Fit to Be Tied - Cover

Fit to Be Tied

by Saxon Hart

Copyright© 2013 by Saxon Hart

Fiction Story: She wanted to experiment, but was she cheating?

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Sex Toys   .

I have an admission to make before I go any further here. I have watched a show on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Yes I did. My better half was watching a show on there one night and told me enough about it to pique my curiosity. So I asked her to DVR it so I could watch it when I had an hour to spare. The show was "Our America with Lisa Ling" and that specific episode was about kinky sex. I wasn't thoroughly entertained or informed; the internet has jaded me I guess.

One segment though focused on a man and a woman who engaged in rope play, and other submission games. They went on to talk about how mostly they never had penetrative sex, and had other rope play partners That little admission lit a light in my head that begged to be explored as a story. So here is the story edited as always by PapaGus...

Fit to be Tied

"Really mom, I don't have a clue where she's at," claimed the voice on the other end of the phone. Donny Bauer chuckled a bit in spite of his building rage.

"Don't call me that you fag," he said to Rick Burns his lifelong friend and current business partner. "All I know is the weekly classes, and meetings, and dinners with the cunts, and whatever else she fuckin' claims to be doing at night are increasing, and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep from beating the ever loving dog shit out of her lying ass."

"Shit dude. You know you'd never raise a hand to Jesse."

"Tell me that when the image of her getting pounded by some sweaty yoga faggot makes me want to empty my 12 gauge into every swinging dick she is ever around. Well except your gay ass."

"Why not me? I might be fucking the shit out of her as we speak."

"I know you aren't because you know that to pay your ass back I'd fuck Samantha so long and hard, you'd never touch the sides again."

"Shit. You would make her laugh herself to death if you whipped your pencil dick out."

"I suppose you're gonna tell me that your mom laughs by saying 'Oh shit! I can't handle all of that monster at once! Give me a few inches at a time Donny boy!'"

"I gotta hand it to you bro. You have one hell of an imagination. But seriously; if you think she's fucking around on you, divorce her ass. No man should put up with crap like that?"

"All I have are suspicions man. I know she comes home and showers in the downstairs bath after most nights out, these mystery friends I've never met, not to mention her new thing of not wanting me to see her naked."

"What?"

"Yeah. I went into the bathroom the other morning while she was showering and she bitched at me for hours about privacy, and how I am a pervert for trying to spy on her. All I wanted to do was brush my fucking teeth."

"Well, you are kind of a perv."

"Dude, perv or not, she used to parade around in front of me naked. Especially after that yoga shit started toning her up. I need concrete proof if I'm gonna kick her to the curb. I'm not risking half of my shit on a gut feeling, no matter how strong it is."

"Call Herman. He's a PI now and can get you all the proof you need."

"Your cousin Herman? Are you fucking retarded?"

"What? You can't still be pissed..."

"Pissed about his dumb ass getting us thrown in a Honolulu jail? Fuck yeah I'm still pissed. First shore leave we get in Hawaii and his dumb ass gets us locked up. We're lucky the JAG didn't toss us in the brig when we got back to the ship."

"OK, he fucked up, but man that was 12 years ago. Plus you have to admit he made it into the SEALS and we never made it above JG Louies. I'll call him in the morning"

Donny had to admit to himself that he needed proof, and a PI could get it. "Remind him that he owes us big time."

"OK jerk off. Well I am goin' to bed, so I'll see you at the site in the morning."

"All right fag. Don't forget it's your turn to bring coffee."


"Did your date go home?"

Brett Wilson looked up to see his roommate enter the living room. Brett had just sat down to watch SportsCenter on ESPN. "Yeah, she left about twenty minutes ago."

"Did you fuck her yet?"

"Nope. Just tied her up, as usual. I did use those electric shocking dildos again. You know, since I got those she has come over more and more often."

"So why don't you just fuck her?"

"She won't let me. She says she won't do that to her husband."

"She won't fuck, but her hubby is OK with you tying his naked wife up and plugging her holes with dildos?"

"She says fucking would be cheating. I have no clue what hubby knows or doesn't know."

