Cruise Ship Regeneration 3
Part 3: You Can not Get Enough of a Good Thing

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: You Can not Get Enough of a Good Thing - The cruise ship provides guidance to a sexually abstinent single mother, a son who ejaculates prematurely and a frustrated daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema  

03.15 Amanda, Julie, Tyler, Things to do Today:

03.16 Fantasy Room, Amanda, Surrogate sex in the dark:

03.17 Pleasure Room, Tyler, Extraction Preparation:

03.18 Pleasure Room, Tyler, Semen Extraction:

03.19 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian Preparation:

03.20 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian:

03.15 Amanda, Julie, Tyler, Things to do Today:

The following morning the rested and refreshed trio were having breakfast and the conversation was centered on what they were going to do today. Julie left the table and returned with the pamphlet on the Pleasure Complex. She opened a marked page and said,

"I want to try this out today."

It showed a picture of a woman being held in a harness directly over a device resembling a Sybian.

Tyler took the pamphlet and went through the pages. A smile crossed his face and he showed what he had found to his sister and mother. The picture was of a boy about his age straddling a motorcycle like machine and the title stated 'A boy having his semen extracted'. Under the picture in smaller print was 'Preparation required'.

Julie and Tyler looked at their mother who began leafing through the pages. She stopped and showed them what she had found. There was no picture, just a black square. Under it was written, 'Sex in the Dark'. Choice of Male, Female or Both.

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads. Amanda picked up the phone and asked for reservations. She gave the reception desk what each of them wanted and when the desk asked her told her about 'The Dark', Amanda turned away and in almost a whisper said,

"Male and must be well endowed."

The girl replied,

"How about 8.50 in length and 3.25 inches diameter.?"

Amanda sucked in her breath and gasped a solid 'Yes'.

She was given a 1:00pm time for all of them. They decided to spend the morning at the pool and take in all the nakedness that they knew would be there. Amanda thought back to their first days on the ship and remembered how embarrassed each of them were.

03.16 Fantasy Room, Amanda, Surrogate sex in the dark:

Amanda was given a robe and after putting it on, she was escorted to her Fantasy Room. When she entered the room she saw a padded, waist high supporting rail about three feet from a mirrored wall. The escort smiled at her and said,

"Your lover's name is Adrian and he will be with you shortly.

The escort left and Amanda was alone.

Another door opened and Amanda saw her Lover enter the room. It was as if someone had reached deep into her mind and saw the image of what she thought the perfect male would look like. Six feet tall, muscular, tight ABS, hairless from the shoulders down and a 'package' that most women would die for. Her breathing quickened as her eyes feasted on his 5.00" long, 2" thick flaccid penis and his testicles, the size of tennis balls, were heavy and bloated as they swung under his penis.

His smile and body made Amanda's heart beat faster, her nipples stiffened and tingled, her clitoris pushed outward from its hood and her and her vagina rippled with need.

He moved toward her and said,

"You must be Amanda, my name is Adrian."

A stunned Amanda could only stand there and look at him. Adrian moved in front her and reached down, undoing the sash to her robe. She sighed when the front of the robe parted. It was as though a confining barrier was removed and her firm breasts pushed proudly into the air. She sighed when she saw Adrian's eyes wander up and down her partially bared body and closed her eyes knowing her Lover was feasting on her nakedness. She felt lips touch her lips and they quickly parted as Adrian slipped his tongue into her mouth. She moaned as he kissed her with a passion that she had never felt before.

Adrian broke the kiss and Amanda saw him step back away little. She saw his swaying thickness and something compelled her to touch it. Her right hand slowly and tentatively, reached out toward it and gently lifted and cradled it in her hand. A small gasp escaped her lips when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her cradling and massaging hand.

A sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind as it grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

5.50" x 1.50", 6.00" x 1.75", 6.50" x 2.00"...

7.00" x 2.50", 7.50" x 2.75", 8.00" x 3.00", 8.50" x 3.25"

Amanda's fingers were barely able to wrap around the engorged erection and her heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the granite-like pillar. Her hands reached down and lifted Adrian's swaying testicles and moaned openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness. She smiled when the massive erection jerked before her eyes.

