Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

After Mayuri ben left, I quickly dressed and went to the city. There, I bought a brand new BSA SLR Lady Bird bicycle for Mayuri ben’s daughter as a birthday gift for her. I also bought a bottle of expensive foreign perfume for her, which was gift-wrapped nicely. After arranging for the bicycle to be delivered to my place in the evening, I headed back.

I took a quick nap, and got up towards evening. Taking a quick shower, I changed into a fashionable kurta and jeans. The bicycle I had bought for Amisha had been delivered to my place a while back. I headed to Mayuri ben’s place with the bicycle, picking up a bouquet of flowers on the way.

As I reached their house, I saw many bicycles parked outside, which probably belonged to Amisha’s friends who would have come for her birthday party. I was pleased to note that not one of them was a LadyBird. Since the door was open, I walked in confidently and announced “So where’s the birthday girl?”

At once, Amisha jumped up from where they were all sitting in the living room, and exclaimed “Oh Jignesh bhaiya ... we were waiting for you to cut the cake; why were you so late?”

Handing her the flowers, I said “Happy b’day Amisha ... sorry I got late...”

“Oh thank you so much bhaiya...” she said coquettishly, blinking her eyes, as she took the flowers from my hands.

She was wearing her school uniform, and I couldn’t help but notice how her firm 32-B breasts strained in their bra under her white school shirt. Taking hold of my hand, she said “Bhaiya ... let me introduce you to my friends...”

There were 6 girls and 2 boys in all, all still in their school uniforms, though some of them had got rid of their ties. As I was introduced one by one to this gang of sexy teenage schoolgirls, my cock gave a twitch of appreciation inside my jeans.

First up, there was Krutika, by far the sexiest girl of the lot, who also happened to be Amisha’s best friend. She was incredibly fair, with short fashionably cut hair, and a Barbie doll like face. Her body was well developed for her age, and by the way her tits strained inside the white school shirt, I guessed she wore a 32-C cup bra.

Then there was a thin Punjabi girl by the name of Gunjan, who just couldn’t stop giggling as I shook her hands. She was tall and really slender, and by the shape of her pert little 30-B breasts in the white shirt, I could make out that she wore a petticoat under the shirt instead of a bra. Her hair was tied in two braids that lay on either shoulder.

The third teengage girl was the type of which male fantasies are made of. She was a plump moon-faced Bengali teenager by the name of Moushmi, whose breasts you just could not help take note of. Her structure was a lot like Sejal in many ways, with hair tied in a single pony tail, except that she was a shade darker, and not as cute. Her breasts were huge for her size, and I estimated that she, like Sejal, was atleast a 36-C. She was the shy type, and was conservatively dressed in skirt which was longer than that of most of the other girls, reaching down well below her knees to her calves.

Then there was this dark, thin and sexy South Indian teenager named Mini, who oozed sexiness from every part of her body. She was dusky, with hair tied in a single pony tail, and seemed a little cocky in her attitude. The top button of her shirt was left fashionably open, and I could see that she was also the type who only wore a bra (no petticoat) under her shirt, the size being similar to that of Amisha, i.e., a 32-B.

The other two girls were Rakhi and Gayathri. Rakhi was an average looking Maharashtrian girl, wheat complexioned and with rather non-descript tits. Gayathri, on the other hand, was a big girl, by any standards, and almost as tall as me. She was from Andhra, dark skinned, with a huge ‘Gajini’ type body, and really well-developed 34-B breasts, and a really massive ass. The two boys in the group were rather out of place, and I did not care to remember their names.

Having been introduced to all her friends, I asked Amisha to step out with me for a moment. The moment she saw the brand new bicycle and I told her that it was her birthday gift; she let out such a squeal of joy that all her friends rushed out to see what was going on. She was so excited to see the bicycle, that she flung her arms around me with unbridled joy and hugged me, saying “Thank you, thank you...” again and again.

This is what I was driving at, and I took great pleasure in feeling her young teenage body and those young firm breasts press against my chest. All the other girls were congratulating her on her gift, and I could see all of them looking at me with a new kind of respect in their eyes.

Hearing the commotion, Mayuri ben also came out, and when Amisha excitedly told her what I had gifted her, she gave me a big smile that was a mix of gratitude and affection. With a look of mock sternness on her face, she said “Arre beta, why did you have to buy such an expensive cycle for her ... now you are surely going to spoil her...”

