A Mother's Dilemma
Chapter 2: A vivid dream

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk2003

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A vivid dream - The story of a mother as she struggles to come to terms with her unnatural desires to see her youngest son's cock.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

The next day after her session with Robert she tried to avoid him as much as possible and this even seemed to include avoiding her innocent son James as she felt they both could see into her soul and this would just embarrass her further. She prepared their evening meal and left them a note saying she was visiting with one of their aunts; so they should feed themselves and make sure to do the washing up.

At her sister in laws house on the other side of town; Joan found herself confessing to her deceased husband's sister that she was missing him so very much. She happened to let slip that it was a physical hunger as much as an emotional loss she was feeling and she was a little taken aback when Sally suggested she go buy herself a vibrator or at least find herself a willing cock to satisfy that particular itch.

When Joan said she could never have the courage to go buy such an item; Sally simply smiled and said well in that case I suggest you buy one mail order; standing up she moved past Joan and reached into a cabinet before pulling out a plain brown envelope. Carelessly Sally tossed the envelope towards Joan; curiously Joan opened the envelope and pulled out a magazine.

As she looked at the cover of the magazine she felt her face begin to flush a bright red. She could not take her eyes off some of the vibrators on that front page of the magazine; and somewhere in the distant she became aware of mild laughter coming from Sally.

Suddenly Sally was sat beside Joan and she seemed to be commenting on the various vibrators; Things like that one is good for anal sex as it has a bulbous head and vibrators along its sides as well as at the end; or That one is supposed to be really good as the rabbit ears stimulates the clit as the rotating barrel stimulates the cunt walls. Just hearing her own sister in law saying the word cunt seemed to excite Joan and she wondered just where this was going to lead.

Joan had almost blurted out what had happened between Robert and her but she just managed to stop herself in time after all what her sister in law think of a woman who let her own son fuck her so well and loved every minute of it. On shaky legs she made her excuses and got ready to go home but did manage to ask if it was ok to borrow the magazine for a few days.

Three nights after her session with Robert; Joan made the mistake of going to bed early with a bottle of wine; although she did not believe in having locks on bedroom doors she had tonight chosen to place a wooden wedge shape under the bottom of her bedroom door to prevent intrusion. This worked well as the door would ride up on the wedge rather than open.

She found though that she hit the wine harder than she had intended and soon a hazy mellow glow seemed to spread through her body as she realised she was slightly drunk. Turning off the lights she crawled between the cool sheets and closed her eyes; her mind began to spin as the effect of the alcohol began to bite. Suddenly feeling a little sickly; she sat up and although not quite dark outside there was still enough light for her to see the room begin rotate and distort.

Fighting back the urge to be sick; Joan laid back and once more closed her eyes. Now a shocking image invaded her darkness; the naked body of her oldest son seemed to be dancing towards her and suddenly from behind this image was an even stranger image. Her mind was torn between staring at her eldest sons rock hard cock which had brought her such violent orgasms so recently or forcing herself to look beyond him at the new strange image before her. This was her younger son James; again naked but in her mind's eye she had given him an even more impressive longer harder cock that his brother Robert.

In the darkening room both this visions began to stroke their hard cocks and to deliberately point the cock heads towards her. Instead of repulsing them she found herself eagerly watching and noted her breathing increasing in rapidity; now only inches away from her bed the two visions surrounded her; one on each side and she swore she could smell the tangible odour of raw sex. Just when she thought she would lose her mind she pictured these two visions spurting their prized spunk in high arcs all over her face and upper chest; she swore she could even feel the initial hot stinging sensation and then the cooling clammy feel of congealing spunk on her skin.

Thinking this horror cum erotic scene would now finish he opened her eyes and in the semi gloom of the room she now could see the visions still there and neither of their cocks had shrunk and softened. She felt herself being lifted and turned and although alone in the room she could physically feel the hard cock being pressed against her mouth forcing it to open and accept the invading cock; not only that but at the same time she could feel her cunt lips being stretched apart as the second invisible cock began to enter her cunt. She thought she was losing her mind and was unaware that this was her subconscious mind letting her know what her inner being was wanting so forcefully.

On and on the two invisible cocks worked their magic as she found her body responding to their assaults; she began to climax and although in her mind she tried to scream out her lust only muffled noises were heard just as if she was trying to scream with a mouth stuffed full of cock. Her second orgasm flooded her cunt rapidly on the trail of the first and if anything the second climax seemed stronger and longer that the first. Puffing and panting now like a whore with two cocks fucking her she found herself slipping into a fantasy world of multiple orgasms all merging into one long mind blowing crescendo.

Suddenly the two imaginary cocks were gone; but Joan gasped for air as if she had been fucked by a succession of many men; her sweaty body feeling cold and clammy as she lay there panting. Lazily she allowed her hand to slip down over her erect nipples and down between her legs; OMG she thought as she realised just how wet her cunt was and not only that but her clit was so tender that even the slightest contact with her fingers trigger small tremors in her body. Worried she turn on her side and flicked on the bedside lamp only to find the room completely empty just as it had been before she had begun drinking her wine.

Horribly sweaty and unsteady on her feet now she made her way gingerly towards her private bathroom; where she turned on the shower and stepped into the warm water flow. The pines of water felt like little needles as it battered her body and she noticed she had never felt so alive; it was as if her entire body was charged with electricity and her mind recounted the experience she had just felt in the darkened bedroom; again she had a little orgasm as she recalled feeling her mouth and cunt being full to the brim of cock even if it was imaginary cock.

Something in the back of her mind told her that she was going to make sure that she found out whether two cocks at once could feel so good and further more she knew just whose cocks they were going to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.