She saw Adrian's large hands reached down between her thighs and as if in a trance watched them mold themselves onto the folds of her labia. The contact was electric, her thighs spread apart and she hunched down giving her Lover easier access to her sex. She gasped when they started to massage and knead the swelling folds and his thick thumbs pressed and swirled against her excited and extended organ of joy. The fingers slipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart and the slick fingers began caressing her clasping inner lips. Amanda threw her head back and moaned loudly,

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

Adrian moved further inward and pressed against her body. The massive hardness pressed and throbbed against her abdomen and her moans became whimpers of need and desire.

Adrian led a dazed Amanda toward the rail and the mirror. She heard a voice saying,

"Amanda, reach out with your hands and grasp the rail ... Now move your feet back a foot or so ... that's good."

In the mirror, she saw her slightly leaning body, her swaying breasts, her aroused and excited clitoris.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the room was plunged into darkness. She could not see herself in the mirror nor could she see her hands or the rail

Adrian leaned closer to the back of Amanda and whispered,

"It much more exciting in the dark."

She felt two hands touch her shoulders over her robe. The soft touches began a slow massaging action and Amanda sighed.

Adrian whispered in her ear,

"The darkness heightens the senses, the touches, the rising passions."

After a brief pause to let the words register, Adrian's hands began a slow massaging of her shoulders. Amanda sighed again and her breathing quickened. She stared in front of her trying to see if she could see her lover ... there was only darkness.

She gasped when she felt an electric sensation run from her left ear and down her spine. His warm, moist tongue began to lick the back of her ear and the right hand left her shoulder with the fingers lightly tracing her robe downward. They delicately caressed the outside of her right breast then trailed downward to wrap around her hip. The fingers gently pressed into the soft fabric of her robe as the hand moved onto her lower abdomen. Everything that had been touched tingled and the sensations were spreading outward to warm her body. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She trembled slightly as she felt the lips and tongue move from her ear to touch her neck on her right side, just above her shoulder line. She shivered as pleasurable streamers flowed across her shoulders.

Amanda felt the warm suckling mouth plant light butterfly kisses across her neck, at the same time the hands returned to her shoulders with a wonderful massaging and squeezing action.

"Oh ... that feels sooo good!"

She felt the soft fingers on her shoulders tug slowly on her robe and Amanda sighed louder as it was pulled from her shoulders and it slipped down to the floor. Even in the darkness, Amanda could feel her nakedness stand out like a beacon and her breathing quickened knowing that soon those loving fingers would be exploring her nakedness. The hands left her shoulders and a quick intake of breath was heard as both hands came to rest on her newly bared hips.

Her breath quickened as the hands massaged their way upward over her abdomen. Each cupped and lifted a firm breast and the sigh turned into a moan. The nipples began to tingle as if begging for attention. They were not to be disappointed. Slowly and teasingly the soft fingers worked their way over the full mounds and slipped deliciously around the tingling, erect buds. She gasped as they were caressed and fondled and pushed her chest downward into the darkness and into the loving hands.

"Ohhhhhhhh..."

In a few seconds, the invisible right hand slipped down and began a slow, circling, rubbing action on her flat abdomen. The little nibbling kisses exploring her neck and shoulders continued as the massaging hands continued their joyous exploring of her breast and abdomen.

The lips now pressed up and down the back of her neck, the tongue trailing wetly downward to the neckline and shoulders. The tongue then moved in slow circles around her neck, mimicking the hand that was circling her abdomen and the one kneading her breast with its tingling nipple. The hands switched, left massaging its way downward to her abdomen, the right moving to cradle then encircle her right breast.

Amanda moaned and her knees began to feel weak.

"Oh Jesus ... That feels so nice..."

Amanda felt the hands as they glided downward toward the junction of her thighs.

With an almost whisper like plea,

"Oh! Yes! Oh! Please! Yes!"

The massaging fingers tap danced their way downward and Amanda gasped as her engorged clitoris was teased as the hand slid downward between her slightly parted legs to gently palm the swelling folds of her labia. The ecstatic jolt caused Amanda to almost fall back, but Adrian was there, sturdy and unmoving, behind her. She leaned heavily back his leaning chest and waist. Her silky buttocks pressed up against his large straining hardness, and she gasped at the combined sensations. She trembled and shook as the hand that was palming her labia began circling slowly. Amanda could feel her wetness seeping between her folds.

An increasing moan escaped her lips as the fingers of the right hand caressed and manipulated the right nipple. Delicious sensations swirled around the erect bud and Amanda cooed as she ground her aching breast into the massaging hand. The mouth moved forward to the lower part of her neck and under her chin. Amanda leaned her head back so it rested on a firm shoulder as the lips and tongue explored and tasted her.

