Cruise Ship Regeneration 3
Part 1: The Cruise Ship provides sexual therapy to a family

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: The Cruise Ship provides sexual therapy to a family - The cruise ship provides guidance to a sexually abstinent single mother, a son who ejaculates prematurely and a frustrated daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema  

03.01 Pleasure Complex:

03.02 Amanda, Julie and Tyler:

03.03 Fantasy Room, Tyler and his female Entity:

03.04 Fantasy Room, Julie and her male Entity:

03.05 Pleasure Room, Amanda gets a makeover:

03.06 Amanda, Chamber Preparation:

03.07 Amanda, Chamber, First orgasm:

03.08 Amanda, Chamber, Breast enhancement:

03.09 Amanda, Chamber, Clitoris enhancement:

03.10 Amanda, Chamber, Vaginal enhancement:

03.11 Amanda, Chamber, Vaginal testing, Conditioning:

Part-Part-2 Love the One You're With.

03.12 Mother Deep Throats Son:

03.13 Daughter Fists Mother:

03.14 Brother Mates with Sister:

Part-3 You can not get enough of a good thing.

03.15 Amanda, Julie, Tyler, Things to do Today:

03.16 Fantasy Room, Amanda, Sex in the dark:

03.17 Pleasure Room, Tyler, Extraction Preparation:

03.18 Pleasure Room, Tyler, Semen Extraction:

03.19 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian Preparation:

03.20 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian:


03.01 The Pleasure Complex:

One of the more popular places in the cruise ship is the Pleasure Complex that is in the center of deck 2 and is the size of an Olympic-size pool.

There are 42 soundproof rooms, ten feet by ten feet, in six rows. Each row is separated by a fifteen foot aisle. At the head of Pleasure complex is the reception desk and a waiting area and at the back of the Pleasure complex are four larger rooms that are used for GenTech's high-tech Entity, Sexual Devices and Surrogate Fantasies.

Each passenger's Key Card has information pertaining to their gender, sexual status and preference.

1. Male teen

2. Female teen

3. Male adult

4. Female adult

1. Virgin

2. Limited experience

3. Experienced

1. Heterosexual

2. Lesbian

3. Gay

4. Hermaphrodite

5. Shemale

6. bisexual

Each user must fill out a form at the reception desk indicating what they want their experience to include. Multiple selections are permitted for the Pleasure Room. They are then given a room number and the waiting time, if applicable.

Pleasure Room

[1] The Chamber, Male/Female Enhancements

[2] Semen extraction/prostate milking

[3] Sybian, female/male

In the center of each Pleasure room is an enclosure or chamber that resembled a personal spa capsule. When not in use, the front panel of the chamber rests in the vertical position above the chamber. Internally, there are leg and arm rests and a 'U' shaped seat for the user to sit on. When the user is positioned correctly, restraining straps are automatically applied to the wrists and ankles. When started, the front panel closes down over the front of the chamber and fills a thick liquid gel that stops when it reaches the user's shoulders. Both the gel and the chamber execute the program that the user requested at the reception desk.

Fantasy Room

[1] Entity Male

[2] Entity Female

[3] Canine

[4] Canine and Frame

The Fantasy rooms include two rooms for invisible Entities and two rooms for Sexual Devices and Surrogate Lovers. The Entities and Surrogates can provide a heterosexual, lesbian or a Gay encounter. The Sexual devices are for both genders.

03.02 Amanda, Julie and Tyler:

Amanda is a single mother by choice, is 37 years old, physically fit and happy with her body. Her sexual life has been one disappointment after another which has gradually become non-existent. She has two 17 year old twins, Julie and Tyler.

Julie is a promiscuous 17 year old that is becoming increasingly frustrated with the boys she dates because of their inability to know what to do and their lack of control. Tyler suffers from premature ejaculation and word is spreading to the girls in his class about his problem. Julie and Tyler are close to each other and one day, Amanda overheard them talking about their sexual experiences. She joined in on the conversation and told them about her own sexless life.

Amanda remembered getting an email from a friend that had moved to London describing the Cruise Ship Regeneration and the sexual adventures she had experienced on it. Amanda got an email off to her friend describing the problems with herself and her twins. The reply was almost immediate. It told her that the cruise ship would solve everything and is well worth the cost. Her friend would setup everything for them. In two days Amanda received an mail with a link to a secure web site. She was a bit surprised at the detailed personal and sexual information that was required but filled out the forms and submitted them. She requested a cruise in mid June to coincide with the schools summer holidays. When the reservations were accepted, Amanda was told that the Pleasure Complex would attend to all their needs.

It took two days for the three to get used to the 'nudist colony' atmosphere and on the third day, while Julie and Tyler were at the pool, Amanda went to the Pleasure Complex and filled out their requests in advance for the following morning.

Tyler: Fantasy Room: Female Entity, controlled ejaculation

Julie: Fantasy Room, Virgin, Male Entity

Herself: Pleasure Room: Oral, Penetration

At 10:00am, Amanda led her reluctant kids into the Pleasure Complex. They were greeted by the same woman that Amanda had talked to the day before. She had a girl walk with Julie to her 'room' and a boy, carrying a small bottle of liquid, walked with Tyler to his 'room'.

