Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing. Groggily, I got up from the bed and went to open the door. My newly hired maid Pushpa stood at the door smiling. There was no sign of the other girl Rani, and I presumed she had arranged to come alone. It came back to me that I had told Pushpa to come prepared to “service” me today.

She had come decked up today, fresh from a bath. She was dressed in an embroidered wine-red ghagra and choli, with a matching red blouse. The choli was of the thin translucent chiffon material much favoured by these village girls, and was adorned with silver and gold colored tinsels. The ghagra too was elaborately adorned with small mirrors and embroidery. She had even put on a small red bindi on her forehead, and her hands were adorned with cheap matching red bangles.

“Good morning, Jignesh saheb...” she said perkily with a teasing smile.

Rubbing my eyes, my voice heavy with sleep, I asked “You have come alone today, Pushpa?”

“Yes, saheb ... today I have come alone. As you told me...” she replied a touch nervously.

I smiled, and let her in.

As she bustled into the room swaying her slender hips seductively, I could hear the sound of her anklets jingling. Picking up the newspaper, I headed to the bathroom to take care of my morning ablutions. As I brushed my teeth, I could hear her moving around the house sweeping and mopping the floor.

After freshening up, I headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I was surprised to see her standing at the kitchen platform, busy in boiling some tea for me.

Seeing me, she smiled brightly and said “I was making tea for you saheb...”

Smiling in response, I walked up to her, and standing behind her, took hold of her slender waist with both my hands, just above the waistline of her ghaagra. Pressing my crotch to her small but firm butt, I slid my hands forward to caress her taut belly under the choli.

She giggled and wriggled in my grasp, causing her little butt to rub against my partly turgid cock inside my shorts. Since I had not bothered to change, I was still in my boxer shorts and a t-shirt.

Resting my head on her shoulder, I said to her in her ears “You look very sexy today, Pushpa.”

She just giggled in response, as she poured the tea into a cup. Sliding my hands up her belly, I took hold of those firm perky little tits of her over the blouse. Cupping them roughly, I breathed into her ear “I feel like I should take you right here.”

“Ohh saheb...” she said under her breath, twisting her neck sideways to look at my face, as if to ascertain whether I meant it. Seeing me smile, she blushed, and biting her lips, said in a teasing voice “Drink your tea saheb. I’m not going anywhere.”

I gave her small erect nubbins a little tweak with my fingers through the blouse, as I let her go with a laugh.

Taking the cup of tea, I picked up the newspaper and went to the balcony outside my bedroom. As I engrossed myself in the newspaper, I could hear Pushpa busy herself with the sweeping and mopping work.

After about 15 minutes, just as I finishing the sports page, Pushpa came into the balcony. Standing at the door hesitantly, she said “I’ve finished my work saheb...”

Without looking up from the paper, I said “Is that so?”

She stood there hesitantly for a few seconds and then said in a halting voice “Anything else you need me to do saheb?”

“No...” I replied in a monologue, pretending to be still engrossed in the paper.

That must have stumped her, because she went silent. I was enjoying this.

After a few moments, she asked again “So shall I go saheb?”

“Yes,” I replied again, again pretending to be the least interested.

Stunned, she just managed to say “Ok saheb...” and turned to leave.

Before she had reached halfway to the door, I jumped up from the chair in the balcony, and creeping up noiselessly, grabbed her from behind.

By the time she squealed “Oh my...” I had already picked her up in my arms. Looking at her startled face, I laughed heartily and said “Did you think that I was going to let you go just like that?”

She had instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck to hold on, and I saw a look of relief and joy light up her face.

With her thin lissome body, she was as light as a young teenage school girl, and I had no trouble in holding her up in my arms, supporting her by her back and her legs.

“I thought today you...” she said with a relieved smile, letting her sentence unfinished.

I carried her to my bedroom and dropped her on the bed. Clambering onto the bed, I propped a couple of pillows against its headboard and settled back comfortably. Pulling her roughly towards me, I made her sit with her back resting against my torso, and my hands around her waist. Her single long braid of hair was resting on her left shoulder and lay in her lap.

Running my fingers in circles on her taut belly under the choli, I rested my chin on her right shoulder and said softly in her ears “Are you ready for me today Pushpa?”

