Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The start of the new school year meant a bunch of things changed. New kids in school, new classes, new teachers, new kids at the Ranch, and new horses to board.

Given that we were a nudist facility, people who boarded their horses with us had to expect a fair amount of human skin. Some actually bought the line that we wre just a nudist place, and didin't realize what else was going on when you mix teenage hormones, nudity, and adults who actually thought what we were doing was a good idea, provided we obeyed certain rules. Mindy's mother was one of those. Her father, I think, knew full well what was going on as I'm sure I saw him at the Ranch a few times with the adults parying away. Her Mom, though, was a bit dumb.

Mindy and her brother had partied a few dozen times with the other kids, so they knew, and s in early September, when they brought their horses out to the stables, I wasn't really surprised that their Mom went back to the main building while the kids "saw to the horses", and her brother began to come on to me.

I was in my usual stable attire, that is a pair of boots. I was not disagreeable to his suggestion, and after a few licks and sucks to make sure he was ready, and a returning of the favor to me, we got down to business. Apparently it'd been a while since he'd gotten any because he was a powerhouse, really moving fast, and popping far sooner than I cared for.

There wasn't time for a second go. He'd leave me worked up but not anywhere near satisfied, while in his case all he did was relieve the pressure of too muchg come in his balls (guys actually get sensitive down there if they haven't come in a while). So we got up, knocked the bits of straw away, and went looking for Mindy.

She was at the other end of the stable, flat on her back, doing it with one of the guys. Now at the Ranch we get a lot of kids moving through whose siblings have done so, so it shouldn't be any big deal for a brother to see his sister doing it, or vice versa. Still, you wonder what goes through their heads when they see them.

Mindy was a pale blonde, skinny, with small boobs that were more nipple than anything else, and silent. Some girls are screamers, Mindy gasped a lot and whispered. You couldn't always tell how she was doing until near the end when she did give off a few words. Right no she wasn't even close. Her eyes wre alight, and she was breathing hard, but that was it. Her body was shaking with the impact of each thrust, and what tiny tits she had were actually bouncing back and forth.

"God," she whispered, "I'm gonna come."

Guys like hearing that. It's a sign they're doing something right. Mindy began thrusting her hips up on him even harder than she had, and he kind of lifted a little so he was bracing himself above her with his arms.

I glanced at her brother. He was watching with a fascinated look on his face, and I saw a lump in his crotch. It would be wrong for him and his sister to get together, but that didn't stop him from reacting to a female obviously doing it. I reached for his zipper, but he stopped my hand and shook his head. I sighed. He was probably right, there wasn't enough time.

"Fuck ... fuck me..." Mindy's breathing was even harder, and her mouth was open. Her hands gripped his arms, and I could see him getting ready himself. After enough times you learn the signs.

"God ... I'm coming ... I'm ... co—"

You could almost see the first spasm of her climax wrack the girl. She bucked up against him, her mouth open in the classic silent scream. Her legs had clamped around his, and her knuckles were white as she gripped him.

Tom had told me that Mindy had really powerful internal muscles. Some of that was from dance classes she'd taken as a child, and some of it was just natural talent. Wherever she got it, her internal grip got her parner off. He stopped throusting, groaned, a couple of times, and then began moving in a jerky fashion.

Mindy let out her breath with a big whoosh. They thrust up against each other a few times, more out of reflex than anything else, and then lay there, kissing. After a bit he eased out of her. His cock was red and wet, with a trace of white on the tip; in orher words, about normal.

I wish, oh how I wish I could see inside her brother's head. Here she was, not only naked, but with her legs apart, totally exposed. Her little patch of brown hair was very obvious at the top of her pussy, and the latter was actually red from arousal. I could also see a thing stream of white just appearin between the lips.

The sex was done, now it's time for the women to rally around. The guys have had their delightful ways with us, but now we had problems to deal with, mainly cleaning Mindy up.

"C'mon," I said, pulling her to her feet. I could smell her juices and his semen. Her mother would probably smell it from 30 feet away (I swear mothers develop a nose for that if they have a teenage daughter). On top of that, she was going to hve a bad case of "the drips". I did, too, but she had to appear in front of a very demanding audience.

"I've got my douchein my saddlebag. The water may be a bit cold, but what choice do we have?"

She gave sort of a jerky nod. I turned to her brother. "Go wait outside. We'll be a few minutes."

We got Mindy cleaned out, put together, and dressed to meet her mother's standards. That included fishing all of the straw out of her boots and panties. We were about halfway through when she stopped. "You need to dress, too, at least a little."

Damn it, she was right. I did just the minimum, jeans and a top buttoned right over my breasts. I would be covered, though her mother might not approve. I had a solution for that.

Mindy looked every inch the horsewoman by the time we finished, even smelling of them (she'd rubbed her panties against one of the horses). If her mother could detect any scent of a male on her, it wasn't from lack of trying on our part. I escorted her out of the stables at the other end from where her brother had appeared. We walked across the ground, me feeling rather aroused but unable to do anything about it just yet.

