down there so handle it with care now,” he jibed.

Leaning forward she studied his impressive phallus, noticing his head was more bulbous and a deeper shade of purple than Sandler’s. His shaft seemed more muscular, more heavily veined, and his circumcision scar was much wider. As she scanned it, she hefted his hanging balls, testing the weight and circumference of each orb. With a demure smile and innocent eyes, she looked up at him and kissed his glans, sensing the cleanliness of his flesh in comparison to Greg’s. She liked that.

Maintaining eye contact she opened her mouth wide, licked her lips, and let them skate the distance to the flange of his helmet-like glans. As she watched Skip’s mouth form into an ecstatic oval, she heard him sigh and felt him jerk into a mini thrust which carried her lips over the back of his head and added another half-inch of his penis inside her mouth. Wide-eyed, he gently laced the fingers of his right hand in her hair as she thought, the second cock I’ve had in my mouth. I think I’m beginning to like this. And as big as he is it still fits more easily inside my mouth than I would have thought. It’s like it’s designed to. AMAZING.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.