Tale of Teenage Lust
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

As I was parking my bike, I saw Sarla bhabhi open the door and come out. Her face lit up with a smile as she saw me. Smiling, she said “Jignesh ... you will live a hundred years ... I was just thinking of you...” “I was thinking of going to the market just to get a couple of saris...” she continued. She was dressed in a light green chiffon sari, and was looking incredibly sexy with her hair tied up nicely in a pony, a hint of lipstick on her luscious lips, and ear-rings dangling on her earlobes. Putting on her most seductive smile, she asked “You will come with me Beta ... Auntie needs company...” and her voice trailed off.

“I’m glad you asked ... just give me ten minutes ... I’ll be right back.” I responded immediately with a smile.

She perked up when she heard that.

I had a quick shower, and came out dressed in a pair of comfortable khakis and a white cotton shirt. As I was about to walk towards my bike, she stopped me and said that we would go in her car. She had an old Maruti 800, which was seldom used as her husband was out of town mostly, and she did not know how to drive. Pressing the car keys into my hand, she said teasingly “You look so dashing...”

I just smiled and squeezed her hand gently in response. We got into her car, and I drove towards the city. Before leaving, I had already called up the store manager at the boutique shop owned by my father’s friend, and informed him that I was coming with yet another customer. He was naturally thrilled to hear this, and assured me of his best services as always. And I too was waiting to catch up with that sales girl Sapna again.

As we drove, Sarla bhabhi told me that she was planning to go to the older part of the city, where she typically bought her clothes. We would have to park the car someplace and walk around the place, picking up stuff from multiple shops.

“I want to get some beef too ... and some of my personal stuff...” she told me with a teasing smile.

I presumed the “personal stuff” were her undergarments.

“Auntie, let me take you to a boutique store ... which is run by a friend of my father’s ... there you will find everything,” I suggested to her.

“But there everything will be very expensive isn’t it?” she protested.

I smiled reassuringly, and placing my hand on hers, said “Auntie, don’t worry about that ... I have been wanting for a long time to go shopping with you ... we’ll get whatever you like...”

As she started to protest, I cut her off, and squeezing her hands, told her “Oh aunty, you don’t know how much I like you ... I’ll be happy if you let me do this...”

“Oh Jignesh beta ... you are so sweet,” she said with a charming smile, fluttering her eyelashes.

“I’ll take whatever you like ... happy?” she teased me.

I laughed and said, “Yes, I am very happy now, aunty.”

We soon reached the store.

As we entered the store, the manager was waiting at the counter. He beamed when he saw me and pumped my hand enthusiastically, while greeting Sarla bhabhi with a polite “Namaste”.

Sapna, the sales girl, was standing there attentively, and smiled at me brightly when she saw me. She led us to the first floor. As I followed Sarla bhabhi up the stairs, I couldn’t help but look at the way her sexy ass swayed under her sari. She said she needed to go to the women’s room. Sapna guided her to the loo, and returned. The two of us were alone on the floor for now. As she stood there fidgeting with her hair, she said softly, “I am very happy to see you again, sir.”

She was dressed in the same uniform of white shirt-top and black women’s trousers. I stepped up close to her, and bending towards her, whispered in her ears, “You are here, that’s why I want to come here again and again...”

She smiled softly when she heard that. I glanced around to check if anybody was around, and after confirming there was no one, I quickly took her hand in mine, and pressing a 500 rupee note into her hand, said softly “Sapna, you look really sexy when you keep the top button of your shirt open...”

The color rushed to her cheeks, and she blushed when she heard that. She looked into my eyes with a hint of smile playing on her lips.

Glancing around to check no one was around, her hands reached up to her neck, and unbuttoned the top button of her top. My cock lurched in my pants at this gesture. She looked away shyly as I glanced at her neck and cleavage. I lifted my hand, with ran my finger gently along the side of her face, and trailed down towards her neck. Her breathing quickened as I did that. I pulled my hand away quickly as I saw Sarla bhabhi returning from the women’s room.

As she approached us, Sapna turned to her and asked “So what would you like to look at ma’am?”

