Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

When we reached home, seeing the number of bags in our hand, Kalpana aunty clutched her mouth in shock and exclaimed “Oh beta, how many clothes have you bought for this silly girl ... you will spoil her this way...”

“Relax aunty ... trust me.”

She prepared tea, and after drinking that, I said I would go home and come back with the money for Jatin bhai. I was back in a jiffy, and within an hour’s time Jatin bhai was home. He was mighty happy to see me. As Kalpana aunty served him tea, I slid the envelope in which I had put the money, across the table to him.

He picked it up, and after glancing at the contents inside, he jumped up from his chair, and coming over to me pumped my hand gratefully, saying thanks over and over again.

Kalpana aunty just looked at me with a grateful look in her eyes. As he went into his room to keep the money in his locker, Kalpana aunty requested me to stay back for dinner. I naturally agreed.

Kalpana aunty and Jigna served dinner.

While eating, Jatin bhai suggested that I sleep over at their place that night. My heart leapt at the thought, but I kept myself sufficiently aloof, and pretended to be unsure about the idea.

Seeing my reluctance, Kalpana aunty also intervened, and requested that I sleep over at their place.

“We don’t have an AC in the house like yours Jignesh bhai, but we will be very happy if you sleep over here today,” she said sweetly.

Jigna also chimed in saying “Please stay back ... please ... please ... please...”

I laughed, and said “OK, if all of you are insisting so much, I will.”

Upon my agreeing, mother and daughter got busy in readying the bedroom for me to sleep in. The house had two bedrooms, one occupied by Jatin bhai and Kalpana aunty, and the other shared by Dharmesh (who was now staying with his aunt) and Jigna.

They insisted on me sleeping in the main bedroom, while they would adjust between the other bedroom and the living room. But I was adamant on not disturbing their daily routine, and put my foot down and said that I would sleep in the other bedroom on their son’s bed. I kept my fingers crossed hoping the two of them would not have any concerns about me sleeping in the same room as their teenage daughter. Thankfully, they didn’t, and I felt my cock stir thinking of the opportunities this could potentially lead to.

Since I had not carried any night clothes, Kalpana aunty gave me one her husband’s lungis, and modestly said “I hope you don’t mind this, beta ... I don’t have any other clothes to offer you.”

I dismissed her reluctance, and changed into the lungi and my vest.

Jatin bhai staggered to the bedroom, and called Kalpana aunty to join him.

She said she would join him after finishing washing the dishes, even Jigna went into the bedroom to sleep.

I kept Kalpana aunty company in the kitchen, as she washed the vessels, while I generally chatted up with her, and took every opportunity to look at her heavy body in as much detail as I could through her sari.

On finishing her work, she wished me good night, and headed to their bedroom. I noted that she closed the door. I entered the other bedroom, and saw that Jigna was in one of the beds, and seemed fast asleep. She had a sheet covering herself, and so I could not see anything of her body. I switched off the light and lay down on the other bed across the room, which used to be her brother’s.

My cock had been straining to get out of my undies all the day long, and with the intent of giving it some room, I took off my undies before lying down. It crossed my mind that the lungi might come off in the night, and I might be seen in an awkward position if anyone in the house woke up in the morning before I did.

But then, I also wanted to see how far I could go with the women in this house.

With a sigh, I slid my hand inside the lungi and slowly started stroking my rigid cock. I desperately wanted to ejaculate and had removed my handkerchief from my jeans precisely for that reason. There was some light filtering into the room, from the streetlights outside the window, and also from the cracks of the adjacent bedroom where Jatin bhai and aunty were.

I glanced towards the sleeping form of Jigna, and slowly proceeded to stroke my cock to full hardness. After a while, my thoughts were broken by a whisper.

“Jignesh bhai, Jignesh bhai, are you awake?”

It was Jigna whispering to me from her bed.

I whispered back “Yes, Jigna.”

I could sense her thinking of what to say next.

I rose from my bed and went across to hers. I sat down beside her, and saw that she was lying on her side facing me.

“What happened, Jigna?” I asked her in a whisper.

