Tale of Teenage Lust
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

It was too early in the day, and I was not sure if she’d have opened her parlour by now. All the same, I decided to take a chance and drop in at her place. As I approached out colony, I swung my bike into the lane where Radhika aunty lived, and also ran her parlour.

Parking my bike a few blocks away, so that it would not be spotted outside Radhika aunty’s house, I walked over to her house. As I approached the door, and was about to ring the bell, I heard the tinkling sounds of a bell from inside. Nonetheless, I rang the bell. The door was opened a few moments later by Rakhi, the fair Sindhi girl who was the youngest of the three girls who worked at Radhika aunty’s parlour. As I’d mentioned before, she was an extremely fair thin petite girl, who had just crossed 20. She had a slender face with a sharp nose and a delicate pointed chin. Her hair was cut short so that they came to just below her ears. But to me the prettiest part of her face were her lips.

Slender, like the rest of her, her lips were almost pink and that rather wide mouth lent a unique character to her face. She was dressed in a simple white Lucknowi suit comprising of a tailored figure-hugging kameez that accentuated her slender, almost thin, body and her small petite breasts, and a matching loose baggy lehenga. Upon seeing me, her eyes widened with surprise. But she recovered quickly, and folding her hands together in greeting, said to me with a smile “Namaste, saheb ... good morning, saheb...” As I glanced inside; I realized that the sound of bells tinkling I’d heard was them performing their morning pooja. It never ceased to amaze me how people of almost every profession sought God’s blessings for the work they did, no matter what the work was.

I mumbled an embarrassed “Good morning...” while Radhika aunty and the other girl, Swati, turned to look at me. Radhika aunty was holding a plate laden with the usual pooja material comprising of some rice, a bowl of water, some red kumkum, some fruits, and a few flowers. She was reciting a pooja while she kept ringing the bell with her right hand, and moving her left hand holding the plate in a circular motion. A few incense sticks had been lit under the single photograph of one of the numerous Hindu deities.

Her eyes too widened upon seeing me at this early hour in the morning, and her plump sexy face creased into a pleased smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry...” I mouthed noiselessly to her, embarrassed at having interrupted their pooja, and gestured with my hand conveying that I’d leave and come back later. Without stopping her recital, she shook her head in the negative, and indicated to me with her eyes that I should stay. As I stepped inside uncomfortably, Rakhi closed the door behind me. I stood there silently with my hands clasped in front of me, as I watched Radhika aunty go about her morning prayers, which I presumed was the norm at the start of every day of business.

As always, she was dressed ornately in a dark green Banarsi silk saree, with a red border, embroidered with golden thread. Under the saree, she wore her ubiquitous sleeveless blouse, which was of a color that matched the red border of her saree, and showed of her bare fleshy arms in good measure. She had all her ornaments on, including the heavy gold and black bead mangalsutra, a dozen red and green glass bangles in each hand, and dangling gold ear rings. As always, she wore her saree well below her navel, accentuating the fleshiness of her well rounded belly and heavy fleshy hips.

The other dark skinned girl, 25-year old Swati, was dressed pale green salwar-kameez, once again tailored to show off her homely didi-next-door figure to perfection. She too was of a slim build, though much fuller than the almost bony structure of Rakhi. She had an oval angular face with large expressive eyes and prominent eyelashes. Though dark, she was one of those dusky beauties who could turn you on with just her eyes. Her straight hair was tied back in a simple pony, and with the dupatta of her dress draped over her head, she looked like your next door neighbourhood friend’s elder sister. Her medium sized breasts were well rounded and hung rather low on her chest.

Soon, Radhika aunty finished her pooja, and turned towards me with a smile.

“Looks like my morning prayers have been answered...” she said brightly “look who is the first person to step into my parlour today...” while she walked up to me and proceeded to apply some of the red kumkum from her plate on my forehead.

“I’m sorry aunty that I disturbed your pooja...” I began apologetically, while I lowered my head to allow her to apply the red powder on my forehead.

“Hush...” she cut me off “here ... have some prashad...” she said, thrusting a piece of cut apple into my mouth.

