Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

Chloe told me what happens in a 'detention' then she said "so your first day and your first time but I am sure it will not be your last." So I quickly grab something to eat and rushed to my next few lessons until 3 0' clock came. Then my heart was pounding, as I walked to my 'detention' I got to the class and knocked on the door, and walked in. Mr. Smith was sat there and he said "grab a chair and sit at my desk." I pulled up the chair and he said "there's only one reason that girls dress like you are and wear make up and that's for me, dressing like a slut means you want to be used and abused like one. Now get yourself in the cupboard." I was nearly crying as he slapped my little ass, then we got to the cupboard he shut and locked the door. He then said "get on the floor I am going to teach you a real lesson." I said "please sir I am a virgin." His eyes lit up as he pulled my skirt up and ripped my underwear off and said "open your mouth" and then shoved my panties in my mouth.

Then he pushed his huge cock in to my pussy, I groaned with pain and pleasure. He told me how little girls like me are dirty little cock teases and we deserve to be abused and used and even raped. By this point I started to cry, but when I did he fucked me harder and slapped me to make me cry more. Then after he finished with my pussy he removed my panties from my mouth then told me to suck his cock till. He told me that he rang my mum and she sounded hot and he would mind fucking us both, and getting with my mum so he can abuse me every night.

Finally I finished cleaning his cock so he got up and unlocked the cupboard and told me to clean myself up and go home, so I went to the toilet and cleaned all the make up off my face and walked home. I got home my mum was there at the door and said "a detention on your first day? You stupid little girl now don't expect dinner you can have a slice of bread and a glass of water, then got to bed." So I did I was glad to lay down my pussy was still throbbing from the pounding it took.

The next morning I got dressed and rushed to school. My mum shouted "don't get a detention today or else." I got to school Chloe was there waiting and she said "come to the toilets bet your desperate for a cigarette and I need to do your make up again, also me and the girls want to know if you done it!" so I went with Chloe and was passed a pack of cigarette from one of the girls and she said "you can pay me five pound for them tomorrow ok?"

While Chloe done my make up she asked if I done it, I smiled and nodded. Chloe said "looks like we got ourselves a new member girls, if only your boobs was a little bigger the world would be yours." I sighed as I looked around at the rest of the girls with their nice big boobs and then looked at my tiny boobs. Then one of the girls said "have you ever thought about getting implants or using hormone injections?" I said "I would like implant but I can afford that." Chloe laughed and said "looks like you got a lot to learn now you've fucked a teacher you can blackmail him in to giving you anything you want. You really think our boobs are real?"

Now new thoughts filled my head like the things I could do to get what I want with a little persuasion. So once again I was in class with Mr. Smith's class with him watching me like a hawk. I just smiled and carried on working thinking about how I could blackmail him, the bell went for the end of class I got my stuff and before I could leave he said "you wait there I want to talk to you." So I sat back down and waited while the rest of the class left. Then he came over and sat next to me and put his hand on my leg and asked if I told anyone what happened, and if I want to avoid anymore detention's to meet him at 5 0' clock round the corner from school. I nodded and went to my next few classes, i couldn't wait until break time so I could tell Chloe what was happening.

Finally break time came and I meet Chloe in the toilets and told her about Mr. Smith's advances. She looked shocked "well looks like his falling for you, maybe tonight you can work your magic and get what you need." She said looking at my tiny boobs. She carried on talking telling me to come to her house at four o clock so she could dress me up in some sexy clothes, she told me where she lived and then slapped my ass and said "my little mini already turning tricks, I think I've made a super slut." All the girls laughed, I just smiled and finished smoking and then I went to my next lessons...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.