I smiled at her, and turning to Amisha, said “Anything to make Amisha happy on her birthday aunty...”

This made Amisha beam with pleasure, and she once again took my hand in hers and shook it vigorously, giving her mother a naughty smile in the process. Shaking her head in mock exasperation, Mayuri ben took hold of my arm, and leading me inside, said “OK, now all of you come inside ... Jignesh bhai is here, so let us now cut the cake...”

As we all trooped inside, I followed Mayuri ben into the kitchen, thoroughly enjoying the way she allowed her massive breasts to rub against my arms.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw that there were two other women in the kitchen. One of them was Seema, the 23-year old elder daughter of Mayuri ben. As I mentioned earlier, she was in the same mould as her mother; plump, heavyset, and buxom, though her complexion was lighter than that of Mayuri ben. She was slightly taller than Amisha, and much bigger built over all. She was dressed in a salwar-kameez, the short kameez being a really figure hugging one, showing off the well-rounded contours of her prominent breasts, while the salwar was a loose baggy one. Her facial features had inherited the same stern look that her mother had, her hair tied in a rather matronly bun behind her head; and as my eyes took in her body, I guessed that she was a 34-C. and that with age; her breasts would probably become much bigger than her mother’s.

Her face lit up into a broad smile, as Mayuri ben introduced me to her. Looking at me with a warm smile, she said to her mother “Oh mummy ... I know Jignesh bhai ... you don’t have to introduce him to me ... but I am not sure if he knows me...” her voice trailing off.

Reaching out with my hand to shake hers, I said “Oh come on Seema didi ... why are you talking like that ... of course I know you ... It’s just that we never got a chance to talk before...”

My reply pleased her, and she just smiled shyly in return.

“Mummy told me about all that you have done for her Jignesh bhai...” she said with genuine gratitude in her voice, “We are ... we are very grateful...”

I did not know what to say, so I just looked at Mayuri ben helplessly.

Seeing my look, Mayuri ben beamed at said to her daughter “See didn’t I tell you Seema ... his heart is so big ... he doesn’t even want to hear our thanks...” as she once again squeezed my arm.

I just said “Oh aunty ... aap bhi na...”

As my attention moved to the other woman in the kitchen, Mayuri ben exclaimed “Oh how silly of me ... I almost forgot to introduce you to Alka bhabhi...”

She was kneading some dough, and as Mayuri ben introduced her to me, she turned to look at me with a rather embarrassed smile. Nodding her head towards me, she said with a smile “How are you ... Jignesh bhai?” in a rather meek voice.

I responded by folding my hands in a namaste and said “I am fine Alka aunty ... It’s a pleasure to meet you...”

“Oh please don’t embarrass me by calling me ‘aunty’...” she said blushing, wringing her hands to clear the dough which was sticking to her fingers.

Alka bhabhi was a typical Gujarati housewife, about 27 years of age. She was of average height, about 5’ 4”, and was attired in a sari tied the Gujarati fashion, with the pallu on the left shoulder. She had a pleasant round face, and was quite fair when compared to Mayuri ben and Seema. There was something radiant about the way her fair skin glowed, the blood bringing colour to her cheeks when she smiled. That glow on her skin was the type which only pregnant women or young mothers could have. I was to realize soon that I was not too far off the mark in my assessment.

Her hair was tied tightly in a bun, favoured by most Gujarati housewives, and I loved the way the parting of her hair was adorned with red sindhoor. She had a lush ripe body, with swollen 34-D breasts that were rather out of proportion to her otherwise slightly built body.

As she was leaning forward slightly and kneading the dough for pooris, I could see the deep cleavage at the neck of her deep-cut red blouse. In this position, I could also glimpse the side portion of her rather fleshy rounded belly just above the waist-line of her sari. I also noted that she had mehendi on her hands, probably on account of some wedding she would have attended recently, and she wore a handful of red glass bangles on both hands. Her waist flared out into wide hips, adorned by that incredibly heavy round ass that most Gujarati housewives seem to develop after marriage.

As I inadvertently gazed at her, she turned her eyes away in an embarrassed manner, and resumed her kneading of the dough. As I too turned my eyes away, embarrassed at being caught staring, I noticed that Mayuri ben had seen my look, and she just gave me a knowing smile.