When Tyler and Julie were out of hearing range, the woman leaned close to Amanda and said,

"I can program the Chamber to enhance your breasts, clitoris and vagina."

Amanda just looked at the woman. It took a few moments to register in her mind what she had just heard. She finally smiled and nodded her head.

As the woman type in the program changes she asked Amanda three questions,

1. What size breasts have you always wanted?

"36C"

2. Hard clitoris, 3/4", 1", 1.5"?

"1.5"

3. Vaginal and 'G' spot enhancements?

"Oh God Yes."

The woman then asked Amanda if the twins were going to 'visit' the Pleasure Rooms and if so, she would need her input regarding their enhancements. Amanda thought about it and asked the woman what kind of enhancements she had in mind for seventeen year olds.

She replied,

"Julie, breasts 34D, external clitoris 3/4" plus vaginal enhancements.

Tyler, penis flaccid, 4.75" x 1.75" D, penis erect, 7.75" x 2.75" D."

The woman finished the entries and handed Amanda a small bottle of liquid saying,

"This will help you relax and minimize your nervousness."

She drank it down and then followed the woman to one of the Fantasy rooms.

03.03 Fantasy Room, Tyler and his female Entity:

Tyler entered the Fantasy Room. It was empty and in the center of the room a soft circle of light highlighted an area of the floor. The boy directed Tyler to stand in the lighted circle and wait. Tyler stood in the circle trembling, he wished his mother was with him. The boy handed Tyler the bottle and told him to drink it down. Tyler did so and liked the chocolate taste. It contained a relaxer, and a drug that would quickly restore his sexual rejuvenation if stimulation were present. The boy then pressed a button by the door and left, closing it behind him.

Suddenly, the circle of light went out and Tyler was encased in darkness. His mind panicked and wanted to run out of the room but couldn't see where the door was. It started as a soft touch on his right shoulder and he froze. The touch turned into a gentle massaging action and were soon followed by other touches across his body. As the unseen hands and fingers massaged his shoulders, abdomen and legs, he felt light suckling kisses on his face, neck and chest. He looked in front and around his body but saw only darkness.

Tyler closed his eyes, savoring the pleasurable sensations and his fears ebbed away from his mind. With a start, he reopened them when he felt a pressure forming along his back, head, buttocks and legs. His nervousness returned when he felt himself being moved into a lying position, his legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. Again he looked around, seeing no one. The touches and kisses resumed and Tyler sighed as he welcomed back his unseen 'friends'.

The sigh turned into a startled gasp when he felt the 'hands' that were on his inner thighs move inward, one lifted his testicles with an exquisite massaging action and the other cradled his flaccid penis with delicious squeezes and strokes. Tyler didn't know what to think, all he knew was that he liked what 'they' were doing to him and his penis tingled and stirred as the 'hand' coaxed it into full erection.

The hands withdrew and again he sighed, this time with disappointment as his hardness throbbed above his abdomen. He felt movement between his spread thighs and then a pressure as if someone were leaning over him. The first touch on his upper chest felt like two breasts were pressing onto him and then soft lips touched his lips. At first he kept them closed but they slowly parted as a moist tongue glided across them. The tongue slipped into his mouth and touched his tongue. The kiss became deeper and Tyler reached above him and wrapped his arms around something that he could feel but could not see. He returned the kiss and his mind reeled with sensations that he had never felt before and a muffled moan was heard and his erection throbbed against his unseen Lover.

The kiss was broken and a dazed Tyler felt the soft butterfly-like kisses on his face and neck trek downward toward his right breast area. The lips closed around his right nipple and the tip of a tongue pressed and swirled around the stiffening bud. Tyler gasped at the exquisite sensations and his hands reached out and grasp the loving head. The kisses trekked across his chest and descended onto his stiff left nipple. The entity slowly moved back and forth between the excited nipples and Tyler was soon pushing them into the unseen suckling mouths. He felt his Lover's mouth move down onto his abdomen and his hands fell to his trembling sides as the mouth and lips neared his excited manhood.

He arched upward and gasped loudly when he felt a warm, moist tongue slip onto the tingling gland at the head of his erection and then press onto it with an ecstatic swirling action. It was too much for Tyler's body and once again his control failed him. He moaned as his ejaculation gushed and spurted onto the lapping tongue. He wondered if he would ever experience the full joy of an orgasm.

As his penis slowly softened, he closed his eyes and in almost a whisper said,

"I'm sorry..."

As if in response, his Lover's mouth slipped over the head of his near flaccid penis and began to suckle on it. Within seconds Tyler was moaning as his rejuvenated manhood soared to full hardness within the incredible mouth. At the same time two hands slipped between his thighs and began massaging his balls. Tyler arched upward and squealed, his mind couldn't believe what had just happened. His erection felt harder and thicker than it had ever felt before and his massaged testicles felt heavy and bloated.