Sarla bhabhi turned to me with an imploring look, as if begging me to take control of proceedings.

Smiling at her, I said “We’d like to start with looking at some saris for aunty ji here ... she is a very special aunty to me ... so I am leaving the choice to you Sapna...”

Sapna smiled and led us to the section where saris were displayed. As we followed her, I took Sarla bhabhi’s arm and whispered “Aunty, I don’t want you to look at the price tag, OK ... I want you to just select what you like...”

“Oh Jignesh beta...” she began to protest.

I cut her with a “Shhh...”

As Sapna began to show Sarla bhabhi various choices, Sarla bhabi told her that she was basically looking at one good chiffon sari to wear for parties, and a few lesser quality cotton saris to wear at home or when going out to the shop.

As we were looking at the saris, a black chiffon one with silver tinsel embroidery caught my attention. Picking it up, I turned to Sarla bhabi and said “This will look really good on you, aunty...” Bending towards her, I whispered “In fact, you will look really sexy in this.”

She smiled on hearing this, and glance at the price tag. Turning back to me, she began to say that it was too expensive. I just made a stern face, and stopped her. I was already imagining how sexy she would look in that black sari, which was partly transparent, through which her black sleeveless blouse, arms and belly would be seen.

“What do you say, Sapna?” I asked.

“Of course, sir ... this would look very good on madam ... it will go very well with her fair complexion...” she replied with a smile. “In fact, there are some other colors also, if madam is interested...” she continued.

She brought out another wine-red one of the same type, which was equally appealing. I liked both, and I could see that Sarla bhabhi too was struggling to decide which one to select. Turning to me she said, “Jignesh, they are both so gorgeous ... I can’t decide which one to take...”

“It’s simple,” I said with a broad smile “we’ll take them both.”

Her jaw dropped, and her hands leapt to her mouth, saying “No, no..., I can’t...”

I just asked Sapna to keep both of them aside, and told her firmly that we were taking both of them.

We then proceeded to select the cotton saris that she wanted. There too, Sarla bhabhi had planned to buy only two saris, but I got her four of them. By now, she had stopped protesting, and was taking everything I said with a grateful smile.

Sapna then helped her select the matching petticoats and blouse pieces also. She said that they had a in-house tailor who could get her at least one blouse stitched in an hour’s time. As the tailor came, and was taking Sarla bhabhi’s measurements for the blouse, I could see him glance furtively at her cleavage.

Sapna too noticed this, and smiled shyly at me when I caught her eye. As the tailor left, Sapna said she would go down and arrange for some cold drinks for us while we waited. She went downstairs to take care of that.

As she left, I turned to Sarla bhabhi and asked “Aunty, you had said that you wanted to buy some other personal things also ... what were those?” I asked innocently.

She blushed, and with the same seductive smile on her lips, said “No ... I’ll do that alone...”

“Ok, so you still consider me a stranger ... well ... as you wish...” I said with a hurt tone in my voice.

She quickly clasped my arm, and said “No beta ... It’s not like that ... Mmmm ... I just wanted to get some bras and panties...” her voice trailed off, shyness overcoming her.

“Oh” I said, as if I was only now beginning to understand. “OK, I will then tell that sales girl to help you with that also...” I said simply, and stood there looking away with my arms folded. I could see her mind trying to decide what she should do.

After a few seconds of indecisiveness, she walked up real close to me, and resting her hand on my arm, with that teasing hint of smile on her lips, said softly “Won’t you help me select that also, Jignesh”

The look in her eyes as she looked at me made my cock lurch.

“But please ask that sales girl to leave us alone for some time ... I will feel shy...” her voice trailed off.

I allowed a smile to gradually light up my face and nodded at her.

When Sapna returned with the cold drinks for us, I told her that we would just like to look around for a while, and that she could go down and take care of her other work.

As I said this, I winked at her. She got the hint, and said that she would wait downstairs for us.

After she went back, we went up to the lingerie section, where all kinds of exotic lingerie were on display. I could see Sarla bhabhi look at them with desire. She reached out and touched one of them, a satiny one with lacy cups, and wire support at the bottom of the cups ... but frowned when she saw the price tag.

