The Contractor - Cover

The Contractor

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 4: Bugging Out

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bugging Out - He kept trying to retire, but every time he thought he could make it work, something came up. Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

"Time to go, Hurley," I said, leaning on the door frame of his cabin. "You got all your things packed?"

"Yeah," he said reluctantly. "I hate to leave, but I don't see any choice."

"Sorry, man," I said, "I didn't mean to bring this down on you."

"Uncle Hurley, did you decide where you're going?" Sally asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to stay with your mother for a while. I know a place up near Idyllwild that looks good. Not that far from El Cajon. Rick's trailer is plenty big enough for me. I still don't feel right about taking this in trade for a dollar, Rick."

"My being here caused you to lose your home. It's the least I can do for someone who had my back when it counted. I'll be down to see you now and then."

"What about you, Sally?" he asked.

"I won't forget about you, Uncle Hurley. Maybe I'll hitch a ride with Rick when he visits," she smiled.

"You two take care, now," he cautioned. "Stay in touch. I want to hear all about what you decide to do for a living."

"You never know. I might need a hand now and then," I grinned. "Take care, Hurley. We'll be talking."

I slid into the front seat of the car and Sally joined me. Norton barked his farewell before flopping on the back seat. We waved a final goodbye to Hurley and drove slowly down the logging road toward I-84. We were headed west to I-205, then north on I-5 to the border and Canada. I had an old friend to look up.

"You sure about this?" I asked as we cruised along the interstate toward Portland.

"For now," she said, looking at me. "Are you?"

"No. Not really. We've known each other a very short time and two nights in my bed hardly makes for a long-term commitment."

"I know that. I don't do one-night-stands as a rule and we had a three-night deal, remember. Besides, you're the most interesting man I've met in a very long time."

"And the most dangerous to you."

"So it would seem. On the other hand, based on what I've observed, I feel pretty safe being around you. And ... you are very good in bed," she chuckled.

"Not much of a reason to take off and head for a foreign country."

"Maybe I'm an adrenalin junkie and I need the excitement."

"And if there is none?" I asked.

She shrugged, a gesture I could see out of the corner of my eye.

"Do we have to worry about crossing the border?" she asked.

"No, I'm not on anyone's radar. Just a businessman who travels internationally. I got vet papers for Norton with me. How about you?"

"No. My passport is clean except for a couple of trips to Cancun."

"We'll stop in Seattle overnight. We're in no rush."

"Make sure you get a king size bed," she said, poking me lightly in my shoulder with a finger.

"It's summer time, young lady, and hotel space is at a premium and not all places will accept pets."

"Excuses, excuses," she laughed.

It was good to see her laugh. Whether I was willing to admit it or not, she was getting to me. Strong, apparently tough, independent, and ... did I mention attractive? Hell, she was downright gorgeous, head to toe. I'd have made a move on her anytime I was given the chance. So here she was, a gift on a plate.

We stopped to give Norton the obligatory pee break, some fresh water and a biscuit snack. It wouldn't be a long day, the total highway time being no more than four hours. The run to Vancouver the next day would be a little more than three hours unless we got delayed at the border. We could wait until rush hour was done before setting off for Canada.

We found a motel on the south side of Seattle that allowed pets and had a king size bed. When we had stopped for lunch in Centralia, Sally had used my laptop and the free wireless at the restaurant to look up places to stay and made an on-line reservation for us. Life is a lot simpler in the wireless age.

It was hot in Seattle and when we walked into our motel room I was grateful for the air conditioning. It was too hot to take Norton for a walk, as much as he wanted to go. I found a park nearby with some shade trees and took him over there for a few minutes. He was panting and when we got back to the room, he collapsed on the cool tile of the kitchenette.

"There's a supermarket just up the street, Rick. Let me use the car and I'll get something for dinner."

I tossed her the keys, knowing her judgment would be good. "Get a six-pack while you're at it," I suggested.

She was back in less than a half-hour with two bags and the six-pack. Dinner was all deli-food and looked good. Better yet, nothing had to be served hot. I'd had a shower while she was gone. Sally had showered while I was out with Norton. I was able to turn the air conditioning down a notch now.

The kitchenette had plates, cups, glasses and utensils. It also had a decent size fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Sally had bought enough items for our breakfast as well. She was thinking farther ahead than I was. Good thing. Our dinner was light and I thanked her. It was almost a domestic scene, something I hadn't been used to in a very long time.

Our room had a sofa, a desk, a table, and two upright chairs. Sally was apparently scanning her e-mail on my laptop while I alternately watched a baseball game and her in the mirror over the desk. I had only the vaguest idea of the score or who was playing. I got a chance to study her, and everything I saw was easy on the eyes. Her eyes were deep blue and lively. Her nose was prominent and straight and dotted lightly with freckles. Lips were full and the chin was smooth, perfect for her face. She was indeed a good looking woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.