His Lover withdrew and Tyler moaned with frustration as his aroused body lay on the blanket of air. He felt his bent legs being straightened out and his back was lowered so he now lay in a horizontal position. Soft hands lifted his testicles so they lay over his closed thighs. His breathing quickened when he felt his Lover straddle his thighs and felt his hands being lifted upward until they came in contact with his lover's firm breasts. His breathing quickened as his hands began exploring each breast with a kneading and massaging action. Ripples of excitement spread into his finger tips as they crept onto the stiff nipples. He felt hands on his shoulders pulling him upward and then the hands guided his open mouth toward the erect nipple of the right breast. A muffled moan was heard and his erection throbbed as he suckled on an a nipple for the first time.

In a few moments. Tyler's reluctant mouth was pulled away from the breast and he was laid back on the mattress of air. He felt the pressure on his thighs moving forward and moaned when he felt a warm, moist smoothness slide over his testicles and onto the base of his erection. His Lover glided forward until his tingling gland lay nestled with the grasping folds of the Entity's labia. A gasp escaped his mouth when the thick folds closed around the excited head of his erection with an exquisite pressing and swirling action.

His mind was giving him the signals that he was about to ejaculate and he began thinking about cold showers, anything that would help stop him from orgasming. The Entity sensed what Tyler was doing and stopped its ecstatic movements. Slowly the sensations receded and he tentatively pushed his hardness into encasing lips. Tyler was learning and once again, he enjoyed the incredible feelings that his unseen Lover was giving him. The Entity pushed its gripping folds further down onto Tyler's throbbing penis and began an ecstatic dragging action causing Tyler to whimper and moan as the flared labia made love to his erection. The clenching folds massaged his testicles and its clasping inner lips kissed and caressed his agitated gland as it briefly nestled into them. His mind reeled with deep need every time his twitching gland came in contact with the warm, softness of the Entity's vaginal entrance.

His Lover smiled down at Tyler's torment and lifted up from his body. His drooling erection jumped into the air and a moan of denial was heard from his open mouth. His hardness jumped when he felt it being lifted and cradled in a hand and then positioned so the excited gland nestled into the massaging inner lips. Tyler held his breath when felt his penis slipping into a warm, moist cavern and a hiss of joy was heard as the Entity's clenching vagina slowly descended onto his virgin manhood.

All a stunned Tyler could do was lay there as his straining hardness filled his mind with ecstatic sensations that he had never expected or dreamed of. His Lover swirled its clenching sex in a slow grinding action as it lifted upward and then held the tingling gland within its clasping opening. Again a loud moan of joy escaped Tyler's mouth as the encasing sheath sunk back down onto his hyper-excited penis.

His Lover began slow, rhythmic, up and down sweeps and Tyler's body instinctively began to match them. His mind blocked out everything except the intense milking sensations that were flooding into his mind. Incoherent sounds of pleasure echoed around the darkened room as Tyler was thrown into a sexual frenzy. His upward thrusts soon took on a sense of urgency as his excited gland tingled and throbbed.

The Entity knew Tyler was at his orgasmic edge and gripped his granite-like erection with a series of deep clenches, causing him to arch upward and freeze. His eyes and mouth opened wide and straining hardness jerked wildly as the liquid pressure entered the base of his erection and surged up his straining hardness. The liquid joy swirled around the throbbing gland and then jettisoned into the welcoming vaginal passage of his Lover. Tyler finally felt the ecstatic joys of a full male orgasm and his loud wail was interrupted as a second stream shot past the agitated crown and into the milking cavern,

"AHHHHHHH ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Tyler slumped down onto the bed of air gasping and panting. His still spurting manhood slipped out of his lover's vagina and lay jerking on his abdomen. He closed his eyes as his mind and body savored the delicious aftershocks. In a few moments, he felt a warm flow of water washing his abdomen, thighs and genitals, quickly followed by puffs of warm air. Tyler cooed softly as his body was cleaned and dried.

He felt himself being put into a standing position and the circular beam of light returned. The door was opened and he saw the boy smiling at him. A dazed and speechless Tyler was led from the room and escorted to a Pleasure Room.

03.04 Fantasy Room, Julie and her male Entity:

Young virgin females are processed with gentleness and patience. A girl the same age as Julie approached Julie at the reception desk and said,

"I see that you are nervous and I want to assure you that you will enjoy every moment of your session in the Fantasy room."

She handed a soft, silky robe to Julie and helped her put it on. Julie was thankful that it covered her nakedness. The girl handed a cup of water and two pills. She was told they would help relax her and prepare her for the Fantasy room. Julie drank them down and followed the girl to the room. Along the way, the robe clung to her body and her movements caused the silkiness to brush across her breasts and tease her stiffening nipples. They entered the room and Julie was surprised when she saw that the room was totally mirrored. There were no visible lights yet the room was bathed in a soft warm glow. The girl led her toward the center of the room and said,

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. Trust me, you will remember this for the rest of your life."

As the girl left, she pressed a button and closed the door.

Julie was now alone, she felt nervous and wondered why she was so quick in accepting what her mother had setup for her. She closed her eyes, wondering how it would start. A warmth suddenly flooded her loins and her stiff nipples began to tingle.

She flinched slightly when she felt the first touches on the soft fabric of the robe. They were light at first and Julie thought it was the air moving across the fabric. As the touches changed into persistent presses and massages, feelings of pleasure spread across her body that she had never felt before and she kept her eyes closed, not wanting them to go away.