I could see that she liked that. And I could also imagine how sexy she would look in that, the black bra and panty in stark contrast to her milky white skin. At the same time I could also see that she was distinctly uncomfortable looking at these personal undergarments, with her neighbour’s 18-year old son who lusted after her.

I broke the ice by picking up that particular bra from the rack, and turning to her said “Oh aunty, this will look really sexy on you...”

She blushed as I said that, and was struggling for words. I decided to take my chance, and continued “Oh aunty, it will be my dream come true if I can see you wearing this...”

She bit her lips, and her face took on an expression of shyness and lust at the same time, a slow smile playing on her lips.

“OK beta, if you want aunty to wear this ... I will,” she said in a soft voice.

Once again, I insisted on her taking not just that one, but a crimson red one, and a dark blue one of the same pattern. They were all with matching lacy panties.

Turning to her, I said “Aunty, there is one more thing I want to buy for you...”

Taking her hand in mine, I led her to another part of the lingerie section where satiny slips and night gowns were displayed. I had my eyes on a crimson red one satiny slip, which was displayed on a mannequin. It came to just below the thighs, and above the knees, with only a thin strap holding it at the shoulder. There was a matching gown of translucent material which one could wear over the slip. The gown was to be tied with a sash in front. Sarla bhabhi’s eyes lit up when she saw that. It was probably the kind of stuff which she had dreamt of wearing sometime when she was younger.

With a sigh, she reached out and touched the soft material, and said in a hoarse whisper “It’s beautiful...”

“It will look even more beautiful when you wear it, aunty...” I replied softly. She looked into my eyes for a moment, and then began to shake her head. “No Jignesh beta ... you have already spent so much ... no ... I cannot...”

I stepped up real close to her, and placing my hands on her waist, pulled her towards me, her body touching mine.

“For me, Sarla aunty ... please...” I said with desire in my voice.

After a few tense seconds, she placed her hand on my chest, and said “you love aunty a lot don’t you, Jignesh...”

When I nodded my assent, she smiled, and said “OK beta ... for you ... anything...”

I smiled warmly, and before she could react, leant forward and placed a quick kiss on her cheeks. I pulled away from her, and went to call Sapna to pack the stuff we had selected.

As Sapna came up, Sarla bhabhi excused herself to go to the women’s room again. As she left, Sapna came up to me and said softly, “Sir, will you come with me for a minute please...”

“Of course.” I replied, wondering what she had in mind.

She led me to into the corridor of the section where the changing rooms were, which was not visible from the main area. Stopping there, she turned to me and slipped a piece of paper into my hand.

“This is my phone number, sir ... if you need me for anything ... just call me ... I will come.” she said a meek voice.

As I heard this sexy dark sales girl say this, I felt my cock lurch in my pants again. “I’m free at 7 o’clock...” she continued hesitatingly, “I can come after that ... If you tell me by calling Subak, then I can bring clothes too ... Then I can change and come to see you after leaving here...” she finished.

I just looked at her without a word.

Seeing no response from me, a look of fear and uncertainty came to her face. Slowly I allowed a smile to come on to my face. I stepped up to her, and placing my hand on her waist, pulled her towards me. As I felt her lithe firm body press against mine, I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her. She was stunned for a moment, but then relaxed and kissed me back.

As she parted her sweet lips, I slid my tongue inside and lashed it against her tongue. She responded with passionate fervor, and I slid my hands down to her butt and squeezed it, pressing her body against me.

She let out a soft sigh as she felt my hardness pressing against her belly.

I could feel her firm breasts enclosed in a padded bra, pressing against my lower chest. I pulled away from her, and held her at arms length, looking into her eyes.

“I’ll call you, Sapna ... but on one condition...” I said “you won’t call me sir...”

She smiled sweetly, and tilting her face to one side, nodded at me.

We came out of the changing rooms’ area quickly, just in time to see Sarla bhabhi returning from the women’s wash room.

By this time, the tailor had returned with the black blouse for the black sari, and Sarla bhabhi and Sapna went towards the changing room to check the fitting. I headed downstairs to wait for them.

