Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

I carried on with my day but couldn't focus on my work all I could think about what is going to happen later. Dinner time came; Chloe told me that she going to dress me up so sexy he will cum in his pants. This even excited me I couldn't wait to see what she had for me all my clothes were baggy and plain as my mum didn't like me wearing anything to sexy. Just looking at Chloe I knew she would have a very interesting range of clothes.

All I had to do is get through these next few lessons and tell my mum I would be stopping at Chloe's house tonight. I couldn't wait for the day to finish and when it did I rushed home for my dinner and told my mum who was happy that I had a friend. (If only she knew.) I got changed and put my uniform in my bag, and rushed to Chloe's house. I arrived at her house and rang the bell, Chloe came to the door. She invited me in and took me to her room.

We were in her room and she said. "Hope you don't mind me getting changed while you're here I got a date tonight to, I couldn't let you have all the fun." I said "no it's cool, I don't mind." I watched her strip down to her birthday suit her pussy was shaven and her boobs was huge, I felt myself getting turned on so I quickly changed the subject. "So have you got some clothes for me to wear?" I said. "Oh yeah I got the right out fit for you babe." Chloe replied. She reached in to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of hot pants some pop sox's and a boob tube. Chloe said come on then I need to do your make up and hair before you meet Mr. Smith."

So I quickly got changed in the clothes, then Chloe gave me high heel shoes and told me to put them on and then sit on the bed so she can do my make up and hair, she grabbed her make up bag and plastered it all over my face. They brushed and styled my hair. Then she said "now you look like a slut just how guys like it. You better get going babe its almost five."

Just before I left Chloe kissed me and said "don't do anything I wouldn't do." Then she laughed and said "then again there's nothing I wont do." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door to school to wait. I was there for about 10 minutes before Mr. Smith pulled up in his car and told me to get in. he then said 'looking good baby, good enough to eat if you know what I mean." As he squeezed my pussy. Then he said "buckle up I am taking you to my house baby." It felt like we was driving for ages until we finally arrived at his house, then we got out his car and went inside the house.

Then he said "sit down baby, would you like some wine or a cigarette?" I said "can I have both please." So he passed me a cigarette and poured me some wine then he sat next to me, and started rubbing my thigh and kissing my neck. So I smoked my cigarette and drank my wine, then he said "come on lets go up stairs baby." We got to the bedroom he threw me on the bed and pulled my hot pants off and started licking my pussy. By the time he finished my pussy was so wet, then he rammed his cock in my pussy and fucked me hard.

I loved it.Then he pulled his cock out and told me to suck him off. So I took it deep in my mouth and sucked till he filled my mouth with cum. Then he tied me to his bed and said "if I feel the need to fuck you again later I will or maybe when my wife comes home she might want to give you a go." I said "you got a wife!" he said "yeah don't worry she loves to have fun with girls to." I couldn't believe it now I was a sex toy for him and his wife. I heard the door go and he said "there's my wife, I better go tell her what I got for her."

He walked downstairs and I could hear the talking then they both came upstairs. She walked in with a two bottles of beer in her hand. She looked at me and said "well what do we have here, a nice little slut for me to play with. Would you like a drink?" I nodded then she picked up one of the bottles and poured it all over me. I started to cry she said "shut up you little bitch." Then she slapped me. Mr. Smith was just sat there watching. Then she said "let's see how loose your pussy is."

She grabbed the empty bottle and shoved it up my pussy hard; I started to cry again she told her husband to stick his cock in my mouth to shut me up. So I sucked him off again while his wife rammed the bottle up my pussy, until her husband filled my mouth again.

She said "your not stopping here tonight you dirty little bitch get your clothes on and I will ring you a taxi." Then she untied me and gave me twenty pound and called a taxi. I felt so dirty and my pussy was sore but I couldn't go home like this, so I went to Chloe's house, Chloe was stood outside smoking a cigarette.

She looked at me smiled and said "hope you had fun tonight babe, I know I did." Then we went inside to bed...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.