The Contractor
Chapter 8: Back in Action

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Back in Action - He kept trying to retire, but every time he thought he could make it work, something came up. Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

Once we quit pretending that I was just a visitor and here to enjoy the Baynes hospitality, things got a lot less inhibited. For instance, we ate on the patio, topless. Not just me, but both women. They started it and insisted I join in. Then Ros dipped the tip of her right breast into the guacamole dip and insisted I lick it clean. I did my duty, willingly ... and slowly.

Sally decided that I would enjoy the special sour cream she had prepared for the baked potatoes and stuck both her tits into it, insisting I test it. I did. It was excellent. The sour cream was good too. Not to be outdone, Ros stuffed a mini carrot into her pussy and offered it to me. Carrots are good for your eyesight, I understand.

I could see this escalation could get out of hand, but it was fun and that was the idea. We were laughing at each depraved, ridiculous antic the girls came up with. We ended up feeding each other in a more conventional way. I would cut a piece of steak and offer it to Sally and she would pluck it out of my fingers with her tongue and lips. It was a variation on a blow job in a way. Utensils had become optional.

After a while, the silliness subsided and we relaxed in the warm, late August evening. We were on our second bottle of red wine and feeling little pain, but far from drunk. I couldn't remember having just plain silly fun in a very long, long time. It felt good and I think Ros and Sally knew it.

Ros's bedroom contained a king size bed, so much better for a threesome than the smaller queen size in Sally's room. The atmosphere was humming with sex when we retired naked on the big, soft platform. Sally rode me while Ros sat on my face and demonstrated just how much she enjoyed my oral attention. I was so busy looking after her mother, that I was surprised when Sally went through her orgasmic ritual. That set Ros off and we all ended up in a pile, mostly on top of me.

"This is so ... decadent ... that I wish I'd tried this sooner," Ros moaned. "Can I talk you into doing my ass, Rick?"

"Mother!" Sally snapped.

"What's the matter, dear? Never tried the back door? You might like it."

"Do you have some lube?" I asked. I would love to tap her ass.

"Of course. At my age, it's a necessity."

"Are you still hard?" Sally asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I guess it's the company I keep. Anytime you're ready, Ros."

"Oh, baby, I'm ready now."

She was up on her hands and knees, looking back at me in anticipation. I carefully applied the lubricant to her anus, then my cock, before moving behind her. Ros was giving me all the signs of being ready, willing and able.

"Loosen me up, Rick. You're a big boy, so give me some help."

I did as she requested and when I was fairly confident she was ready, I moved into position and began to push ... slowly at first.

Sally was sitting cross-legged, watching, fascinated. I assumed that she had never had anal sex, and certainly not seen anyone else have it either. It wasn't my favorite, but a request is a request and I didn't want to disappoint my hostess.

It took a while to get us going, but when we did, Ros was in another world.

"Oh, yeah, Rick. That's what I want. Oh, yeah. Keep it coming, stud. Fuck my ass ... fuck it," she cried.

I looked over at Sally and could see she was transfixed as I took her mother's ass. She was lightly playing with herself as I did. I wondered if I'd get a second request. I hoped not. Once in a while, I didn't mind. I just hoped that Ros wasn't addicted to it.

Ros came after fingering herself in time to my strokes. She collapsed on the bed and I stepped off, heading for the bathroom to clean myself up. Sally was sitting on the bed, still cross-legged, still fingering herself. I hadn't finished in Ros, so I was still fairly ready for more action if that's what Sally wanted. I moved back to the bed where Sally sat and wrapped her in my arms as we watched Ros lying on the bed, her eyes almost closed and a wrinkled smile on her face.

Sally took one of my hands and guided it down to her pussy. My fingers stroked her lips, slipping inside and finding her very wet.

"My turn?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"What would you like?"

"Slow and easy with you on top. I'm in no rush. Make love to me, Rick."

"I like that idea," I whispered back.

I entered her and she was very ready. I began with long, slow strokes, almost pulling completely out of her, but not quite. I've said that Sally wasn't vocal, but at that moment, she was moaning, her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lips. She was in a "zone" and I didn't want to disturb her. I kept up my deliberate pace and waited to see what she would do.

You can't make love to a beautiful woman and be in control all of the time. At least, I couldn't. It was a few minutes later that I began to feel some urgency to be more aggressive. Not fast and furious, but a little more positive in my "in strokes." It wasn't long before Sally began to respond and I felt her change as well. She was pushing back and her hands were now on my butt, pulling me in a little more forcefully.

I was fairly sure it wouldn't be very long before this was all going to come to an end for me. Sally, however, was still sailing nicely along with me. There was no sign of the shivers, so she was a ways away from finishing. It was going to take all my powers of concentration to keep from letting go too soon.

I was hanging on by the barest of threads when I felt Sally begin to shiver. The shake that followed was all it took to set me off and I cut loose just as Sally's spasms began. When they ended, we collapsed on the bed, lying side by side. I could see Ros, sitting on the other side of the bed, watching us.

"God, that was so hot," she said. "No porn movie could be that hot. You two are amazing."

There was nothing I could say that would mean anything, so I just nodded slightly to acknowledge her compliment. I looked down at Sally and she was smiling. I lowered my head and kissed her and she responded. I was in real danger now. She had got to me. Despite all my defenses, she had got to me.

No one was up early the next morning. We had changed the bottom sheet last night before we turned the lights out. It was wet and sticky. I thought about taking a shower, but I was too wiped to bother, so we all just huddled together and lived with the body odor. To tell the truth, I didn't mind at all. I slept in the middle, so it didn't matter which way I turned, I had a lovely female form to spoon to.

I was the first to wake up, so there was no welcoming early morning blow job. I was almost disappointed. I made my way to the kitchen, still naked, and found the coffee. The machine would make a fresh pot in less than ten minutes. There was orange juice in the refrigerator and I helped myself to a glass. When the coffee was ready, I poured a cup and walked out on the pool deck. After a few sips, I decided that a dip in the pool would be just as good as a shower.

I was treading water in the deep end when Sally appeared, wearing a light robe and carrying a mug of coffee.

"Is it cold?" she asked.

"No ... it's perfect."

With that she shucked her robe, revealing her nude body once more and moved to the shallow end and stepped into the pool.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.