She was satisfied with the blouse (a sleeveless one of course), and I then proceeded to settle the bills. Once again, Sarla bhabhi looked at me with concern when she saw the amount. I just smiled at her reassuringly.

The attendants helped us carry the bags into the car, and we began our drive home. As I was driving, Sarla bhabhi seemed to be lost in thought.

“What’s on your mind aunty?” I asked teasingly.

She came out of her reverie, and responded “Don’t say anything ... just like that...” She then placed her hand over my hand which was on the gear knob, and said “Beta ... how can i tell you thank you ... i don’t understand it...”

“Oh aunty,” I chided her “It’s I that needs to thank you ... you gave me a chance to get some gift for you...”

“And if you still want to say thank you then ... just let me see you in that black sari at least once...” I said with a suggestive smile.

She just let out a small giggle, and continued to caress my hand.

By the time we reached home, it was nearing half past seven. As we were getting out of the car, Sarla bhabhi said “Beta, you come over for dinner today ... I will cook your favorite food...” When she saw me thinking about that “Aunty accepted all you’ve done ... now you won’t do much for Auntie...” she said with mock hurt in her voice, her lips curling into a sexy pout.

I laughed, and said that I was just thinking what I would tell Kalpana aunty, because she would come with my dinner in the night.

“Oh, you tell her you’re going out for dinner with some friends today...” she piped back immediately. “But don’t tell her that you will be at my house, OK beta...” she said anxiously.

I laughed again, and said “OK aunty, I will come ... and I won’t tell her...”

I went home and placed a call to the neighbour of Kalpana aunty (where they used to receive their calls, since they did not have a telephone at their place), and asked them to convey the message to Kalpana aunty that I would not be home for dinner tonight, since I was going out with some friends for dinner.

Jigna is going to be disappointed tonight, “ I thought to myself.

After having a quick shower, I changed into a comfortable pair of khakis and a collarless shirt. I liberally dabbed cologne on my body, and having shaved, went to her house.

She took her time opening the door, and when she did, I decided it was worth the wait. Dressed in the black chiffon sari I had just bought for her, with the matching sleeveless black blouse, a black high-heeled sandal, a gold chain around her neck, dangling gold ear rings and a dozen red glass bangles on each hand, she looked ravishing. She had put on a bit of make-up too. The mascara, eye liner, a hint of rouge on her cheeks and a faint lipstick only added to the charm.

“Sorry beta, I was getting ready when you rang the bell...” she said with a lovely smile.

“You look gorgeous, aunty.” I replied with a smile.

She blushed, and taking my hand said “You don’t have to flatter me so much, Jignesh bhai.”

I just laughed in response.

She closed the door quickly, and led me to the comfortable living room. I noticed the way she swayed her hips as she walked to the kitchen. The sari clung to her body, and was tied low down her waist, showing her sexy belly button. The black chiffon being partly transparent, I could see the outline of her black blouse and the bare belly under the pallu. She had even put on a pair of sliver anklets that jingled softly as she walked.

“Make yourself comfortable beta” she said from the kitchen. “What would you like to drink in the meantime?” she asked.

“What can you offer me, aunty ... tea, coffee, or...” I replied with a laugh.

I heard her giggle in response.

Walking up to the kitchen, I said “Would you like to have some wine, aunty? I have some chilled white wine in the fridge at home.”

“Oh that would be wonderful, beta,” she replied. “The last time I had wine was many years ago, when Dev had taken me to a party at his boss’s place.” Dev was her husband, who was always on tour.

I quickly went home and fetched the wine. She had kept two wine glasses ready. I uncorked the wine, and handing her the cold frosty bottle, said “Why don’t you do the honors aunty?”

“You are so sweet beta...” she smiled seductively, as she took the bottle from my hand, and began to pour the wine into the glasses. As she leant forward to pour the wine, the pallu of her sari slipped off her shoulders, down to her arms. That gave me a quick glimpse of her magnificent cleavage in the low cut blouse.

