A Flawed Diamond - Cover

A Flawed Diamond

Copyright© 2013 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 51 - It’s been six years since Brock Miller and his friends left his adopted hometown. The angry boy has become a young adult, and life has taken him in a direction that none of them could have foreseen. But the scars from his troubled teens are deep – maybe too deep to allow him to find the most elusive of goals: a place to call home. [Sequel to "The Outsider."]

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sports   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

It was only a short time later when the five women left to head to the convention center. Meredith sidled over and took Brock's hand.

"I'm going to the room to change out of my dress," she said in a throaty voice.

Brock nodded. He supposed she didn't want him to think she'd been abducted by aliens or something.

"You should come to help me," she added. "I'm not sure I'll be able to reach the zipper on my own."

"Sure," Brock agreed as the light bulb finally clicked on.

They took the elevator to the 18th floor with Meredith rarely venturing a millimeter from his side. She hadn't removed her hand from his since she walked over to him.

It occurred to him that this boded well for his sexual future. He had been told numerous times that weddings often made females feel amorous. He gave Meredith's hand a light squeeze and she put her head against his arm.

The wedding had been largely informal. The bride and groom had dressed formally – he in a tuxedo; she in an off-white gown – but their attendants had not been expected to wear finery.

Tara and Meredith wore dark green, knee-length cocktail dresses. Brock was in a grey suit with a tie that matched the bridesmaid's dresses. Meredith produced the keycard from the matching clutch purse she carried and Brock took the opportunity to run his hands along her bare arms.

"Unzip me," she ordered as the door closed behind him.

He reached forward and lowered the zipper of her gown a few inches to where she could reach it behind her back.

"All the way," she said. He complied, pulling the zipper downward until it ended just above the top of the swell of her bottom. She stepped forward and let the garment drop. There was nothing but Meredith beneath it.

"You were right, it seems," she said, turning to face him, nude except for a pair of thigh high silk stockings. "Bridesmaids do go bare beneath their gowns."

"God," Brock gasped. His eyes took in her form as she took his hand and directed him to the sitting area on the suite. Without a word, she pushed him to the couch and lowered herself to the floor in front of him.

"Let me take of care of that problem that seems to have arisen," she said as she slid the zipper of his suit pants down. She found it was impossible to remove his organ from its confinement without unbuckling his belt and opening the button at his waist. At that point, she decided he no longer needed his pants at all. "Stand up."

Brock did as she asked and she found herself looking at his jutting erection. She eagerly licked the head when it made its appearance as his boxer briefs found their way to the floor.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Brock offered. Meredith took more of his hardness into her mouth for an instant then pulled back.

"If we go to the bedroom, we're done for the day," she said. "We'll never make it back to the reception, I promise you that."

Her head darted forward again to recapture her target. In the preceding months, Meredith had perfected her oral technique. She knew that Brock was fascinated by the sight of her bouncing breasts, she so put as much movement as she could into her fellatio.

She also knew that her combined efforts could bring Brock to climax in only a minute or two - if she really put effort into it. That's what she had in mind that afternoon and redoubled her exertions.

"I'm almost there," Brock muttered. It didn't matter how many times Meredith had swallowed his seed, he always warned her. A few times she had pulled away and jerked his shot onto her breasts. The expression on Brock's face had told her that he had enjoyed the look. Once she had allowed the spurts to coat her face but she found the sensation uncomfortable and Brock had not enjoyed the visual it had presented.

This time she swallowed his offering. She didn't think they had time for anything more than a quick shower. Besides, despite what she had heard when she was younger, she found she enjoyed it. She knew that Brock did. He orgasms were always so much more intense when was inside her than when she had used her hands.

This time was no different. She felt his hand on her shoulder and knew he was fighting the impulse to grasp the back of her head to try to force more into her mouth, just as he always buried himself as deeply inside her as possible when he climaxed during intercourse. She wouldn't have minded if he had been more demanding – except it might have mussed her hairdo and she didn't have time to fix it.

