Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Feeling invigorated after the morning’s ‘work-out’ and the shower, I decided to step out for some breakfast. It’d been a while since I’d eaten breakfast at the local mess and I was not in the mood for cereal and milk yet again. That would mean that I wouldn’t be home when the maids came in, but I was not in the mood to see them today in any case.

After a hearty breakfast of aaloo parathas, I was on my way back home when it suddenly occurred to me that Kalpana aunty’s daughter, 17-year old Jigna, would have returned from her picnic yesterday night. It’d only been a week since she’d left for her picnic, but I was already beginning to miss her. After having a fill of mature women, I was now longing for some fresh teenage flesh. I swung my bike into the lane where Kalpana aunty lived. Parking my bike outside their house, I rang the bell.

The door was opened by Kalpana aunty’s husband, Jatin bhai. Upon seeing me, his pudgy face creased into a big smile, and he exclaimed “Arre Jignesh bhai ... You’ll live a hundred years ... we were just talking about you!” And he took me by my arm and led me inside.

As always he was dressed in his house attire of a lungi and a sleeveless vest that was stretched to its limit by the massive girth of his pot belly and flabby chest.

“How was your trip, uncle ... I hope you were able to sort out all your business matters...” I asked by way trying to make casual talk.

“Very good ... very good...” Jatin bhai replied enthusiastically “with the help from your side, I was able to take care of many things...”

Hearing our voices, Kalpana aunty came into the living room from the kitchen. Upon seeing me, her face lit up, and she smiled. This was the first time we were meeting publicly after having slept together, and I could see that she was blushing as she smiled at me.

“Hello, aunty ... how are you...” I greeted her pleasantly, as I got up from the sofa and walked up to her.

“Hello beta...” she managed to reply in a rather shy voice, as I went up to her and shook her hand. As our fingers intertwined, I gave her hand an extra squeeze and winked at her; a gesture that caused her to blush violently.

At this early hour in the morning, she was still dressed in one of her old frayed bottle green night gowns. Some of the hooks at the neck were missing, and she’d used safety pins to hold it together at her neck. The strap of her black bra under the gown was visible at her shoulder, and as I glanced at the deep cleavage formed by her massive breasts through the open neck of her gown, her brown face darkened with embarrassment.

To put her at ease, I asked “Won’t you offer me some tea, aunty...” a pleasant smile on my face.

“Oh, of course beta...” she responded immediately, and bustled into the kitchen.

As I returned to the sofa, Jatin bhai came and sat next to me.

“There’s something I wanted to discuss with you, Jignesh bhai...” he began, pulling up his legs and getting comfortable on the sofa. And he began to give me a speel about how profitable the scrap business was if one could find smart people to invest in. In a nutshell, there was a lot of money to be made by just playing middleman and setting up a large warehouse for collection and distribution of commercial and industrial scrap for recycling. Within a few minutes I figured that he was trying to sell me the story in the hope that I’d invest in it.

I was curious about where Jigna was, as she was nowhere to be seen.

“Uh ... yes ... sure...” I muttered absent mindedly to Jatin bhai, not at all interested in his proposition. At that moment, Kalpana aunty returned to the living room carrying a tray with a cup of freshly prepared tea for me. As I took the cup of tea from her, I asked casually “So where’s Jigna, aunty ... She’s not to be seen...”

“She’s having a bath, beta ... she has to start going to school from today na...” she informed me. “She’s already late for school ... let me call her...” she said to herself as she went out of the room. “Jignaa...” I heard Kalpana aunty call out aloud from the kitchen “ ... come out soon ... Jignesh bhai is here...”

I heard Jigna respond to her mother, but couldn’t make out the words, muffled as they were behind the bathroom door. I sipped on my tea and chatted casually with Jatin bhai. After a few minutes, I heard Jigna open the bathroom door and ask her mother “Is Jignesh bhaiya still here ... or has he left...” her voice eager. Without waiting for an answer, Jigna rushed into the living room, and upon seeing me, her face lit up with unbridled pleasure. “Hiii Jignesh bhaiya...” she squealed as she rushed across the room towards where I was seated.

“Hi Jigna...” I responded with a big smile.

It’d been almost a week since I’d seen her, and the sight of this dusky sexy teenaged school girl turned me on immensely. Having just got out of the bath, she was dressed in nothing but a simple white petticoat that reached up to the middle of her thighs, something that girls of her age habitually wore under their school uniforms. Her wet hair was tied up with her towel, which was soaked wet with the water, and droplets of water were rolling off from her hair on to her face, neck and shoulders.

It was evident that she’d not toweled herself dry fully, as her white petticoat was damp at places and clung to her young ripe body seductively.

“Jignesh bhaiyaaa...” she squealed excitedly at the sight of me, and ran towards me. For a moment I was scared that she’d not mind her surroundings and embrace me openly in front of her parents. But she checked herself just in time, and as she reached me, she grabbed hold of both my hands and shook it enthusiastically, her beautiful white teeth gleaming as she smiled brightly. As she pirouetted on her toes and jumped up and down excitedly, I couldn’t help but notice the way her firm young budding breasts shook under white petticoat.

I was embarrassed by the open affection she was displaying for me here in her own house in front of her parents, and I had to pull my eyes away from her body with effort. Putting on a most relaxed smile, I said “So how was your picnic ... did you have a good time?”

Before I could complete my sentence, she began to speak “Oh, we had such a wonderful time, bhaiya...” and then proceeded to tell me all about her picnic. As she finished speaking, her father said in a light-hearted tone “All that is fine, dikra ... but have you at least thanked Jignesh bhai for sponsoring your picnic...”

Even though his words were directed at her, his eyes were on me, and he had an expression on his face which was trying hard to flatter me, undoubtedly in an attempt to woo me to fund his new venture.

“Of course she has thanked me, uncle...” I said with a smile, before Jigna could respond. At that moment, Kalpana aunty came into the room carrying some naashta for breakfast. Spotting Jigna sitting by my side on the sofa, she said to her in tone of rebuke “Arre, you’re still sitting here ... go inside and get ready for school ... You’re already late ... and you’re going to miss your bus...”

Jigna made a face at her mother, and bounded off into their bedroom to change, while her mother placed the tray with the savouries on the teapoy next to me.

“You have your tea Jignesh bhai ... I’ll go have a bath quickly ... even I have to go out now...” Jatin bhai said, as he excused himself and waddled off towards the bathroom inside. With Jigna inside the bedroom as she changed, and Jatin bhai getting into the bathroom for his bath, I was alone with Kalpana aunty for a few minutes. As we heard both Jigna and and her father lock the doors of the bedroom and bathroom respectively, our eyes met instinctively.

The door of the living room was open, and Kalpana aunty turned around to throw me a knowing glance as she picked up an empty tea cup and went into the kitchen. Without any hesitation I followed her into the kitchen. She was at the kitchen platform fiddling around with the utensils. As I approached her, she turned to look at me. There was a look of yearning in her eyes. Without a word, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her ample waist. Thanks to the sight of Jigna, my cock was already at half mast, and as I wrapped my arms around Kalpana aunty’s waist, I pressed my pelvis into her massive ass that stood out so prominently under her cotton night gown.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.