She caught my eye, and a teasing smile played on her lips. Straightening up, and adjusting her pallu, she sat down on the couch by my side. Handing me a glass and picking up hers, she said “Here is big thank you to you Jignesh beta ... for buying aunty all those wonderful gifts today,” she said with a smile. We clinked our glasses, and took a sip of the wine. “Umm...” she said as she savoured the wine.

As we settled back on the couch, I said “Aunty, why don’t we just order some food today. I know you must be tired today after the shopping, and I would rather sit with you and have a nice evening rather than you spending time in the kitchen.”

“But beta, I had promised you I would cook for you today...” she began to protest.

“There will be plenty of other times for that aunty,” I told her with a smile “Today let us just relax...”

She happily agreed.

I was in the mood for some Chinese, and ordered it from a nearby restaurant that made good stuff. After putting the phone down, I went back and sat on the couch, making it a point to sit much closer to her. She had already finished her glass, and I could see that her cheeks had begun to flush.

As I poured her another glass, she put her hand on my thigh, and said “Jignesh beta, it is after such a long time that I am having such a good time ... thank you so much for making aunty feel so good...” she said gently.

“Oh come on aunty, this is just the beginning...” I said with a laugh. “In fact, I should be thanking you for calling me to your house today...”

She squeezed my thigh in response, and said “Oh I wanted to do this for so long now ... better late than never...” she said throwing her head back with a laugh.

The wine was beginning to work its magic, and I could sense that she was beginning to loosen up. Placing my hand on hers, I looked into her eyes and said “You know aunty, I wish I was born much earlier ... then I could have met you before you got married ... I am sure you were the sexiest girl in your college...”

She blushed again, and I could see that she was mighty pleased with what I had said. “Do you have any photographs of you from before you got married, aunty? I would love to see them...” I asked her.

“Really beta?! I will get them right away then...” she said with a smile, and got up to do that.

As she went inside the bedroom to fetch them, I refilled her glass again, and poured myself another one. She returned with a bunch of albums, and placing them on the tea table, sat down next to me once again. As she opened the first album, I slid closer to her on the sofa so that our thighs were touching. Placing the album on my lap, she began to turn the leaves, leaning towards me in the process. As she did that her soft breasts pressed against my arm, and I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

As I looked at her photographs from her college days, I felt my cock begin to stiffen. She was a hot piece of ass in her younger days. Much slimmer, and very very sexy. There were plenty of photographs of her in western clothes like skirts and pants. Her breasts were smaller and much firmer in the photographs. As we moved to the other albums, we came to the one of her wedding. She looked stunning in her traditional red and gold wedding attire. She was talking away continuously, telling me about each photograph, but I hardly heard her. I was enjoying the feel of her warm soft breasts on my arms as I looked at the photographs.

As she closed the last album, and put it down on the glass table top, I looked at her in earnest, and with a look of immense desire, said “You know aunty, you were gorgeous then ... and you have just become more sexy now ... Uncle is such a lucky man to have you...”

She blushed again, and laughed to cover her embarrassment. “Uncle does not think that way any more ... for him I have become old...” she said with a smile.

I just shook my head and smiled at her. “Well, I don’t think so” I said as I settled back on the sofa, and sipped the wine. I leant back and rested my arm on the back of the sofa.

“Thank you beta...” she said softly, as she too leant back and rested her head on my left arm which was stretched across the sofa back. In that position, I was able to let my palm rest on her bare arm at the shoulders.

Her movements had become languid by now, and I could see that the wine had started to get to her now. Taking my chance, I began to caress her bare arm at the shoulders. She responded my snuggling up closer to me, so that her head now rested on my chest, just under her chin.

Seeing that my glass was empty, she brought her glass to my lips, and said “Here beta, drink from aunty...”

Taking her hand holding the glass in mine, I drank from her glass and then made her take a sip too. Turning to look into her eyes, I said softly “I’d rather drink from your lips aunty...”

She blushed again, and turned her face upwards to look at me. As I moved my face towards her face, she closed her eyes, and parted her lips ever so softly. I placed my mouth on hers, and began to French kiss her passionately. She moaned, and pressed her body to me even more, kissing me deep, and her tongue intertwining with mine in her mouth.