"My money says her hubby would call it all cheating."

"He's not my concern. If Jesse wants to be tied and all of that, I'll do it. I'd never turn down a chance to stare at her body. She's hot! Besides; she might get so worked up on the dildos one of these times that she'll beg me to fuck her. I'd love to plug that tight asshole of hers."

"You're such a pig. I gotta work early so I am going to bed."

"I can't be worse than your work buddies," Brett said as he watched her walk out of the room. "Damn she's got a great ass!" he thought as Kate went to her room. Then his thoughts turned back to Jesse. He had been playing bondage games with her now for six months.

At first it was only once every couple of weeks. Then he was seeing her at least once a week until he bought the toys. Since he'd bought the dildos and butt plugs she had started coming over more and more often.

Brett had met Jesse seven months before at a sexual deviation symposium in San Diego. He had been listening to a panel of six men discussing cuckolding and humiliation in an open forum. Three of the men were dressed in panties and were obviously the pro group, while three men in sports jackets were the anti's.

One member of the pro group had just stated how much watching a big cock stretch his wife's pussy turned him on, but the payoff was always getting the sperm when the act was done. A second chimed in about loving it when his wife made fun of his cock while their bull shot a mouthful of sperm into him.

"Disgusting fucks," Brett said to himself as he turned to go see if there was anything less stomach churning.

"Is that a professional opinion?" asked a feminine voice from beside him. He turned to face the owner of the voice. She had red hair, pouty lips and piercing green eyes. He then deflated when he saw the ring adorning her left ring finger.

"Oh, I apologize. I thought I was more alone."

She laughed charmingly and he felt another pang of want. "Don't worry. I can't ever figure out how any man can act like those people do either."

"It sure doesn't fit into my list of kinks to try. I'm Brett Wilson by the way." He said extending his hand. She smiled and shook it.

"Jesse Hudson. Pleased to meet you. Are you from this area?"

"No, I'm from Denver."

"No way! So am I. What part of town?"

"Thornton. And you?"

"Greenwood Village. I have a private practice in the Tech Center."

They ended up walking to the different forum's and speeches together. When they got to a large BDSM gathering Brett noticed that Jesse was paying more attention than she had been before. There was a gallery of pictures featuring women tied up in various positions.

Brett was slightly disappointed that most of the women in the photos were dressed. Most were in bikinis but only one or two were nude. He was told that nudity didn't play a large part and most submissive women who liked to be tied got off on being tied alone. No matter what they were wearing.

He turned to find Jesse staring at a picture series of a woman tied and suspended from a rafter. As she was dangling, her tormentor was pouring candle wax on her body. She was staring so enrapt that she didn't hear Brett tell her that he was going to the dinner.

She caught up to him as he was exiting the exhibit. "I'm sorry for losing track of time. I just couldn't figure out why someone would want to do those things," she told him.

"I'll bet you were thinking of having your lucky husband do that to you," Brett thought to himself. "I'm not sure what I'll learn here that will help in my practice. Maybe I'll start lobotomizing cuckolds."

They chatted idly through dinner. There were times when Jess's mind seemed to be in other places, but Brett just figured she was thinking about other things she had to do.

After dinner Brett went to his room and spent a couple hours jerking off thinking about Jesse. He showered and finished off all of the gin in the mini bar and went to sleep.

The next morning he didn't see Jesse at breakfast, nor did he see her at lunch. Shortly after the last forum of the day he saw her coming out of the BDSM display they'd been to yesterday. He assumed that she was doing research and went to dinner.

After dinner as he was heading up to his room with a new bottle of gin, he saw Jesse walking out of the dining area. She didn't seem to notice him so he went to his room for the night and repeated the previous evening's activities, but this time he was thinking about his roommate Kate.

The symposium ended at noon the following day so many of the attendees staying at that hotel checked their bags with the concierge before going into the conference hall. Brett attended one of the last two forums on BDSM. He started imagining Jesse and Kate again.

When the forum was over he went to the concierge to get his bags and catch the shuttle to the airport. He collected his bags and went to the front to find the shuttle waiting. As he got in he saw Jess sitting on the rear bench and sat next to her.

