Not Too Nice
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

The orgy or rapes of the three sisters and their mother continued. I looked over at Iron Mike and said, "Why don't you finish off Captain Capehart. His wife is dead and we have no use for him. I don't know what he did but there was a fair bit of screaming from where he was while the rest of us used the four females. I fucked Katherine and Iris both in the ass at different times to make sure I had all the females in the family in the butt. It was later when I retired to my hut with a wet cock and a pissed off attitude toward my two girls. They would have to understand that they didn't own me but that I owned them. Both would suffer for their jealous attitudes.

I walked into the hut and Alice was on her knees facing away from the opening with her legs spread and her ass shiny with lube. Monanue was on the bed with a light covering over her body and was on her stomach facing away from the door. She was mad. I think Alice realized that anger wasn't going to be a good idea. Monanue would feel the brunt of my anger over their actions.

I was carrying my pants and slapped Alice's butt. I said, "Suck!" She scurried around and lifted her face to suck my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She made no sign that she didn't like the taste though my cock was fresh from Katherine's well-used ass. She gobbled and licked until I was clean and hard. "Turn around." She turned around and I pushed into her ass until I was balls deep. I fucked her roughly until I was ready to shoot. I pulled out and she turned around and took my cock down her throat to suck my load into her stomach. When I finished giving her my load, I patted her head and said, "Good."

I reached down for Monanue's hair and, grabbing a handful, pulled her up and dragged her out of the hut. I said, "That was a mistake. Perhaps I should give you to Iron Mike. Of course, you learn the lesson but only others will get the benefit of the learning experience."

She began to sob. "Please, Master. I'm sorry. You had used us and I enjoyed it and then you left us alone. I forgot my place. Please, punish me but keep me. I want to stay with you and serve you. Please, Master."

I didn't think I wanted her dead. That would be the situation if Iron Mike had her. I thought for another second and took her outside. I said, "Lay on that table on your back with your butt hanging off the edge." She quickly did as she was told. "Now, grab your knees and expose your ass. It's going to be a long, painful night for you. I will decide in the morning if you will be allowed to enter the hut again." I had two men tie her so her legs were back and spread. They looked at me and I said, "Use her ass or her cunt. After you two finish, anyone but Black Jim and Iron Mike may fuck her cunt or her ass. She also wants to clean up the women when they are leaking too bad."

They moved quickly and one of them began to fuck her ass hard. The first one came in her and, when he pulled out, moved to her head to be sucked as the other pushed into her ass and began to fuck her long and hard. Katherine was brought over to her face while a third man took Monanue's cunt. Katherine squatted over her face and let cum flow out of her holes into Monanue's mouth.

I went back into the hut and saw Alice back in position. She said, "Master, I am yours. Use me as you desire. Punish my body for anything I do that I shouldn't or for not doing anything I should or simply because it pleases you to punish me. I pulled my belt loose and gave her five swats on her ass. Her cheeks were bright red and she was sobbing with the pain. I knelt down and pushed my cock into her ass again and fucked her hard and deep not giving her a chance to get used to my size any more than I had earlier. She could hear Monanue's cries when her mouth wasn't full and knew she could have suffered the same fate. I came hard in her ass. When I pulled out, I lay back on the bedding and she licked and sucked my cock until I was clean. I went to sleep.

In the morning, I pulled on my weapons belt and my shoes and went outside. The four Runyon women were lying around leaking from their holes. Monanue was still on the table. Her cunt and ass leaked cum and her mouth had a dried froth around it from having sucked cocks, cunts, and ass holes. She looked worn. I looked back into the hut and saw Alice was awake. I motioned for her to come out. She came before me and knelt.

I looked down at her and said, "Suck Monanue clean. Then release her and help her to finish cleaning up. She may rest in the hut today. After she is resting there, you will return to me for such duties as I may deem appropriate."

I went over to Iris and shook her awake. Her eyes opened. She was worn from being fucked many, many times but the look was reasonably intelligent. I said, "It's time to wake your mother. You will help do that. Quietly now, come over to her." Her mother, Katherine, was lying on her stomach with her legs spread. She had probably fallen asleep while being fucked one more time. I knew the men of her husband's boat had fucked her and her daughters to cement their relationship with our band. The girl moved between her mother's legs and looked at me questioningly. I knelt down beside her and whispered, "Hold your hand like this." I made a fist with the fingers together and sticking out. "Push one hand into her cunt at least to the wrist. Make another fist with the other hand and push it into her ass. Once you're there, open your hands and wiggle your fingers"

Iris grinned at me and did as she was told. She got her hand in her mother's cunt easily but had to push some to get her hand deeply into her mother's ass. Her mother groaned but didn't awaken yet. When Iris began to move her hands deep in her mother's holes, she woke moaning with arousal and pain. "Push further in." I said. "Don't be too gentle." Katherine woke up as her body responded to the feelings in her body as she was stretched and titillated vigorously. She woke up and looked to see her youngest daughter with hands buried in her lower holes. I said, "How do you like being fisted? Get used to it. At least this time, it's Iris and not me." She gasped as her body responded more and more until she came hard. Her scream as she came woke her other two daughters. Marion and Melody groaned as they were mentally feeling body parts that were stretched beyond anything they had ever contemplated. They were moaning with pain as I pulled them to their feet. Alice was returning from the hut. I said, "Take these two to the beach and clean them up. All three of you return here." The three of them left to wash with the two twins staggering and hardly able to walk. Iris pulled her hands from her mother's holes and I told them the same thing. Iris was worn but her mother waddled from being fucked long and hard by so many men.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.