Not Too Nice
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Our raid to an island in a nearby chain was successful and we picked up some gold and silver jewelry along with food and drink. It was early evening when we returned and found nothing disturbed and no one missing. When I entered the hut, I found the girls locked in a torrid sixty-nine and, dropping my pants, slammed into the uppermost ass hole. I pounded Alice hard and fast not giving her a chance to adjust but raping her ass with my cock and releasing the excitement from the raid and from killing the men I had fought.

We had lost one man, Cleon, to a woman after he killed her man who had resisted. She stabbed him twice in the back and caught his heart with at least one thrust. We tied her and brought her back. All the way back, the men took their turns with her holes slapping her and biting her nipples. She was bruised and a little bloody from her boat ride. We left her tied in the boat for the night when we docked. The next morning, she was pulled ashore while we had our breakfast. Through bedraggled, she was still a fine looking woman.

Unfortunately for her, she would die for killing Cleon. The only question would be the manner of her passing. While I was thinking, the men were raping her one more time. Even young David had a turn. I decided that impalement would be her method of passing. I motioned to Black Jim. When he came over, I told him what to do. He smiled widely and went to the boat for a spear to use. I had two others take her to the beach and dunk her enough to clean her of most of the dirt and body fluids. She was moaning with pain as all of her cuts were exposed to the seawater and were quite tender. She was placed on a table. When my men brought her in, she was naked. As she was stretched out on a table and held in place with her arms raised and legs spread.

Black Jim took the point of the spear and pushed it into her ass. We all listened to her groan and looked as we saw the end disappear up her butt. Black Jim didn't lubricate it and she screamed when it had gotten about ten inches or so up her and the anal juice and cum still in there didn't ease the way as well.

He was pushing slowly and had stretched her intestine as much as it would stretch. She was moaning and then, after a pop, she screeched as the top of her intestine was punctured. She panted as the point pressed against her stomach until it penetrated. Black Jim wiggled the spear a bit to center it to enter her throat. One of the men bent her head back to allow the end to protrude from her lips with blood leaking from her ass and her mouth. Black Jim watched for a minute and then slammed his cock into her cunt ripping her some more and causing her to try to scream. One of our women threw up watching. All of them were warned that she had fought us and was now being tortured to death as her penalty.

My cock was hard and I motioned Monanue to mount me. At my direction, she mounted me facing the dying woman and I entered her ass. She plunged down and took my cock balls deep. She only groaned a little as she was getting used to having my cock in her ass. She pumped as she watched the woman get pumped by Black Jim. The woman's eyes were pained and she seemed to wince with every inward push by Black Jim. His long, thick cock was hurting her and she still had the spear impaling her.

Ratso had taken David's ass and Big John was buried his cock in Doris' ass. They were side by side and I couldn't decide if we would take them with us when we finally left. I had the same question in my mind about my two young beauties. They had become willing and very practiced sexually. I decided that those were questions to be answered later.

I came in Monanue's ass giving her a good load. Black Jim had finished raping the woman's cunt and she was lying on the table writhing in pain. He pushed his cock into Doris' mouth and she sucked and licked him clean. To my surprise, she could take his cock all the way down her throat.

Monanue turned and took my cock deep down her throat. Alice pushed her face between Monanue's butt cheeks and sucked hard. There was nothing like watching a tortured woman's death throes to help keep our sex slaves properly motivated. The woman wasn't dying very fast and Black Jim decided to help her after looking me and seeing my nod. He cut into her abdomen at one hip and then pulled his blade across opening her body. She was trying to look as she could feel her intestines slip out of her body onto the table and then the ground. Her pain was worse. Black Jim then took his long knife and pushed it into her cunt to the hilt. The point pierced her cervix and she screamed with pain as much as she could with the spear sticking out of her mouth. She was bleeding more heavily now and wouldn't last much longer.

Our raid included some gold and pearls as well as food. Everything was brought back to our current headquarters and distributed or put away. We had plenty of women and only took the one who was dying on the table. After their rapes, we had left the rest of the women and the few men who didn't fight. That island had lost what valuables it had and most of its men.

Black Jim rammed his cock all the way into Doris' ass making her grunt with the force and pain of being stretched without preparation. He fucked her ass hard until he pumped his seed deep into her bowels. He pulled out and made her suck him clean. She swallowed but was having trouble keeping the contents of her stomach in her stomach. However, she managed. The smell from the woman was getting worse as her bowels were leaking around the spear haft. One of the camp dogs was chewing on some of her intestine but she didn't even moan. She was too close to death to react. Five minutes later, her body shuddered and went totally limp. I had Ratso and Black Jim drag her away.

They dumped her body like the others in the island privy. It smelled there anyway and dead people don't care.

We enjoyed the next few days until a ship was seen on the horizon. It was headed for our last target. We went to our ship and got under way. We were quicker than the lumbering merchantman. With a warning shot across her bows, she lowered her sails and surrendered. We tied alongside it. I decided to take it to our island as a prize. I put sufficient men on board to sail it and took its sailors onto our ship and put them in chains. I told Big John who was leading our prize crew to just sail it into our harbor and not investigate below decks.

Big John did as he was told and made sure the others did, too. Once docked, we brought our prisoners onto the pier chaining them in place. I went on board the freighter and began to have it searched from stem to stern.

The freighter was carrying food and drink along with trade goods. It had very little gold and jewels. My men also found two young women. A white woman had been hiding in the captain's quarters and a native girl with some European blood had been in the first mate's quarters. They had struggled some and both had been thoroughly felt up. Neither one was happy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.