An Unconventional Family - Cover

An Unconventional Family

Copyright© 2013 by Veritas

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Matthew Keating, and I’ve lived a life that most people would, charitably, consider… unconventional.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

It was around a year later that I quite impulsively pushed the Game up a notch ... or maybe even several notches all at once.

One morning, even before reaching for the bathroom door, I couldn't help but stroke my growing hardon a few times through my boxers. I could hardly wait to see what Andie had in store for me that day.

I wasn't to be disappointed.

Opening the door and entering the bathroom, I saw her standing in front of the sink, brushing her teeth, in pretty much the very same position as our very first time. She had grown and matured slightly over the last year – she was a bit taller with some fuller curves now. But what was truly different this time was what she was wearing.

Having just gotten out of the shower, she was covered in a couple of towels; a large one wrapped around her wet hair and the other slightly smaller one wrapped tightly around her body. The last was clearly too small for the task though, covering her from her nipples down to her ass, just low enough to highlight her modest but perky breasts and short enough to reveal the bottoms of her rounded and firm butt cheeks. Her pose and outfit highlighted her long and toned legs, as well as her delicate shoulders and neck to perfection.

My God how could I not be attracted to her, even if we were related?

No matter how long I stared, willing it with my mind and no matter how much she moved around, the towel simply would not budge, slip or fall. To this day, I still have no idea how she managed to keep that small piece of cloth in place, keeping me from glimpsing even a hint more than exactly what she wanted me to see.

Yes, my little sister had certainly learned the art of teasing well.

I had just managed to catch her reaction in the mirror as I entered, so I knew that she realized that I was there. She just kept on casually brushing her teeth though, putting on a show, simply enjoying me watching her. The whole scene was so incredibly erotic...

For the very first time, I seriously contemplated going over to Andie, bending her over the bathroom counter, grabbing onto her hips and fucking her for all that I was worth.

That mental image shocked me.

For the past year, I had been ogling and fantasizing about my little sister, pretty much non-stop, but to actually want to get physical ... That was a completely different situation. One with some very serious and deeply troubling implications and consequences.

I swear to all that is holy that I hadn't actually considered it before. Honest! But now it was an idea that was pretty much impossible to ignore.

Could I commit incest ... actually fuck my sister?

The short and sweet answer was "hell yes". I actually realized that very quickly and easily. Not only was I attracted to her, but I actually loved her. For years she had been an annoying little sister, but recently I had also come to realize that she was pretty smart, kindhearted and funny. We even had many of the same tastes in music, movies and books.

Yes, my little sister had become a good friend. Shocking, right?

But would Andie really want to? I had my doubts. She was probably just using me to boost her self-esteem, to practice her flirting skills, or simply to get her own rocks off.

And for some strange and irrational reason, that really pissed me off.

'God damn cocktease! She knows exactly what she's doing to me! And she likes it! She keeps pushing me, trusting me not to do anything!'

I could control myself, of course. I had been for a year, after all, despite being extremely frustrated. No matter how horny I got, I wasn't about to simply lose all reason and act on my baser instincts, no matter how much I might have wanted to. I wasn't that kind of man and I doubted if I ever could be. But I desperately needed to do something to knock her off balance and regain some semblance of control. I needed to break this cycle of one-sided teasing.

And then it came to me...

In one fluid motion, I stripped off my t-shirt and tossed it towards the open hamper. That got her attention, her eyes focusing on my reflection, the confusion clear on her face.

"I'm really feeling grimy this morning. I think I'm going to take my shower now."

I'd officially broken the established script. I was supposed to simply watch and enjoy the show as she teased me, and only after she left would I head for my own shower.

Though I kept my face impassive, I was grinning on the inside. 'Let's see how you like it.'

Hooking my thumbs in their waist band, I slid down my boxers to the floor and stepped out of them, letting my rock hard cock slap up against my stomach. Naked, I paused nonchalantly for a moment before entering the shower stall, simply letting her take me in.

Even without looking at her, I swear that I could feel her eyes raking all over my body.

I too had grown and matured over the last year – I'd gained an inch in height and a decent amount of muscle mass. I was also quite proud of my cock – just a hair under eight inches long and around two and a half inches thick.

Yes, I've measured it ... I'm one of those guys. Don't judge me.

All in all, I knew that I looked good.

I heard a shuddered intake of breath from her direction and I felt my cock twitch in response. I so wanted to simply start jacking off in front of her that the effort of keeping my hands limp at my sides was starting to wear on me.

I calmly stepped into the shower and slid the glass door closed behind me. Next, I proceeded to turn on the hot water and slowly lather up, all the time ignoring Andie. I had happened to notice, out of the corner of my eye, that she had turned around and was watching me intently with a shocked, but intent expression on her face, while leaning back against the counter.

'All right, she hadn't run out of the room. This is it. Time to start the real show.'

I reached down, grabbed my dick with one hand and started slowly jacking off, making sure to fully enjoy the experience. I had to use my other hand to hold onto the wall, making sure to support myself. Though I kept my back to her the whole time, I made sure to slightly exaggerate my movements and groans of pleasure, so that there would be no question to what I was doing.

I kept my eyes closed in deep concentration, imagining Andie as she was on the day of The Event. This time though, I didn't just watch her. I came up behind her, grinding my erection deep between the twin firm globes of her panty covered ass. As I kissed and nibbled her neck, my hands encircled her body and felt the smooth skin of her stomach, slowly traveling up her ribs towards her firm budding breasts. She sighed in pleasure and whispered my name, as she leaned back against me and let her ass roll rhythmically against my cock. I reached under her bra and while cupping her tiny breasts, I pinched her erect nipples, eliciting a short yelp, then moan. Our movements became more frantic and my grinding rapidly turned into hard thrusting.

I admit it, I lost myself to the imaginary scene and pleasurable sensations, but I really don't think that it took that long seeing as I was particularly keyed up this morning. Plus, the idea that Andie was there watching me, knowing that she was the reason for me touching myself, just made the whole thing ten times better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.