Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Getting on to the bike, I decided to stop over at Mayuri ben’s place and give her an update. It was nearing 3:30 pm and I wanted to catch her alone at her house, before her daughter Amisha returned from school. Reaching her place, I parked the bike and rang the bell.

After a minute, she called out from inside “Who is it?” in a rather irritated tone.

“It’s me, Jignesh ... Mayuri aunty.” I replied.

There was a bustle behind the door, and she opened it in a few seconds.

“Oh Jignesh beta ... I’m sorry, I was napping...” she said in an apologetic tone as she opened the door.

“Sorry for disturbing you aunty. Didn’t mean to, I just dropped by...” I said with an apologetic smile as well.

“No beta, don’t say that ... Aunty’s door is always open for you.” she said quickly with a warm smile, and taking my hand led me inside.

Her face was still swollen from sleep, and she had hastily tied a small elastic band on her hair in a pony. She was dressed an old gown with buttons in the front up to her waist, and from the way her massive boobs swung freely inside the gown as she led me to the sofa, I could make out that she was not wearing a bra.

“Come beta, sit down.” she said, as she cleared some newspapers that were strewn on the sofa. As she bent forward to clear the newspapers, I could help but once again marvel at that humungous ass of hers under the gown.

“You sit beta, I need to wash my face a little.” she said, as she waddled into the kitchen, her massive ass swaying under the gown. The gown was a few inches short of her ankles, and one could see the white petticoat she was wearing under the gown. After a few moments, she reappeared, wiping her face with a small towel. “What would you like beta ... tea or coffee...” she asked as she came in.

“No aunty, thank you ... I just had tea at Radhika aunty’s place...” I replied.

“Well ... so let me make some lemonade for you beta...” she asked.

“Ok aunty...” I replied with a laugh.

As she padded into the kitchen, I followed her. As she was squeezing the lemons, she asked “So beta ... did Seema make you happy today?”

I pretended to be ashamed, and with an embarrassed smile replied “Oh aunty, what can I say. Seema didi is very nice.”

She laughed upon hearing that. “Ok tell me beta, she served you well? Did she give you complete satisfaction?” Seeing my discomfort, she prompted “Don’t be shy with aunty beta, come on tell me.”

“Hmm, yes aunty.” I replied in a shy tone.

“Did you like her tits beta?” she asked me with a mischievous smile.

I was shocked on hearing this. The mature Mayuri ben was asking me if I liked her 23-year old daughter’s tits!

With a twinkle in her eyes and a naughty smile, she continued “Her tits are firmer than mine beta, did you like them?”

“Yes aunty...” I managed to reply “but I like you more.” I finished, giving her an embarrassed smile.

Hearing this, she beamed “Oh god, you’re too sweet.” she said smiling “You really know what to say to aunty to make her happy.”

“No aunty, it’s not like that.” I protested.

Dismissing my protest, she continued “Well beta ... did she take your cock in between her tits?”

This conversation was getting incredulous now. I couldn’t believe how a woman could talk about her own daughter in such a brazen manner. But from her expression, I realized that she was not trying to tease me, but genuinely curious to know if her daughter had done a good job or not.

“Umm, yes aunty...” I mumbled.

Adding some water to the squeezed lime, she queried in a matter of fact tone “And ... did she suck your cock, beta?”

Once again, I just about managed to mumble my assent.

“Hmm ... and then she climbed up on you and took you in, didn’t she beta?” she continued, as if asking questions to one of her tuition students.

She was looking expectantly at my face now, and I managed to reply “Umm, aunty, no.”

Her face registered annoyance, and she pipped “Why not? I had given her instructions for what to do...” shaking her head.

“No aunty, don’t be angry with Seema didi ... I forbade didi from doing anything else...” I stated.

“Oh...” she responded. “So you didn’t fuck her beta?” she asked in a surprised tone.

I just shook my head in the negative, and said “Aunty, please, I loved Seema didi, but I didn’t want to do all that over there with her. I told her that I will take permission from you, and then one day I will spend the night with her.” I said in a contrite tone.

Hearing my words, a look of warmth and understanding came to her face, and she said “Beta, you are really very good at heart. Why do you need to take permission from aunty? Both my daughter and I are here for you.”

I just smiled my thanks and did not respond.