Her sheet had slid down to her belly, and I saw in the dim light that she was in her petticoat (the slip) which she had worn under her school uniform. Perhaps this was what she slept in every night. It was a cheap white cotton petticoat, which was like a slip, sleeveless of course, and with buttons at the back. It reached above her knees, midway between her thighs and her hips.

In the position she lay, I could see the outline of her firm perky breasts pressing through the material of her petticoat. My heart was racing, as I realized how dangerous a position I was in if either of her parents were to wake up and come into the room.

I placed my palm on her arms, and whispered hoarsely, “Tell me, Jigna.”

Her skin felt hot to my touch, and I could almost feel the heat radiating from her body. My instinct told me that she wanted me, and badly at that. My cock was fully erect now, and I was afraid it might scare her off.

But the way I was sitting, and with the darkness in the room, it was unlikely she could see my shaft sticking up thru the lungi.

“Jignesh bhai, I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. I am so...” her whispering voice trailed off.

I squeezed her bare arm, and she responded by snuggling up closer to my thighs. She took my other hand in hers, and kissed it, and then held my hand tucked below her chin touching her neck.

Oh boy, this babe is falling for me... “ I thought to myself. “Jigna, my dear ... do you know that Jignesh bhai has always liked you very much ... and ... and...” I paused in between, unsure of whether to say what I wanted to say “I find you very very sexy.” I whispered to her.

“Really, Jignesh bhai?” she whispered back.

I was caressing her bare arm, and slowly slid my arm to her back, and began to rub her back gently, my palms sliding over the buttons at the back of her petticoat. I could feel her body respond to my touches, as she pressed her face closer to my hand which she was holding pressed against her neck.

My heart was hammering with the fear of being discovered, and my rigid cock was quivering under the lungi.

“Yes, Jigna ... you are really sexy ... and I find myself very attracted to you.” I repeated to her.

Her breathing was getting faster, and she squirmed a bit on the bed, squeezing her thighs together. “You are lying Jignesh bhai...” she breathed out ... you are saying that only to make me happy,” she whispered with a pout on her face. “I know I am not sexy ... you have many other girl friends like Sushma didi and Neelam didi who are really so sexy...” she continued.

Oh man, “ I groaned inwardly, “this hot little thing has been keeping tabs on who visits my house.” She was talking about two girls from my school who used to visit me often. I’d had my share of fun with them, but that’s another story.

I decided it was time to strike when the iron was hot. With another scared glance at the closed door of the other bedroom (where the lights were still on), I took her hand in mine, and placed it on my rigid boner which was now towering through my lungi.

“Now do you believe me Jigna ... see what you have done to me?” I said softly to her.

I felt a shudder pass through her body, as I wrapped her small hands around my cock through the lungi, and squeezed them. A small gasp escaped her, as she stiffened.

“Now do you believe me, baby?” I repeated softly.

She let out a hoarse whisper “Yes, Jignesh bhai, I...” and her voice trailed off once again.

That was all the assurance I needed ... and I started to rub her back with a little more pressure with my left hand, feeling the fabric of her petticoat, while my right hand started caressing her cheeks and neck with the back of my palm.

She did not let go off my cock thru my lungi, and continued to hold it with her hands exactly the way I had made her to. I grew bolder and started to unbutton her petticoat from behind, and within a few moments had opened all the buttons at the back of her petticoat. She made no attempt to stop me. Seeing her willingness, I slid my hand inside her petticoat, and touched the hot skin of her back. Her body shivered at my touch, and she tightened the grip on my cock, albeit thru my lungi.

Her petticoat was now fully opened from the back, and her back was bare from the nape of her neck up to her waist. I could also see her white panties through the opening of her petticoat at her back. In the position she was lying in, sideways facing me, it was difficult for me to feel her breasts by inserting my hands inside her petticoat from behind.

Sensing my difficult, she slid my other hand (which she had been holding against her neck) down to her chest, so that my palm was now resting against her firm supple breasts, thru her petticoat. She turned and lay on her back now, with her breasts jutting upwards thru her cotton slip.

I cupped her small yet firm breasts with my palm and squeezed them gently. Her nipples had become erect by now, and were showing thru the thin cotton of her petticoat. She responded by clutching at my cock harder.