To break the awkward silence, I had a sudden burst of inspiration, and turning to Seema, I said “Oh Seema didi ... I almost forgot ... I got something for you...”

Unslinging my backpack from my shoulder, I extracted the gift-wrapped bottle of perfume which I had originally bought for Amisha, and presented it to her. Seeing that, Seema’s eyes grew wide, and her hands flew to her mouth in surprise. “Oh Jignesh bhai...” she exclaimed, as she took the gift from my hands.

Struggling to find words to express her joy, she blurted “Oh Jignesh bhai. Oh, you didn’t have to...”

Back on familiar turf now, I just smiled and replied “I gifted Mayuri aunty, and today I bought a gift for Amisha on her birthday. Did you think I would forget you, didi?”

“Oh thank you so much ... thank you so much...” she continued to exclaim, even as her hands kept fluttering from her face to her chest, struggling to suppress her joy.

Seeing this, Mayuri ben came closer to me, and putting her hand around my shoulder in such a way that her humungous breasts pressed against my arms, said to Alka bhabhi “Did you see Alka? What did I tell you? Jignesh beta is very thoughtful and generous. He thought of everyone.”

I just soaked in the adulation, even as I enjoyed the feel of her rubbing my back lovingly, and her massive pendulous breast pressing against my arm. Alka bhabhi just smiled at me warmly, and nodded her head.

As Seema and Alka bhabhi got busy with the preparations, Mayuri ben pulled me aside and began to give me accounts for the things she had used the money I had given her for. I cut her off mid-way saying she was making me feel awkward by doing that and that it was her money and for her to decide where to spend. In all, she told me that she had spent all the money buying the cake, some wafers, cold drinks and other snacks for the party. Soon, the cake was cut, and Amisha, floored that she was with her gift, made it a point to feed me with the first piece of cake.

I made myself useful around the house, helping the three women with numerous tasks. All the girls and the two boys headed to the terrace of the house to play silly games that school girls seem obsessed with.

The caterers, from whom I had ordered for the food, arrived shortly, and Mayuri ben made it a point to look at the bill as I was paying them. It came to about five thousand rupees, and I saw the look of dismay on Mayuri ben’s face when she saw the bill.

Without a word, she took the bill from my hand and showed it to her elder daughter Seema, who also gave me a look of silent gratitude. The kids were having a ball of a time, as could be made out from the peals of laughter we could hear from the terrace.

Having transferred the food from the containers into serving vessels, Seema and Alka bhabhi began to carry it one by one to the terrace, where a small table had been laid out to serve the food. As they went up to the terrace, Mayuri ben grabbed hold me by my hand and led me into the bedroom. Taking advantage of the fact that we were alone for a moment, she embraced me, pressing her huge pillowy breasts to my chest and kissed me deep on the mouth. I responded with vigour, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth.

Pulling her mouth off mine, she whispered earnestly, “Beta ... I don’t know what to say ... but thank you so much for everything you are doing...” even as she ground her hips against mine.

My cock, which was at half mast all this while, hardened instantly, and she could feel the bulge of it press against her prodigious belly. Her face creased into a slow smile, and sliding down her pudgy hands between our bodies, she caressed my swollen shaft through my jeans.

“Oh beta ... your cock is hard.”

“What can I say aunty? This happens every time I see you or I’m close to you.” I replied with a grin, pressing my cock further on to her bulging belly.

“Ohh beta...” she moaned, squeezing my cock through the jeans. “Beta...” she continued “I told you not that I will fulfill one of your wishes.” referring to her rather cryptic answer when I had said to her earlier today that I wished I could drink milk from her mammoth breasts. “That’s why I have called Alka here today.” she said, continuing to rub my back with one hand, while the other stroked and squeezed my cock through my jeans. “She has two kids, a three year old girl, and the other one is just seven months old...”

After a pause, she spoke again “So ... that’s why ... she feeds her baby girl, so she has milk in her tits.” she blurted out.

Seeing the look of apprehension on my face, she said “Don’t you worry beta ... I have spoken to her, and explained what your wish was. She is ready to serve you, just tell me do you like her...”

“Yes aunty, I do like her ... but aunty, how can I...” I began to protest.

