Texas Sex Ranch
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I think the first month or two of the school year were the best. Oh, there were the usual chores to do, but the weather stayed warm so I left my clothes hanging on a peg in the stable. T\There was no sense in getting them dirty, cleaning your clothes was just one of those chores I found easy to avoid by staying naked.

Of course that condition meade it a lot easier to take advantage of all of the boys around, too. There were several who were just starting to explore sex, and I was experienced enough I could show them the ropes, and teach them those things they needed to know. The most important being "slow down! I knew they couldn't help it. Younger boys have an almost need to have as much sex as possible. I suppose this was to leave a biological legacy in case they got trampled obn by a mammoth or something.

What it meant was that, aside from having to learn to slow down and take their time, younger boys "reloaded" faster. It was amazing how fast they could recover and go again. None of the girls I talked with minded. In fact I think we secretly wished older guys would recover just as quickly. We'd seen adult parties wehrethe guys would be trying to get going again, and the women were waiting for them. Maybe that's how lesb ianism got started, aside from those women who were attracted to other women because they found them less physically intimidating (or at least that's my theory) Rae thought it was because the men were all away at war, the women were lonely, and curious.

Teachging the younger girls was more fun, in large part because I could relate to them. It wasn't that long ago that I was in their sandals, curious, nervous, and half-dreading, half-anticipating what lay ahead. Now, of course, I didn't think anything of grabbing a boy by whatever appendage was handy, stiff or not, and pulling him down on top of me. The hayloft was a marvelous place for that sort of thing.

I wasn't the only one. I talked to/with the other girls. We were all very active, more so than I think anyone expected. Sex became very casual with us, and very frequent. If the average teenage girl had intercourse once or twice a year, and the promiscuous teenage girl had it once or twice a month, what could be said of us? I was having sex, and by that I mean intercourse, four to six times a week, and I was average ... That doesn't count the times there was more than one boy, or that I did it several times with the same guy.

A typical day was one Tuesday in early October. The weather was still pretty warm, though the two week forecast said a cooling trend would hit soon after Halloween. I'd been thinking about sex for a good part of the afternoon. There was no particular reason, it was just something that came to mind. I knew I was going to get laid, the only question was by whom (well, when was important, too).

The bus stop for the Ranch was a paved road that led back into the trees that led to the main house. It curved, and there was a gate, both to assure privacy. That didn't stop the kids still on the bus from craning their necks, but there wasn't anything to see, just a bunch of kids with books, some holding hands, going through the gate and disappearing up the road. Nothing to get excited about.

What they didn't see was that we knew when we were no longer visible from the main road, and that's usually when the clothes came off. We even had a little shed with bags for carrying our things. We'd stop and get out of all of those things before continuing. A few of the kids couldn't wait, and would head straight to the dorms, while others would take care of business first.

On this particular day I was one of the impatient ones. I'd no sooner put my things in the bag than I felt a hand on my butt. Normally I'd just straighten up and give the boy a smile that said "later". Today I straightenend up, and moved his hadn to my breast. This was the accepted way of showing your were interested (the other way was to grab his cock, or press his hand against your pussy). His name was Greg, and I'd been with him a couple of times (well, a few more times than "a couple") and the only question in my mind was where we'd do it.

When you tell a boy yes it doesn't take too long before his cock is at full attention and ready to go. So it was in his case. I had just the spot, too, a little open area just a few yards away that was popular with those who didn't want to wait. I picked up one of the blankets stored in that shed.

"Shall we?"

He offered me his arm, and we headed back there. We weren't the only couple with that idea. Two other couples had already spread blankets and were in the "kissing and caressing" stage of etting it on. We imitated them, but it didn't take long before we got a lot more intimate.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.