Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 95

"Did you ever have a man go down on you?" the woman asked.

"Sure," I said remembering my dad kissing me there. It always felt good but I never orgasmed from it.

"He must not have done it right," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You just have a very sad expression. That is a joyous thing. I can teach you how to do it better than he ever did." she said.

"I don't think so," I said. I stood and went to the bathroom before I headed back to the barracks. As I opened the door the two of them were standing there. Suddenly the larger one pushed me against the wall, while the other one pushed my tight skirt up over my hips. The big one kissed me while the smaller on began to kiss my pussy and bite my clit. My dad had done both but not as long or as gently as the little redhead did. Before I knew it I was orgasming. Sure the forced sex might have been a part of it, but my dad had forced me the first time and nothing happened.

She had just done better as she had promised they could. While I was still in a state of shock, they got a cab and took me to the barracks. We had been assigned to room occupied by three airmen. I was assigned to a room down the hall. The two of them had a third roommate who they wanted out. They told her to go somewhere else for the night. She did as they demanded.

They spend the rest of the night teaching me to eat pussy. That sounds pretty crass I know, but it explains it better than a whole lot of pretty words could. When the sun came up, I was still at it. I tore myself away to take a shower and dress for the day.

When the first sergeant called me into her office I was terrified. "Look Sylvia, if we excluded all the women who ever had a bisexual experience, the Women's Air Force would have about twenty women left. I can't leave you three here. The rumors are already circulating. I'm going to wash you out of the electronics school, and send you to air police on the job training. I'm sorry to do it, but the needs of the Air Force come first.

So that's how I ended up as and AP, and later a truck guard in the mountains of Afghanistan. That led me to the life I wandered into as a cop in Warren County.

"Damn you have lived an interesting life. Well I guess it isn't something to celebrate, but it certainly hasn't been boring," Wilson said.

"I like to think I'm an adrenaline junkie not that I'm self destructive," I told Wilson.

"I don't think you are self destructive. I mean you have enough money, so that you could be out drunk and taking drugs every night, but you aren't. You are trying to help people instead. Those people like Osborn and EZ can't see it, but I can," Wilson said to me.

"Thanks Wilson," I said. I was pretty drunk for sure. He was just as drunk as me. I figured he was harmless, when he stopped me on the way back from the bathroom. He kissed me. It was a lot more than a harmless friend's kiss. Wilson's hands immediately cupped my ass and pulled me to him. I did not want to get turned on, but my drunken body didn't listen to my slightly less drunken mind.

All the talk turned Wilson into my dad. Yes, I even called him daddy. Wilson could have stopped me at any time, he had all the power at that moment, but he chose not to do so. He allowed me to relive a teenage memory. Like I said earlier, it wasn't all bad being a daddy's girl. I kissed him drunkenly and deep. I sucked on his tongue as he slipped it in an out of my mouth.

I whispered the words my daddy liked to hear me say. The ones I avoided, since I had left home. "Please daddy, I need your dick in me," I whispered in Wilson's hear. I immediately noticed a increase of his pelvic motions. "You love to hear me beg for your dick, don't you daddy?" I asked.

"You know I love to hear you beg for it Sylvia," he said.

Before I could stop myself I had his zipper down and his cock in my hands. "Yes Sylvia you know I love when you hold me like that." Wilson said. "Do you want daddy's dick in your tight little pussy?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, you know I do," I said.

"And what will you do for me, if I give you my dick?" he asked.

"I will make love to your dick daddy. I will make you feel so good," I said in an almost childlike voice.

"Yes Sylvia make me feel good," he said. He stood like a statue while I lowered myself between the kitchen cabinets and his body. I already has his cock in my hand so I closed my mouth over it. I sucked and manipulated it for a long time before it became rock him. When it did, he lifted me to my feet and pulled down my jeans and panties. He turned me to the cabinet and bent me over. Before I had time to think he began to fuck me.

"Just like the evil boys did," I said.

"Yes just like your first time," he said fucking me harder and faster.

"God yes, I'm going to cum daddy," I said and orgasmed over and over. For a drunk I was remarkably controlled. After I caught my breath I said kiss my pussy daddy."

Wilson went to his knees and kissed, licked and sucked on my clit. He also moved his tongue in and out of my pussy lips. When I came again, it was all over Wilson's face.

We were both finally exhausted. I fell into a hard kitchen chair. The windows in the dining room were boarded over. All we could do was listen to the wind and rain. I have no idea what Wilson did. I fell sounds asleep slumped over the kitchen table. Wilson may have played with a laptop, or he might have taken a nap. All I know is when I woke up four hours later, the rain was down to a manageable amount.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.