As she had twisted sideways in order to kiss me, I could see the swell of her breasts straining against the sheer black sari. As we kissed, the pallu of her sari slid down her shoulder, baring her beautiful breasts clad in the black sleeveless bra to me. The black-beaded mangalsutra with a gold pendant looked immensely sexy in the deep cleavage created at the neck of her blouse. A few strands of her hair had come loose, and dangled seductively in front of her ear. My hands moved to her face, playing with the strand, and teasing her ear at the same time. She shivered as I did that, and threw back her head, fully leaning against me with her eyes closed.

I admired the way she looked, leaning back against me, head thrown back, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, breathing shallow, and the pallu displaced from her shoulder, giving me an unrestricted view of her heaving breasts in the sexy black sleeveless blouse.

I slid my hand down from her ears, and caressed her neck, running my fingers along her shoulder bone. As I traced a line along the v-cut neck of her blouse, she shivered once again, and without opening her eyes, clasped her hand over mine and squeezed. She then gently pushed my palm to her heaving breast, as if asking me to cup them. I could now feel the heat emanating from her body, as her thighs pressed against mine.

I leaned forward, and gently ran my tongue along her neck.

“Oh Jignesh...” She moaned as she felt my tongue, and I could see the goose-bumps spring up on her skin.

Placing my hand on her left breast, I squeezed it gently. It was heavenly to feel her soft breasts in her blouse. As my fingers closed around her pliant tits, she arched her back, and pressed her breasts into my hands. She was half lying against me, with her back towards me, and her head resting on my shoulder. My left arm was around her shoulder, caressing her arm, while my right hand was squeezing her breasts. Her pallu had slipped off her shoulder completely, and was now lying in her lap, thus baring her entire torso to me. I let go off her left breast, and moved my right hand to her right breast, repeating the treatment.

She was moving against me, pressing her torso to my hand, her thighs clasping and unclasping. I then slid my right hand to her belly, and began to caress the soft skin of her well rounded belly.

As I ran my fingers in circles around her belly button, my left hand which was wrapped around her shoulders slid down and began to fondle her beautiful breasts through the blouse. She shuddered involuntarily as I teased her belly. As I slid my hand down further and began to caress her thighs through the sari, she responded by placing her hand on my thigh, and rubbing it.

I had a raging hard-on by now, and there was a pronounced bulge caused by my cock straining against my khakis. Her fingers began to feel the outline of my rigid cock through my pant, as my hands began to pull up her sari and the black petticoat below, exposing her beautifully shaped fair calves. Her flawless skin was so fair, it was like milk and honey. And the black strapped sandal on her white skin only accentuated the beauty of her legs.

I wanted to have a good look at her body, and so I whispered into her ear “Aunty, will you please stand up and take off your sari...”

She opened her eyes, and said shyly “Oh beta, do you really want me to do that...”

“Yes aunty, it’s been something I have dreamt of ever since the day I first saw you ... see what you have done to me...” I said with a smile, taking her hand in mine, and placing it over my boner protruding thru my pants.

Her fingers squeezed my cock through the confines of my pants, as she moaned “Oh Jignesh...” and once again kissed me passionately.

I responded by squeezing her breast harder with my left hand, and sliding my hands up under her sari, caressing her exposed knee. Then she stood up slowly, and faced me. As I leaned back comfortably in the sofa, she began to remove her sari. She bit her lips as she looked at me with desire, and slowly undraped the sari from her body.

As the black sari came off, I was presented with the immensely sexy view of the sexy Sarla bhabhi standing in front of me, in only her black sleeveless blouse, black petticoat, and black high-heeled sandals. She stood there uncomfortably for a moment, looking down at the floor, her hands hanging loose by her sides. Then she finally raised her eyes, and asked me shyly “So how do I look beta...”

“Oh you look gorgeous aunty...” I breathed, as I stood up and walked up to her. Placing my left hand on her curvy waist, I pulled her towards me, and kissed her. She responded by pressing her body against me, and wrapping her hands around me.

“Aunty...” I whispered into her ear.

“Yes beta...” she responded.

“Aunty, take off your blouse also please...” I said hoarsely, as I moved away from her, and stood admiring her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.