They made small talk for most of the ride to the airport. She was flying United and he was on Delta. When they were approaching the Delta terminal she handed him her business card.

"Let's keep in contact when we get home. It's always nice to have a colleague to call if you need a second opinion."

He accepted the card and handed her one of his own. "It was a pleasure to meet you Jesse. Please don't hesitate to call if I might be of service to you."

He got out of the shuttle and stood waiting for the driver to get his bags. "Please don't hesitate to call if I may be of service? What a stupid fucking thing to say," he thought to himself.

He contemplated waiting for her when he got back to Denver, but he didn't know if her husband would be meeting her at the airport or not. Nor did he really have any indication that she was as infatuated with him as he was with her.

"She probably will forget me as soon as this shuttle moves on," he thought to himself. The driver plopped his bags onto the curb and whisked away to the next stop.

Jesse dominated his thoughts during his flight home. A couple of times he buried his nose in the airline provided magazine to make his erection go away. He didn't think the old spinster he was seated next to would appreciate him sporting wood while she was in her Sunday best.

He got home and went on with his business. He'd work all day and go home and masturbate thinking about Kate's ass at night. Three weeks after the San Diego trip Jesse wasn't even a memory anymore.

Almost a month after the symposium, he received a phone call asking for an out of office session. He didn't know who he was talking to; colleagues often asked each other for out of office session. Usually they had a tough case or had an issue or two of their own to deal with and didn't care to be seen in another's office. He never turned these down because from time to time he needed to vent and called on his colleagues in the same manner.

The person asked him to meet at a coffee shop in lower downtown Denver, also known as LoDo, around six that evening. Intrigued but cautious Brett agreed. He couldn't place the voice on the phone, but he knew he'd heard it before.

That evening at six he walked into the small coffee shop with a charming brick storefront. Inside were quite a few trendy college kids and several professionals. You could see this same mix of people anywhere in LoDo on any given evening.

He scanned the patrons seeking a face he knew and found none. He took a seat at an unoccupied table and waited. He waited for fifteen minutes and then ordered a coffee in a to-go cup. By the time the coffee arrived it was past 6:30. He was about to get up and leave when a familiar face entered the door.

The new arrival saw him immediately and made straight for his table. He was pleasantly surprised to see Jesse working her way toward him. As she sat she had a funny look on her face.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Actually I've been outside for almost an hour trying to decide if I was going to go through with this."

"Go through with what?" Brett wondered to himself. He could see she was struggling with a decision and tried to play down her timing. "It's no problem. I was having a coffee and trying to decide what I was going to do for dinner."

Jesse took a deep breath and continued. "I know I asked for an out of office session, but that's not exactly what I want. Do you remember the display at the symposium on bondage?"

"Yeah. It wasn't nearly as disturbing as the cuckold displays but I do remember it."

"OK, here's my issue. I want to try being tied up. I have thought about it almost nonstop since the first day I saw the photos." She paused as she thought out her next words. "I can't ask my husband to do this for personal reasons, and I have no one else I can turn to. I want you to help me experiment with bondage Brett."

Brett couldn't believe what he was hearing. One of the sexiest women he'd ever met was asking him to tie her up. He'd thought a time or two about tying up Kate but this was more than a masturbation fantasy. He was glad he didn't have a mouth full of coffee at that moment. "Ok. So, just how do we go about this?"

"I'll call you when I'm ready. If you remember I am married so I have to be careful."

One week after their meeting in LoDo she called him to meet her at one of the cheap motels on Colfax. He parked his car in LoDo and rode a bus to the vicinity of the motel. He didn't see any nice cars in the lot so he figured she'd done something similar.

He knocked on the unit number she'd told him. She answered the door wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. He was slightly disappointed hoping to find her in a negligée or teddy. "We have an hour," she told him, "I am nervous as heck."

"It's ok," he said, "I'm a little nervous too, but I've looked at some web sites and I think I can tie a knot that won't hurt you."

