Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica in 'Naked in School'
Part IV

Copyright© 2013 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Part IV - Riverdale High institutes the "Program" just as Betty's self-esteem is at low ebb. Will attending classes in the nude win her Archie's attention at last?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   School   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   ENF   Nudism  

"Carry your books, Titty Girl?"

"I only have the one."

"Hence the offer."

"So it's not too much work."

"Right."

"That's what I love about you, Juggie. No effort is too small."

It was their U.S. history text. Jughead clapped it against his own copy with a flourish. Betty took his arm, as she had that morning, and they strolled together down the hall — the beanpole in the beanie and the naked, natural blonde. Jughead was the only boy in the school, other than Archie, who hadn't tried to cop a feel all day. She wondered if he was gay, but it was hard to tell. He hadn't gone nuts over Archie, either, and he loved Archie like a brother. Juggie was just her friend, but she realized she hated that expression. It made friends sound unimportant, and today she had learned how important they are. It was sad she never had the same feelings for Jughead she had for her redheaded goofball.

"What's your next stop?"

"Locker. Then Weatherbee's office."

The school seemed big and quiet at the end of the day. Betty and Juggie had waited in the classroom until the place was empty. Betty was weary of the mobs and the groping. She just wanted to put on her ugly old clothes and go home. This morning, it had killed her to be seen in them. Now, after seven hours of nudity, she was grateful they were waiting for her.

"So how was your first day?" Jughead asked.

"It had its moments."

"I can think of two ... Hello, what's this?"

A line of girls stood outside Mr. Flutesnoot's classroom. The door was closed, but through the window they saw Veronica sitting on a lab stool. Dilton stood beside her, setting the weird colander-helmet on her head. Behind them, on the table where Betty had screamed in ecstasy, was a pile of dollar bills.

"He's charging?" Betty said.

"You got the free sample."

"The line forms to the rear," a girl said.

"It's okay," Betty said. "We're just looking."

"Slut," the girl said.

"Word travels fast," she said to Jughead.

They went on.

"If I know Ronnie," Juggie said, "she's complaining the hat isn't stylish enough."

"She'll forget about that."

"Think it'll ever replace head-to-head sex?"

At that moment, Archie stepped out of an empty classroom.

"Oooo, I hope not," Betty said.

"Hey," Archie said.

"Hey. You hiding out, too?"

"Yep."

"Juggie was nice enough to keep me company."

"Nobody wants to hang with me today. Everybody's avoiding me."

"Yeah. Naked girls have all the luck."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know. I'm just giving you a hard time."

"Well," Jughead said, "I can see you want to compare notes. Dinner at Pop's?"

"I have baseball practice," Archie said. "Six-thirty?"

"Sure. You, too, Bets."

"I'll be there."

"Wear something stylish. Wear something."

He handed Betty her book and disappeared into a stairwell. Poor Jughead — always the third wheel.

Betty suddenly felt more self-conscious than she had all day. She and Archie stood quietly for a moment.

"I heard you put on quite a show in Flutesnoot's class," Archie said, just to be talking.

"I don't really remember it."

"Nothing?"

"I remember feeling like an animal."

"Sounds awful."

"No, it was great. How's little Roscoe?"

She patted his shrunken penis.

"He's behaving," Archie said. "I haven't had a hard-on since —"

"Since I sucked you off."

"You know, you didn't fool me."

"Huh?"

"All that hooey about Veronica's blouse. That's not why I picked you."

"Then why?"

"Because you wanted to do it," Archie said. "She only said she would to stop you. I'm not as clueless about her as everybody thinks."

Betty placed her hand on his shoulder. Boosting herself on her toes, she kissed him on the corner on the mouth. He took a step toward her. Their thighs touched, and they moved front and center, kissing full on. He cupped a hand over her breast — the one that still bore the glaze of his dried come. He teased her nipple, and it hardened. His penis hardened, too, poking her thigh at an awkard angle. She flipped it up and leaned into him, pressing it between them.

"Archiekins," she said, "put your cock in my pussy."

They dropped their books and towels right there in the hall and threw their arms around each other. Crushing their bodies together, sucking at one another's lips, they stumbled back into the classroom. Archie slid his fingers between her legs. Her cunt grabbed at them. Betty stepped out of her sneakers as she fell back, lying naked across the teacher's desk. Archie stood over her, kicking off his loafers.

Betty rubbed her pink pussy, running her fingers through her blonde curls. With her other hand, she pinched a pink nipple and stretched it like a rubber band as far as it would go. Archie's penis nearly burst from its own skin as he watched her masturbate.

"Do it," she said. "Fuck me right here."

Gripping his shaft, he pushed the fat purple head against her pliant labia. Her fingers, still rubbing her cunt, parted to let him through. He worked his dick like a spoon stirring a thick batter. Betty's vaginal lips expanded. They pinched a little. She gasped and bit her lip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.