Betli Must Be Played! - Cover

Betli Must Be Played!

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 4: In The Desert State

Paul:

We worked hard, sometimes even twelve hours a day to start the brand new logistic center and to train the new staff. Four months later our efforts fructified and the plant was working all right. For the past three months we had been fixing the mistakes and now finally everything was in order. My lawyer also did a good job on my divorce and I was free four months after my leaving for Arizona.

We played Robber Ulti on a Sunday monthly. When everything worked well Pablo got three weeks holiday, and he went to Thailand with his wife. When they came back Pablo told us that Gina was four months pregnant with twin daughters.

After a week of work I also got holiday from John. I looked up Sonora state in Mexico on the net and I went by car to the Sonoran seaside at the Gulf of California. Finally I found a less known small beach resort at a half deserted seaside not far from Hermosillo. I had a diving license and I bought diving equipment with compressor. I stopped at Hermosillo in a motel and I put almost everything in my room. Next day I went to this small place which was fortunately unknown by American and Canadian tourists.

I was born in Florida so I was good at Spanish, or Castellano, as some people here called it. I drove to this small beach resort and I got a good room and also special storage for my diving equipment in a small hotel. Around my hotel there were vacation houses. I hired a motorboat and I went out to sea for diving, and I enjoyed myself looking at the sea life. When I got tired and started to run out of compressed air, I came up from the deep water slowly to avoid caisson illness and went to back to the small port.

When I docked and embarked from the motorboat, I saw a beautiful girl trying to start her motorboat, but apparently she had a problem with the engine. As I was an engineer I could easily help her. The girl turned out to be a true Sonoran chica, but she spoke English well. Her English was much better than my Castellano was. We introduced ourselves. She was Señorita Angela Benitez from Hermosillo and she was here with all her family. Her father, mother and her eight-year younger brother were in their vacation house. I got to know that her father was a businessman from Hermosillo, while she was a French and English language teacher, so her good English knowledge was no longer a wonder to me. She taught in a High School in Hermosillo. She was tall and she had dark brown hair and brown eyes. I loved her on the spot. She went to the sea alone.

I had lunch in the restaurant of the hotel and took a siesta after lunch to avoid the too strong UV radiation. After four o'clock I went to the beach to swim. On the beach there were only five families in fifty meters distance from one another. I met Señor Benitez's family there. To my surprise Angela waved at me and she introduced me to her family. Señor Emilio Benitez spoke a little English. Señora Sofia Benitez did not speak English but their fourteen years old son Felipe spoke some English he had learned at school. So sometimes we spoke English sometimes Castellano. It was a little mismatch but we enjoyed each other's company. I felt sympathy from them. The older Benitezes were a little fat, but they were not obese at all. Felipe was a smart boy; he told me he liked math, sciences and IT. I was an engineer so I could easily strike the right note with the young brother of Angela too. He wanted to be engineer.

They were very excited to hear I did diving. Señor Benitez asked me if I could help him next day to buy two sets of diving accessories in Hermosillo and to teach them diving. Señor Emilio could take his daughter and me in his Mercedes Benz to the shop. Señora Sofia could remain with his son. Next day I got up early and the hotel staff learned quickly I liked low fat milk the best from the previous morning for breakfast. The Benitezes picked me up at the hotel and we went to Hermosillo.

On the way I learned that Señor Emilio had always wanted to dive but in the effort to make money for the family he forgot about his old dream. Then now, when his daughter told about me at lunch the previous day, his childhood dream came back to him and he became enthusiastic. Angela wanted to learn diving, too. At once I got friends on the outlandish desert beach resort. We bought everything for two sets of equipment. We bought also a compressor for filling up the compressed air bottles, and two diving clocks, which were important to measure the speed of elevation from the deep to prevent caisson illness, as that might be fatal. The nitrogen of the high-pressure air goes to our tissues and at quick decompression could cause small nitrogen bubbles in the blood and embolism could occur in the brain. I became scuba-diving trainer for two weeks and I got Sonoran style homemade food free of charge. Both my students enjoyed diving and Angela and I fell in love and soon we were in my hotel bed.

She had C cup breasts and I sank in her beautiful body. I was a very experienced lover to her against she was not virgin. She had previously attended the University of Monterey where she had also been a member of a folk dance group. Though she had had a serious relationship with a guy in the university folk dance group, her lover had chosen someone else, so after graduation she had come home alone. I was the second man in her life after her disappointment in love.

Her parents had modern views, they were rather broad-minded, and so their daughter and I could walk hand in hand on the beach and the streets of the small beachside resort. I did not deny I was divorced but Angela was not repelled. She thought we were in same boat.

We discussed that she had a US visa so she could come and visit me in Phoenix before the school time. Her parents were glad for me. I thought they knew I was not a short-term adventure or a fling for their daughter. I went home full of love for the first time in a long time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.