She smiled and reached into a bag on the dresser. She pulled out a length of nylon rope. "Do you think this'll work?"

He hefted the rope and felt along its length. "It should be fine. How should we start? Are you going to undress?" he asked hoping to mask his anxiousness.

"I can't be naked. Somehow it feels less wrong if I am dressed. Just tie my hands and feet and let's see how that feels."

Brett felt immediate disappointment, but held his tongue. He didn't want to piss her off and possibly ruin his chance at future sessions with her. "Ok, climb on the bed and lay face down."

An hour later they stood outside the office of the motel. Jesse had called a cab and Brett offered to wait with her since the neighborhood wasn't exactly a place where an attractive woman should be walking around alone.

She thanked him and climbed into the cab. As it pulled away Brett felt sure that he'd never hear from her again. He caught the bus back to his car and drove home.

When three days had passed and Jesse hadn't called again, Brett decided that their little game had been a one off. "Maybe she's clued her husband into what she wants," he thought to himself. It would be another two weeks before he'd hear from Jesse again.

She called late on a Wednesday afternoon and asked him if he'd meet her again. He could barely contain his excitement as he feigned thinking it over. This time they met at a sleazy motel on East Colfax.

This time Brett took a cab from his office to the motel. The cabbie gave him a wink as Brett handed over the fare. He silently swore to himself to use a different cab company for his return trip.

This session went just like the first. He tied her but this time she asked him to put a clothes pin on her nipple. She wore a yoga leotard and her nipples were prominent.

When that session was over, Brett suggested that next time they meet at his place. "Didn't you tell me in San Diego that you had a roommate?" she asked him.

"I do have one, but she goes to bed early and really doesn't care what I do as long as she isn't forced to watch." He half-heartedly chuckled feeling his little joke hadn't gone as well as he'd planned.

"We'll see. I'm not entirely sure there will be a next time."

Brett was pretty sure that there would be, and two weeks later he was rewarded with another call. This cycle continued for a few weeks. Each time she got a bit more daring. She would agree to go topless three months after their first meet. Then finally she got completely naked about a month later. The only demand she had was that they ditch the nylon rope for a softer cotton rope to negate the scratch marks left on her skin.

She had been calling once a week for the previous two months, and then Brett introduced the toys. He had purchased a dildo and a butt plug. Both of these toys could be hooked up to a machine that would deliver electric shocks to either toy, or both should the user be up to that.

The first time she was reluctant. He used them and shocked her a couple of times. She never used their safe word so he continued. After the first session with the toys she started calling twice a week.

"So why don't you just fuck her?" Kate's words came back to him and he realized he'd been daydreaming during the whole episode of SportsCenter.

"Maybe I will," he said out loud to himself. "Maybe I will."


Twelve miles away Jesse Hudson-Bauer looked through the rain streaked windshield of her new Audi A6. The red light shined clearly on the hood of the black car, and she was tempted to go anyway since there was no other traffic out.

She absent mindedly rubbed at her wrists, trying to decide if she could still feel the ligature marks or if it was just her guilty conscience. She definitely could feel the combination of lube and her secretions in her crotch and asscrack. As of late she had been getting carried away with the play and hadn't left herself enough time to get cleaned up. "Donny should be in bed by now," she thought to herself.

"What are you so worried about girl?" she asked herself out loud, "It's not like Brett's been inside you."

She thought about that for a moment as if trying to debunk her theory.

At first her sessions with Brett were just to satisfy her curiosity. She found herself leaving those sessions so aroused that she would either masturbate as soon as she got home, or she'd fuck Donny senseless. That was before she realized that the rope was leaving marks.

One night upon returning home from a session, she stripped down to ravish her husband. She worked hard at yoga and her gym session and was proud of her body. As she approached Donny, he got a horrified look on his face.

"Oh my god baby, what did you do to your wrist?"

She looked down and realized there were red marks from the rope. "Oh! I must be allergic to my new bracelet or something." He seemed to buy her explanation but she was suddenly no longer horny.

She had halfhearted sex with him and slid off of him after he came. He assumed that she was tired and didn't think anything more of it. She didn't sleep much that night and vowed to herself that her sessions with Brett were over.