“Do you want to see Jignesh bhai’s thing, baby?” I muttered in a hoarse whisper.

A soft moan escaped her lips, which I presumed was a yes from her. I parted my lungi, and bared my stiff cock. She gasped when she saw my rigid boner. I had a reasonably big cock, which swelled to about 7” when fully erect. But more importantly, my cock was thicker than average.

“Have you seen this before, Jigna?” I asked her softly.

“Yes bhai, I have seen...” she seemed to be grappling with words “ ... my pappa’s one, whenever he and mummy go to the bedroom to do sex.”

“You mean you have seen your folks having sex!?” I asked incredulously.

This girl knows more than I thought, “ I thought to myself. She’s been getting her sex education lessons watching her parents screw.

“Jignesh bhai, see the lights are still on in their room ... that means they are doing it now,” she whispered to me again. “Come let me show you.” saying that she got up quickly on moved silently to the other bedroom’s door.

As I followed her, I saw how erotic she looked in the white slip, with all the buttons at the back opened ... her back bare. She stopped and knelt at her parents’ bedroom door, and pointed to me the numerous cracks on the door, through which light was seeping through. She peeped through one of the cracks, quickly withdrew, and then beckoned me to have a look.

I knelt by her side and put my eye to one of the cracks in the door. The scene that met my eyes inside nearly made me cum at that very moment.

The lights were on, and Kalpana aunty was sitting on the bed in just her dark green blouse and petticoat. Jatin bhai lay like a slobbering king on the bed, while Kalpana aunty sat by his side. She was caressing his chest, as they talked. Kalpana aunty was sitting facing the closed the door and I could see how big her breasts were. Though short, she was a broad woman, and consequently her big breasts too seemed to be spread wider on her chest. They were stretched tight in the confines of her blouse, and yet seemed really big.

Jatin bhai was absentmindedly fondling her breasts through her blouse, as they went about talking. Soon he slid her hand, which had been caressing his chest, towards his huge pot belly, to the area below thru his lungi. As he parted his lungi, his erect cock came into view. It was a small one by the standards of his bulk, and definitely too small to fill a wide hipped woman like Kalpana aunty.

Kalpana aunty took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it up and down with a practiced motion.

He soon muttered something to her, and in response she let go off his cock, and started to open the hooks of her blouse. She got up for a minute, and took off her blouse completely. The sight of her in her petticoat and bra was a feast for my eyes. Then she went back and sat down by his side, again the facing the closed door. Her breasts seemed even bigger, and were straining to get free of the tight confines of the black bra she wore underneath. She then reached behind and unhooked her bra, and with a swift motion pulled it off her ample breasts. And there, bared for her husband, were the breasts of my beloved Kalpana aunty, which I had been thirsting to see for so long.

My cock jerked spontaneously at the sight, and I felt Jigna move by my side. In my excitement, I had almost forgotten she was there next to me.

It was an incredible situation. The wife sitting on the bed, in just her petticoat, baring her large heavy breasts, by the side of her husband who was lying prone on his back, his cock sticking out ... while I was stooping forward to peep through one of the cracks on their bedroom door, their teenage daughter sitting in front of me, all the buttons at her back open, peeping through another crack in the door.

My cock gave another involuntary twitch as I realized how hugely erotic the position was. Kalpana now started to stroke her husband’s rigid cock, while her husband squeezed and fondled her big heavy breasts. Her breasts were large, in line with the rest of her body. They were round and full, and rested heavily on her belly with the amount of sag that was natural for her age. Her dark brown nipples and areolas were at attention, as they succumbed to the ministrations of Jatin bhai.

As I glanced at Jigna, I saw that she was squeezing her thighs together watching the scene inside. With a soft groan, I wrapped my hands around her torso from behind, and cupped her firm supple breasts through her slip.

A soft moan escaped her lips, as she arched her back to push more of her breasts into my cupped palms. I couldn’t resist leaning forward and kissing her on her bare back, which was exposed thanks to my having opened all the buttons of her petticoat.

As Kalpana aunty stroked Jatin bhai’s cock slowly, he grunted something to her, which made her lean forward towards him, dangling her heavy breasts closer to his now almost fully rigid cock. As she leant forward, she rubbed his hard cock against her heavy breasts and nipples.

