How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 5: Revenge?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revenge? - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

The last meeting with Olga before my leaving to be with her was the same as the second meeting. Olga was there when I entered. She showed me once more that I was very important to her. So different from the many earlier girlfriends, who did the opposite to me that I had to wait for them a long time. She stood up and we kissed each other passionately a long time. She dressed like a businesswoman to show me she was sure she was mine, but this time the sex was not the most important. I thought I was right when I guessed her plan for our third meeting. She knew my arrangements with the divorce lawyer, because we wrote our E-mails to each other. We sat down and I accidentally put my right hand on the table and she put her hand on my hand straightaway to show me she wanted to give me strength for the next days.

Olga began, "A little lactation started, the medicine works well, so next week I'll have about a half gallon of milk for you. If the divorce papers are ready you could leave her for us."

I intervened, "I'm very curious about this."

She smiled at me and said, "I hoped you would be!"

We laughed a little and I thought I would never be bored with such a woman as Olga, who had a wonderful cheerful personality.

"You'll live in the guest room for two weeks, because the girls need to get used to you. I'll get up early and I'll go to your room in the morning and you'll go to my room when the girls sleep during the night. Two weeks later you'll sleep with me when my daughters can see, you're with us forever. "I said, "You planned everything for us."

She responded with her cheerful manner, "I'm a math teacher so I must count well."

We laughed a little. Olga was fantastic she planned everything for us. I wasn't going to jump into the void. For example I wouldn't stay with my parents or at a motel as I first thought after discovering Linda's cheating.

I picked out which day the last day would be when I leave Linda, "As I wrote in the last mail I could leave my cheater wife next Saturday, when my divorce documents are ready."

She had a better plan for me, "Are you going to leave her for me at lunch or dinner time? Let me know and I'll cook our hot meal, when you come to me."

Olga showed me I had a choice and she does everything the best for me, but her proposal had a little erotic second meaning too. The second meaning excited me at once.

I told her my plan, "I'm going to get up early and give her the divorce documents. Then hopefully after a very brief talk I'll leave for you. This should be fair to her and my family."

She agreed and she tried to prepare me for the future, "Exactly, I think it's important for you to be civil with her, because she'll get custody of the children. She hid her cheating from your children. So you'll have little to say that she is an unfit mother that would force a judge to give the custody to you. You two must work together for your children and civil behavior is the best way for your children."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.