Her mother took in hwat I was wering and was not amused. "I would think your mother would not approve."

"I'm going to get some time in the sun," I said. I was just on my way to the pool when Mindy asked me to help her."

Okay, ma'am, stick that in your pipe and smoke it. I turned and headed for the pool, and as I passed the line of shrubs that marked the "pool area", removed my bop; all she could see was my bare back.

Mindy and family drove off, and I made a sharp turn, right back to the stables. Thje guy she'd been doing was there, and he quickly caught on to what I had in mind. We went up to the hayloft, and he proved that Mindy hadn't worn him out at all. Of course then I had an even bigger case of "the drips", but the pool was handy. I dropped my clothes next to achair and dove in. I really enjoy a swim after sex. I swear I feel every bubble and drop of waterslide across my skin. And in the pool you can use your fingers to help take care of "the drips".

Aside from the new horses, there were new classes to take, new teachers to get used to, and new kids to greet. We're not that big a high school, but we have a steady flow of kids in and out of the area, usually two or three per class per year, and so it was here. I got a few comments about my lack of tan lines, but that was fairly mild compared to years before. Girls are very aware of what the group thinks, and they picked up that girls with no tan lines, no white skin on her breasts and butt was just one of those things. It wasn't like we tried to hide that we were nudists.

The other thing the start of the school year brought, aside from a few different kids at the Ranch, was a dance out there.

Now a party is where everyone gets naked and starts having sex right away, and continues for the rest of the evening, or at least until exhaustion takes over. A dance is actually that, people dancing together. Though we were nudist in origins, we actually dressed up a bit for the dance. The clothes weren't guaranteed to stay on, and it was a good bet that by the time the evening was half-over we'd be mostly naked, and some of us would have been horizontal a time or three. Dances lasted longer than parties because we didn't spend all of our time having sex.

The other thing about a dance was that someone took you, and you ended up in bed with them at the end of the evening. A party was a free-for-all where you came on your own, and if you went to bed with someone at the end of the evening, well, that sort of thing happened. It was also recognized that if you did have a partner that night, you were probably going to actually sleep, mainly because you'd be too tired to do much else.

School had been in session a week when the first notices went up at the Ranch. There would be a dance on the third Saturday night of the month. All staff and guests were invited. That was enough time for evry girl to decide on what she was going to wear, get it if she didn't have it already, and get herself done up properly. And it was enough time for the boys to nerve themselves up to the trauma of actually asking a girl to a dance.

Of course the kids at school heard about the dance right away.

Tom was in a suit that was a bit more formal than the average suit. He'd chosen a navy blue suit with a white shirt and a dark red tie. He'd gotten his hair cut closer than before, and he smelled of old oak, with a hint of leather and musk. If I hadn't been already keyed up by the prospects of the evening, that would have been a definite turn-on. H certainly knew what turned me on, and I loved that thoughtfulness about him.

He had a flower corsage. This amused me a little. Boys at school got all nervous in trying to figure out how to pin it on a girl After all, you were suddenly at risk of touching that which must not be touched. At the Ranch you slid your hand inside the girl's dress, and if you should happen to cop a feel of her breast, that was good for both of you. Incidentally, this is why wrist corsages became popular.

With the flowers in place he presented his arm and we proceeded toward the main hall. Earlier that day I'd been busy arranging the place, dance floor, "fun and games floor", refreshment tables, and so on It was a lot of work, but every girl had been drafted to help out. We'd been excused from chores early so we could get ready, even thouse who were involved in cooking. It was well worth it, though. When you saw how much work had been done, you appreciated what happens when you have 30 or 35 girls focused on making everything perfect.

Now my thoughts weren't just with the dance. I was thinking of what was going to happen during the dance, and what would follow after. A girl doesn't have the visible reaction a guy does to that sort of thinking. You have to get a close-up view of her pussy, and if you do you'll see that it's a lot more pink than before. And a lot wetter. Her body is making its own preparations.

There was one of the adults spinning the tunes. You needed someone who wouldn't be fazed by the sight of 35 or 40 couples dancing, gossiping, having sex, and so on. That meant one of our parents. Or someone at that age level. They had to know how to do the equipment, and have a good idea of the proper sonts to play. They couldn't all be slow, we're kids, we want something pretty fast, to.

At one end was the DJ podium. At the other was the "fun and games" floor with strategically placed pillows on the padding (the entire floor was padded). In between was the dance floor, along with tables for people to sit at, refreshment tables for when you needed to restock the vital energies and bodily fluids, and racks with hangers so you could leave your dress so it wouldn't get rumpled. When we arrived a photographer got our picture (we'd been admonished, no skin beyond what was acceptable at school when we got there), and so we had evidence we could show the girls at school of what we'd worn. Perfectly G-Rated evidence I might add. I'd have no hesitation in showing this picture ot amy mother of any girl (or boy) in school.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.