With that she turned towards the two girls, both of who were standing with their hands folded and their dupatta draped over their head. She proceeded to repeat the same with them. Finally, she applied some of the kumkum on her own forehead, before proceeding to keep the plate on the mantle. Turning towards me, she gave me a smile of genuine pleasure, and said “I’m so glad you decided to come in the morning beta ... now I’m sure the rest of the day will go very well...” while she walked up to me, and placing one of her hands on my waist, proceeded to pinch my chin fondly; as if I were a little boy.

As I blushed, the dusky Swati said in a tinkling voice “Yes, Radhika ji ... now that Jignesh saheb has come ... we will have a wonderful day...” a smile on her sexy lips while she looked straight into my eyes.

At this Radhika aunty pulled me towards her by my waist, causing my arms to press against her heavy firm breasts, and said with a little chuckle “Oh yes ... but first we have to make sure we give him a wonderful time ... Don’t we...” her eyes merry while she playfully pinched my cheeks.

“Oh yes, ma’am ... we will...” Swati replied promply, her big round eyes on me; a seductive smile on her dark lips.

“Won’t we, Rakhi...” she said flirtatiously to the other girl, even though her eyes continued to gaze into mine. Clearly embarrassed, the demure Rakhi only managed to mumble “Uh ... yes, sure ma’am...” her eyes darting to steal a glance at me before she looked away.

“Ok, girls ... go and get ready for work now...” Radhika aunty instructed the two girls, as she took my hand and said to me “You come with me, beta...” and led me to her massage room upstairs, while the two girls disappeared into the bedroom on the ground floor to change into their uniforms.

As I followed her up the stairs, I asked “Hasn’t Seema didi come today, aunty...” since there was no sign of her.

“Oh, she called today morning to say that she was not feeling too well...” replied Radhika aunty, while my eyes were riveted to the way her heavy ass swung under her saree as she climbed the stairs. After last night’s torrid session with Seema didi and her mother, I was not surprised that she did not seem to be too keen on coming to work today. As we entered the bedroom that served as the massage room for customers, Radhika aunty turned towards me and said “You take off your clothes now, beta ... I’ll be with you in a minute...” a hint of mischief in her smile.

Though this was my second time here, the idea of stripping in front of a houseful of women was still uncomfortable to me. As Radhika aunty disappeared into the other room, I began to remove my clothes, and soon stripped down to just my underwear. To my embarrassment, I noticed that there was a small wet spot on my white Jockey underwear, where my aroused penis had secreted a small amount of pre-cum, thanks to having fooled around with the delightful Jigna in the morning. I contemplated removing my underwear also, but decided against it since I was even more embarrassed to get completely naked.

Just as I was debating in my mind, Radhika aunty swept into the room, followed by the two girls, Swati and Rakhi. The sight of her left me gaping. My eyes widened involuntarily as I took in the sight of Radhika aunty and the two girls. She had taken off her saree, and was clad only in her red sleeveless blouse and a matching red petticoat! Except for her saree, she’d removed nothing, and looked incredibly arousing, including her heavy gold mangalsutra, the big red bindi on her forehead, her thick lush lips adorned with lipstick, the gold earrings dangling from her ear lobes, and the dozen green and red glass bangles on each hand.

It was then that I realized that she was wearing high-heeled sandals, which contributed to make her look at least an inch taller than she actuall was. As I swallowed, my eyes moved towards the two young girls, Swati and Rakhi. Both of them had changed into their uniform comprising of a short pleated black skirt, and a black knit collared t-shirt that had the words “Radhika’s Beauty Spa” embroidered into them in white thread, on the left side of the chest.

“Are you ready, beta...” Radhika aunty asked me with a bright smile, while the seductive dusky Swati gazed into my eyes with a hint of a teasing smile on her dark lips, her eyes taking in my well muscled body.

The rather shy and demure Rakhi, just stood there behind Radhika aunty and Swati, her hands clasped in front of her skirt, and she looked every bit like a shy young school girl, in that black skirt and t-shirt uniform, which contrasted sharply with the fair milky white complexion of her skin. My cock stiffened considerably, as I turned to look at Radhika aunty again, and replied “Uh, yes ... yes, aunty...” who by now had come closer to me.

“Why don’t you lie down, beta...” she said with a merry twinkle in her eyes, which held the promise of many naughty things to come.

As I lay back on the bed, Radhika aunty leaned forward and said in a soft voice “Today we’re going to give you a time that you’ll never forget, beta...” her eyes gazing into mine “all three of us are going to service you...” she continued. “I never service my customers myself, beta ... but for you...” she let her voice trail.