The voice in the darkness whispered,

"Amanda, I will satisfy every need and desire in your body."

Amanda's response was more of a plea than an acknowledgement.

"Ohhhhhh ... Yessssssss!"

Amanda gasped as two fingers slid down over each fold, while a third slipped between them, caressing the rigid organ of joy and then dipping into her warm, moist furrow between the swollen folds.

Amanda was awash in pleasure. She had not really known just how aroused she was until that first intimate touch. With a start she realized that she was close to having a minor orgasm.

The fingers continued their relentless exploration of Amanda's enflamed sex. The middle digit dragged wetly against her extended clitoris with an exquisite caressing action. Her hips rocked automatically with the motion, rotating her pelvis forward and backward, trying to increase the sensations. Unconsciously her knees separated, giving her lover more room between her trembling thighs.

Amanda hissed as the middle finger dipped deep into her simmering, vaginal opening, and then back out and up across her slick crease to begin short rapid circles over her engorged and excited clitoris.

That was enough to push Amanda into the throes of her first orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, "

She shook as she orgasmed, the familiar spasms making her body quake. She felt her inner muscles clasp and release, heard her breath catch. It was not the most intense orgasm, it was almost gentle and rolling. As she shook, the left hand gently manipulated her nipple, the right hand slid back so that the middle finger was just inside the oozing entrance while the other fingers massaged her flaring folds. The mouth continued to gently suck and lick at her neck and throat.

As she slowly came down, glowing from the climax, the loving voice whispered again,

"I felt you orgasm and I will give you more."

Still in the afterglow, Amanda did not fully comprehend the words. She smiled when she felt him quickly kneel down behind her.

Adrian said softly,

"Amanda honey, Move your feet back a bit and lean forward and rest your shoulders on the rail."

In a daze, Amanda did so.

"Now spread your legs Amanda ... Beautiful."

She could feel hot breath on the backs of her slightly spread thighs. Amanda heard him breathe in through his nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. The sound sent delicious tremors up and down her spine. With a start, Amanda felt the unseen face press into the space between her spread legs. Lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then a tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. It was long ... or did the darkness make it seem longer. She felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease.

Amanda's back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give the tongue greater access. It obliged, sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds. She spread her thighs wider and so it could now reach all the way onto her engorged clitoris. The contact caused her to jump and cry out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The strong hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. Down to her calves and up her inner thighs as she trembled. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as the tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex.

"OOOO ... OOOOO ... OOOOO..."

She began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure, for what seemed like hours, or was it just seconds? The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing freely, dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs and legs. The suckling mouth and long tongue continued its ecstatic exploration of her swollen labia and clitoris.

Her cooing and mewing gave way to more incoherent sounds as the fingers and mouth drove her toward her second orgasm. Amanda felt this one start at her toes and follow the pattern of his moving hands up to her labia where it exploded into something else altogether. The tongue manipulated her organ of joy and dove deep into her seething vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Amanda cried out incoherently as her inner muscles clutched at the invading tongue and unseen fingers that teased her rigid clitoris. She saw flares of light in the darkness around her wide open eyes and her body shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

The dark shape behind her stayed where it was, tongue quivering in her as it surged and she rode it out, only gradually subsiding to pants and gasps. She shuddered again as the long tongue finally withdrew from her from her enflamed sex. The invisible hands never left her body. They glided upward over her hips, slipped over her abdomen and onto to her swaying breasts with a delicious circling and massaging action. Amanda was still resting on the rail, legs and knees still parted and trembling from the ecstatic orgasm. She jumped a little as he stood up and leaned over her back. His hard, thick erection laying between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia.

His arms and hands circled down under her and began to knead her swaying breasts, occasionally catching a hard nipple between a pair of fingers with a gentle caressing and manipulating action. Amanda gasped as her folds were pushed apart by his thick, straining member. His erection now began dragging itself back and forth between her slick flared folds and the throbbing thickness glided over her extended organ of joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The hard member drew back and forth just a little further with each sliding motion. The head slipped ecstatically over her rigid clitoris, back toward her vulnerable and eager entrance a little more each time. Amanda froze. Her hands gripped the rail, her legs tensed and her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed. The thick gland slid back and nestled into her clasping and ready entrance.

