To Retire or Not - Cover

To Retire or Not

Copyright© 2013 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man in deciding if he wants to retire completely gets involved in some interesting situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

This is the final Chapter and is written to mask the identity of the woman Craig selects to be his wife. The reader is encouraged to guess the identity of the lady before it is revealed.

It was almost year ago that Craig had driven down to Florida to spend his second winter there. Now lying in bed, with the early morning light filtering in through the drapes a year later, he remembered what all his thoughts were as he was driving to Florida and all the things that had happened till now.

At that time the biggest shock he had experienced while up north without a doubt was finding out that Monica was involved with another man. It was difficult for him to get that behind him and while he thought he was now over her, it did take a long time for that to happen.

Doing some temporary work at States S&L had helped put the Monica incident behind him. Craig thought that he had accomplished something with Ryan’s training. Ryan was a sponge when it came to learning about banking and the mortgage department. Craig knew that because of his age, Ryan would be challenged by the work and by his fellow employees for a time but he thought that Ryan now had the knowledge and ability to handle what was thrown at him. When later checking on how Ryan was doing, Emma who again admitted her prejudice about Ryan told Craig that Ryan was doing fine.

Laura coming to visit him had made for a very pleasant Labor Day weekend. She phoned him a few times afterwards to talk and tell him she missed him. He started doing Skype with her. Seeing and talking with Laura brightened his day. She asked that he contact her as soon as he arrived in Sarasota as she said she “Would like to show him a good time.” He planned on seeing her when he arrived. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind that she could and would show him a good time.

Maybe the second biggest surprise he had were the few get-togethers he had with Barbara. He discovered that not only did she exude a sexy appearance by how she dressed, she was even sexier when she was undressed. She was an excellent lover who he had discovered was more than just a pretty face with a nice body. He learned that she possessed a good intellect. When they made love she did erotic things that surprised and pleasured him all at the same time.

Christmas Day a year ago had been nice because of Emma Kovar’s unexpected invitation to spend the day with her family and relatives. It made for a pleasant time. They welcomed him and made him feel as he was part of the family. He thought he would surprise them with the Christmas gifts he brought for them. They surprised him when they gave him a Christmas gift of an expensive watch.

While Christmas was nice he had expected New Year’s Eve to be a bummer since he didn’t have a date. That changed when Lori and John asked him if he wanted to join them and two other couples for drinks in their condo. They had come back from Florida for the holidays but more so because John wasn’t feeling good and preferred the cardiologist he had up north to the one he had in Florida.

Craig had a nice time and enjoyed the conversations. He almost spilled some drinks when Lori surprised him by grabbing and squeezing his package while he was helping her out in the kitchen. The look on her face that he saw when she did this he could only describe as ‘Devilish.’ With him looking at her she exaggerated licking her lips which started to arouse him and was a look he still remembered.

He had waited one day to settle in before he phoned Laura after arriving in Sarasota. She immediately invited him over for dinner when he phoned her. He was anxious to go over to her condo.

Once inside her condo she asked him if he wanted a drink before they ate. Craig didn’t respond but came to her and took her in his arms and gave her one long open mouth kiss.

When the kiss ended Laura leaned back in Craig’s arm and said, “Wow!”

He bent down and put one arm under her thighs and with his other arm around her waist picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. His only comment was to say, “We can eat the food later. I have a taste for something else right now.”

Laura was at a loss for something to say but words weren’t necessary as this is what she was hoping would happen. She shivered in hearing him say those words and felt herself moistening as he was carrying her.

Making love was great and something they both wanted. True to his words he tasted what he wanted and Laura climaxed numerous times. It was a great early evening of making love.

Later they did get out of bed to have something to eat. But right after they went back to bed telling each other how much they missed the other.

Laura had a number of activities lined up for them to do together which Craig did with her that caused the days to fly by. He noticed that she had become a little more aggressive in making love and seemed to be more comfortable being naked around him in the light of day. He enjoyed seeing her in an undressed state which at times resulted in him having a ‘nooner’ with her. She somewhat sheepishly confessed to him that she enjoyed giving head when they made love. He told her he loved her doing that which caused her to smile and blush as the same time.

Craig in checking his e-mail toward the end of January saw he had one from Marie Owens who was his Condo Board’s Secretary up north. Her e-mails were usually informational about things happening at the condo and were sent out to a number of the residents. She mentioned the sad news in the e-mail that Lori’s husband John had suffered a severe stroke and was in a hospice. Craig was sorry to hear the news and phoned Lori to express his concerns. Lori told him that John didn’t have much time left and thanked Craig for calling.

Craig sent Marie an e-mail asking her to keep him informed about John’s health. She did because she sent an e-mail three weeks later advising Craig that John had passed on. Craig felt bad for Lori as this was the third husband she would be burying. No woman should have to go through that in her lifetime.

He was taken back a little when he received a phone call from Barbara after playing golf in late February. She said the reason for the call was to tell him that her husband and she were getting a divorce. She didn’t go into the reasons for the divorce. She said she wanted Craig to know that she would be officially divorced and available when he came back north. She expressed the hope that he would contact her then. She said she could drive to his place to visit if he wanted her to do that.

Before he left to go back north Laura said that she had enjoyed her visit to Craig’s home and all the entertainment activities the area offered. She said she would like to visit him more often. He told her he wished she would and to let him know when she would be coming.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.