She felt what seemed like 'hands' pushing the fabric onto breasts, lifting them and then 'fingers' pushing onto her nipples, always moving, always pressing. More 'hands' moved onto her hips, lower abdomen and thighs. They also, teasingly pressed the soft fabric against her inner thighs, coming close to, but not touching her private parts. As the wonderful touches flowed across her body, her nervousness and apprehensions slowly faded and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She felt light, butterfly-like kisses, spreading across her face and neck, the wonderful warmth intensified and continued to ripple throughout her body. The 'hands' on her inner thighs were now, gently pushing, the fabric of her robe against her tingling labia and stiffening young clitoris.

She began to unconsciously push herself into the unseen 'hands' as they roamed freely across her body. Suddenly she felt the fabric being pushed onto her protruding organ with exquisite swirls and massages. Her eyes snapped open, her hips jerked and she moaned loudly as the pink organ throbbed against the silky cloth. She would have crumbled to the floor had not been for the unseen hands that were supporting her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Julie looked franticly about herself but saw no one. She saw the fabric of her robe being pushed and swirled onto her body. A flushed looked spread across her face as her mind tried to understand what was happening to her body. She felt soft 'lips' touch her lips, then a warm moist 'tongue' slipped back and forth between her lips. The 'tongue' slowly slipped inward and Julie took a deep breath when she felt her tongue being touched. Delicious sensations flooded her mind as the tongues danced and played together. Soon the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

The boys she dated had never kissed her like this and she moaned into the unseen 'mouth'.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The kisses on her neck and face continued along with the massages on her breasts, nipples and the swelling folds of her labia and clitoris. The pills, the hands and the fingers were pushing the teen toward her point of no return. The passionate kiss continued and a dazed Julie was barely aware that the sash to her robe was being loosened. The soft fabric of her robe was pushed from her shoulders and Julie broke the kiss gasping as her firm breasts and erect nipples sprung into the air. Her stiff clitoris stood hard between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her breath came in quick pants when she saw her aroused nakedness in the mirror. The unseen mouths and hands now reacquired her body. This time they had soft, bare skin to massage and suckle on. A soft finger pressed onto her hard organ and Julie gasped when she saw it being swirled in the air and her hips bucked forward at the ecstatic contact.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The mouth and lips slipped from her face and suckled their way down toward her right breast. A massaging hand seemed to hold it for the advancing mouth. She gasped as a wonderful warmth bathed her erect nipple and then descended onto the excited bud with an delicious sucking and suckling action. She saw and felt her left breast being gently lifted and another mouth slipped over the tingling nipple. Ripples of pleasure flowed across her chest and merged with those radiating from her clitoris. At the same time she felt the hands on her inner thighs move inward and form themselves around the swelling folds of her labia. Both thumbs pressed and swirled her rigid organ and she cried out, instinctively spreading her legs and hunching down.

"Ohhhhhhhhh ... Goddddddd!"

Julie's wide open eyes still saw nothing in front of her or around her. Her mind and body no longer cared about the 'whys' or 'hows', only the joy that 'they' were giving her body.

She felt pressure against her legs and back, it was almost like a blanket of air. Her body was slowly moved from a standing position to a prone position. The loving attention on her body never faltered or stopped. A sense of excitement gripped her when she felt her legs being bent at the knees and spread apart. She then felt her feet being pulled slightly back toward her hips. She saw herself in the mirrored wall and it remained her of the first gynecological exam she had before the trip.

While the hands and mouths adorned her nakedness, another third suckling mouth gently slipped onto her abdomen and worked its way downward. The fingers of the hand that were molded to her labia slipped between the folds and pulled them apart as the suckling mouth approached the junction of her thighs. A deep intake of breath and a long hiss was heard when a long, warm tongue curled around her excited clitoris.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The tongue was joined by suckling lips and both began to suck on her organ of joy as it jerked and throbbed within the loving mouth. The exploring fingers began to tease and tantalize her clasping inner lips and her hips began pushing her enflamed sex against her unseen Lover. Slowly two fingers pushed into her eager passage with an exquisite twisting and turning action. She gasped as jolts of intense pleasure flooded her vagina and merged with those from her throbbing clitoris. Finally, 'someone' was doing something to her that her dates didn't know how what to do.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

While Julia's mind was reveling with all the sensations, a finger pushed through the small opening of her hymen. It secreted a mild numbing chemical as the tip of the finger slowly shredded her virginity. When finished, another finger slipped inward and both began to swirl around her excited vaginal passage. Her clenching vaginal muscles were trying to draw the twisting fingers deeper into its enflamed sheath. The slithering tips began circling her excited vaginal walls as if they were searching for something.

Julie suddenly arched up from the 'blanket of air', her hips bucked her enflamed sex in wild circles and she squealed in joy. 'They' had found her illusive 'G' spot and began an ecstatic massaging of the ultra-sensitive tissues.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

All the unseen forces came together now and intensified their actions on her body. From breasts and nipples to her rigid clitoris to her spasming vagina. They suckled, they massaged, they stroked, they teased and they caressed. She thrust her breasts and engorged nipples into the devouring mouths and ground her raging sex into the sucking mouth and stroking fingers.

The seventeen year old was thrown into a sexual frenzy and her body unleashed her first orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Julia slumped down onto the supporting 'blanket of air' and she moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhh ... Thank you ... Thank you..."

