How Are You Not Being Neglected?
Chapter 4: What is the ANR?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: What is the ANR? - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

At our next meeting Olga was there earlier and when she stood up to greet me, she hugged me tight. I felt her large breasts press into me, and felt a strong stirring in my loins. This fantastic woman knew already that she was the most important person to me and I was totally smitten with her. She was warm, intelligent, and I could tell she loved me.

Olga began our conversation by saying, "I think this meeting will be the most important we'll ever have. You can choose me too if you wish to share your life with me. I've chosen you, but first you should know more about ANR before making your decision."

I told her as if I were a good student, "What I know is that nature provided that mammals lactate for feeding their babies and that nature made the nursing pleasurable for the Moms. A lot of women who breastfeed enjoy this for the pleasure which it provides them."

She smiled at me, "Bravo! I'm lucky you like milk. More?"

Olga had a good sense of humor so we laughed a little.

"What I read on the Net that lactation combined with sex is even more pleasurable. The released oxytocin causes orgasm and euphoria," I continued my humorous exam.

"Yes, the constant sex twice a day is important, not daily one. If you were far from home, I would use an electric breast pump to lactate myself. I don't believe the twice a day sex would be a problem if you like my milk."

She smiled at me. I responded, "Yes, this is not a problem, I prefer milk to booze. I also read on the Net that ANR couples are closer together than the ordinary pairs."

She said, "This is true. After starting the ANR my husband and I were even closer in our love. This is the reason why I'm looking for the right man to restart that kind of relationship. I believe you're the right man for such a connection."

I explained to her, "I'm interested in it. But I have not any experience with it, so my knowledge is only theoretical."

"I think your wife wouldn't want you to practice with her, so I'll just be alone to teach you."

We laughed a little again. She had a cheerful personality.

"My sexual fantasy was to feed my husband with so much milk that he need not eat anything else."

I exclaimed, "What a marvelous sex fantasy!"

Olga knew how she could help me to cut off the last thread to my soon to be ex wife, so she excited me, " Never will your wife's sex fantasy be the same, I 'm sure you know this!"

I decided to move forward with Olga. However, I wanted to be a good stepfather and this was a concern to me.

"My daughters are very young and they'll learn to love you soon."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.