As she did that, I took off my arms from around Jigna, and instead slid them inside her petticoat, through the opening made by the buttons at the back.

Once again I slid my hands inside her petticoat, and cupped her bare budding breasts with both his hands. I loved the feel of her firm supple breasts in my palms, and her hard nipples were almost burning into my palm. I squeezed her tits gently, and I noticed that she was breathing so heavy now; I thought she would have her orgasm soon. I pressed my hardness against her plump butt, and ground my hips to roll my rigid cock on her fleshy buttocks.

In the meantime, inside, on another grunt from Jatin bhai, Kalpana aunty moved her face closer to his cock, and promptly took it inside her mouth. Expertly, she fingered his swollen balls, as she moved her head up and down ... sucking on his rigid cock.

Her heavy breasts dangled free as she moved her head to take him deeper inside her mouth. Jatin bhai was beginning to grunt more frequently now, raising his hips off the bed, and pushing Kalpana aunties’ mouth onto his cock, pulling her head down by her hair. She increased her tempo with a practiced motion of her mouth, and soon we heard Jatin bhai almost yelling out aloud that he was about to come.

His heavy slob of a body shook and shuddered as he came, ejaculating into Kalpana auntie’s mouth who continued to suck on him even as he came.

I am not sure if she liked doing that, or she was forced to do that since Jatin bhai had held her by the hair on her head, and kept her mouth pressed on his cock. The come dribbled down the corners of her mouth, and she quickly rose up holding her mouth, and dripped down on to her breasts. She began to rise from the bed, which could be only to go to the toilet to rinse her mouth.

That was perhaps the clue for Jigna, and she grabbed my hand and quickly rushed back to her bedroom, pulling me along with her. We went back to our respective beds and lay down quietly, lest they come into the room to check on us. We were in the nick of time.

Soon I heard their door open, and someone rinsing their mouth in the basin in the bathroom. That had to be Kalpana aunty.

It was followed by the heavy footsteps of Jatin bhai staggering to bathroom, and pissing noisily into the pot. I heard the flush of the toilet, and then the sound of the light being switched off.

Then there was silence.

Only the light from the street lamps outside filtered into the room. As I lay back, I felt my hard cock twitch. I was aching to cum now.

After waiting for a few more minutes, I got up and crept to the other side of the room, where Jigna’s bed was. In the light seeping in from the street lamps, I could see her lying on her side, with the sheet pulled up to her chin.

As I neared her bed, she shifted to make place for me on the bed. I sat down on the bed beside her lying form, and placed my hand on her arms. I could see her looking at me with wide-eyed desire, and her body heaving with her shallow breathing.

I pulled down the sheet up to her waist, and rubbed her bare arm.

She responded by moaning in a soft whisper, “Jignesh bhai...”

I bent down towards her, and whispered in her ear, “Jigna, can I kiss you...”

She responded with a “Yes...” and pulled my face to hers.

As my lips met hers, I felt her shiver. I placed my left hand on her back, and started caressing her bare back where the buttons of the petticoat were still open; and cupping her face with my right hand, I began to kiss her passionately.

She was probably being kissed for the first time, and did not know how to do it. I sucked on her lips to begin with, and wet her lips with my tongue. As her lips parted, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and tangled her tongue with mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and clung to me for dear life as I french-kissed her deep. Gradually, she got the hang of it, and kissed me back. My left hand slid down her back, and cupped her panty-clad buttocks. Jigna’s structure was bottom-heavy like her mother’s. She had wide hips, fleshy rounded butt, and heavy thighs.

I pulled off the sheet completely as I continued to kiss her, and moved my hand to caress her thighs. I slid it up the hem of her petticoat and felt the smooth skin of her thighs. My other hand which had been holding her face till now, slipped down and cupped her breasts straining against her petticoat. Her breasts were incredibly firm. In fact, they felt muscular! I pulled my mouth off her lips, and moved to her neck.

As I ran my tongue along her neck, she let out a soft moan and clutched my hair.

I raised my head, and started to pull her open petticoat off her shoulders. She co-operated by letting her arms fall at her sides, allowing me to slide it off her arms as well.