When the last spurt hit the inside of her mouth, Meredith swallowed greedily and noisily, as Brock fell backward onto the couch with a slackened look. Meredith knew an opportunity when she saw one.

She stood on the couch with one foot near each of Brock's hips. It put his mouth in the perfect position to return the favor, which he immediately did. Brock's hair was short, so Meredith had no qualms about pulling his tongue tighter against her while she rocked her hips. She wasn't interested in climaxing. She had another method in mind.

She had learned that Brock almost always regained his erection while performing cunnilingus on her. She didn't know if it was because he enjoyed the act itself or if it was because of her aroma. He might even find the feeling of her sparse pubic hair on his nose to be stimulating. She had made a note to herself many times to ask him about it but those thoughts had always fled her mind as more interesting ideas overtook them.

The hem of Brock's shirt hid his waist from Meredith as she glanced back over her shoulder to see if he was ready for more. She decided if she didn't act quickly her orgasm would arrive via Brock's talented tongue and she wanted to be face to face when it hit her. She slid her body downward, disregarding that he was still wearing a shirt and tie (at least until the silk caused a remarkable sensation to course through her as her slit passed down its length).

Her hand felt beneath the tail of his shirt until she found what she sought – standing proud and erect as she hoped it would be. It took her only a moment to align it to her (and his) goal. With a groan, she shifted backward and it disappeared inside her. Her mouth found his and she relished the taste on his lips.

More interestingly, the tip of Brock's tie was providing more stimulation than Meredith thought humanly possible. It stuck up just the right amount to rub against her clitoris every time she shifted.

She found herself cresting well before she thought she would. Her arms went around Brock's neck and she crushed herself to him, moaning her release into his mouth. His hands on her rear pulled her even tighter, driving her higher and higher in her pleasure.

She found herself shaking in his arms. The pinnacle arrived when his hands parted her cheeks and Meredith imagined what their coupling would look like to anyone else in the room.

With a cry, she went over. Her mouth slipped from his and she buried her face in his shoulder as her release washed all thoughts from her mind. When sanity returned, she felt Brock's strong hands running up her back, tracing patterns on her sweaty skin. He was kissing her shoulder gently. Those were the only movements he made. He always let her crest and ebb at her own pace, providing additional tactile stimulation where he could. He didn't continue to thrust into her, seeking to gain his own climax. He didn't roll off her (or roll her off him). He was content to let her enjoy her moment in the manner she chose.

The smile that came to Meredith's face was involuntary. Her first lover – her only lover – had turned out to be her perfect lover.


It took Meredith a few more moments to regain composure enough to sit backward. The movement pushed Brock deeper inside her – a feeling she truly enjoyed. She giggled when she saw the trail of moisture that had ruined his shirt and tie. She felt wetness seeping from her opening and figured the couch beneath them was going to need a good scrubbing, too.

"That was amazing," she said in a breathy voice. "Every time we're together, it just gets better and better."

"You did all the work," Brock replied with a smile.

"Yeah, about that," Meredith commented as she stood. The loss of her intruder left a lonely feeling. She knew she wouldn't lonely for long. Meredith put her knees on the couch cushions with her elbows resting on its back. "That was just what I needed at the time. Now I want you to get behind me and fuck me."

Brock looked at the display next to him. Meredith's breasts hung beneath her and her shapely bottom jutted outward. But it was her words that caught him short. There had been very few times when Meredith had wanted base rutting. There were times when she thought she did but it had turned out that she only wanted the pace to be quickened. This time she shook her butt wantonly.

"Well?" she asked. "I'm waiting for it."

As if on cue, more wetness leaked from her opening. Meredith reached behind her and ran her finger through her slit to catch it. She lifted her finger toward Brock's mouth but stopped part way there. Instead, she put the digit in her own mouth. The she lifted her eyebrows at him as if mocking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.