She cut me off, and replied “Listen beta, she belongs to a very poor family, her husband has no job. The poor woman has to take care of her two young children, have some pity on her...” continued Mayuri ben trying to convince me to take Alka bhabhi.

My head was swimming at these words. This matronly 48-year old Mayuri ben was trying to pimp a young married housewife to me, pleading with me to fuck her for money.

The thought revolted and excited me at the same time, and I just kept quiet, wondering what I should say. Seeing my discomfort, Mayuri ben took my hands in hers, and pressing them to her massive breasts through the sari, said to me enticingly “Beta ... Mayuri aunty is always ready for you. And Auntie can arrange for you as many girls as you want. Just have a little pity on this poor Alka.”

I was still struggling to come to terms with what she was saying and so she continued “Just give her little money, not much ... just 500 rupees ... I know she needs money a lot. But she’s so embarrassed ... she shouldn’t feel like you’re using her as a ... a whore.”

My head still swimming, I shook my head, even as she continued to plead “Beta, I guarantee that she will make you completely happy. Look she is still young ... please beta ... don’t say no.”

With a deep sigh, I replied “Ok aunty ... You should stop trying to convince me. I will do what you’re asking, it is a question of my honour.”

“Thank you beta, you won’t regret it. You’ll be very happy with her.” she replied instantly, pressing herself closer to me.

Just as she said this, we heard noises of Seema and Alka bhabhi coming back into the kitchen, and so we hastily separated and went back into the kitchen.

As we re-entered the kitchen, Mayuri ben gave Alka bhabhi a brief nod of her head and a smile, which caused her face to redden. Alka bhabhi stole a quick scared glance at me, before looking away uncomfortably.

Mayuri ben just gave me a re-assuring smile. Not being able to face Alka bhabhi at that moment, I picked up some more serving vessels and accompanied Seema to the terrace again.

The kids were having a grand time, playing antakshari, and generally making a big racket. Seeing the lavish spread of food, they all let out a whoop of joy.

Amisha ran up to me, and grabbing hold of my hand said “Oh Jignesh bhaiya ... You have ordered all this.”

Before I could say anything, Seema interjected “Yes my dear sister, it is Jignesh Bhaiya who has arranged all this for your birthday.” giving me a warm smile in the process.

Hearing this, Amisha threw her arms around me, and hugged me tight without a care in the world. She reached only up to my chest, and the feel of her ripe young teenage body and those firm breasts pressing against my chest, sent a thrill of excitement through my body.

Krutika, the sexy doll-faced best friend of Amisha, who was standing near-by, gave me a rather flirty smile, and looking at me, said to Amisha “You are so lucky Amisha. I wish I had someone like Jignesh Bhaiya.”

Amisha made a face, and retorted tartly “Jignesh Bhaiya is mine ... you stay away from him...” which elicited a lot of laughter from all the other girls, and Krutika’s pink face flushed with excitement.

I just smiled, and as something else caught Amisha’s attention, I gave a quick wink to Krutika. That surprised and pleased her immensely, and she smiled back coquettishly, biting her lips in the process.

As I headed down once again to help with proceedings, Seema was coming up the stairs with another set of dishes. The staircase was narrow, and so as I smiled and stood to one side to let her pass, her big firm breasts brushed against my arms and her huge wide hips also rubbed against the side of my thighs. As this happened, she looked up towards my face, and let out a shy smile. I just smiled in return, and got on my way. Soon, Mayuri ben, Seema, Alka bhabhi and I returned to the terrace, and all of us began to have food. Everyone split into smaller groups, and began to chat.

Mayuri ben, Alka bhabhi, and Seema were talking together, and Seema made it a point to fuss over me, making sure that my plate was full at all times, and at other times ensuring that the girls and boys were getting what they wanted. Amisha and Krutika were sitting in one corner, and engaged in a deep conversation, and I noticed that both of them were looking at me intermittently and smiling.

Gunjan, the thin Punjabi girl with the smallest pair of tits I had seen on a girl, was her usual giggly self, and trying to flirt with the two boys, who were looking distinctly uncomfortable in this all-girls crowd.

Moushmi, the plump busty Bengali girl was with Mini, the slim and dusky Keralite girl; and they seemed to be in deep conversation.