With her petticoat off her torso, pulled down to her waist, I was for the first time, presented with the sight of her beautifully firm tits. Since, she was still lying partly on her side facing me, her twin peaks pressed against each other creating a beautiful crevice in between.

With a groan, I pushed her on to her back. As she lay on her back, I pushed her arms above her head to get unrestricted access to her tits. As I gazed at her ripe firm tits jutting out of her chest, I felt my cock begin to ooze pre-cum.

She lay with her arms above her head, her mouth slightly open, her chest heaving, and her eyes gazing at me intently, expectantly.

I looked back into her eyes, and bringing both hands to her firm breasts, cupped them. I began to rhythmically squeeze them with both hands, occasionally running my finger across her small erect nipples. She squeezed her thighs together, and squirmed on the bed.

With a sigh, I bent forward again, and flicked my tongue across her left nipple.

She shuddered in spite of herself, and clutched my hair.

I continued to wet her nipples with gentle flicks of my tongue, and then finally opened my mouth and sucked in her left breast into my mouth. My mouth clamped down on her hard breasts, and I began to suck on it in earnest, rolling my tongue across her nipple in the process.

She was going crazy. She moaned audibly, and her hands grabbed my back and pressed my body to her. I shifted my attention now to her right breast and repeated the process.

After a few minutes of that, I lifted myself up, and sat down on her bed with my back to the wall, and my legs stretched out. I pulled her into my lap, and cradling her head in my arms, once again kissed her lips. Again, I slid my face down and began sucking on her breasts, holding her torso cradled in my left arm. My right arm, which was free, slid down to her thighs and began to pull up her petticoat. My fingers caressed the soft hot skin on the insides of her thighs, and slowly slid up till my palm was resting on the mound of her pussy over her panties. As I rubbed her mound gently thru her panties, she shuddered again and bending her legs at her knees, lifted up her hips to press her crotch harder into my palm.

My fingers found the slit of her pussy through her panty, and as I rubbed there, I realized she was wet, and so was the panty. I hooked my fingers in the elastic of her waistband, and started to pull it down.

She responded by raising her hips off the bed, and helping me slide it off her butt. Once her panty was off, she lay there across my lap, her torso cradled in my left hand, and her legs bent at her knees, with her thighs pressed tight together.

I parted her thighs with my right hand, and placed my hand on her wet pussy. She had a bit of soft hair on her pussy lips, and as I pressed my palm on the mound, I could feel the heat radiating from her wet pussy. As I looked down on her, it was a sight to behold.

This sexy sixteen-year-old teenager lay in my arm, with her head thrown back, her pert tits jutting out invitingly, and her thighs parted to allow the ministrations of my fingers on her pussy.

I slowly slid my middle finger into the slit of her wet pussy, and felt my fingers get coated with her slick juices. As my finger touched her slit, she shuddered uncontrollably again and clamped her thighs together on my hand. I continued to pry open the lips of her cunt, and began to gently rub the slit, occasionally sliding it a little inside the opening of her cunt. As I fingered her pussy, I would also rub her clit on the upper opening of her pussy.

My cock, which was throbbing uncontrollably now, was rubbing against her bare thighs, and as she began to buck her hips uncontrollably, she was pressing her thighs on my cock as well. As I continued to finger her wet pussy, I asked her hoarsely “Are you liking this baby ... tell me?”

“Yes, yes, yes...” was all she was able to manage.

Sensing that she was getting close to her first orgasm, I stopped, and quickly laid her down on the bed on her back. I shifted down, and placed myself between her thighs on my knees. I lifted her legs, and placed them on my shoulders.

She was looking at me intently with longing in her eyes, and her left hand was now involuntarily cupping her breasts. Her body shivered again, as I caressed the smooth skin on the insides of her fleshy thighs.

I gently pushed her legs back towards her chest, folding them at her knees, and gradually spread her thighs. The sight she presented now was enough to make any man cum, as she lay on the bed, one hand clutching her sheet, the other hand fondling her breast, her legs pushed back almost all the way up to her breasts, and her thighs spread wide, baring her young virgin pussy for me.

Bending forward, I began to lick the insides of my thighs, slowly moving my tongue towards the V of her crotch.