She felt all the unseen mouths, lips, hands and fingers slowly leave her body.

She whimpered in disappointment.

"Oh ... please don't leave me..."

Julie felt a presence move between her spread and bent thighs and lean over her body. She looked down her body and into the mirror and saw nothing. Something long, thick and throbbing came to rest on her abdomen and she could feel a warm wetness oozing onto her skin. She reached out into the air and her hands found her 'new' lover's erection. She had felt boys erections before but nothing like the one that was throbbing in her hands. Her mind said 'NO', it was too big, but her body vaulted up the arousal ladder screaming,

'Yes ... Yes ... Yes..."

She sensed the head of her Lover as it neared her face. She closed eyes, parted her lips slightly and waited. Its lips touched her lips and its tongue slipped into her mouth. Julie moaned into the Entity's mouth as she eagerly returned the kiss, it was deep and full of passion.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

While they kissed her Lover settled further onto her body. It shifted its mid section and its heavy testicles came to rest on her engorged organ of joy. She pushed up, sinking it between the soft, heavy balls in an ecstatic swirling motion and a deep guttural moan was heard from her mouth. They broke the kiss and Julie lay there gasping and panting as the soft heaviness massaged her excited clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The presence began planting wet suckling kisses over her face and neck. The kisses trekked downward from her shoulders toward her chest. As its head moved downward, so did its body and she squealed again as its throbbing hardness slipped over her clitoris and through the swollen folds of her labia. The suckling mouth reached her right breast, slipping over the firm mound and descended onto the bullet-like nipple. Its lips and tongue swirled around the rubbery tip and Julie moaned her gratitude.

"Yes ... Yes ... Yes..."

The presence shifted its mid-section again and Julie's eyes shot opened as its massive gland slipped between the swollen folds of her labia, pushing them further apart. The suckling mouth began an wonderful journey over to her left breast and nipple, bestowing equal time to both. While its mouth adorned one, its hands massaged and kneaded the other. Julie gasped and moaned, pushing the breast and nipple into her Lover's mouth. Back and forth, back and forth, no one had ever given her breasts so much attention or pleasure.

Julie wasn't really aware of it, but her hips were deliciously sawing her wet pink furrow over the pulsing girth of her Lover's hardness. On one sweep, the thick head nestled into the clasping inner lips and Julie screeched loudly,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her Lover now shifted downward between her spread thighs. Its hands gently wrapped around each thigh as its head came nearer and nearer to his open sex. Again Julie held her breath as the moist breath of air bathed her hyper-excited clitoris. Her Lover's lips slipped over the rigid organ and its mouth and lips began sucking her rigid, pink clitoris.

She squealed as her hyper-excited organ exploded with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her hips bucked and jerked wildly and the grasping hands on her thighs prevented the ecstatic contact from being broken. The mouth slowly loosened its suckling grip and moved downward onto the twitching folds of her labia. Julie cooed and gurgled as the exploring lips and tongue pushed into the wet furrow and began to suck and kiss its way up and down the swollen portal of her womanhood.

On one downward sweep, the tongue's thick tip began an ecstatic tracing of her clasping inner lips causing jolts of pure pleasure to shoot directly into her dazed and aroused mind. She spread her thighs as wide as she could so her Lover could have complete and open access to her seething sex. It did not disappoint her. Its long tongue slithered inward and she almost fainted from the incredible sensations as it twisted its way into her seething passage. Its curled tip circled her clenching walls and quickly nestled onto her exploding 'G' spot. Streaks of joy rolled across her loins like a series of freight trains. Julie's hands grasped the unseen head and pulled it deep into her enflamed sex.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The long, thick tongue pushed deeper into her vagina sucking up her oozing vaginal nectar as though it was a straw. It withdrew and slipped back in, again and again. Julie's hips were bucking and thrashing, her clenching vaginal muscles desperately trying to draw the wonderful appendage deeper into her clenching sheath. With each inward and outward sweep, the swirling tip massaged and caressed her excited sweet spot throwing her into a sexual frenzy. Her body arched upward and froze as her second orgasm rumbled throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It took several seconds for the ecstatic convulsions to subside into delicious aftershocks. Her hands adorned the loving head that was still latched onto her spasming sex. She moaned with disappointment as the loving tongue slipped out of her clasping entrance and she slumped back onto the soft 'blanket of air', cooing and gurgling.

In a few moments, she felt the presence again shift upward between her wide spread thighs and gasped when she felt its massive, thickness settle between her wet, swollen folds. It began a slow, ecstatic sawing motion within the wet, pink crease, burrowing deeper between them with each stroke. Julie vaulted up her arousal ladder as the pulsing hardness swept over her engorged organ and down onto her excited inner lips. Her hands reached out and grasped her Lovers unseen hips and pulled them forceful inward and she squealed in joy as her Lover's warm, throbbing hardness pressed onto her rigid clitoris.

Her hands moved between their bodies and her Lover lifted upward a little causing its erection to slip out of the her clasping folds. Her hands searched for and found the Entity's incredible erection and she moaned when her hands and fingers were barely able to wrap themselves around it. Her virgin mind and body now needed, now wanted, now craved for this magnificent organ to penetrate her body.