Only the two docile girls in the group, Rakhi the Maharashtrian girl, and Gayathri, the huge Andhra girl, were looking a little out of place, and standing by themselves in one corner, eating silently from their plates.

Seeing that they were rather lonely, I walked up to them with my plate. Seeing me approach, the two girls stiffened, and smiled shyly. I flashed my most disarming smile in return, and said “I hope you are having fun...”

“Oh yes bhaiya ... yes ... thank you...” both of them blurted out together. I engaged them in casual small talk, and tried to get them comfortable. It turned out that both these girls were new to the school, and had come from outside the state.

Gayathri, the dark heavily built girl from Andhra, was not very comfortable with Hindi; while Rakhi, the Marathi girl was a fatherless child, having lost her father a few years back. I got them both talking in a few minutes time, and even took the liberty of casually touching them on their arm or patting their back, as I cracked some jokes to make them laugh.

I noticed how the other groups of girls were stealing envious glances at us. I leant back against the parapet of the terrace as I continued to eat, and stood really close to Gayathri, so that she was right next to me, and my hips were touching hers, where she also stood leaning against the parapet. Finishing my food, I kept my plate aside, and leaned back against the parapet once again, resting both my hands on the edge of the parapet. In this position, my right hand was just behind Gayathri’s big ass, and was touching her butt lightly. Feeling my hand touch her butt, she hastily looked at me, but made no attempt to move away. As I continued to chat and joke, I made it a point to let her see me gazing at her well developed 34-B breasts that were straining through the fabric of her white cotton school shirt.

As she caught my glance, an embarrassed look came to her face, her hands automatically went to the button at the neck of her shirt, and began to fiddle with it subconsciously.

Meanwhile, Rakhi, the other girl, who was standing on my left side finished her food, and as she was looking for a place to keep the plate, I reached out with my left hand to take the plate from her hand; a movement which caused my elbow to rub against her small but firm 30-B breasts. As I felt the tender young flesh of her firm breasts press against my elbow, I let my arm linger in that position for a moment longer than necessary, and looked her in the eye.

To my joy, she made no attempt to move away, and with a smile saying “Thank you...” allowed me to take the plate from her hand.

Since everybody had finished their food by now, I began to help the ladies of the house with clearing the dishes. As the three women and I began to take the dishes down one by one, Mini, the dusky slim Keralite girl accompanied us downstairs with some plates. She was a hot little piece of ass, and swayed her slender ass generously as she walked, and there was always a hint of a teasing smile playing on her lips. She wore the shortest skirt among the girls in the group, which showed a fair bit of her dark slim thighs above her knees. As Mayuri ben, Seema, and Alka bhabhi headed back upstairs to gather the rest of the plates, Mini stayed back on some pretext.

The moment we were alone in the kitchen, she came up to me and said “Hi bhaiya...” the same teasing smile playing on her sexy dark face.

“Hi Mini...” I replied, flashing my most charming smile.

She smiled broadly again, and pushing away a stray lock of hair from her face, said “Umm ... bhaiya ... I just wanted to say thank you to you for arranging such a nice party...”

“Well, you are always welcome, my dear Mini...” I replied charmingly, a teasing smile playing on my lips also. “So is there anything else you wanted to say, Mini...” I enquired teasingly.

She blushed, and blinking her long eyelashes, mumbled “Umm ... no bhaiya.”

“Ok, then can I say something now?” I asked her flirtatiously.

Surprised, she replied “What ... oh sure, bhaiya ... why not...”

With a slow smile, I said “For that you will have to come closer...”

Caught unawares, she gawked at me, and then a slow smile came to her face.

Throwing a glance at the kitchen door to check if someone was coming, and once sure that no one was, she approached me hesitantly, and stood very close to me, her hands clutched together in front of her skirt, and twisting herself on her toes to and fro.

Leaning forward slightly, I placed my hand on her waist, and squeezing the taut flesh of her slim waist, whispered into her ear “I think you are very sexy Mini...”

Hearing these words, a gasp escaped her dark thin lips, and her hands flew to the top most button of her shirt, which she had left fashionably open.

Continuing to hold her by her waist with my right left hand, I reached out with my right, and pushing away a stray strand of hair from her cheek, said “I mean it ... I think you are the sexiest girl in your group...” As I straightened and moved my face away from her ears, I saw that her dark cheeks were flushed with excitement.

