The Contractor - Cover

The Contractor

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 6: A Change in Pattern

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Change in Pattern - He kept trying to retire, but every time he thought he could make it work, something came up. Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

"Hey, do you think Ros would be up for a threesome?" I cackled as Sally and I relaxed from our strenuous session.

That got me a hard smack on the chest and a growl.

"What are you, some kind of pervert?"

"No, no nothing like that. She's a very attractive woman and she was giving off very receptive vibes tonight. What the hell, you never know unless you ask."

"Do you really think my mother would agree to something like that?" she said, clearly incredulous that I would suggest such a thing.

"Yep. The pheromones were positively humming tonight."

"Well, forget it. There's no way I'm sharing you with her."

"Ah ... so it's about sharing then, is it?"

That got me another smack.

"You know what I mean. A mother and daughter in the same bed with the same man? No way."

"Okay, then, tell you what. How about I just go visit her on my own? That way you won't be embarrassed."

She propped herself up on her arm and looked at me intently.

"You're serious, aren't you." It wasn't a question.

"Only if she is," I said, massaging her breast and tweaking the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"That's sick."

"No it isn't. Weren't you paying attention tonight? Ros was sending all the signals.

"You're just messing with me, aren't you?"

I laughed. "Yeah ... a little bit. But your mother was sending clear messages. Maybe you should talk to her."

"Maybe we should get the hell out of here and she won't be tempted."

"I was planning to head up to Idyllwild and see Hurley. Want to come?"

"Sure. I haven't seen him in the last month. I haven't even talked to him on the phone. When do you want to leave?"

"Give me a day to rest up from the long drive and we'll go."

"I don't know how rested you're going to be with me in this bed."

"So ... you missed me?"

"I missed you five minutes after I left that motel room. I don't know what I was thinking. I got scared, I guess."

"Scared of what? Me?"

"No ... not you. Not even what you do ... or did do. No, it was about getting involved ... seriously involved ... again."

"And now?"

"I'll take my chances," she said, lowering her head and kissing me deeply.

"Well, in that case, I guess I will too," I said, realizing what I'd just agreed to.

"You got anything left for me tonight?"

"Yeah ... I think I can help you out."

I doubt Rosalind could hear us. Neither of us were noise-makers. The bed didn't squeak, although it had every right to. Sally was a very aggressive lover that night. I was happy that I could satisfy her ... not to mention myself. We both slept well into the next morning.

"I gather you got a good night's rest, Rick?" Rosalind said with a sly grin.

I didn't have any doubt she knew what her daughter and I were up to last night.

"Yeah ... a very good night. It was a long drive from Vancouver," I said with a returning grin.

"Make yourself at home here, Rick. Feel free to take advantage of whatever you see that interests you."

"That's very generous of you," I said, reading between the lines.

Luckily, Sally came into the kitchen at that point before things got out of hand.

"Rick wants to go and visit Uncle Hurley tomorrow," she said. "I'm going with him. I haven't seen him for a while."

"Would you mind if I came along?" Rosalind asked.

I saw the look on Sally's face and she wasn't thrilled, but she was smart enough not to show it.

"That okay with you, Rick?" Sally asked.

"Sure. Lots of room in the car. How long will it take us?"

"About two-and-a-half hours or so," Rosalind answered.

"Maybe we should make plans to stay overnight," I suggested. "I assume there are motels in the town?"

"Yes. Why don't I make a reservation," Rosalind suggested.

"Sure ... thanks," I agreed.

"What are you going to do today?" Sally's mother asked.

"I noticed you have a pool in the back. I thought I might use that, get some sun, and just relax before I get in the car again."

"Great," Sally said. "We'll have a barbeque tonight. I'll probably join you in the pool."

"Well, then, I'll join you too if you don't mind," Rosalind said, again with that sly look I'd seen before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.