Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Tom was in a suit that was a bit more formal than the average suit. He'd chosen a navy blue suit with a white shirt and a dark red tie. He'd gotten his hair cut closer than before, and he smelled of old oak, with a hint of leather and musk. If I hadn't been already keyed up by the prospects of the evening, that would have been a definite turn-on. H certainly knew what turned me on, and I loved that thoughtfulness about him.

He had a flower corsage. This amused me a little. Boys at school got all nervous in trying to figure out how to pin it on a girl After all, you were suddenly at risk of touching that which must not be touched. At the Ranch you slid your hand inside the girl's dress, and if you should happen to cop a feel of her breast, that was good for both of you. Incidentally, this is why wrist corsages became popular.

With the flowers in place he presented his arm and we proceeded toward the main hall. Earlier that day I'd been busy arranging the place, dance floor, "fun and games floor", refreshment tables, and so on It was a lot of work, but every girl had been drafted to help out. We'd been excused from chores early so we could get ready, even thouse who were involved in cooking. It was well worth it, though. When you saw how much work had been done, you appreciated what happens when you have 30 or 35 girls focused on making everything perfect.

Now my thoughts weren't just with the dance. I was thinking of what was going to happen during the dance, and what would follow after. A girl doesn't have the visible reaction a guy does to that sort of thinking. You have to get a close-up view of her pussy, and if you do you'll see that it's a lot more pink than before. And a lot wetter. Her body is making its own preparations.

There was one of the adults spinning the tunes. You needed someone who wouldn't be fazed by the sight of 35 or 40 couples dancing, gossiping, having sex, and so on. That meant one of our parents. Or someone at that age level. They had to know how to do the equipment, and have a good idea of the proper sonts to play. They couldn't all be slow, we're kids, we want something pretty fast, to.

At one end was the DJ podium. At the other was the "fun and games" floor with strategically placed pillows on the padding (the entire floor was padded). In between was the dance floor, along with tables for people to sit at, refreshment tables for when you needed to restock the vital energies and bodily fluids, and racks with hangers so you could leave your dress so it wouldn't get rumpled. When we arrived a photographer got our picture (we'd been admonished, no skin beyond what was acceptable at school when we got there), and so we had evidence we could show the girls at school of what we'd worn. Perfectly G-Rated evidence I might add. I'd have no hesitation in showing this picture ot amy mother of any girl (or boy) in school.

The individual tables had our names, as did the racks (discreetly not photographed) so people would know where to sit and where to find their clothes. Of course some would just drop their things and hope to find them later. The rest of us, though, were a little more aring about our things.

Rae and her boyfriend shared the table with us. She had on a yellow sheath that worked well with her complexion. The black pearls and black pearl stud earrings were accents that just went well. All in all it was a great ensemble and we took a few seconds to admire each other.

"I think dinner is buffet style," Tom said as we made ourselves comfortable. Typical boy, with the girl settled he'd looked for the food.

"We should probably take turns," Rae said, and she and Rick were the first two up and off to the food. I swear, that boy acted as if he hadn't been fed in a week.

When it wa sour turn I chose a salmon sliver dish (slices of salmon) with scalloped potatoes and a light salad. Overall it was a great little meal, light, filling, and not designed to load you up with carbs or calories. There was sparkingl cider, sort of a hint that in future years it might be champagne, though most of the couples I knew in the social sex scene didn't really drink. The idea was to not dull the senses.

The DJ played light classical music We talked, mosty about school, but also about who was (surprisingly) with whom, and so on. People also talked between tables, about this, that, and all of the other things that might be important. But then the eating was done (except for the desserts) and it was time for ythe foirst dance.

Traditionally dancing is how a couple gets to know each other's bodies without getting their clothes off. We didn't have that problem, but dancing was fun in and of its own right. There's a pleasure in doing something together.

The DJ didn't do just slow dances, or fast ones. He knew how to mix things up, and we got into a fine rhythm of dancing, gossiping, and just having fun. It was quite a while before things began to come off.

The saying is that no party really gets started until the panties come off. Well, that meant the party had started some hours before because there weren' all that many panties on in the first place. I'd already had one break in the evening, one visit to the Girls Room where I'd removed my bra. I left t on the hangers, and so after Rae's dance I dropped my top, and gave Tom a great view of some of my "womanly charms". He'd shed his jacket and shirt, and the next dance, a slow one, leg us dance breast to breast. The male one is a lot hairier than the female one, and it kind of tickles. Soon I was clasd only in the shoes I'd worn (my panties disappeared somewhere) and I was anticipating the next step in the evening's fun.

The "fun and games" floor was padded with the same kind of padding you use for gymnastics and tumbling practice, and boys use for wrestling. It's easier on your back that way. Ther were wpillows here and there because girls arThere were a lot of things we could have done, but I think we both had only one thing on our minds. After some foreplay (and a surreptitious check to make sure I was wet enough) I lay back with my legs open in invitation. Tom didn't need to be invited twice. He was between my legs and covering me with kisses even as I grasped his member and guided it between my legs.

There are a lot of things about sex that are great and wonderful, but those moments of anticipation as the guy prepares to put it in, and those first feelings as he does so, really can't be beat. I felt the touch, moved him up and down, which is a great feeling for any goy who wants a hint, and then put his cock directly against my entrance.

Tom has told me he can feel the entrance, b ut also feel the emptiness behind it. There are like a moillion neres right in there, more than in the rest of her genitalia, and every one of them practically screamed to be touched. Tom wasted no time in doing so. He pushed forward, and I was caught up in that magicl few seconds of the initial penetration.

I've had a hard time making boys realize trhis, but a girl, psuychologically, wants to get penetrated. It's how we have sex. There is no feeling like that of a man sliding into you. You're complete as a woman, doing what a woman does. And the excitement grows as he slides deeper.

Now Tom knows how to pace himself, not like Mindy's brother. He paused several times to let his excitement die down, twice even going to far as to pull all of the way out. That, of course, let him put it back in again, and we got to have that pleasure all over again. That only heightened my arousal. Pretty soon I knew where this was headed. You get a sense of this, and after youv'e been through it a few doen times you know when you're going to go over the top. I could sense it, and Tom soon picke dup on this from me.

I wasn't the only one, and it's a funny thing about parties of any kind, but the noises the other girls make, the sights of naked bodies writhing in jjexcitement, and even the smell of sweat, female arousal, and spilled semen helps out. Plus the thought of what we were doing ... So much of the action takes place in a girl's head, and guys soon learn at a party to do everything they can to help out.

In short, I came. It was a great toecurling,, hand-clenching, body arching climax, the kind that leaves you breathless and wanting more. And it was followed very shortly by Tommy letting down and groaning through his own completion.

Mom told me that when she and Dad started partying there would be awkward pauses after the first few climaxes. After all, you'd come, now what? Ex[perience, though, had soon provided an answer. And she dutifully passed it on, just like every mother did to every girl there.

Hands beganh to reach out. There were hard butts here, smooth breasts there, and a lot of intimate touching, followed by groping, stroking, kissing, and the like. YHouj really didn't care who it was, tierh. It was a male, and soon he was showing arousal, which was good, and interest in you, which was even better.

After a bit, and another and even better climax, I had to visit the potty. For some reason sex makes a girl want to pee, or at least most girls that I knew. We had a mixed bathroom, which meant the girls shared it with the boys. Thje parts that were separate were where the girls went to straighten up, partially disrobe or touch up their hair, and have those girl-to-girl conversations that you don't want the boys taking part in. Boys have their own section where they can do their boy things, though Tom said nothing really happens there. But a girl has a need to share, and I was in, and out, before e very long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.