“Oh, aunty ... really...” I mumbled, while I struggled to keep my eyes away from her heavy lush breasts that strained against the confines of her snug fitting red sleeveless blouse and bra underneath.

“Yes, beta ... really ... if you don’t believe me ... ask them...” she said, waving her hand in the direction of Swati and Rakhi.

“Yes, saheb...” the dusky Swati chimed in immediately, eager to join the conversation. “Many VIP customers ask for Radhika ma’am ... but she has never agreed...” she continued, looking at me with her dark seductive eyes.

“Oh, aunty ... You’re being so nice to me...” was all that I managed to mumble, while Radhika aunty continued to smile at me and let her fingers trail along my forearm.

“Whatever you want, beta ... whatever you need us to do ... just ask, ok...” she said huskily, squeezing my forearm. Embarrassed to the core, I squirmed, and glanced at the two girls, who too were looking intently at me, though the shy Rakhi immediately averted her gaze when my eyes met hers. As if reading my thoughts, Radhika aunty said “Don’t feel shy because of them, beta ... They’re here for your pleasure only ... They’ll do whatever you tell them to ... Won’t you, girls...” addressing the girls as she sat down on the bed by the side of my waist.

“Yes, ma’am...” replied the dusky Swati immediately, while she came close to my legs, and gently placed her hand on my shin, her eyes shining as she gave me a suggestive look. It was when she moved towards my feet on the bed that I noticed how her breasts swung freely under the black knit t-shirt. It took me a moment to realize that Swati was not wearing her bra under her t-shirt, and that caused her rather low-hung breasts to swing freely under her t-shirt. When she noticed that I was looking at her breasts, she allowed a slow seductive smile to come to her dark lips, and then turned her gaze to the bulge that was now prominently visible through my white underwear.

The slim fair Rakhi also moved towards my other leg, so that the two girls were now positioned near my feet at the foot of the bed, while Radhika aunty was seated on the bed right next to my waist. Running her hands across my chest, she said “You have a very nice body, beta ... did you go to the gym today also?” her hands continuing to roam across my chest. “Umm, yes ... aunty...” I mumbled, goosebumps coming on my skin as I felt her red painted nails scrape my nipples. “Haan, ma’am ... such a nice body saheb has no...” chimed in the dusky Swati sexily, batting her eyelashes.

“Don’t you think so, Rakhi...” she asked, continuing to give me all sorts of suggestive looks with her large dark limpid pools.

Startled, the demure Rakhi answered “Uh, haan ... yes...” her eyes fluttering wildly.

“Ok, girls ... the oil must me warm now ... go get it...” instructed Radhika aunty to the girls. With a chorus of “Yes, ma’am...” both the girls went into the other room to fetch the oil, with which I presumed they were going to massage me. As the girls disappeared into the other room, Radhika aunty turned to me and said “Beta, I think you should remove your underwear also ... otherwise it will get stained with oil, right?” a glint of a teasing smile on her red lip-sticked lush lips.

Seeing the look of discomfiture on my face, she hastily added “Oh, don’t feel shy beta ... It’s only us...” laughing gaily at my state.

“Uh, aunty...” I said, not at all comfortable with stripping completely even before they began the massage.

“Arre, beta...” Radhika aunty chided me “If you’re so shy, then I’ll give you a towel ... here...” handing me a thick white towel to wrap around my waist. Instead of handing it to me, she just draped it across my pelvis, and said with another little chuckle “Now are you comfortable ... now you can remove your underwear...” a sexy lilt to her womanly voice.

Avoiding her gaze, I slid my hands under the towel, and lifting my hips off the bed, proceeded to push my underwear down my thighs. She helped me in pulling it down my legs and removing it from my ankles, just as the girls returned carrying two glass bowls of warm aromatic oil. Radhika aunty stood up from the bed, and began to remove the numerous rings she’d worn on her fingers, while the girls placed one bowl on the night stand at the head of the bed, and the other on a small stool at the foot of the bed.

Walking up towards the head of the bed, so that she was behind my head, Radhika aunty ran her fingers through my hair, and said “Beta, it’s been a long time since I myself massaged someone ... so if there’s anything you feel uncomfortable with ... tell me...”

