Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

After Rani left, I showered and changed into a pair of khaki shorts and white polo t-shirt. Feeling hungry, I ordered some sandwiches and had a hearty albeit late breakfast. Not being in the mood for lunch, I called up Kalpana aunty’s neighbour and asked her to convey to Kalpana aunty that I won’t be having lunch today since I was going out. Content with my morning fuck, I settled down in the recliner to watch some TV. I had just begun to doze off in front of the TV when the bell rang. Grumbling to myself, I opened the door to see tat it was the buxom matronly 48-year old Mayuri ben. My irritation vanished at the sight of her. Today she was dressed in a pale yellow cotton sari tied the Gujarati way.

I greeted her with a big smile, saying “Oh what a pleasant surprise to see you Mayuri aunty ... come in ... come in ... It’s very hot outside.”

“Oh I just thought I will drop in to see how you are doing beta...” she replied with a broad grin. As she came in, I closed the door behind us.

“Please have a seat aunty...” I said, guiding her by her arm to the couch. “Let me get something cold to drink for you...” I said as she settled down on the couch, and wiped the sweat off her brow with the pallu of her sari.

“Oh beta ... Don’t take so much trouble ... I just...” she began to protest.

I her cut her off. “What trouble, aunty...” I chided her, as I fetched a glass of cold nimbu sharbat from the refrigerator.

As she gratefully took the glass from my hand and gulped down the cold juice, I settled down on the couch by her side.

Placing the glass on the center table, she said “Beta ... I just thought I will come and show you the things you bought for me yesterday...”

That’s when I noticed that she was wearing the brand new gold-rimmed spectacles and the gold-plated watch I had bought for her yesterday.

“Oh ... this looks so nice on you ... I was wondering why Mayuri ben is looking so wonderful today...” I said to her with a laugh.

As she stretched out her left hand and placed her palm on my thighs, I held her wrist and pretended to look at the watch. Turning to look up at her face, I touched her hair near the frame of her spectacles and said “Looking great aunty...” letting my fingers trail down her neck on to her shoulders.

With a slow smile, she pressed my palm to her neck, and said “All from your generosity beta...”

I felt my fore-arm press gently against the bulge of her massive breasts under her sari. I just smiled in response, letting my gaze fall to her chest.

As my eyes went to the massive orbs of her humungous breasts under her sari, she squeezed my thigh gently. As I looked up again at her face, I saw that she was gazing at my face intently. Seeing me looking at her, she adjusted the pallu of her sari self consciously.

Noticing that she was sweating, with the drops of perspiration rolling down her neck on to her chest, and her blouse soaked at the armpits, I said to her “Why don’t we go and sit in the bedroom aunty ... I will switch on the A/C there ... you will feel a little cooler there...”

I stood up, pulling her by her hand.

“Oh beta ... you are very kind...” she said coquettishly, as I led her to the bedroom.

Switching on the air-conditioner, I propped up a few pillows against the head-rest of my bed, and asked her to get comfortable. “I will be back in a minute aunty...” I said, as she sat back against the pillows on the bed and hauled up her legs. I returned a few seconds later with a damp hand towel that was kept in the fridge; a trick I had learnt at my hair cutting saloon.

Walking up to her on the bed, I took off her glasses, and wordlessly began to mop her face gently with the cold towel.

“Oh beta ... you don’t have to fuss so much over aunty...” she began to protest as I mopped her forehead and cheeks gently with the cold towel. I just smiled in return. As I wiped her face softly, and moved to her neck, she rested her head back on the head-board of the bed, and looked at me with a content smile.

As I moved the towel from the hollow of her neck on to her chest, I pushed the pallu of her sari aside a bit, bringing the deep cleavage at the round neck of her blouse to my view. As my eyes took in the sight of the deep cleavage of her massive breasts encased inside the matching pale yellow blouse, my cock stiffened. My eyes went back to her face, as she placed her hand on my hips and squeezed gently. I looked at her face with lust, as I continued to wipe her neck and shoulders, and saw the broad strap of her black bra peeping out from under her blouse at the shoulder.

Looking at my face with, she said with a smile “Oh Jignesh beta ... I came here to take care of you ... and you are the one taking care of me instead.”

“Don’t say that aunty ... why shouldn’t I take care of you?” I replied in protest.

Smiling warmly, she replied “Sure beta ... you can do anything with me...”

As I looked at this 48-year old matronly school teacher, her hair beginning to grey at the temples, I couldn’t help but think how fortunes had changed. This woman, all through my childhood, had been a picture of sternness. And here she was, completely transformed and eager to please me, as I continued to press the cold towel to her face, neck and shoulders.

