What the Fuck?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

"That wasn't a big one?" I freaked.

"Nope ... she's been playing catch and release ... but I think she wants to impress you. Besides ... the replicator can use the meat. She already gleaned a pretty good chunk of seaweed. Hi, HAL." Still speaking like twins.

This was getting difficult; Keirstann was an alto and Britt was a fifth higher ... they were moving their lips together but I was having problems deciding which one I should listen to.

"Hello Brittany ... Ann," HAL said.

Where there had been the ship hovering just over the island there was now ... a boy. Maybe eight ... or nine ... he bore a resemblance to Ricky 'The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet' Nelson. For some reason, I thought the hologram or construct appropriate. David and Ricky, together again.

Over the years I'd always wondered what David felt about Ricky's fame ... right up to the instant the plane crashed. After that, I don't think he'd be willing to swap.

The huge ... did I mumble? HUGE but shorter ... Megalodon fell splashing back from the bluff ... there was blood squirting like a pulsing fountain being painted everywhere ... It was damn sticky too but I had a feeling washing it off in the ocean wouldn't be the smart thing to do ... ya think?

Funny thing ... Stevie didn't have a speck on her ... neither did HAL/Ricky. Stevie did something ... we were clean. The smell of fresh blood and scattered brains was rife!! Rather than a sickening stench it was a major turn on.

The headless shark was still thrashing and convulsing in the water ... it was really deep just off the shoulder of the headland. Blood was flying everywhere ... hundreds of yards out in the bay there were gigantic fins cutting speedboat sized wakes all arrowing towards the base of the bluff and the writhing mess at the waterline.

"Oooo, Big ones!!" shouted the girls. They waved at Stevie and pointed...""Olé!!!! Stevie!!"

The one that got there first came up from the bottom ... the jaws opened and the megalodon minnow was swallowed up like a lion eating a thrown sprat. The momentum carried the beast high above the edge of the bluff. This one was Corvette size ... WWII Corvette ... only fat.

"Yay!! Big ones..."

"Oh My God!!"

"Too soon for that, Dave."

"What?"

"God ... she's not due for a couple of million years ... like Thirty Five thousand BC. She didn't even stop when she seeded Homo Sapiens ... just flashed on by about Two hundred Fifty thousand years before, dropped a few of you off and split ... she had other planets to seed."

"HAL? What are you talking about?"

"God, Dave, God. She's a farmer, Dave."

"Never mind, Dave ... you don't need to know." Ricky/HAL said, "Watch the sharks, Dave. Watch the sharks."

The sharks that were too late turned on the one that caught the headless one and slashed huge chunks out of its body ... more blood ... now they were slashing and slicing each other like wild dogs in a chicken coop ... more and more came in from deep water ... the big ones started to show up.

It was a slaughterhouse ... Stevie was flying among them gutting the really big ones and levitating them out of the water and tossing them in the air where they disappeared with the pop of air rushing in to fill a void ... not quite like lightning ruined air makes thunder but pretty damn loud.

One looked just like a trout snagging a midge in mid air ... Stevie. She was in one end and out the other with intestines falling out of a laser ripped belly. The ones still in the water attacked the guts with a will.

Stevie popped into existence right next to Ricky/HAL. "Enough?"

"Yup ... we're full up."

"Hi Dave."

"Hi Stevie ... that was impressive."

"Thanks, Dave."

"Was the feeding frenzy necessary?"

"Yup ... just like the indians hunted buffalo ... the adrenaline surging throughout the meat softens it and makes it tender."

"I see. I suppose the gutting while they're still alive has a purpose?"

"Yup ... the shit permeates the meat ... the intestines leak when they're dead."

Ricky/HAL was watching the roiling, boiling water as the slaughter continued..."Seems like a waste, Stevie," he said.

"I know ... it's like driving a herd of buffalo off a cliff and only taking one to eat. In a couple of million years, archaeologists will find several sites like that ... kill a couple of hundred and eat one."

"How long will they keep it up, Stevie?" I asked.

"Until there's one left and no more come. Weeks sometimes. They never did learn moderation." Stevie chuckled, "They went extinct because of it."

Keirstann slipped up on me and rubbed very wet pussy all over my thigh, "C'mon ... all this excitement and blood has me leaking like the Hoover Dam penstock tunnels. Stevie? Home, please."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.