“Yes, aunty...” I responded, while she dipped her fingers in the bowl of warm aromatic oil, and began to massage my forehead with.

At the same time, the two girls also wet their hands with oil, and began to massage my feet, Swati taking on my right foot, while Rakhi began on my left foot.

As her thick fleshy hands began to gently rub my forehead and temple, Radhika aunty said in a soft voice “Just relax, ok beta...” her fingers beginning to massage my head fully. I closed my eyes; as I felt this mature housewife, along with her two young employees, begin to work their magic on my head and feet.

Through my closed eyes, I felt Radhika aunty reach for something under the bed, and suddenly I felt the upper portion of the bed rising. It was then that I realized that the bed had some contraption built into it, which allowed the upper half of it to be raised along a hinge in the middle. “Are you comfortable, beta...” I heard Radhika aunty ask me, as she locked the lever into place, such that the bed was now raised at an incline of about 30-degrees, rather than being flat. “Yes, aunty...” I replied, wondering how they’d thought of such things.

Pouring a liberal amount of the warm aromatic oil in her palm, Radhika aunty began to massage my scalp vigorously, while Swati and Rakhi were painstakingly rubbing each of my toes with their soft hands. I could hear the glass bangles on Radhika aunty’s hands tinkle, as she made casual talk with me, enquiring about my college, and teasing me about my girlfriends, while she continued to massage my head and scalp in a firm yet soothing manner. Her gently massaging of my head was so soothing that in a while I felt myself dozing off.

After a while, I felt her shaking me by my shoulder. As my eyelids fluttered open, I saw that she’d moved to the side of my face, and was looking at me, an enigmatic smile on her face. “You look so cute when you’re sleeping, beta...” she said fondly, ruffling my hair as if I was some small kid.

“Sorry, aunty...” I mumbled, “your hands were so soothing that I dozed off...”

At that she let out a little laugh, and leaned forward towards me, resting her elbows on my chest so that her heavy ample breasts straining inside that red sleeveless blouse of hers was only inches away from my face.

Running a long nailed finger along my face, she said in a soft voice “I’m very glad to hear that, beta ... now that I know I can put you to sleep ... let me see if I can awaken you also...” the last few words said in a husky whisper, while she brought her face close to mine, and slid her hand down my torso, to run her palm over the lump of my cock under the thick white towel. As I’d dozed off, my cock was limp. Teasingly running her fingers over the limp lump, she brought her face so close to mine, that any further and our lips would have met. I could feel her hot breath on my face, and could feel the faint smell of paan from her mouth.

“We can’t have him going to sleep, can we...” she said a thick soft voice, as her fingers continued their teasing minstrations on my limp cock. I was beginning to breathe faster now, and glanced at the two girls, who were still at my legs. They’d moved up to my shins now, and had bent my legs at the knees, and were massaging my calves. The petite Rakhi was intent on massaging my calves with her soft hands, while the dusky didi-next-door Swati was doing the same thing, but her eyes were on my face, a seductive expression on her face.

The combination of Radhika aunty’s hot breath on my face, her heavy mature full rounded breasts pressing against my chest through the blouse and bra, and her fingers teasing my cock, got me erect in no time, and I could feel my cock stiffening and begin to form a tent under the towel. As I felt my cock stiffen, Radhika aunty straightened and continuing to let the palm of her right hand rest on my stiffness pushed away a stray strand of hair from her round Punjabi face. Now she was standing right next to my chest, and due to the elevated position of the adjustable bed, I had a good view of her well endowed bosom.

Reaching out with my right hand, I clasped her fleshy ample waist, and said hoarsely “Aunty, I’m...” letting my voice trail.

“Yes, beta ... I know...” she replied in a soft voice, while my eyes went from her face to the deep cleavage caused by her bra holding together her heavy breasts together inside the blouse. Pulling my eyes away from her breasts, I looked into her eyes, hoping my gaze would convey my desire. As our eyes met, she straightened her back, and thrusting her chest out a little bit, said to me huskily “You want to see my breasts, beta...” her voice so clear that it embarrassed me.

