How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 8: This is not sex dream

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: This is not sex dream - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

We ate the lunch. At the end we had pineapple, and then she brought out a pot full of fluid from the refrigerator.

She said, "This is the dessert."

The fluid was little yellowish and big white hard foam swam on the fluid. I asked her wondering, "What's it exactly?"

"I learned to cook this dessert from my Mother. I gathered my milk that I pumped out from the past few days and used it for this. I put in sugar with vanilla. It's called Bird milk.

I wondered, "Did you use your milk?"

"Yes and I used egg yolk to mix with my milk and I used the egg white for the foam."

We tasted it and I found it very delicious. I drank her milk from the fridge later.

I questioned her cheerfully with smile, "Do you want to achieve your sex fantasy to feed me with your milk solely?"

Olga laughed and she said, "After three months you'll also dream about such a World where this is the reality."

She was wrong, because I began to dream on such imagined World after one month.

"I liked the pint of milk and one banana for breakfast, as this was my breakfast earlier, so I think I'll soon get used to your breakfast."

She smiled at me and responded naughtily, "You have to change your habit a little, because you'll have pussy instead of banana, but the milk remains."

We laughed a little. I forgot my soon to be ex-wife and I wanted this woman to live with me. Linda did not have much of a sense of humor and I knew she would never be a part of any ANR sex.

I thought of my kids and I became sad and I could see Olga recognized my sadness and she told me, "I know you'll see your children here with us soon. Let's go I'll show the two guest rooms to you."

We went to the rooms. She opened the first and it was furnished for a young teenaged girl, then she showed the second guest room, which was furnished for a teenaged boy.

She explained, "You'll sleep here from Sunday for two weeks, because my daughters must know that you live here, after two weeks we'll sleep together in our bedroom."

"I'm a dad and I understand you, why do you want this."

"Your children will arrange these two rooms when they'll be here with us every second weekend. I tried a little to style for a teenaged girl that room and for a teenaged boy this. You chose me on our second meeting, so I started to furnish these rooms. I want to be a good step mom."

We hugged and we kissed each other passionately for a long time. Olga was fantastic again and knew how to put a spell on me. She showed me the entire house, but when she got a little time she stroked me, and I stroked her round butt. When I massaged her round butt she turned, smiled and she hugged me.

There were two other rooms for her daughters, our bedroom with bathroom and a big gym with training machines and other niceties, and the house had central heating with gas. I saw the garage earlier. We went to my big pile of luggage and we put away everything. We were ready with everything so we sat on the sofa in the living room and we talked a little after a short rest.

I asked her, "Why am I the successful stranger?"

She replied, "I started looking for a new man after my heart began to mend from the loss of my husband. I placed my ad on that ANR site, but my parents told they paid a PI firm to investigate the potential candidates. You were the first good candidate from posting my ad."

I was curious, "What were your motives?"

She was straightforward, "I wanted the ANR connection and assholes aren't good for ANR. The best man for an ANR connection is being close to me and living together in the same house."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.