Her mind screamed,

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

In one fluid motion, the thick head stretched its way through the elastic opening, pushing her swollen folds further apart. A loud hiss of ecstasy was heard as the full throbbing length slithered deeply into seething passage. Her eyes opened wide as an incredible fullness, stretched and filled her spasming womanhood. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her. Sliding in deeper and deeper until she was almost out of breath. The twin sensations of her shadow lover's pelvis pressing onto her buttocks and of the thick pulsing gland pressing into the depths of her sexual being filled her mind with incredible, erotic images. Another ecstatic squeal escape Amanda's open mouth.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then glided all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the shadowy shape adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ... something electric shot through enflamed sex.

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her jerking clitoris and shot upwards onto her breasts and excited nipples. She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed the hyper-sensitive tissues of her 'G' spot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her lover quickly lunged all the way into her then came back to tease her sweet spot again and again. It was incredible, Amanda was almost overloaded with raw pleasure, and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the fantastic connection be broken.

"Yes ... Yes ... more ... Deeper ... Faster..."

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth opened wide as her body exploded.

The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed. Her toes curled, her legs stiffened, and her back arched as her vaginal muscles clamped around her lover's massive erection as it plunged one more time into her seething vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Amanda squealed with joy as her body wide orgasm was unleashed. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard organ which was buried all the way into her.

Amanda's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and clenched around the pulsing flesh that was embedded deep within her. Her clitoris and bullet-like nipples throbbed excitedly. Her whole body trembled and shook. It lasted almost forever. Her mind and body convulsed and spasmed in the ecstatic aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Adrian let Amanda rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her body. Soon, Amanda cooed again as her lover withdrew and began to slowly stroke into her frothy passage with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

Then it registered in her mind.

Her lover had not ejaculated! Amanda knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave. She felt his heavy testicles swing upward and bounce onto her still engorged clitoris with each thrust. The hands left her breasts and slid down to firmly grasp her waist, pulling her back onto him as he stroked forward.

His hand had left her hip again, this time coming around front, under her leaning body. A finger slowly pressed and teased her rigid and excited organ of joy. Her hips jerked, her clitoris spasmed and her vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was ecstatically stretching its way into her eager vagina. The loving hand left her labia to reassert itself on her hip and help pull her back onto his long, thick manhood.

She felt his warm groin press against her buttocks and grind in an ecstatic circling action, causing the thick head of his erection to twist and turn within her enraged vaginal passage.

"Oh ... What are you doing to me...""

He lunged inward and Amanda felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. Amanda once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both hands now moved to Amanda's lower hips and he once again started a slow, building rhythm of thrusts. His thick member stroked steadily in and out of her excited vaginal passage. Her gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. Amanda began thrusting and grinding her sex rearward onto her Lover's granite-like pillar of joy. For then for the first time she was hearing Adrian's deep gasping pants as his lunges took on a sense of urgency. She wanted to return the joy that he had and was giving her and began clenching her vaginal muscles with an intense milking action.

Amanda now wanted, now needed and now craved for her lover's thick gushes of semen to flood her enflamed sex. Her own words surprised her as they flew from her mouth.

"Now ... Oh God ... Nowwwwww ... Cum In to me now..."

The lunges became more urgent and Amanda intensified her loving grip on the engorged erection. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking sheath. She felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in cervix as copious amounts of thick, hot, nectar spewed from the flexing gland. Amanda thrust her hips forcefully rearward and squealed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Now her lover's hips pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward again, his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread through Amanda like a series of freight trains, shooting from her vagina and connecting with her exploding organ of joy, to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Amanda's fourth and final, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled, her hands gripped the rail tightly. Her orgasmic scream drowned out the deep moans of her lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in Amanda's body vibrated with ecstasy. Tears streaked her face as she shook uncontrollably. His jettisoning essence went on and on, the hips grinding his manhood into her as her vagina was flooded again and again with his liquid joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Amanda's sexual sensory system went into overload and she slumped unconscious with her shoulders resting on the rail with Adrian's loving arms supported her. Slowly, Amanda recovered and her hips jerked onto her still imbedded lover as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her leaning body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Adrian's erection slowly relaxed and subsided, still buried in her vagina. The deflating feeling of fullness made Amanda moan with disappointment. The squirmy sensations caused more reflexive squeezing and the softening thickness was slowly pushed out.