Putting the towel down on the nightstand, I said to her “Aunty ... You are not in a hurry to go are you?”

“No beta ... no hurry.” she replied quickly, looking at me expectantly.

“Then you rest here for a while, Auntie...” I said to her with a smile.

I was still standing on my knees next to her on the bed, and she responed by placing her hands on my waist and gently caressing the sides of my belly.

“Sure beta ... whatever you say...” she replied huskily, clearing her throat, and looking into my eyes intently.

“Why don’t you take off your sari, aunty ... it’s too hot ... you take it off and you’ll be more comfortable.” I said to her slowly.

Hearing these words, she smiled slowly, almost as if with relief, and replied “Ok beta, whatever you say.”

Getting up from the bed, she proceeded to remove her sari from her shoulders, and began to pull it off her body. As the pale yellow sari came off, I was greeted with the sight of my magnificent Mayuri ben, clad only in her matching yellow petticoat and blouse.

Try as I may, I still could not come to terms with the sheer size of her humungous 42-D breasts, encased so tightly in her yellow blouse. At her age, they did sag, but it was more to do with the sheer weight of those magnificent mammaries, than her age. The outline of the thick-strapped matronly bra was clearly visibile under the pale yellow blouse. She had a generous flabby belly, across which the cord of her petticoat was tied tightly, well above her navel. As she dropped her sari on the floor, she proceeded to loosen the cord of her petticoat, and then retie it much more comfortably, this time well below her belly button. As she looked up at me after that, she caught me looking at her body intently. That made her face flush with embarrassment.

As she came towards the bed, she looked down at me sitting on the bed with my back propped up against the pillows, and said “Beta ... why don’t you take off your t-shirt too...”

As I smiled and pulled off my t-shirt, she said slowly “Jignesh beta ... You know you have a hot body ... when I see you I wish I was young like you...”

As she came and sat by my side on the bed, she was looking at my well muscled torso with desire, and gently placed her thick pudgy hand on my chest. I settled down more comfortably in a lying position on the bed, while she placed one hand on the bed, and began to caress my chest with the other, continuing to gaze at my body with desire.

As her thick pudgy hands grazed my nipples, my cock lurched inside my khaki cut-offs. It was an incredibly sexy sight, the sight of her sitting next to me, leaning forward slightly, the deep cleavage of her massive mammaries right in front of my face, adorned by the black-bead chain she wore around her neck. Continuing to caress my chest, she leaned forward and gently kissed me on my forehead. She then proceeded to place gentle kisses on my eyelids, my cheeks, and even my ear lobes. As she ran her thick wet tonge inside my ears, I groaned and shuddered with pleasure.

“Do you like what you see beta?” she whispered hoarsely in my ear, continuing to flick my ear lobe with her tongue.

“Yes aunty...” I groaned, grabbing her head by the bun of her hair and pressing her mouth to my ears. Her huge mammaries inside the blouse were now pressing firmly against my chest, and she responded my moving her mouth from my ears to my lips. As I felt those thick lips on mine, I opened my mouth to feel her thick hot tongue enter mine, and kiss me passionately. Her hand, which was caressing my chest, slid down my belly until it reached the waist-line of my khaki cut-offs. My cock was hard and as she placed her palm on the bulge of my cock through the khakis, I groaned once again and pushed my hips upwards.

Pulling her mouth off mine, she looked at me with lust and said “Beta ... are you so hard because of aunty?”

“Yes aunty ... your touch and beauty made it so hard.” I replied lustily.

Hearing my reply, she squeezed my hard cock through my shorts, and groaned “Oh beta...”

Looking into her eyes with lust burning my face, I said to her “Aunty ... won’t you give me milk from your tits?”

“Oh my son ... my tits are only for you ... I’ve been longing to hear this since...” she cried “ ... I wish my momma had milk...” her voice trailed off.

Straightening her back, she began to quickly unbutton the hooks of her blouse, all the while looking at my face, her face darkened with lust.

As the hooks of her blouse came undone, she opened the flaps of her blouse to bare the black matronly 42-D bra she was wearing inside. They were the old fashioned type, covering almost all of her massive mammary glands, and straining under the weight of the heavy tit-flesh. Reaching behind her back, she quickly undid the hook of her bra, causing the straps to spring loose at the back, and making her heavy boob to settle down with their weight on her bulging belly.