She felt hands pulling her hands away and at the same time she felt her Lover pull its straining hardness back down through her folds until the thick head nestled against her excited inner lips. Julie closed her eyes, her breath quickened and gasps of anticipation flowed from her open mouth. She felt her oozing entrance being stretched as the thick gland nudged inward. The pressure was almost unbearable and for a fleeting moment, apprehension gripped her mind. It quickly disappeared as the elastic rimmed entrance stretched and 'popped' over the flexing head of her Lover's thick erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She wiggled her hips and the stretched feeling moved further inward. Her eager vagina excitedly expanded to accommodate her advancing Lover and her vaginal muscles began to kiss and caress the incredible thickness. As her Lover slipped further into the enflamed passage, Julie gurgled with joy. It burrowed inward four inches and then slowly withdrew, repeating the pleasuring cycle until Julie's vagina got used its thickness. It slipped further deeper and Julie's mind was being saturated with ecstatic sensations that she had only dreamed about.

She wanted more of her Lover's magnificent 'manhood', she wanted it all. She held her breath and lunged her hips forcefully upward, skewering her enflamed womanhood onto the enormous phallus. Julie wailed as the long, thick hardness plunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She and her Lover froze in sexual union. Her body had never felt such fullness and her mind was flooded with new intense jolts of joy as her stretched vaginal walls rippled up and down over the flexing surface of her Lover's manhood. It slowly, almost teasingly pulled outward and Julie gasped at the ecstatic friction. The throbbing head reached her clasping inner lips and then sunk slowly inward.

Her Lover now started a cycle of slow and fast strokes. All the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out. Julie was in orgasmic heaven. Her stretched vaginal muscles were now used to the girth of her Lover and began to massage and milk the wonderful thickness that was thrusting and lunging into her enraged cavern. On occasion it would delay over her hyper-excited 'G' spot and Julie would arch up and wail in ecstasy.

She felt hands grip her flailing legs behind the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders which pushed her flared sex upward, allowing her Lover full penetration into her body. Its erection bored into her seething passage and the flexing thickness of its head pushed into the flowering portal to her womb.

Julie locked her legs around the lower back of her Lover and her hips began a frenzied counter thrusting action. The thick juices of her steamy passage were now flowing and soft slurping sound could be heard as the long, thick shaft plowed into the depths of womanhood.

She felt the beginnings of her orgasm building in a way that she had never felt it build before. It started as a series of wonderful spasms deep within her vagina. It rumbled outward past her twitching folds and onto her rigid, ruby, red clitoris and swept upward onto her aching firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The sensations intensified and she began moaning and gurgling incoherently.

Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her thick juices spurted past the stretched opening of her vagina. She arched upward impaling her Lover's massive erection deep into her cervix and womb. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth open wide and no sound was heard.

The ecstatic rumblings turned into orgasmic explosions and Julie came out of her euphoric freeze and wailed loudly as her third orgasm shattered her mind.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her saturated mind lost all touch with reality and she floated on an orgasmic cloud between consciousness and unconsciousness. Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high, moaning as the delicious aftershock rippled across her body.

Julie reached up and drew her Lover's face down her face and this time she kissed him deeply and passionately. The Entity slowly withdrew from her body and her vaginal muscles spasmed as the thickness slipped out of her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Julia felt the hands put her into a standing position and supported her on weak and wobbly legs. She saw her radiant body being reflected back into her sexually satisfied eyes. The door opened the girl entered the room. Julie smiled at her and nodded her head. The girl told Julie that her mother had reserved a Pleasure Room for her and they would go there now.

03.05 Pleasure Room, Amanda gets a makeover:

Amanda entered the room and the woman walked her so she stood in front of the Chamber. She saw the 'U' shaped seat, the arm rests and leg rests. She looked at the front panel that was standing above the top of the Chamber knew she was going to be totally enclosed within the Chamber. Amanda was having second thoughts about doing this but allowed the woman to help her step into the enclosure. Her legs were lifted and put on the leg rests. She cringed slightly when she saw how spread her bent legs were and how open her sex was. Her arms were then placed on the arm rests. With a sense of foreboding, she sat back against the soft cushion and waited.

The woman smiled at Amanda and pressed a button on the side of the Chamber. The front panel was lowered, effectively sealing her in the chamber. Soft Interior lights turned 'on', along with the 16" HD screen. While she looked at herself in the monitor, the chamber's restraining straps curled around her wrists and ankles. The action took her by surprise and she instinctively tried to pull her arms and legs out off the restraints. The drug was in effect and fearfulness quickly faded.

03.06 Amanda, Chamber Preparation:

Suddenly, she heard gurgling sounds as a thick liquid Gel entered the Chamber. She watched with wide open eyes as the level neared the seat and then the warm, Gel touch her spread buttocks and then flowed onto thighs, hips and bent legs. The Gel continued its upward flow unto her abdomen, lower chest and then spread onto her breasts, back and shoulders. Amanda closed her eyes and sighed as her body was encased within the swirling Gel liquid. It felt good, almost like a massage at the Spa.