"That felt soooooo ... Goooood ... Thank you ... Thank you..."

His hands lifted Amanda into a standing position and he snuggled in close to her body. She sighed when she felt his flaccid, long, thick and very slick penis lay against her left buttock.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She turned toward him and their lips found each other in the darkness. Their kiss, through stray strands of her hair was passionate and wondrous. Amanda detected her own intimate taste on his lips, and her scent on his face. The kiss lasted for a long time, barely broken by Amanda post orgasmic pants.

Adrian slowly broke the embrace and again Amanda whispered,

"Thank You."

Suddenly she felt Adrian leave her and again she felt all alone. The lights came on and the door opened. Amanda saw her escort standing in the doorway smiling at her. She pressed a button and part of a mirrored wall opened to a large walk-in shower. Amanda nodded at the escort and enjoy a long warm shower. Soon she was walking back to waiting area, her body glowed and an occasional gasp was heard as trailing aftershocks filled her sex.

03.17 Pleasure Room, Tyler, Extraction Preparation:

A girl led Tyler to his Pleasure Room. The room's walls were mirrored and in the center was a strange device that could best be described as a large motorcycle, without the motor. The width of the rear of the seat was about normal but was much wider from the mid-section to the front of it. The surface was, clear, smooth and gel-like and he could see the machine's inner parts. The machine had hand grips instead of handle bars. The rear part of the 'seat' was saddle shaped for the user to sit on. The foot rests were at the normal motorcycle position, at the bottom, and slightly toward the rear.

Beside it sat what looked like 'U' shaped Bidet without the lid. Within the bowl was vertical, accordion like, 4" x 1/2" probe. Positioning lasers could move the probe anywhere within a ten inch radius and the internal mechanisms could move the probe upward and downward. The probe itself could expand and and contract. The tank has three compartments, the first is water, the second is an enema solution and the third contains chemicals that would sexually enhance a male's rectal sheath or females vaginal sheath.

Tyler was getting a little nervous as he walked around the two devices. This isn't exactly what he expected. The girl sensed his nervousness and handed him a cup filled with a light green liquid.

"Here Tyler, drink this down, it will help relax you."

He drank down the liquid and the girl began explaining what was going to happen.

"The Bidet will give you an enema that is required before you use the Semen Extractor. All you have to do is sit on it, everything is automatic. The Extractor will show you how much pleasure your prostate can give you."

As the girl was talking, The drink began to take effect. A pleasurable warmth began flowing into his penis and testicles, and tingling sensations seeped into his anal lips, trickling into his rectal sheath.

When the girl finished she led Tyler to the toilet. The girl guided Tyler on the Bidet. Instead of facing the tank, he sat down on it facing forward, toward the mirrored wall. The Bidet sensed his body and soft straps curled around his thighs and waist holding him firmly so he could not move. A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with his exposed anal opening. A startled Tyler suddenly felt a soft hardness pressing against his anal opening and he tried to shift away from it but couldn't.

He flinched when he felt the tip of the probe trace around the tight opening to his rectum, occasionally, nudging into the center of his anus. Soon, a tingling warmth seeped past his anal lips and spread inward. The tight sphincter loosened and the head of the four inch probe slipped past the stretching entrance and slipped into his rectal sheath.

The cleansing solution was released and Tyler moaned as he tried to wiggle his hips and stand up as his lower bowel were filled. For the next minute, he was forced to endure the discomfort and embarrassment of his enema while the girl smiled at his torment. Just when he thought he could take no more, the probe withdrew from his rectum and loud sigh of relief was heard as the liquid bowel waste was expelled out of his body. A warm flow of water bathed his anus and buttocks, followed by puffs of warm air.

He looked at the girl wondering why his restraints had not been removed and she said,

"It isn't finished yet Tyler, one more thing to do."

Again he felt the probe slipping into his rectum and he closed his eyes wanting this to end. This time, the probe had a different agenda. It flexed and pulsed as it slipped inward, lengthening and thickening.

1"... 2"... 3"... 4"

A reluctant gasp escaped his mouth as the slick tube ground over his prostate on its delicious trek inward.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

5"... 6"... 7"... 8"

In a few seconds Tyler felt a thick fullness fill his rectal sheath. The girl pulled up a stool and sat down in front Tyler. Her eyes were glued to his flaccid penis and balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.