She intended to call Brett the following afternoon and tell him that she'd no longer be having their sessions. She had clients all day except for a fifteen minute slot after her 3:00 session was over.

Everything was fine until her 2:00 appointment showed up with her husband. Usually Natalie only talked about her fear of crossing icy streets, or her fear of driving while the wind blew. That day Natalie said she had wonderful news.

"What news is that?" asked Jesse.

"Tom has decided that just because he doesn't like rope play, it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it."

"So Tom is participating with you?"

"No. He lets me play with a friend of ours who has been into the scene for a while. Tom has no problems with it as long as I don't actually have penetrative sex."

"I really don't." added Tom. "In fact when she comes home from her play time and tells me about it we usually have quite passionate sex after."

While Jesse could never quite gather enough courage to talk to Donny about her fetish, she reasoned that as long as Brett didn't penetrate her she wasn't cheating. When Brett brought up the idea of using dildos and butt plugs in their play, she rationalized that as long as Brett wasn't putting his penis inside her she wasn't cheating.

She pulled into her side of the driveway and into the garage. She was glad that Donny had installed the most quiet garage door opener money could buy. She went inside the house.

All of the lights were off, leaving only the accent lighting in the kitchen and on the stairs to illuminate her path. She went instead to the downstairs bathroom and closed the door. She turned on the light and then inspected herself in the mirror as she stripped for a shower.

Her breasts still showed bruising from being tied. She was no longer surprised about the various marks and bruises left on her alabaster skin after a rope session. Brett tried to be as gentle as possible, but she always asked to be tied tighter. She had been astonished at the appearance of her breasts the first time Brett had tied them up.

He had wrapped the rope around each breast until it was elongated and turning purple. She loved that sensation, even if she wasn't sure about a man other than Donny putting his hands on her breasts.

Her crotch still had the lubricant all over it, and her inner thighs were covered in red marks from the rope, as did her knees and ankles. She made a mental note to see if there was another way to be bound without using rope.

The marks on her body had made her stop having sex with Donny, or if they made love she wore a long night shirt. She didn't think Donny had noticed, she figured as long as he was getting laid he wouldn't notice what she wore or if the lights were on or off.

She took a shower, letting the water pulse over her sensitive clitoris long enough to bring about a huge orgasm. Then she got out and toweled off. The shower hadn't done much to alleviate her marks so she pulled a long t-shirt from behind the stack of towels in the linen closet. She had taken to stashing a couple back there for nights like this.

She was half way up the stairs when she remembered he clothes were in the bathroom still. "I'll get them in the morning," she thought to herself. "Donny has no reason to go in there."

She got to her bedroom door and looked in. She could see three lumps on the bed. One was six foot two, two hundred and twenty pounds and snoring. Then there was Mickey and Minnie. She was quite irritated to find that Donny had allowed them onto the bed. Mickey was lying on her pillow, while Minnie slept about a foot way on her side of the bed.

Mickey was a five pound Chihuahua that Donny had got her for her birthday three years before. At first the little guy was her shadow. He'd be where ever she was. Then one day she and Donny were watching a movie and eating popcorn. Donny, as he always did, would feed Mickey pieces of popcorn ever so often.

Jesse got up to go the bathroom and came back to find Mickey on Donny's lap. When she went to move him he growled at her and snapped. He would growl anytime she tried to touch him when he was with Donny. When Donny got up to go to the bathroom, Mickey followed.

"Why are you following me?" she heard him ask. When he came back Mickey jumped straight up into his lap. From that day forth, when Donny wasn't around Mickey would gravitate to Jesse. But when Donny was home he was Donny's dog.

She could go over and remove Mickey from her pillow but he would growl and make noise possibly waking Donny. But the larger problem was Minnie. If Mickey raised a stink, Minnie would defend him. Minnie was an eighty pound Pit Bull.

Donny had rescued her from some rednecks that were trying to make her drag an engine block around. The chain around her neck had cut her in several places and her food was just out of reach.