The Gel flowed over and around her labia, pushing deliciously between the flared folds between her open thighs and her clitoris tingled as the sensitive tip was kissed and caressed. The Gel thickened as it flowed under and over her form breasts and onto her stiffening nipples. Amanda felt her breasts being lifted and a wonderful encasing pouch enveloped each of them within an exquisite massaging and kneading action. Within each pouch, 'mouth' like depressions formed and suckled their way onto her tingling nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Amanda was now ready for her enhancements and her Lover.

03.07 Amanda, Chamber, First orgasm:

The Gel that had seeped between her flared folds now snuggled deeper into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started over her entire body and Amanda felt as though a hundred of tongues and mouths were now kissing and caressing her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples. The massaging Gel traced and teased her fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris hardened and began to ache and throb. In a few more seconds, the pink tip extended its way out of its protected hood into the waiting and suckling Gel liquid. The Gel thickened around the engorged organ with an ecstatic sucking action causing Amanda to gasp as her clitoris jerked with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel nudged against her treasured entrance with a delicious kissing and caressing action and it was rewarded with thicker drools of Amanda's vaginal juices. Her hips jerked rapidly as the Gel suckled on her organ of joy and excited inner lips and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the Gel's suckling pouches. She closed her eyes and savored all the sensations that she hadn't felt in years.

Suddenly, eyes flew wide open when she felt a thickness forming between her thighs. She looked at the monitor and saw the flared folds of her labia being pushed apart as the thickness nestled into her clasping inner lips.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing mass and pushed her sex outward onto the thickness that was probing the portal to her womanhood. Her swollen labia was now tingling with desire and Amanda moaned as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her vaginal passage. While her swollen folds and clitoris were being massaged and suckled, the thick Gel formed into phallic shape and slowly nudged against her excited entrance. Tendrils of joy rippled up and down her vagina as the flexing head stretched the elastic entrance and slowly slithered inward.

Amanda had almost forgotten what an erection felt like and she gasped loudly as the Gel entered her excited vagina. The ecstatic sensations rippled throughout her body and she wanted more. Her hips bucked up forcefully and her Gel Lover bore deep into her womanhood.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The Gel phallic started a methodic thrusting action, from inner lips to cervix. Full in, half in, fast, slow. It twisted and flexed, it pulsed and throbbed. Amanda was delirious with ecstasy. She couldn't keep up with the counter thrusts and just sat back and let the orgasmic waves wash over her mind and body. Ecstatic jolts of joy saturated her vaginal sheath. Her stiff bullet-like nipples ached and tingled as the Gel 'mouths' continued to suck and suckle on them. Her long sexual abstinence was pushing her into a sexual frenzy and toward her orgasmic trip point. Her Lover started deep, direct, in and out thrusts. Incoherent noises escaped Amanda's mouth as her hips ground in tight circles around the Gel's magnificent hardness.

"Don't Stop ... Don't ever stop ... Oh God..."

Amanda raced toward a climatic orgasm. the Gel phallic plunged deep into her cervix again and again. Suddenly Amanda arched up from the seat, her body rippling with orgasmic convulsions. Her eyes opened wide and she saw nothing but white flashes of ecstatic joy. Her vagina clenched and spasmed along the entire length of the long, thick penetrator.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her body exploded into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered her body was still heaving in the throes of aftershocks. She closed her eyes and slumped onto the soft supports of the Chamber's seat. The Gel liquid began analyzing Amanda's orgasmic fluids and finalized its formula for Amanda's bodily enhancements.

When it finish, the phallic absorbed the vaginal fluids and then slipped outward until only the head remained within the caressing lips of Amanda's outer vagina. It went into a dormant stage with delicious 'purrs' and flexes.

03.08 Amanda, Chamber, Breast enhancement:

The Chamber let Amanda rest against the soft backing of the seat while she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. She looked at the screen and with dazed eyes saw her swollen flared folds being stretched by the Gel's thick gland and the bright pinkness of her rigid clitoris within the Gel's 'purring' sheath. Her erect nipples stood out like bullets within the massaging pouches.

The silky breast pouches now released their enhancement chemicals. Amanda suddenly felt a wonderful firmness grip her breasts. The encasing pouches intensified the massaging action and her excited nipples felt like they were going to explode. Within seconds Amanda felt as if dozens of hands and fingers were massaging and kneading her breasts and suckling 'mouths' devouring her erect nipples.

Amanda moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across her chest. She felt the delicious sensations building in both of her breasts. Amanda looked at the screen and her eyes opened wide and she gasped with joy when she saw the clear pouches expanding. Her breasts were becoming fuller and firmer. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples grew in spurts.

BREASTS: 34B

NIPPLES: 4/16" H x 4/16" D

"Ohhhhh ... Myyyyy..."

BREASTS: 34D

NIPPLES: 5/16" H x 5/16" D

Amanda couldn't believe how full and full her breasts were beginning to feel. Her nipples had never felt so hard and tingly.

BREASTS: 36A NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from her engorged clitoris.

Yesssssssss..."

BREASTS: 36C

NIPPLES: 5/8" H x 3/8" D

Amanda was thrusting her breasts and nipples wildly into the loving pouches.

"Ohhhh ... Goddddd..."

