Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 6

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

The next morning I decided I wasn't getting used by some two bit ho for her personal gain, I was going to stick up for myself and beat that bitch up. So I got up got dressed and went to school, I knew I wouldn't be able to fight her at school with all her friends. So I would wait till I went to her house later. I went about my day as usual and played along with Chloe's little games and laughed at her jokes. (These would fuel my fire later.)

The day finally ended. Chloe was stood at the school gates waiting for me; she grabbed my hand and dragged me up the road to her house. I wanted to beat her up know but I waited till we was at her house. When we got there she ordered me to get dressed and get ready for work. This is when I changed I told her to find a new ho as I lunged at her grasping her school tie and chocking the life out of her. She begged and pleaded for her life as she gasped her last breath. Then I dragged her body upstairs and tied her school tie to a pole to make it look like she had hung herself. I couldn't believe I had just murdered her but she deserved it.

I went downstairs and opened the front door, then ran home before anyone seen me. I was safe back at home where I was free. I know most people feel guilty after murder but I felt good (maybe I was the psycho?)

The next day I was woken up by my mum she looked sad. I said "you okay mum?" she said "it's your friend Chloe she was found hanging in her bedroom, she killed herself."

(I was happy that people thought she topped herself but I hid it.) "How do you know that mum" I stuttered, "It was just on the news, she was found last night by her friend. If you want the day off school today you can okay?" she replied. "okay." I said.

So for that day I just sat in my room pretending to mourn Chloe, when I actually wanted to jump around singing the bitch is dead. (Heartless I know.) But I just sat there thinking what's next in my crazy life!

The following day my mum said I had to go back to school so I got dressed ate my food and slowly walked to school. The rest of the gang was there talking about Chloe, I said "hey girls." They said "hey Sarah, did you her about Chloe hanging herself I knew she was nuts but not enough to kill herself!" then another one said "yeah she was fucked up. Anyway we want to know if you want to be the new top girl, you were Chloe's favorite and we think she would have liked you to be next in line." "Really?" I replied. They all nodded in agreement. I accepted and claimed my place at the top. We all went in to the toilets to put on our make up.

I said "I think we should have a minute silence for our old queen Chloe." So we all stood there not even blinking. Then I said "I am glad I could be here to take Chloe's place as I knew it's what she would have wanted." Everyone smiled and called me Queen Sarah. Then one girl said "so does this mean you get Chloe's old boyfriend?" I laughed and said "no I don't do second hand goods; I will get my own man."

We all went to our next lessons mine was with Mr. Smith, I was feeling so horny I just wanted to fuck him right here. Every time he looked at me I winked or was sucking my pen. The bell went for end of lesson; Mr. Smith said "you can all go except for you Sarah I want to see you about your home work." After everyone had gone he ran his hand up my thigh to my pussy and said "guess you enjoyed last time and want it again?" I nodded. Then he said "okay meet me outside of school again at four o clock. Hope you haven't fucked since you last done me!" "No sir I have saved it all for you" I replied. He smiled as I walked out the class room.

That afternoon the police turned up at school to talk about Chloe, they had done an autopsy on her and it turns out she wasn't a schoolgirl she was a 30 year old woman she had been moving from school to school passing herself off as a pupil since she was 16 the police have been trying to track her down but she moved every year and changed her name. I couldn't believe my ears, none of us could, and it turns out I wasn't the first girl she turned into a hooker in every school she been to she had done it to at least one girl. Only god knows how she got away with it for so long. (Until she meet me.) But the worse bit was when the police said she didn't hang herself she had been murdered...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.