Straightening her back once again, she slid her fingers under the cups of her huge bra, and pulled them up; baring those massive junior volley-balls sized mature mammaries to my sight. As her mammoth mammaries, capped with large brown aureolas and thick black nipples came to my view, I let out out a cry of pleasure and grabbed hold of them.

As I grabbed her heavy mature flesh breasts, and began to maul them, she placed her hand on my cheeks and whispered huskily “Here beta ... suck aunty’s tits.”

Needing no further invitation, I grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her towards me. As her massive sagging boobs smothered my face, I opened my mouth and began to lick all over them like a man possessed.

Squeezing the soft pliant flesh of one boob with my left hand, I licked and sucked her other breast, intermittently biting her thick turgid nipples. She was breathing heavily, as she caressed my hair and thrust her tits into my mouth. Her hand had by now slid down my belly, and slid into my shorts. As I felt her thick fingers slide inside my boxers and wrap themselves around my raging hard cock, I let out another groan of pleasure, and attacked her breasts with renewed vigor. As she struggled to push down my shorts, I helped her by raising my hips off the bed, and sliding down my khaki shorts and boxers.

While I was pushing down my shorts to bare my big hard cock, she took hold of her right breast in her right hand, and began to feed it to me, pushing the thick wet nipple into my mouth. As I finally managed to get my shorts completely off my legs, I felt her thick pudgy fingers wrap around the shaft of my cock and squeeze gently.

My head fell back on the pillows, and she slid her mouth down my chest and began to run her tongue all over my torso, licking my neck, my chest, and my nipples in the process, as her fingers continued to manipulate my cock teasingly. Her massive tits were now pressed against my belly, those thick hard nipples grazing my belly button.

When her fingers slid down my shaft and began to manipulate my swollen balls, I groaned “Aunty ... suck ... suck my cock.”

Hearing these words, she straightened once again, and adjusting her gold-rimmed spectacles, smiled at me gently. She slid off the bed, and positioned herself on her knees on the floor right next to the bed. Pulling my legs towards her, so that they were now partly off the bed, she positioned herself between my spread thighs, my cock standing up rigidly like a flag pole.

“Lift your legs beta...” she whispered urgently, urging me to pull my legs up towards my chest, bent at the knees. She pushed my legs towards my torso, and held them pressed against my chest with both her hands, she lowered her head and began to lick on my swollen balls with her hot wet tongue.

Feeling her tongue on my balls, I groaned with pleasure and my cock jerked. “Oh aunty...” I cried out, as she began to tongue my balls earnestly. And then to my shock, she lowered her head further and began to run her tongue along the crack of my outstretched arse! I groaned with intense pleasure, as she spread my ass-cheeks and pushed her tongue into the crack of my ass, licking my arse-hole with her thick juicy tongue!

I threw back my head on the pillow, and squirmed with pleasure. I had never experienced a woman licking my asshole, and my cock was jerking so much now, I was afraid I would shoot my load right there and then.

“Stop aunty ... stop...” I almost screamed, grabbing her by the bun of her hair and pulling her face away from my ass. As she came up, she looked at me with genuine concern in her eyes and asked “What happened beta ... didn’t you like it? I thought...”

“Oh aunty...” I cut her off, “It felt so good that I was afraid that I might cum instantly.”

Hearing that, a slow smile of relief and pride came into her face. She was still on her knees on the floor between my outstretched thighs, and with that same lusty smile on her face; she gently took my rampant hard cock in her pudgy hands. She smeared the pre-cum which was oozing out of the tip of my cock, all over my cock, and began to gently stroke me, looking into my eyes with love.

Hefting her massive dangling left breast with her left hand, she took hold of my cock with her right, and began to rub the wet tip of my swollen cock against her thick nipple. This caused my cock to jerk once again, and a fresh lot of pre-cum oozed out of the slit of my blood gorged cock head. Seeing this, she proceeded to heft both of her massive mammaries in her hands, and wrapped them around the shaft of my cock, smearing the pre-cum all along the length of my shaft with those incredibly huge breasts of hers. Trapping my cock in between the valley of her mammoth tits, she began to pump her breasts up and down along the length of my cock, while looking up at my face. I propped myself on the bed supported by my hands behind me, to look at her.

Once again, I couldn’t help thinking how incredibly lucky I was to have this busty mature 48-year old widowed school teacher, here between my legs, her hair beginning to grey at the temples, and wearing the gold-rimmed spectacles I had bought her yesterday, pleasuring my cock with those massive breasts of hers, her blouse open, and her matronly bra cups pushed up above those incredibly massive sagging breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.