BREASTS: 36C

NIPPLES: 3/4" H x 1/2" D

The Chamber now had Amanda's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to a wonderful 'purring' action. Amanda cried out in joy when she saw her enhanced breasts within the clear Gel pouches. The pouches slowed their assault to a low level 'purring' and Amanda lay within the Chamber's soft restraints, savoring the wonderful new feelings.

03.09 Amanda, Chamber, Clitoris enhancement:

She lay back savoring the 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them. The rippling sheath that was encasing her rigid clitoris now began to intensify its sucking action as it released its enhancing chemicals. As it burrowed into the clitoral hood Amanda felt her clitoris begin to expand and threw her head back and gasping and panting.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16"... 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Amanda's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16"... 1" x 3/8"

Amanda's hands were franticly opening and closing with a desperate need to touch and massage her ecstatic organ but the restraining straps held her hands firmly. Jolts of joy were exploding across her loins.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Goddddddddddddddd..."

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2"... 1.50" x 1/2".

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection. Amanda's hips were bucking and grinding with abandonment as the suckling 'mouth' brought her closer and closer to her orgasmic edge. Her throbbing organ was now fully within the sucking 'throat' and she threw her head back and wailed as her clitoral orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The Gel's clitoral sheath slowly withdrew from her erect organ and Amanda lay back gasping and panting. She looked at the screen and saw her excited, clitoris extending well beyond the confines of its clitoral hood and a smile lit up her face.

She whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you!"

As if in an answer, the thick Gel swirled around the engorged pink tip and Amanda again gasped in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

03.10 Amanda, Chamber, Vaginal enhancement:

Amanda felt the thick, 'purring' head of the Gel's phallic that lay within her clasping inner lips begin to move. Her arousal was now at a fever pitch and she ground her hips against her thick Lover. The flexing head nudged further inward and Amanda's excited lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. Amanda screamed as her Lover sunk into the depths of her sexual being. The twisting head nestled against the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Amanda savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

The Gel now secreted its vaginal enhancement chemicals. She gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped the entire length of vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.5" x 3.5" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her elusive 'G' spot was expanded and enhanced.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

03.11 Amanda, Chamber, Vaginal testing, Conditioning:

Suddenly Amanda's entire body was flooded with waves of rippling sexual joy. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' of the Gel's clitoral.mouth' once again slipped ecstatically over her extended organ of joy.

Amanda bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy. Her Lover withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the thick was just inside the cle4nching inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her steaming passage. Amanda squealed in joy as her lover began an ecstatic series of rhythmic thrusts and lunges. The Gel began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing.

Amanda began deep gasps for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual ecstasy. Her hips were bucking and jerking wildly within the Chamber's restraints as her Lover stoked into and out of her enraged vagina. Her orgasm exploded like a clap of thunder and bolts of joy flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze and a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the Pleasure Room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Gel lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became louder and incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The phallic now expanded its length and girth and Amanda's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts as she rode her second orgasmic wave. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her Lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Amanda felt the incredible thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the room was again filled with her orgasmic wail.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Amanda's mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back down onto the soft supports of the Chamber's seat and backrest.

The Gel's phallic released its final set of conditioning chemicals.

Amanda would be bisexual. The barriers of gender, age and incest were removed from her mind, including bestiality. Finally, pheromones were absorbed by her body that would bond sexually bond her to Julie and Tyler.

Amanda slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body. Amanda purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt The wonderful pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky, erect nipples tingled as they sprung into the swirling Gel. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' released her still engorged clitoris and Amanda gurgled with joy as the rigid pink organ joined her excited nipples in the warm, caressing Gel.

The thick phallic slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Don't leave me."

The thick Gel was now drained from the Chamber and was replaced by warm jets of soothing waters. Amanda sighed as her body was washed and cleaned. Soon the jets were replaced with warm puffs of air.

The front panel opened and Amanda saw the smiling face of the woman. As the panel lifted upward the restraining straps on her ankles and wrists were removed. The woman helped Amanda out of the Chamber and she stood on wobbly legs. The woman turned her so she could see her enhanced body.

Her hands reached for her breasts and she smiled as she gently lifted them. Her right hand slipped downward and fondled her still rigid organ of joy.

Her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy exploded across her loins.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

As she was walked toward the waiting area, the woman told Amanda that Tyler and Julie were now in their Pleasure Rooms ... receiving their enhancements. Amanda sat down and waited. In a few minutes she saw Tyler walking toward her and couldn't believe what she was seeing. As he walked his 'enhanced' manhood and testicles swayed between his thighs and a knowing smile radiated from his face.

Tyler stopped in front of his mother and gazed at her curvaceousness, at the same time she was gazing at her son's 'package'. Neither could understand the sense of attraction that was filling their minds. Amanda got control of herself and told Tyler that Julie would be with them shortly. In a few minutes a radiant and beaming Julie joined them. Amanda smiled and Tyler tried to stop the stirring of his penis. It didn't go unnoticed and Amanda thought it would be a good time to leave the Pleasure Complex. As they walked back to their stateroom, Amanda was thinking that she would have to find a way to control her son's raging hormones. Julie didn't seem to disturbed at all by the sight of her brother's semi-erect penis.

Next: Part-2 Love the One You're With

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.