Finished with making the lime juice, she handed me the glass. As I drank the cool lime juice, she watched me fondly. Once I finished, she came closer to me to take the glass from my hand. Taking the glass from me, she pressed her belly to me and touching me on my cheek with her other hand, said “Beta, you know that Auntie is always there for you. And Beta, now when you want, Seema will also be there for you...”

My cock which was beginning to overcome its fatigue, stirred in my undies, and the fact that she was pressing her ample belly to my crotch was not helping either. She had placed her free hand on my waist, and was looking up at me with a knowing smile on her face. It was an incredible feeling to have a mature buxom woman, her hair beginning to gray at the temples and a pair of old-fashioned spectacles perched on her nose; trying to seduce you.

The top two buttons of her gown were open, and in this position I could see the deep cleavage formed by her mammoth breasts dangling free inside the gown. The gown was stretched across her mountainous tits, and I could clearly see the outline of her thick nipples protruding through the worn cotton of her gown.

Noticing my gaze, she asked me in a low voice “Beta, didn’t Seema make you cum?”

Shell-shocked, I could only muster “Uhh, yes, yes aunty. Why do you ask?”

With a little laugh, she replied “Oh, nothing, I was just asking...” smiling mischievously.

I realized she was obviously asking this since she could feel my stiffening cock against her ample belly.

Still smiling, looking up at me, she slid her hand down between us, and gently squeezing my slowly growing cock through my track-pants andcontinued “Looks like Auntie has a job to do. Someone is still in need.”

Deciding that there was no holding back now, I cupped her massive tits through the thin gown, and squeezing them said “Don’t be surprised aunty. This is what happens whenever I see you.”

“Oh Jignesh beta...” she said huskily, and with a groan pulled my face towards hers and kissed me on my mouth. Slipping my other hand behind her and placing it on her massive ass, I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth and kissed her back hard. Kissing her, I simultaneously began to squeeze her massive breasts through the gown, pinching the big nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

She pulled her mouth off mine, and turned around to place the empty glass on the kitchen platform. As her back was towards me, I embraced her from behind, wrapping my arms around her big flabby belly, and pressing my hardening cock to that huge ass of hers. Twisting her head sideways, she asked me brazenly, a teasing tone to her voice “Beta, do you want to fuck your Mayuri aunty now?”

I mumbled my assent, and placing my chin on her shoulder, ran my tongue over her earlobes.

“Ooohhh...” she moaned “you are really making me hot now, beta...” I laughed inwardly, thinking about how much bullshit she fed me just to massage my ego.

“Acchha ... let me at least finish washing these vessels beta ... then we can go to the bedroom” she said laughing.

“No aunty ... I want to do it with you right now ... right here...” I said hoarsely, sliding my hands up to her massive mammaries and squeezing them hard. I quickly began to open the remaining buttons of her gown, which went right down to her belly and then sliding my right hand inside the gown began to knead the humungous fleshy mass of her right breast.

She responded by pressing my hand further to her breast and grinding her big ass on my rapidly hardening cock. Slipping my other hand inside the gown, I hefted both of her mammaries in my hand and squeezed them together. As I pulled her big brown nipples, she said huskily “Don’t you want to suck on aunty’s breasts today, beta?”

“Oh yes, aunty” ... I groaned.

She twisted around sideways to face me, and shoving her hand inside the open front of her gown, pulled out her right teat. Pulling the open neck of her gown sideways, she let her humongous tit hang out in the open. In spite of having seen them before, I still couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer size of her mammaries. They hung down on her chest like a big ripe jack fruit. Cupping them with the palm of her right hand, she hefted it up, and presented it to me proudly. “Here beta, it’s right here for you.” she said with a hint of pride in her voice.

Gone was her inhibition and she was brazen in her exhibition to me. I took a step back and admired the view of this mature woman standing in the kitchen of her house, her gown open fully from the front, hefting up one of her massive tits, and offering it to me to suck on. With a groan, I reached out for it and cupping it with both my hands, clamped my mouth on it. Her single breast was big enough to be held with both my hands, and as I tried to suck in the mature flesh of her boob, she encouraged me by grabbing hold of my head and pushing my mouth into it. Her other hand had slipped in between us, and she was now wantonly squeezing my fully erect cock through the fabric of my track-pant and underwear.

As I sucked on her huge breast like a maniac, she hissed “The other one is feeling a bit lonely beta?”

