Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

The mother and wife was untied and led to where I was standing by her husband. "You will lick your husband's ass to lubricate it. Then, you will suck your son's cock to lubricate it and put it in your husband's hole. Then, you will go in front of your husband and kneel to suck his cock as he's fucked. Do you understand?" She had tears streaming down her cheeks. I said, "Do you understand or do you want your daughter to do it?" She shook her head and moved behind her husband and began licking his ass. "Try to get your tongue in the hole."

She was going at it industriously and actually penetrated her husband's ass with her tongue. "Enough. Now, your son's cock." She moved to young David and took his cock into her mouth.

He couldn't hold out and gave his virgin load into her mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking. She knew what had to be done. She got him hard again and wet his cock with saliva. She took it in one hand and, with her other hand, opened her husband's ass cheeks. She pulled her son to her husband's ass hole and pushed his body to force the cock into her husband's ass. Her husband moaned with the penetration. I said, "Fuck!" David thrust his pelvis forward impaling his helpless father with his cock and forcing a scream from his father's lips. David began to move in the age-old rhythm of sex and his mother went around to her husband and took his cock into her mouth and down her throat. The father was bucking and moaning as he was sucked and fucked. He began to enjoy the sensations, front and back. As his son unloaded his second load of his life into his father's ass, the father released his load into his wife's stomach.

As they all pulled apart, I said, "Slut, suck your son clean and lick his load from your husband's ass. Get it all." She did as she was told. Her son gained a third erection as she cleaned his cock. When she turned to suck her husband's ass, I said, "David, fuck Slut, either hole." He quickly pushed into her cunt and began to thrust. His mother sucked cum from her husband's ass as her son fucked her cunt hard. Mother and son came together loudly and lustily.

Without being told, she turned and sucked her son's cock clean of his cum and her juices. The two of them lay back tired. The father was still on his frame looking tired and distraught. The daughter was tied on the ground watching all of this. She had tears on her face and fear in her eyes.

I cautioned my men to watch people that they weren't using and to leave the daughter alone. The mother, father, and son, on the other hand, were available. I picked one of the teenaged native beauties and took her into a hut. As I looked back, I heard a cry and saw the son's ass being penetrated while he watched his mother being double penetrated. The girl I took with me wasn't a virgin and I enjoyed reaming her holes out during the night. At first, she didn't want to suck my cock clean after I filled her ass with cum, but a couple of harsh licks with a belt changed her mind.

It was early when I came out of the hut. I left the girl from last night inside leaking cum from both holes and having dried cum crusted around her lips. I was wearing my boots and my war belt with my weapons and nothing else. The site that greeted me was interesting. The son had been tied with his ankles tied to his wrists, which were staked spread. His ass had seen use. The hole was red and had some dried blood and cum around it. His mother was staked with her wrists and spread. Her lower body was free. She had dried cum all over her body along with some bruises. Idly, I wondered what her ass looked like. The husband was still on the frame. I could tell he was tired. The puddle behind him suggested that his ass had seen some action during the night. The daughter looked up and whispered, "Water," through cracked lips. I cut her loose and she tried to stand but fell on her face.

"You want water? What are you willing to do for water?"

"Anything," she whispered. I brought a bucket and a ladle over to her. Her eyes looked at them wanting badly the contents of the bucket.

I dipped the ladle and sipped from it. She looked at me drinking. I poured what was left in the ladle on the ground in front of her. I said, "Anything can be a lot but everything is what is required."

She tried to speak but only a croak came out. She nodded. I dipped the ladle and gently tipped it into her mouth letting her drink a little. I would stop her once in a while to keep her from taking too much water too fast. After she finished the ladle, I said, "You have water. Now, you rest. Everything in payment will occur later." Her head popped up as she realized what it was she agreed to do.

She whispered, 'I'm a virgin."

"I know but that can and will be resolved." She didn't look happy as she became more conscious of her naked state and the large cock swinging between my legs.

I looked over at the native brother and sister. They were still tied together and his cock had come out of her cunt. She had cum encrusted around both holes indicating she had seen some use last night. I rousted two older native women and commanded, "Cook!" They got moving preparing some food for our first meal of the day.

I walked to the edge of the beach and looked at my ships sitting at anchor with the lifeboats drawn up on the shoreline. It was a pretty picture.

I needed to piss and went over to slut and released my bladder letting my hot piss hit Slut, the mother, in the face. She woke up choking and gasping. When she started to move, I said, "Stay there and take it!" I ordered. She stayed on the ground until I finished. I said, "Lick and suck me clean." She sat up and licked and sucked my cock cleaning it of the cum and cunt juice from last night and of the droplets of piss. She finished and I said, "Get cleaned up in the ocean." I cut the bonds on her hands. She looked over at her children. I said, "You may take them with you. No clothes for any of you." She slowly got up. She was sore externally and internally. She woke her son and got him moving toward the beach after untying him and then her daughter and, helping her to walk, she went to the beach and they entered the water.

My men were starting to stir and the village came awake as more people began to move around. Looking at all the young native girls move with a little pain between their legs, I guessed the only virgin still on the island was probably the daughter.

My men were up and cleaned up as they might desire and the native women and girls all cleaned themselves with the exception of Leepuna and Lingpuna, who were still tied together and on the ground. The missionary was still on the X-frame He was beginning to suffer from dehydration and hunger. I sent Big John to him. He was willing to promise to obey to get free of the X-frame and eat and drink.

All the natives were naked and my men were already starting to fondle the females' bodies as they went by them performing their chores. Finally, an older woman came to me and prostrated herself before me. I looked down and said, "Speak."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.