Not Too Nice
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Captain George finally came in his wife's mouth. She didn't swallow it all as she was gagging on his spend while Big John used that time to shoot his load into her cunt. He pulled out and his cock flopped on her husband's face and cum was starting to drip out of her abused cunt. Big John stepped back grinning. I had witnessed many sexual escapades that resulted in some tortured looks but the look on the wife's and husband's faces were horror-stricken like none I had ever seen before.

Marcus came next to me and whispered, "Captain, I would like her ass."

I nodded. "Go ahead, Marcus. Don't be gentle."

He smiled and went to that end of the table. His cock was a good eight inches long and almost as thick as Big John's. Marcus was at the end of the table where the husband's head and her holes were. He grinned fiendishly at the husband. He said, "I'm going to butt fuck your wife. Do you want to ease my passage by using your tongue to lube her or suck my cock to get it wet." His eyes went wide with horror but he said and did nothing. Marie had heard and screamed in anticipation of the violation to come. Marcus shrugged and put his hands on her ass spreading her cheeks. He lodged his cock at her sphincter and slammed into her vulnerable ass, stretching and tearing her. She screamed in pain.

Marcus had thrust in balls deep filling her virginal rectum beyond anything she had ever contemplated. Her screams never stopped as he thrust hard and rapidly going for his orgasm and enjoying the fact that he was causing her pain. It was just a few minutes later that he slammed into her ass one last time and shot a load of cum deep into her bowels. He was just the first. When he pulled out, five more of my men took one or the other or her holes with her husband unable to turn his head away. The husband's cock hardened and I told her to suck it. As the last man deposited cum in her ass, he shot his second load into her mouth. She was panting and crying with her pain and couldn't keep a noticeable amount from escaping.

I knew this would likely happen sooner or later. Her rapes would have continued until it did. I had destined her to fail.

When Marcus recovered, I said, "Take the First Mate's head. Then, kill the rest of the officers. The common sailors must fuck the Captain's wife if they want to join us. Otherwise, they will die on the island."

Marcus and two others nodded. They took the First Mate's head. He went like a man. One young officer cried and jerked when the sword was descending leaving him with a terrible wound. It took him almost twenty minutes to bleed out. All the common sailors chose to join us. Marcus released them one by one and they took the Captain's wife in her cunt or ass while her husband watched unable to move. He became erect again and she sucked him. This time, she spilled nothing but he released very little when he climaxed. Both of them were tired and she was bleeding from her rectum.

I said, "Black Jim, take her ass, now." He moved quickly and slammed his huge cock into her rectum drawing gasps of pain and groans as he violently fucked her abused ass with his massive tool. She fainted as he finished. She just lay limply over her husband. I motioned to Black Jim and Iron Mike and they approached me. "I went to Nippon many years ago. They have an interesting way of dying. In it, a man will take a long knife and make a horizontal cut across his stomach. If he lives and can, he then cuts vertically. Very few can complete the second cut because of he pain and weakness. Then, they are beheaded. Let's take our Captain and his wife and tie their legs to your legs so you can sit with them in front of you. We can loop ropes around their arms to keep them in place as you cut them open while they are facing each other. We can release the ropes and they can watch each other die."

Both men liked that idea and moved to arrange the husband and wife for their deaths. When they were ready, I said to them, "Marie couldn't keep all your sperm in her mouth. Therefore, you both will die and you will watch each other die."

Black Jim and Iron Mike looked at each other and took their knives and stuck them into the belly of their victim. They then drew the knife across the belly cutting deeply. Intestines began to protrude from the cut forcing it wider. The two victims saw what was happening to the other. Marie screamed with the pain and gurgled as her body reacted to the trauma. Her husband grunted but made no further sound other than pained gasps. It took the husband almost an hour to die. We left them on the dock awash in their blood as they slowly died in pain until the blood loss allowed them to fade from life. We pushed all the bodies off the pier into the ocean. Sharks had been drawn by the blood. Except for the blood still on the pier, they cleared up the mess.

I took my two lovelies to bed and managed four loads. I deposited one in each of their four lower holes. They sucked me and each other vigorously. After we lay back, Alice looked at me and said, "Captain, what will happen to us when you leave?"

"That depends. If we leave without hurry, I will either take you with me or allow you to stay here. You have both been good. I'm enjoying our time. If we are attacked, I simply don't know. Our leaving would be hurried and I can't tell you what might happen."

"Captain, I would like to come with you." Monanue said. "There is nothing here for me and none of the local men will want me."

Alice said, "I didn't want to come with father anyway. Now, I don't see how we could go back to being a family again even without my father.

"What if one of us becomes pregnant?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.