“Ohh, aunty...” was all I managed to gasp. At this, she smiled at me benignly, and cupping both of her breasts in her palms through the blouse, she said with a little smile “I’m old now, beta ... but my breasts are not so bad ... I try to maintain them ... do you think they are sagging a bit now...” her voice a seductive croon, as she cupped her heavy breasts and proffered them for my examination. Squeezing them with her hands, she crooned “See ... They’re still quite firm ... feel them...” her voice inviting, as she leant forward a little bit, inviting me to feel her breasts.

With a little groan, I reached out and felt one of her heavy breasts with my hand. As my fingers closed around the almost firm flesh of her mature breasts, she smiled with satisfaction and said “Would you like to see them, beta?” referring to her breasts.

“Oh yes, aunty...” I said softly, trying my level best not to get carried away. At this, she let out a little chuckle that embarrassed me, and without a word, began to open the hooks of her red sleeveless blouse. As I watched the sexy Punjabi housewife open the hooks of her blouse, I felt the girl Swati give an extra hard squeeze to my calf muscle.

Turning my gaze to her, I saw that she was looking at me with a smile, and as her hands rapidly rubbed my calf muscles, her loose ripe breasts jiggled invitingly under the thick fabric of her black knit t-shirt. Seeing me glance at her chest, she leaned forward purposely, and pressed her soft breasts to my knees through her t-shirt, all the while keeping her eyes on me. In response, I pressed my right knee back to her chest, relishing the feel of her soft pliant breasts under the t-shirt. Rakhi, on the other hand was still intently massaging my left calf, her eyes focused only on my legs and avoiding looking at anyone else. To encourage her, I pressed my bent knee towards her too, an action which caused her to glance at me and give me a nervous smile.

By this time, the busty Radhika aunty had opened all the hooks of her red sleeveless blouse. As my eyes took in the sight of her full mature and heavy breasts encased inside a frilly black bra, I swallowed involuntarily and licked my lips. It was as if the heavy mass of her breasts were straining to leap out of a bra that was clearly one size too small for her. As she kept her eyes on me, and peeled the sleeveless blouse off her shoulders, I saw the way her thick nipples were protruding from the lacy material of her black bra.

Her skin was wheat complexioned and not very smooth, with freckles spread liberally over her torso. The sight of her fully made-up, in her black bra and the red petticoat, which was worn well below her navel to display her fleshy yet firm belly with a deep navel, caused my cock to lurch. Dropping her discarded blouse on the floor she took my right hand in hers, and brought it to her cheeks, resting her cheek in the palm of my hand. Closing her eyes, she sighed and slowly moved her face so that my palms caressed her cheeks; an action which also caused my elbows to brush against those incredibly heavy breasts.

Opening her eyes, she looked at me with an expression of unbridled lust, and to my utter surprise, slid the index finger of my hand into her lush wet mouth. As I felt her thick red lipsticked lips close around my index finger and her tongue begin to suck on my finger, I groaned “Ohh, aunty ... You’re driving me crazy...”

At this she smiled, and said in a sexy whisper “Oh, this is just the beginning, beta...” With that she slid my finger out of her mouth, and slid it down her neck, till it came to rest in between the deep cleavage formed by her big breasts pressed together inside the bra.

As my finger traced a wet line from her neck to her cleavage, my palm involuntarily closed around the heavy fleshiness of her breasts through the bra, an action to which she responded by throwing back her head in an exaggerated gesture of arousal, and emitting a low throaty moan. She was a professional to the core, knowing just what it took to feign arousal, and make a man feel like a king.

I decided that two could play the game too. Letting out a moan of arousal myself, as I scraped my fingers against the protrusion of her thick nipples through the bra, I exclaimed “Oh, aunty ... even after all these years ... You’re still the sexiest lady I’ve ever seen...”

At this, her eyes fluttered open, and I saw the look of pleasure color her cheeks. “Really, beta...” she gushed “you really think so?”

“Oh yes, aunty ... yes...” I responded with as much feigned fervor that I could. Before she could say anything else, the sexy Swati chimed in from behind “Yes, ma’am ... even at this age ... You’re so much more sexier than most younger girls ... That’s why all customers always ask about you when we’re giving them a massage...” her voice eager, not wanting to miss a chance to flatter her employer.

Pleased at the flattery she was receiving not only from me, but her own employee, Radhika aunty’s plump face flushed with pleasure, and she glanced at the demure Rakhi, as if to seek her opinion too.

