Tale of Teenage Lust
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

I reached home, and was about to change into my night clothes, when the phone rang. It was my sexy neighbour Sarla bhabhi.

“Did you forget about me, Jignesh bhai?” she cooed on the phone, in her trademark sing-song cock-teasing voice.

“Oh nothing like that aunty,” I replied, “I was a little busy, and just got back home.”

She then asked if I had finished my dinner. When I replied in the affirmative, she seemed disappointed, and replied in a small voice, “Oh ok beta ... I guess you must be tired now ... I won’t disturb you then ... I just called to...”

Sensing her disappointment, I said “Aunty, I am feeling very lonely now, so is it OK if I come to your place to spend the night ... of course, only if it is OK with you aunty...”

Hearing this, I could sense her perk up, and she replied enthusiastically “Of course beta. Why do you even have to ask that? I know how lonely you are. Come over beta, I will cheer you up...”

I knew that she was alone, since her husband was traveling. “OK aunty ... I will come over in a few minutes then.”

After a brief pause, she said “Beta, one thing. Don’t come from the front door ... I will keep the back door of the kitchen open ... you come from there ... I hope you understand why beta ... I don’t want anybody to start gossiping...”

“Of course I understand aunty...” I replied with a laugh.

Changing into a pair of comfortable slacks and a sleeveless t-shirt, I went up to the terrace of our house, which shared a common wall with their terrace. Crossing over to their terrace, I headed down to their courtyard, and entered her house through the door of the kitchen, which she had left open for me. As I closed the kitchen door, I called out for her.

She answered from inside her bedroom “Give me one minute beta ... make yourself comfortable ... I am coming...”

I settled down in the couch in their living room, and switched on the TV.

After a few minutes, she came out of the bedroom, and my jaw dropped in astonishment at the sight of her. She was dressed in the crimson red satin gown I had bought for her the other day. The gown was of a sheer see-through satin with sleeves that reached the middle of her fore-arms and open at the front, with just a sash tied across her waist. Under the gown, she was wearing the crimson-red satin slip that had come with the gown. The slip came to well above her knees, and was held at the shoulders by two thin straps. I could see that she had put on some make-up and had brushed her golden-brown hair fashionably.

Each of her hands were adorned with two dozen matching crimson red bangles, the color of which was in stark contrast to the milky white skin of her hands. From that distance, I could also smell the fragrance of the perfume she had liberally applied on herself, and she looked like a ravishing bride ready for her first night.

As her face broke into a sexy smile on seeing me, I stood up and said “Oh Sarla aunty ... you look so gorgeous...”

She blushed, and came towards me slowly, her hips swaying seductively inside her sexy gown.

“I had wanted to wear this specially for you Jignesh beta...” she said with her trademark cock-teasing smile, “I hope you like it...”

In response, I pulled her towards me, and wrapping my hands around her waist, kissed her passionately on her soft juicy lips. As I held her in my arms, I felt her soft luscious breasts press against my chest, and it became evident that she was not wearing a bra.

As my hands caressed her delicious ass, I also felt that she was not wearing a panty too.

She responded with alacrity, pressing her body to mine, and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. As I pulled my mouth away from her, she dropped her gaze to my chest, and caressing my bare arms, said shyly “I wanted to make this night special for you Jignesh beta ... like our honeymoon night...”

Lifting up her face by her chin, I looked into her eyes with lust and said huskily “You are the most desirable woman I have ever know in my life aunty ... all I can think of right now is how lucky uncle is to have you as his wife...”

Ever the seductress, she smiled and bit her lips. Tracing her fingers on my chest, she said softly “Just think of me as your wife Jignesh beta ... I am yours ... for tonight ... and for any other time you want me...”

In response, I just pressed her soft body to me, my already rigid cock pressing to her soft belly in the process.

As I pulled away, and sat down on the couch, she asked me if I was in the mood for a drink. Her husband kept a stock of imported liquor which she had at her disposal. Since I had already had dinner, and wanted to be in my senses to fuck her tonight, I settled on a Cognac with warm water and honey.

She proceeded to make elaborate arrangements to make the drinks, setting up a tray on the tea-poy, with the bottle of Cognac, a decanter of luke-warm water, and a small bowl filled with honey.

As she sat by my side on the couch, and leant forward towards the tea-poy to make the drinks, her crimson red transparent gown fell open at the neck and I could see the cleavage of her milky white breasts at the deep cut neck of the red satin slip inside. The sight of her making drinks for me in this sexy crimson red see-through night gown, and her milky white hands adorned by those red bangles like those of a newly wed bride, which clinked delightfully each time she moved her hands, almost drove me crazy.

As we clinked our glasses and raised a toast to good times ahead, she said “Tonight is Jignesh Bhai’s honeymoon.”

As the warm Cognac soothed my throat, I sat back on the couch and relaxed. She settled herself on the couch in such a manner that her back was resting against my chest, and her head was supported by my left shoulder. As she lifted her legs to rest them on the center-table, the front opening of her thin transparent gown fell open, baring her milky white legs and thighs to my view. That’s when I noticed that she had also painted her toe-nails with matching crimson red nail-polish. We made small talk as I played with her hair and ear-lobes, causing her to squirm with pleasure, and giggle constantly like a young shy newly wed bride.

As the Cognac went inside, I felt her body relax, and her movements become more languid. The way she was resting against me with her head on my left shoulder, my left arm was lying on her torso, enjoying the feel of her soft pliant breasts under the gown, and the fingers playing with the soft flesh of her well-rounded belly.

Finishing off my drink, I put the glass down, and placed my right hand on her belly. She threw her head back, and gulped down the remnants of her drink in one shot. I took the empty glass from her hands, and put it down on the center table.

She looked up towards my eyes, and gave me a brazen half smile, the drink obviously having loosened her up. Taking hold of my right hand, she pressed it to her breasts through her gown. Her ran her tongue on her lips to moist them, and closing her eyes, breathed “Now don’t torture Aunty Jignesh...”

With a groan, I closed my fingers around the pliant flesh of her soft breasts through the gown, and kissed her on the mouth, plunging my tongue into the depths of her mouth.

She responded with eagerness, and moaned. She was almost lying flat on my lap now, her head supported by my arms, and her legs resting on the couch.

I quickly undid the cord holding her gown together in the front, baring the red satin slip inside. The slip reached just below her pelvis, well above her knees, and was held together at the shoulder by slender straps. Continuing to kiss her, I slid my hand inside her slip through the neck, and cupped her soft juicy breasts. As she arched her back and pushed her breasts into my palms, I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.