“Well, pull it out.” I hissed back, chewing on the proffered nipple which had grown to the size of my toe-finger now and flicking my tongue across it.

With a smile, she quickly slid her left hand inside the open front of her gown and pulled out the other tit also. In spite of her gown being the type which had buttons going all the way from her neck to her waist, it was with difficulty that she managed to pull out the other one as well.

The wide open front of her gown was stretched taut by the sheer girth of both her breasts being bared. Being a snug fit through that neck opening of the gown, those incredibly huge mammaries of hers were pressed together, giving an incredibly erotic view. I went berserk on them, squeezing them, licking them, pinching them, and sucking on them like a man possessed. By now, she had slid her hand inside my track-pants and was massaging my cock with those rough pudgy fingers of hers. She turned around fully to face me, and leaning back against the kitchen platform, pulled me towards her breasts. Cupping her mammaries with both my hands, I buried my face between them.

After I had my fill of sucking on those humongous tits of hers, I raised my face to look up at her. She had a look of contentment on her face. Caressing my cheek, she said “I know beta. You’re thinking that if Mayuri had milk, how good it would be ... isn’t it beta?”

It came back to me in a flash that she was referring to my saying that the day before. Without waiting for me to reply, she said “Auntie has made all the arrangements Beta ... If you don’t mind, I will send Alka to your house tomorrow afternoon.” referring to the 27-year old housewife I’d been introduced to yesterday.

By now, Mayuri ben had slid her hand inside my underwear, and was teasing my already rigid cock with her fingers.

“Aunty,” I said “I don’t feel good about this, to get Alka Bhabhi to do all this. I know she needs money, and I’m ready to give her all the money she wants, but I don’t want to do all this to her.”

Hearing this, Mayuri ben smiled, and said “Oh beta, I know how kind you are, but if you give her the same amount of money, what will she think?”

When I did not say anything, she continued “Beta she’s not doing any work to earn all this money. I know you’re not going to treat her like a whore, but think beta, if she serves you to earn the money, and you help her in return, then she will also have self-respect, don’t you think?”

I couldn’t refute her cold logic, and said “Ok aunty, if you say so...”

She brightened upon hearing my assent, and squeezing my cock with her fingers inside the briefs said with a laugh “Forget about that for now, your dick has gone soft, let me raise it again.”

With that she quickly pulled a small stool lying in the kitchen, and hitching her old gown and petticoat up to her knees, sat down on it. Hooking her fingers in the elastic waist-band of my track pants and underwear, she pulled them down to my ankles together. As I stepped out of them bunched around my ankles, she quickly took my semi-rigid cock in her coarse hand, and breathed “Oh Jignesh beta, you have such a nice cock.”

Pushing her spectacles up the bridge of her nose, she pushed my cock up towards my belly with her right hand and brought her face towards my crotch. Thrusting out her thick juicy tongue, she began to run it along the underside of my cock. I groaned and held her by her head. Moving her head, she also began to lick my swollen balls with her tongue, stroking my cock with her hand at the same time.

To my utter surprise, she made a moaning sound, and opening her mouth, sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Holding me by my waist with her other hand, as she lashed her tongue on my balls and stroked me at the same time, I could feel my cock swelling to its full hardness.

“Suck it aunty...” I groaned, and hearing that, she quickly guided my hard erect cock into her mouth.

This mature school teacher was an accomplished cock-sucker. With a groan, she opened her mouth wide, and holding me by my hips, pulled me towards her to send my swollen spear deep into the depths of her mouth. She held me fast by my hips, letting my cock stay buried in the depths of her mouth, as she made gurgling sounds trying to adjust her throat to get used to the girth of my hard cock.

Mad with lust, I grabbed her by the bun of her hair, and pushed my cock deeper till I felt the swollen tip of my cock press against her throat.

Then with a groan, I pulled my cock out. It was wet and slippery with her saliva. Holding my cock with my right hand at the base, and holding her head by her hair with the other, I began to rub and slap my wet slippery cock all over her face.

“Umm ... yes beta...” she moaned.

As I let go off my cock, she quickly took it in her hand, and taking them tip of it into her mouth again, began to rhythmically stroke it while sucking on the tip at the same time. This was getting difficult to handle, and if she continued this for long, I knew I was going to shoot my load right into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.