The poor shy girl just smiled embarrassedly, and mumbled something incomprehensible, her eyes darting towards me in between.

“You made me really happy today, beta...” gushed Radhika aunty, and without any preamble just leant forward and pressed her lush red lips to mine. “Ummm...” she moaned, as she darted her tongue in and out of her mouth and tried to pry open my lips, while she muttered “I have never kissed any of my customers, beta ... but you are special...” as she slid her thick wet tongue into my mouth and tongued me passionately, pressing her bra-clad heavy mature breasts to press against my chest.

As I let out a muffled groan and opened my mouth to French kiss her mouth, she also slid her hand down my belly and once again squeezed my already erect cock through the white towel.

“Ummmhhh...” I moaned, squirming on the bed, as I felt her tongue invade my mouth, the faint smell of cloves enticing in her mouth, while I felt her fingers close around the thick girth of my cock through the towel. Wrapping my arms around her back, I caressed her back, while I lifted my hips off the bed, urging her to feel my now fully erect cock. At the same time, my right hand slid under her armpit as I tried to grab hold of her heavy breast pressing against my chest.

Taking the cue, the lusty Radhika aunty pulled her lips away from mine, already beginning to breathe heavily, and quickly reached behind her back. Straightening, she quickly undid the clasp of her bra behind her back, all the while keeping her eyes on me. As the strap of her black lacy bra came undone, the heavy mass of her breasts seem to settle down with a weight of their own, pulling the bra straps off her shoulder in the process. I watched, mesmerized, as the lusty Radhika aunty slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and bared her magnificent heavy breasts to me.

She was a sight to behold. There is something incredibly erotic about a housewife who’s topless and yet has all the rest of her ornaments and make-up on. Kalpana aunty had a broader chest than Radhika aunty, but the girth and volume of Radhika aunty’s magnificent Punjabi breasts was definitely more than that of Kalpana aunty. Even though they settled on her fleshy belly due to their own sheer weight, they still sat proudly on her chest like like a firm mass of flesh.

They were not soft or pliant by any sense, but rather had an incredible firmness to them. She did not have very good skin, but more than made up for it by the sheer eroticism of her nearly perfect mature breasts. They were capped by a pair of thick dark brown nipples, which had dark black areolas. The clinking of her glass bangles as she dropped her bra on the floor, snapped me out of my reverie, and my eyes flew to her face. She was watching me with an expression that was a strange mixture of pride, affection, and lust.

Straightening her back, she shook her chest gently, causing those heavy breasts of hers to shake, while she looked into my eyes and asked “Are they as nice as you expected, beta...” her voice betraying her need to be re-assured.

“Ohh, aunty...” I croaked “far far better than I expected...”

Hearing this, she smiled with pleasure, and cupping both of her heavy breasts in her hands, shook them enticingly in front of my face. “I know I’m fishing for compliments, beta ... but what to do ... these days I rarely get any compliments from young men like you...” she said with a little laugh, while she herself glanced at her breasts, and ran her palms along the sides of it, as if massaging them to bring the circulation back.

“Oh, ma’am...” chirped the sexy Swati from the side “why do you say that ... we keep telling you no ... that you have such a sexy hot body, right Jignesh saheb?” the last few words directed at me.

“Of course...” I responded, still unable to pull my eyes away from her heavenly mammaries, as I licked my lips involuntarily “Uncle is such a lucky man...” I added, referring to her husband.

At this, Radhika aunty threw her head back, and laughed heartily, an action which caused her heavy breasts to quiver. “You’re so cute, beta...” she said, to my utter discomfiture at being called “cute” again, before adding “but I think you’re the one who’s luckier ... having the three of us at the same time to service you...” her voice naughty and teasing again, as she continued to chuckle.

At this, I turned my gaze to look at the other two girls, both of who had gone back to my feet, and were massaging the toes. The sexy Swati was standing right at my feet, and as she rubbed the fingers of my toes, she was pressing her pelvis to my foot; while the demure Rakhi was a picture of dedication, intent on massaging my left foot.

When my eyes met Swati’s, she bit her lips seductively, and ground her pelvis to the small of my feet. I smiled at her, and turned my gaze back to Radhika aunty who’d by now climbed on to the bed at the side of my hips, and was leaning forward with both her palms resting on either side of my head, dangling those heavy mature breasts right over my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.