How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 7: Only three chapters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Only three chapters - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

I went to the house and as Olga smiled at me she told me about her morning preparations, "My breasts were pumped a little this morning, but there is so much milk that remained only for you. I put the rest in the fridge, so when you're thirsty you could drink it later. Yesterday I ate a lot of chili so my milk would be extra tasty for you."

She told me, as this would be an everyday activity. My cock took over control in my brain. She stood a short distance from me I could see her whole beautiful body. She opened her blouse and pulled out her breast, and I beheld her magnificent nipples for the first time. Her breasts were full of wonderful warm milk. I could tell she was ready as modicum fluid soon leaked out. She waited awhile as she watched me fawn over her entire body and that time she looked up at me when I examined her round butt and her nice shaped legs. She counted well that time, it was not a wonder she was a math teacher. When I was in the deepest admiration of her body, she drank my admiration with her wonderful deep blue eyes. She became flushed and her pheromones filled the entire living room, and we closed the distance between us we hugged each other tightly and we kissed vehemently for a long time.

She stopped kissing, looked into my eyes, and said, "I love you."

I responded happily, "Olga, I love you too."

She told me seductively, "I've an offer for you let's go to my bedroom."

She held my hand and she took me up the staircase to our bedroom. She sat me on the large bed and eased next to me. She took off her blouse her skirt, and soon she was totally nude. I stood up, took off my shirt and trousers. I sat beside her in my boxer shorts and with a large protruding bulge. She looked at my bulge and giggled a little. I laughed with her and I pulled down my boxers. When I sat back down beside her we started kissing.

Then we hugged and held each other. I longed to touch her milk filled breasts and reached out to touch her turgid nipple, what Olga said next stunned me, "Oh, Bill, my breasts are yours almost every time, but at this time, No!"

I looked at her with wide opened eyes. She smiled at me with the kindness in her eyes, "Bill, honey, my breasts are almost painfully full of milk and I want to tell you that my milk will be the only soft drink for you now. So first my love, please taste my milk!"

I smiled back at her I understood her entirely and I slowly started suck her right breast. Her turgid nip shot the sweet nectar into my mouth. She leaned back on the high pillow, which helped me to reach the best suckling position.

I felt a wonderful sweet fluid in my mouth, her milk was a little spicy from the earlier eaten chili, but not too strong and was and absolutely wonderful. I liked low fat milk, but Olga's milk was tastier, than any milk I have had before. She gently grasped my cock and started to give me a hand job. Her hand felt so good, as she firmly held my cock. Not too strong, and I was in the heaven.

With each stroke she gave me, I sucked deep. She moaned in pleasure. Our first sucking session was a success. I could feel her right breast slowly begin to empty as I enjoyed the warm liquid love of her delicious milk. I looked into her hooded eyes and she looked back at me with pleasure on her brow.

Olga questioned, "Is my nectar tasty?"

I exclaimed, "Heaven!"

We started the second sucking session back on the right breast and during this time, she eased open her legs and said, "I like your sucking the milk from my breast alone, but would you please touch my pussy to increase my pleasure?"

I touched the landing strip above her pussy, and slowly moved down to explore the shaved lips of lust. Her clit stood proud as I gently massaged it. Olga threw her head back in pleasure. I gently inserted a finger into her hot moistness, and sucked hard on her nipple. I felt her pussy become damper.

She moaned again as I stuck a second finger in and began to move it all about. With each stroke of my fingers I sucked more sweet milk from her. It was a few seconds later, when she moaned loudly and I felt her love canal clench my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.