The Contractor
Chapter 7: Pool Party

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Pool Party - He kept trying to retire, but every time he thought he could make it work, something came up. Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

Rosalind possessed a bikini that was as small as any I had ever seen. It amounted to two triangular white bits of cloth for her breasts and one slightly larger triangular bit for her privates. Other than some thin string to hold the triangles in place, that was it.

When she paraded out on the deck of the pool, she got the reaction from me that she was expecting. I got hard in a hurry. Sally had yet to make her appearance, but other than appearing naked, I couldn't see how she could outdo her mother.

I was only partly right. Sally appeared wearing essentially the same bikini, only in day-glow yellow. It was also apparent that mother had shaved her pussy, since there wasn't any place to hide otherwise. I already knew Sally was bare.

The chances of hiding my erection were zero. These were two of the sexiest women you were ever going to see, much less get to play around with in a private pool. And the two of them were going out of their way to taunt me. The thought crossed my mind that this was dangerous territory, based on how Sally had reacted to my teasing her about her mother last night.

Ros (that's what she preferred me to call her) was the first to enter the water, and ten seconds later, I wondered why she had bothered with the bikini at all. When wet, it was transparent. I mean ... glass transparent. Sally wasn't far behind her and sure enough, the day-glow yellow reacted to water the same way. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder than I was, but I might have been wrong.

"Come on, Rick. Get in the pool," Ros called. Sally was standing behind her and was doing everything possible not to burst out laughing. Anyone within a hundred yards could see my condition. Resigned to my unknown fate, I got out of the lounge chair and walked to the edge and stepped off into the pool. At least the four feet of water would hide my condition somewhat.

The two women waded slowly toward me with evil intent, I assumed.

"I don't know why we bothered with these suits," Sally said.

"You're quite right," Ros smirked, her eyes fixed on me.

Within a few seconds, two tops, skimpy as they were, were tossed onto the deck and I watched as both women untied their bottoms and added them to the deck.

"Your turn, Rick," Ros said as she advanced toward me.

When she reached me, I hadn't made any move to take my suit off so Ros took command. She grabbed the waistband of my trunks and yanked them down in a single pull. Before I knew it, they had sunk to my ankles and I was forced to step out of them.

In the meantime, Ros wasted little time and taking hold of my cock, hard as it was.

"Oh my, Sally wasn't exaggerating. You are well hung."

"I didn't realize I was being discussed," I said, surprised at Sally.

I looked over to Sally and saw her standing a few feet away, just watching what was going on with me and her mother. I didn't detect any upset in her expression. It was more one of curiosity.

Ros was the one who responded. "Women always discuss their men. Even mother and daughter."

"That's a very enlightened attitude," I suggested. "But last night I got the impression that Sally wasn't into sharing."

"That was last night. We had a little heart-to-heart this morning while you were in the shower. This isn't a permanent arrangement, you know. Just temporary until I can find a reasonable substitute."

"That shouldn't be hard, considering your looks," I said.

"Thank you, Rick. That's very nice of you to say, but acceptable partners are not plentiful these days. I'm always on the lookout, of course. This is just a bit of generosity on Sally's part."

"Don't I get a say?"

"Uhn Uh. Not a chance," she laughed, then proceeded to lead me into deeper water up to her neck and my chest. "This should do," she said, whereupon she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up so that her pussy was rubbing the top of my cock. She relaxed her grip on my neck and began to sink back on my manhood, slowly enveloping me as she went. It was a new experience for me.

"Oh ... oh ... oh, Rick," she moaned into my neck.

By this time I had grabbed her lush butt cheeks and was holding her in place. Her buoyancy made light work of her, despite her body being little different than Sally's.

She didn't move much at first and I let her rest there for a few moments until I could feel her internal muscles begin to squeeze and her hips began to lift.

"Oh ... that is so good. Oh, yes. So good," she murmured as she lengthened her movements on my cock.

I glanced over at Sally and I could see she was fascinated by what was happening right in front of her eyes. Her mother was being fucked by her boyfriend and she was watching it, live and in color. I couldn't see what she was doing with her hands as they were out of sight below the water. The look on her face indicated she may be taking care of her own needs.

I turned Ros around and pushed her back up against the side of the pool, then began to increase the action. I could hold her there and make nice, long strokes and that set her off.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. God, yes. Fuck me Rick, fuck me hard!"

I obliged her. She had her mouth welded on mine when she wasn't moaning and encouraging me. I was driving hard into her now and she was taking all of it without a hint that I was being too rough. When I got to the end of the road, she tightened up and came before I did. I couldn't tell if it was something she did on purpose, but it was good to know she got off too.

"Oh, fuck, Rick," she said, panting. "That was better than great. No wonder Sally was kicking her ass when she came back here."

"You sure this isn't going to cause problems with you and Sal?"

"She knows this is just temporary. Just a little something to take the edge off Momma. As long as she thinks you're her main man and she's the same for you ... well ... what's that saying ... no harm, no foul?"

"I better talk to her, just the same," I said.

"Hell, don't waste your breath. Just fuck her the way you did me and everything will be fine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.