How Are You Not Being Neglected?
Chapter 11: Friendly encounter

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Friendly encounter - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

We went by Olga's car and a short time later we arrived at a nice house with a big garden, swimming pool, and tennis-court. There was a fence around the garden, but we could look at it through the steel fence. Olga told me we would swim or will play tennis here; she told me I did not have to worry, because the exercise would not decrease her milk production. We laughed a little. We were soon in front of the car gate, when Olga pressed the remote control. The gate eased open and we drove through. She told me I would have a remote soon too. We had just parked in front of the house and the door opened.

Olga's daughters, Stacy and Jessica, greeted us. Her parents and sister came out too, Tom, Lena, and Tamara. We greeted each other and Olga introduced me to everybody. The young children were a little shy, I was a stranger, but they answered with their smiles at my smile. Both daughters of Olga's were blond haired deep blue-eyed girls. Lena was a light brown haired, deep blue-eyed, tall woman.

Tom was a tall brown haired steel gray eyed man. Tamara was a strawberry blond haired and a deep blue-eyed girl her breasts were maybe a small C cup. We went to the living room and the two children sat beside me and we talked a little. Olga went with her Mom to help her. Tom and Tamara sat opposite me and they watched as Stacy and Jessica talked with me a little. Tamara told them they should go with her into the other room to play, so Tom and I were alone.

Tom smiled at me and he began, "My son I know you well, I read and watched the PI's reports. You know little of my family. You know only my daughter Olga."

"Olga has told me a little about her family background."

"I understand, but she doesn't know everything. Bill I was in same shoe almost thirty years ago. The difference I hadn't children that time," Tom told sympathetically.

I asked him in surprise, "Were you married before Lena?"

"No, but almost. After graduation I was on PhD scholarship at Chicago University in the Russian department. I had BC in Russian and media and MS in Russian. I am not Russian originally, but I lived together with Russian people when I was a young boy. I learned a little Russian from the Russian children. I played with them a lot. My parents were smart and they sent me to learn Russian by taking a private language course. After High School I went to Chicago University.

"During my PhD scholarship I met a girl and we dated, I thought I found the right woman. The two families planned the wedding after I got my PhD. She just graduated with a degree in Business Administration and she got a job. We lived together.

One week before our wedding I came home earlier, because I had a bad case of the flu and I found her with her colleague in our bed. They didn't know I came home, so I went to my parents and I told them everything. We stopped the wedding preparation and I went to our condo, when she was at work, and I took my personal property away."

I questioned him with interest, "Do you know what happened to her?"

"Ten years ago when we became wealthy, I hired a PI firm to locate her. I was curious about her life, because I've been extremely happy since I met and married Lena."

"What did the PI firm find?"

"It was very interesting. She left Chicago and she went to live in St. Louis. She found someone and got married. They had two sons. She learned that her husband was a bastard serial cheater. I was sad for her but she deserved it because of what she did to me. I was surprised to know that she reconciled with him twice after they went to marriage counseling, but at the end she became a divorcee and single mom. The bastard left her and his children for a younger woman."

I exclaimed, "What an interesting thing!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.