Continuing to twiddle with her braid of hair, she replied in her trademark teasing shy voice “Yes saheb, I’m ready for you...”

I could smell some cheap talcum powder on her body, and her hair too did not smell of stale oil. She had taken care to prepare herself for me today.

“I have even removed the hair of my arms, saheb.” she said shyly, lifting her arms up to show me.

I noticed that her arms were squeaky clean without a trace of any body hair.

As I smiled my appreciation, she beamed and leaning forward, pulled her ghagra up to her knees to show me her legs as well. “Look saheb...” she said, referring to her waxed legs also.

As she showed me her arms and legs for me to approve, I couldn’t help think of how all her cockiness had vanished now. Gone was that teasing cockiness that was so inherent to her sex appeal? She was now totally eager to please, and that turned me on immensely.

As she gazed at me awaiting my comments, I asked with a smile “What about the hair there?”

Her hands instinctively flew to her mouth as she blushed, and with that same shy giggle, she dropped her gaze and said in a small voice “Yes ... that hair is also removed saheb...”

“Umm...” I responded, pulling her towards me and running my tongue on her earlobes, causing her to squirm.

My left hand had slid up her belly to cup her small lemon-sized tits through the thin cotton blouse —pinching those little erect nubbins of her nipples— as my right hand slid down her leg and began to pull up her ghaagra from where she had left it at her knees, to bare her slender thighs. As I ran my fingers teasingly along the hard flesh of her thin thighs, she squirmed again and pressed the back of her head to my shoulder. My cock had begun to fill out by now, and was pressing against the small of her back. As I tried to slide my left palm inside her rather loose-fitting blouse from below, she quickly reached for the blouse and began to unhook it. After opening all the hooks of the blouse, she dropped her hands to my legs which were on either side of hers, and closing her eyes, leant back on my shoulder.

My left hand closed around her young pert little tits, and those hard marble like nipples burnt into my palm. Looking down from her shoulder, I couldn’t see her young girl-like tits since the pallu was covering them. I slid my right hand further up her slender thigh till it reached her crotch, and I felt my fingers graze the smooth skin of her cleaned pussy lips.

She shuddered slightly at the feel of my fingers on her pussy, and clasped her thighs together, trapping my hand in between them.

“Keep your legs open Pushpa...” I said to her rather gruffly in a low voice.

She responded instantly and opened her thighs again, turning her head sideways to glance up at me to check if she had displeased me by her involuntary action.

Continuing to squeeze her left breast with my left hand, I began to caress the smooth-shaved lips her young vagina with my fingers. She was still not wet, and from the way her pussy lips were clasped shut, I could make out that her cunt was still relatively unused.

With her sitting there comfortably between my outstretched legs, playing with her perky teenage breasts and caressing her young bald pussy, I felt contented with the way my life was going.

Her hands were resting on my thighs, and as she played with the hair on my legs she said “You know saheb, yesterday Sarla Bhabhi was asking about you...”

“Yeah? What did she say?” I responded, continuing to play with her tits and cunt.

“She asked if there were any problems or if Rani and I were giving you reasons to complain,” she replied. “She talks a lot saheb, she was telling me and Rani yesterday that you are fixated on her, and that you love her very much.” she continued in a conspiratory tone.

“She was really talking like that, hmm...” I responded with some amusement, thinking that Mayuri ben was right in telling me that the hot Sarla bhabhi just could not keep her mouth shut.

“Yes saheb...” continued Pushpa with enthusiasm, realizing that I was receptive to the topic. “That Sarla bhabhi considers her pussy to be some kind of heroine. But we all know, who is whose lover...” said Pushpa, with a hint of indignation in her voice. “I was telling Rani that it seems that Sarla Bhabhi is trying to tie you up in her strings ... isn’t it, saheb?” she asked, twisting her head to look up into my eyes.

By now I was fully aroused, and I said to her “Pushpa, you take off the ghagra too, and then wrap your choli on your body, just like girls used to do in the olden days.” referring to how tribal women used to dress in the medieval times.

As she tried to comprehend what I was telling her, I asked her “You know what I mean?”

She smiled teasingly and replied “Yes saheb. Got it ... I’ll go into the other room and tie my choli, ok saheb?”

I smiled and nodded my assent.