Donny had been working on the house across the street and called Animal Control. The officers came and ticketed the people and confiscated the dog. Two weeks later Donny had gone to the pound to see if they had gotten the dog back. He was informed that they had not even attempted to get her, so he adopted her on the spot.

Jesse was irate that he would bring a dog home without cluing her in, but she relented when she saw how well she and Mickey got along. She acted like Mickey was her puppy more often than not.

Jesse was pissed that Donny had taken to letting the dogs on the bed if she wasn't home when he went to bed. Anytime that Mickey wasn't on her pillow she could slip into bed around the dogs. But when Mickey was on her pillow, she knew she was sleeping in the den.


"Where is this fucking clown?"

"Relax bro. He'll be here. He told me he had to meet a guy in Morrison at ten so he'd get here about nine."

Donny and Rick were sitting having coffee in a small café in Morrison. Rick's cousin Herman was due to show at any minute and Donny was getting antsy.

"So you really put her panties in a baggie and brought them?"

"Yup. She snuck in and showered in the downstairs bath the other night. I went in there to get me a fresh towel and found her clothes on the floor. Her panties had something on them, so I figure PI boy can find out what or who is oozing out of my soon to be ex."

"Man, I'm sorry you're having to do this. I never imagined Jesse would cheat on you. You give the cu... , I mean her everything she ever wants."

"Cunt is fine. She ceased being above pond scum the moment I saw them stains."

A few minutes later an unkempt man in a blue Hawaiian shirt and rumpled khaki pants walked in. Donny didn't recognize him until he spoke. "Donny Bauer, as I live and breathe."

"What the fuck Herman? Don't you believe in hygiene anymore?"

The two men chuckled and shook hands. "So. Penis here tells me you have a possible whore issue you need to deal with." Herman said.

"Penis?" asked Donny.

"Yeah, Penis. You know. Ricky, Richard, Dick, Penis; you see the progression?"

"Fuck you asswipe," chuckled Rick.

Donny chuckled. "Yeah I do. That's fucking funny. Penis. Maybe I'll call you wiener boy or some shit and see how long it takes the crew to pick up on it."

"Fuck you too cuck boy."

"Oh! Now that's fucking low dude." said Herman. "Now seriously, Rick here tells me you think your wife is stepping out. I can, with a little info, get you all of the dirt you'll need to bury her ass."

"That would be sweet if we didn't live in a no fault state. All I want is to know if she is for sure fucking around and with whom. I wrote down everything I thought would be pertinent. I also gave you passwords to her cell phone bill and her e-mail addresses," he said as he passed over a thick envelope. Herman took it and shook his head.

"Damn. What do you need me for? I wish all of my clients would make things so easy for me. Look; give me a couple of weeks and I'll see what I can come up with."

"Shit it's only Tuesday so you'll probably have a chance or three before the week is out. She is increasing her frequency. He must be damn good in bed," Donny said as a look of resignation passed over his face.

Herman was suddenly uncomfortable seeing his old friend in pain. "I'm on the case; bro. If she's going out almost every night, I might not even need the full two weeks."

"Do you want to stay for breakfast or do you have pressing business?" Rick asked.

"No man. I gotta go deliver a stack of vids to a gal who wants to castrate her hubby. Doesn't anybody believe in monogamy anymore?"

"Some of us do," said Donny. Rick nodded in agreement.

They all stood and shook hands. Herman then left with the stuff Donny gave him.

"You didn't tell him about the panties."

"He'll notice them when he opens the envelope. I imagine he'll call."

"He'll shit when he sees them. He was expecting info only."

"Oh well. If he can't figure them out, he'll call. Do you want to do breakfast?"

"We better not. The drywall chick will try to rock the whole place by herself."

"Oh I see. You want to help her out," Donny said wiggling his eyebrows in a lavatious manner. "You help her while I get the rest of the house done."

"Dude you are a perv. Besides, if you are about to be single that is one chick I definitely would consider an equal trade or a trade up. The ass that girl has is just ... DAMN!"

"Shall we go before you make a big ol' sticky mess there Penis?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.