“Oh Jignesh bhai...” she cried out in a hoarse whisper, as she trembled at the thought of what I was going to do next.

I lay down between her upraised legs on my stomach, propping myself on my elbows, and gently parted the wet lips of her pussy. Without a word, I reached out with my tongue, and started licking the slit of her pussy. She convulsed at the feel of my tongue on her wet pussy, and grabbed my hair, and clamped her thighs around my head. I held her thigh spread with one hand, as I continued to lash her pussy with my tongue. I pressed my mouth deeper on to her pussy, and started to slide my tongue inside the opening of her pussy, tonguing her harder.

Moving my head back and forth, I began a fucking-like motion of her pussy with my tongue, and occasionally clamping my mouth on her pussy lips, and sucking on them.

Jigna was beginning to convulse now, as the throes of an impending orgasm invaded her body. I could hear half crying and half moaning, as she thrashed about wildly on the bed. I had a tough time keeping my mouth on her pussy, as she thrashed about violently. I didn’t have to continue for too long, before I felt her body begin to convulse, and her hips begin to buck wildly up and down.

Clutching my hair harder, and almost tugging it painfully, she let out a long suppressed cry, “Jignesh bhaiiiiiiii...” as her first orgasm hit her hard.

I continued to suck on her relentlessly, till I felt her pussy muscles starting to spasm, and she shuddered through a strong orgasm. I stopped only when she her hips fell back limp on the bed. My mouth and lips were coated with her salty juices, as I took in a deep breath and rested my face on her belly.

After a while, I crawled up and lay down on her, trying not to put my whole weight on her. She was lying with her head to one side, eyes half closed with tears streaming down her face, mouth half open, and her hair disheveled, and breathing hard.

I took her face in my hand, and gently kissed her on her lips. “Jigna, my darling ... did you enjoy that?” I asked her in a whisper.

She turned her head slowly towards me, and opening her eyes and looking into my eyes, she just wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and pulled my face towards her. She whispered hoarsely in my ears “Yes, Jignesh bhai ... yes, yes, yes ... I loved it ... I love you so much...”

I felt a twinge of emotion, when I heard that. After a while, as she was trying to catch her breath, I told her that I would go back to my bed, since I did not want to take a chance with any one of her parents waking up and finding us like this.

I disengaged myself from her arms, and went and lay back on the other bed. I realized I had to shag off again, if I was to have any chance of getting some sleep. My cock was almost sore from the sustained hard-on. I was sweating, and so I took off my vest. I parted the lungi, and slowly started to stroke my cock, spreading the pre-cum which was oozing out liberally all over my cock.

Just as I was beginning to increase the tempo of my stroking, I heard a shuffling noise, and suddenly Jigna was there standing next to my bed. She was still clutching the petticoat which I had taken off her torso, around her waist, as she gazed at my erect cock in the light of the street lamps from outside the window. Without a word, she sat down by my side.

“Jignesh bhai...” she whispered to me “I ... I...” she hesitated “I want to do for you the same thing that mummy did for pappa...” she blurted out.

I almost came there and then when I heard that. Fuck! Here was a sweet teenager, sitting next to me with her breasts bared for me, watching me stroke my hard 7-inch cock, and telling me that she wanted to suck me off!!!

“Please, Jignesh bhai ... please let me do it for you...” she pleaded in a soft whisper.

I felt lust surge through my body as I heard her.

“Jigna...” I groaned as I pulled her towards me. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her savagely, my hard shaft pressing against her belly. When I released her, she sat up again, and looked at me lovingly, her soft hands caressing my chest. Slowly, hesitatingly, her hands slid down till they reached my rigid shaft, which was standing straight up.

“Take it in your hand baby...” I encouraged her.

Tentatively, she took my hard cock in her hand, staring intently at it, and slowly she began to stroke it up and down, just as she had seen her mother do for her father.

“Do it a little harder, Jigna...” I whispered hoarsely.

She clutched my cock hard, and began to pump it awkwardly, pulling my foreskin down completely, causing me pain.

“Owww ... easy baby, easy...” I winced. “Not that hard Jigna ... a little gentler.” I told her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.