Hearing noises of someone approaching the kitchen, she hastily blurted out “Ohh ... thank you ... thank you bhaiya...” before moving away hastily and running up the stairs. As she left, she turned around once and flashed me a beautiful sexy smile to show how pleased she was with my attention.

Heading back to the terrace, I announced gaily “Ice cream anyone?”

There was a chorus of hurrays, and everyone shouted back “Yes!”

Even the shy, conservative Alka bhabhi, who was busy clearing dishes, looked at me and smiled. As I turned to go, Seema, Mayuri ben’s elder daughter said “Wait Jignesh bhai ... I will come with you...”

“Oh thank you Seema didi...” I replied as I started down the stairs. Telling her to wait for a minute, I quicky walked home and picked up my bike.

Reaching Mayuri ben’s place on my bike, Seema got on to the pillion seat, ladies style, with both legs on one side, and placed her hand on my shoulder for support. As I zoomed off on the bike with Seema, the girls waved to us from the terrace. As we moved out of eye-sight, I felt Seema adjust her position on the pillion rider’s seat behind. With her hand on my shoulder, she leant forward slightly, causing her big firm breasts to press against my back.

After a while, she said “Jignesh bhai ... I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for everything you are doing for mummy and Amisha ... I just want to say thank you ... I don’t know how I can ever repay you for your kindness...”

Straightening my back, I pushed myself back towards to her to feel her big firm breasts better on my back, and turning my head sideways, said “Didi ... if you really want to thank me ... then you must do one thing for me...”

“Yes, Jignesh bhai ... tell me what is it that I can do...” she asked earnestly, leaning forward even more and pressing herself further towards my back.

Letting go of the handlebar for one moment, I placed my hand on hers which was resting on my shoulder and said “Didi ... then please stop calling me Jignesh ‘bhai’ ... you are elder to me ... so please don’t embarrass me by calling me ‘bhai’...”

“Oh Jignesh bhai...” she responded with a sigh, “Sorry, I won’t call you bhai ... you are so kind ... I will call you Jignesh only...” squeezing my shoulder.

“Thank you didi...” I replied with a smile, looking her in the eye over my shoulder.

“But Jignesh ... you must tell me what is it that I can do for you ... your Seema didi is always there for you ... anytime you need me...” she said with passion in her voice.

Clearing my throat, I replied “Didi ... I feel ashamed telling you this ... but ... but I am just feeling so nice to have sitting here so close to me on the bike ... and ... and feeling your body against me...”

She squeezed my shoulder encouragingly, and pressed herself closer to me, saying “I can understand Jignesh...”

Emboldened by her positive response, I continued “You know didi ... every since I was in school ... I always had a crush on you ... it’s just that I was too shy to come and talk to you...”

“Oh Jignesh...” she signed, squeezing my shoulder again, and wrapping her left hand around my waist. “Jignesh, I can understand your needs ... I and mummy are there for you whenever you need us...” she said in a earnest voice.

Hearing these words, I stiffened.

Realizing that I was shocked, she said to me quickly “Don’t be shocked Jignesh, mummy and I are very open with each other, we share everything with each other, she has told me everything.”

“Didi ... I...” I stammered.

“It’s ok my dear Jignesh ... It’s ok ... just relax ... mummy realizes that she is old ... and so ... so ... she cannot satisfy you fully ... so she has told me to take care of your needs ... please don’t be angry with her ... she is just trying to make you happy...” Seema continued in an eager to convince tone.

How could I be angry, I thought to myself, still trying to come to terms with the fact, that a 48-year old mother, and her busty 23-year old daughter were telling me that I could fuck both of them; while I lusted for her other 17-year old teenage daughter also.

“Mummy was afraid that you might get angry ... that is why she asked me to speak to you...” Seema continued “In fact, she has already spoken to Radhika aunty, whose beauty parlour I work at, and arranged for you to come there tomorrow afternoon, so that I can give you a special massage ... and special service...” she said matter of factly, referring to Radhika Sharma, the 36-year old Punjabi housewife in our colony, who ran a beauty parlour, where Seema worked as a beautician.

I was shocked to hear that this seemingly respectable beauty parlour, also offered these kind of ‘services’, of which I had only heard of, and that too only in cities like Bombay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.