She quickly ran to the other room to wear her choli the way I wanted her to. After a while, she returned; and I almost had to grab my cock to prevent it from exploding.

She had wrapped the choli around her hips in such a way that it covered the portion from her waist to midway between her thighs. And on top, it was tied around her torso in such a way that it covered only her breasts; leaving her shoulders, arms, and belly bare to my sight. Since the choli was of a translucent material, I could clearly see the contours of her perky little breasts under it, with the tiny nipples poking through. She stood there in front of me, her hands hanging limply by her side, and her hip cocked to one side. She looked expectantly at me, and asked “Is this how you wanted it, saheb?”

Clearing my throat, I nodded in the affirmative, and proceeded to take more snaps of her.

“Now slide the choli off your shoulder, and let it hang over your arm.” I instructed her.

She hesitated for a minute before complying. Then she silently slid off her choli from her shoulder, and let it hang on her forearm, holding it there with her arms bent at her elbows.

I don’t think I had seen a sexier sight before. The thin lissome Pushpa, with only her choli draped around her body, long braided hair hanging on her left shoulder, earrings dangling from her earlobes, standing in front of me baring her perky little boobs for my approval; was a sight to drive any cock through the roof. I had had enough of fooling around, and shut down my camera and put it aside.

I stood up and walked towards her. Standing close to her, I pressed my hips to her, causing my rigid boner protruding through my boxers to press against her belly. She stood there meekly, with a hint of a nervous smile playing on her lips. I grabbed her by her hair, and kissed her roughly on the mouth, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

Surprised, she let out a soft “Unnhhh...”

At the same time; I grabbed one of her pert tits with my right hand and squeezed roughly, eliciting another moan from her.

I was all business now. Pulling her by her arm, I made her sit down on the bed. I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and boxers, and stood naked in front of her; my rock hard cock quivering only inches away from her face.

She looked up at me with those big round eyes of hers, her lips quivering. She raised her right hand to take hold of my cock, but before she could reach it, I slapped it away roughly. This scared her, but I loved the scared expression on her face. Taking hold of her head with my left hand, I took my steely rod in my right, and rubbed the wet swollen tip on her face. She closed her eyes, and allowed me to rub my cockhead all over her face; her lips, cheeks, and eyes.

When my blood-gorged cock touched her lips, she instinctively parted them to take it in her mouth. But I pulled it away from her mouth, causing her to look up at me with a confused expression on her face. She started to say something and opened her mouth for it, when I thrust my manhood into her mouth! Grabbing her by her hair, I pushed my cock fully inside, causing her to stiffen and grab me by my hips. My cock touched her throat, and I felt her body shudder as she struggled to come to terms with the girth of my cock buried in her throat. I kept holding her by her hair, as she gagged and tried to accommodate my cock in her mouth.

A groan escaped her throat, as she tried to swallow, to prevent herself from gagging again. My cock had stretched her thin mouth to the limit, and there was no way for her to breath except through her nostrils.

Deciding to control my animal instincts, I pulled out my cock abruptly.

As I pulled out my cock, she took in deep ragged breaths, and swallowed instinctively. Looking up at me with a scared expression on her face, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, where the saliva had dribbled out from the side of her mouth.

“Are you scared, Pushpa?” I asked her in a flat voice.

“No, saheb, no.” she replied quickly, managing to give me a week smile. Her cockiness had deserted her completely now.

“Look Pushpa, if this is something you don’t want to do, let me know and we’ll stop.” I said to her in a reasonable voice, feeling a tinge of sympathy for her.

“No no saheb, nothing like that. Just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it. I’ll do everything you need me to do.” she said hastily, as if trying to make amends for something.

“That’s good,” I replied with a smile “I want to fuck your mouth and throat. Do you think you can handle that?”

“Yes saheb,” she replied quickly, albeit swallowing involuntarily and with a look of fear that betrayed her state of mind.

“Alright, lie down on the bed.” I instructed her.

She complied instantly, and began to lay down on the bed with her head towards the head-board.

“No, not like that ... Lie down with your head on this side.” I said, pointing towards the foot of the bed.

“Yes saheb...” she mumbled, and quickly twisted herself on the bed and lay down as I had instructed. As she lay there and looked up at me with that nervous look on her face as if not knowing what to expect, I smiled my approval at her. She managed to give me a weak smile in return.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.